It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I agree but I think history does repeat itself:

- French Revolution 1790s, Iran turmoil June 2009

- Deepwater disaster and Ixtoc Oil Spill, 1979- 2010

- Exxon Valdez and that ship that sanked in India on August 7 2010

- August 9, Civil War in Usa point of repetition and current turmoil/civil war in Sweden

and many other examples...

- Put it all together and see...

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Zagari]

Zagari -

I fully support the work you've done here, but I think you have to take a step back for a moment and look at things from a slightly different perspective.

History, as we know it, is a sequence of events that are recorded, unchanged and literately, impossible to re-occur under the same exact circumstances. People have died, the world has changed, technological advancements, etc. This makes the theory or idea of history repeating itself physically impossible. However... and this is where I will agree slightly with your view, cycles do repeat. If some unknown (or known) forces impact our behavior and way of thinking or feeling, and these energies move and flow in cycles just like everything else in nature that we have observed, than behavior repeats itself, which can lead to very similar events but not really history repeating. Can you see where my argument against fractal events is?

I do believe that there are energies we know effect us and some we don't know or haven't realized yet. As I mentioned before, the simplest changes in energy we know effects us directly in our daily lives is the weather. Just take that one aspect of nature - always changing. However, every year, there are very similar patterns, and over many years, the patterns cycle back and forth. The energies that go into the weather are so complex, it's the reason why after thousands of years of humans looking at the sky, we still have to guess. The only thing that comes close is chaos theory, which basically says there is some order out of the complete chaos of events that go into making the weather. Some of the contributing forces go well beyond earth, such as cosmic rays from the outer reaches of space and solar activity, both of which have interconnected patterns and cycles that effect weather on Earth, which in turn effects our daily lives. So if we can't even predict the weather accurately and still have to guess at any given time with a percentage of chance that some weather will be in some place at some time (without the use of technology), how could we ever understand all of the forces at work that can effect consciousness? I think McKenna was definitely on to something important, but I personally believe it was the key to opening a door that helps us to better understand what forces are working to influence consciousness.

So I do believe that it's possible for the timewave to be reflecting these repeating changes that could lead to a change in people's behavior and shifts in consciousness, but that is where my belief stops short of actual events repeating themselves.

I'll reply to your other posts individually, I just wanted to put this one out there first because you seem to feel strongly about history repeating and I find it physically impossible.

~Namaste

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

I totally agree and think you gave a fantastic analogy of the problem at hand. Star for you!

~Namaste

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Ok, so let me try to reply to some of your observations with mine...

1) What about all of the other events? Why just November? Before, it was August, and before that it was July. And again, for both, I observed astrological phenomena. For example, in August, when the timewave showed a fairly big change, we had the New Moon on 8/10, then on 8/12-8/13 the meteor shower, and then on 8/13 a triple conjunction with the moon. Do these have no significance to what is observed on the timewave? Why must it be all terrible events? As for November, you might want to check your astrology again.... that same week (if the timewave is off by a few hours or even 1-2 days depending on timezones) there is the Leonids Meteor shower on 11/17-11/18. If meteor showers were something that was factored in to the observations within the I-Ching, than you should expect to see these reflected in the timewave.

2) I agree that we should focus on the changes, but we shouldn't discount any possibility, especially not astrology or cosmology because they were more than likely the two main points of observation and data used to create the I-Ching.

3) I'm glad you are able to see positive results from the timewave, but that is what I would expect if it is derived from the I-Ching, which is in fact, a personal horoscope/almanac for people. So I do not doubt that you would see similar results from the timewave that millions of people see (currently) from the I-Ching.

4) We agree on this point mostly, see my previous post to yours about repeating behavior versus repeating events.

Again, I am not trying to discredit your work or anyone else. I am merely being speculative and bringing some of the scientific method into the conversation to help flush out the details of what could be an earth shattering discover of human consciousness and what factors influence it.

As far as my personal belief on 2012, I really don't know... I definitely believe huge change is coming and is already happening and can't be stopped. Going by ancient civilizations who were completely disconnected from one another but still ended up at the same date, none of them claim it will be the end of the world, but that it will be a change like no other. Only time will tell.

~Namaste

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

History in itself is a series of behavior that change like the seasons. Since I discovered Timewave Zero I found out myself practically in love with everything connected to history.

We got the History's dna in here, on this graph. With it , we can actually know the future events.
The thing that convinced me the most was Ixtoc and Deepwter link.

I also agree that astrology is in itself a sort of psychology, completely connected to cyclic human behavior.

I managed to get some cycles and I put all of them together to obtain my dates.
I'm strongly convinced that unprecedented turmoil will happen in my Italian country at the end of this month.
Once someone eliminates the Pope, the peace period, or false peace, is definitely over.
People will get frenzy and riot.
See August 25- 28 2010 to understand.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This is what my analysis of the future situation says:

Around September 8 and 16 2010 the REAL GAME BEGINS.
Another 9/11 and a nuclear attack on Iran will make the world go frenzy.

Than, around a still uncertain date of October or November 2010 World War 3 will actually start, but 2010 is only a little phase of it.
Also, October 21 2010 is not about economy, being on a weekend, but it is another risk date for Nuclear attack in Iran.

2010 will see only TWO nuclear attacks, one in September 16- October 21 2010 and one in Usa or Istanbul/ Iran/Israel, on November 14 2010.

Most of the Third World War will involve greatly Usa and Russia, and also Poland, Ukraine and North Korea, Iran and Israel and France possibly will be the countries involved in the war.

Russia will be the bad guy, will also attack other Asiatic countries, but the country will completely fall in 2011 , Russia will lose the world war.
Ukraine also will be completely destroyed by nuclear attacks, together with North Korea, Iran and Israel also will have great damage.

The world war will be in periods, often interrupted by great events.
2012 will not be a world war year, but it is possible that many countries will still exchange nuclear attacks.

Interrupting the world war in November 2010, there will be the total craziness of the people in the reaction to nuclear attacks and a huge eruption going on on November 19.
China will be annihilated during the change of year between 2010 and 2011, when floods will eliminate millions of people, the greatest disaster ever seen by humanity.
Between 2010 and 2012 we will see 5 popes, the current one will not see the start of October 2010 probably, than the next one will last 7 months, and the 4th one will be eliminated while being shown to the people once elected. The next one will be a famous one.

Arriving to May - June 2011 the world war will re-start full force, than it will be interrupted again and the last part will be in late 2011.
Ireland, France and Greece will join the world war in spring and summer 2011.
In August 2011 the economy will cease to be the same for a very long time.
Before Halloween 2011, the world war will get very violent, once re-started.
The wars in general may last until August 2012.

Zagari -

Again, I respect the work and effort you have put into your observations, but if your forecast was for the weather, I would surgically attach an umbrella to my hand! So, NOTHING good is expected to happen according to your forecast over the next 2 years? Every dip we see in the timewave is something negative? Come now, I can't buy that.

Consider this.... and you can let me know if you or anyone else sees this differently...

The world is at war, physically, mentally, spiritually and economically. As these wars continue, millions of people are losing their homes, their savings, their sanity and their lives are being permanently transformed. I don't want this to turn into a rant or go off-topic, but you have the awakening of people to nature thanks to the Gulf Oil spill... you have the awakening of people to TRUE evil with the acts of terrorism that have taken place (whether by Muslims or Americans, it's still evil)... you have people awakening to the greed on Wall Street and the power those people exert over governments... you have people awakening to the arrogance and corruption of governments all over the world and the realization that we, as an entire civilization of human beings, have been played like fools by a small group of people for centuries. The tide is turning in a way that has never before been witnessed or recorded by humans.

This is happening at an increasing rate as more and more people realize what is happening around them and start to be directly impacted by it all. If anything, this will be what causes a great war like no other, as 'the powers that be' lose control and real people gain it back and remove or undo all of the mechanisms of control that have been placed on us. While I can't totally dispute what you're forecasting will happen, I don't think it will be anything close to what you're saying, nor do I expect it will happen in the time frames you have specified, and I'm not saying this to you personally so please don't feel insulted, I mean it in a generalized fashion. We still don't even know if the timewave REALLY lines up with 2012 or not... what if the "event" that lines up to bring the timewave ending on 2012 is not correct? What if it wasn't the A-bomb? What if that novel event was instead the creation of man? That means that the timewave has already ended and 2012 is left to the ancient prophecies.

Might we go to war with Iran? Maybe... Are there the same odds for going to war with China or Russia? Absolutely. Can the end of the world come about by a nuclear war? Sure it can. However, these have always been left to chance and has been out of "our" hands as it is. Does this mean that because we're 2 years from 2012 that it HAS to happen between now and then? No.

What I think it boils down to Zagari is that in your observations, you are applying more philosophical ideas rather than scientific method. If you really want people to take this subject seriously and what you have to say with more than a grain of salt, it has to survive the harshest of scrutiny, otherwise it is just another "belief" or "conspiracy theory" or "cult following", which I think would be unjust to this idea encapsulated in the timewave and the I-Ching. In order to do this, you must follow strict observational cases and document them with clear and concise facts around your observations, not ideas and speculation which are more of the food that fuels the direction of your observations. An example of this would be if on every dip in the timewave, there is a full moon and you document it. Or on every peak, there is a sunspot or major earthquake. These are just examples, I'm not saying they are concrete. But in order for timewave to be taken seriously, it has to be more than just philosophical. I'm sure the creator of the I-Ching didn't guess or depend on prophecy or speculation when he had to have something that was accurate enough for an emperor who would have killed him if it was wrong. Here we are today, and many people use the I-Ching because it is still pretty accurate.

I hope you don't take what I'm saying the wrong way, I'm trying to open the discussion up more, not close it down.

~Namaste

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm not offended...

I tried to line up the Timewave graph with a various range of different dates, from November 16 2012 to May 28 2012, October 28 2011, and even the year 2036, making all the math calculations that Timewave would have to be if 1969 was the novelty point and not 1945.

I will continue following my notebooks, that at this point are 4 totally precious books lol, where I wrote all the possible events.

Personally, I developed a correction cycle because I noticed that historical repetitions were off 22 to 29 days, mostly 29 days, so I shifted it back and I got very precise predictions.

I'm now in the process of getting the greatest clarity about all the different time cycles.

The mini cycle that ends around October- November has become my diary of the future. I took my personal life and all my past diaries and pictures in my life and I obtained a complete schedule of repetitions to come soon.

My premonitory dreams also help me getting a picture more clearer about the future.
It is very difficult to surprise me at this time.

I didn't notice in the mass of people any sort of awakening whatsoever so far, only the weirdest people I know have managed to get the " awakening " and we exchange private conversations, because only in private one can talk about the real current events in the world.

I have a open mind, otherwise I wouldn't be here. I'm a 20 years old Italian student that is completely fascinated by history and the study of human behavior.
This Timewave is the most useful invention of the human kind.

The astrology part may be just one section of the whole issue. Nature is much more complicated and profound that we all think.

P. S. I did noticed that on every single novelty point in my personal life there is a change of topic and my attention or my family's attention is always changed looking toward another thing.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Zagari]

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

This is what my analysis of the future situation says:

Around September 8 and 16 2010 the REAL GAME BEGINS.
Another 9/11 and a nuclear attack on Iran will make the world go frenzy.

Than, around a still uncertain date of October or November 2010 World War 3 will actually start, but 2010 is only a little phase of it.
Also, October 21 2010 is not about economy, being on a weekend, but it is another risk date for Nuclear attack in Iran.

2010 will see only TWO nuclear attacks, one in September 16- October 21 2010 and one in Usa or Istanbul/ Iran/Israel, on November 14 2010.

Most of the Third World War will involve greatly Usa and Russia, and also Poland, Ukraine and North Korea, Iran and Israel and France possibly will be the countries involved in the war.

Russia will be the bad guy, will also attack other Asiatic countries, but the country will completely fall in 2011 , Russia will lose the world war.
Ukraine also will be completely destroyed by nuclear attacks, together with North Korea, Iran and Israel also will have great damage.

The world war will be in periods, often interrupted by great events.
2012 will not be a world war year, but it is possible that many countries will still exchange nuclear attacks.

Interrupting the world war in November 2010, there will be the total craziness of the people in the reaction to nuclear attacks and a huge eruption going on on November 19.
China will be annihilated during the change of year between 2010 and 2011, when floods will eliminate millions of people, the greatest disaster ever seen by humanity.
Between 2010 and 2012 we will see 5 popes, the current one will not see the start of October 2010 probably, than the next one will last 7 months, and the 4th one will be eliminated while being shown to the people once elected. The next one will be a famous one.

Arriving to May - June 2011 the world war will re-start full force, than it will be interrupted again and the last part will be in late 2011.
Ireland, France and Greece will join the world war in spring and summer 2011.
In August 2011 the economy will cease to be the same for a very long time.
Before Halloween 2011, the world war will get very violent, once re-started.
The wars in general may last until August 2012.

According to some people though there are only supposed to be 112 popes though and we are currently on the 111th. The last pope is supposed to be the Antichrist.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong
According to some people though there are only supposed to be 112 popes though and we are currently on the 111th. The last pope is supposed to be the Antichrist.

You know we are also in our 111th congress. The 112th is supposed to be elected in November and start in January. I was drawn to that when I was trying to figure out why I have been seeing 11's and multiple of 11's all over the place for the past two months.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Very interesting theory.....

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I hadn't considered the 112th congress as the antichrist. The world will be looking to the US for leadership in the upcoming year and there is no way we will reelect our current members. They will be a powerful group solidified by the common beliefs they will hold. I really hope that group is not the "Anti-Christ", that would be very bad.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I have this feeling that sometime around election time something will happen just to keep the current regime in power. It would be hard for their puppet Obama to do their dirty work for them. The republicans will not get the full support they thought they will get in the coming elections. This will cause some strife with the public. This will be interesting....

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Just to say, the period August 19 to August 24 has been TOTALLY transformative for me.
It CHANGED my life enormously. I learnt a tons of things.
That 6 days had been CRUCIAL for me.
Maybe the Timewave means something...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Today I had a dream about the meaning of the Timewave Zero...

" The graphs are stairs, the Timewave is like a building ".

The building in my dream had balconies, gardens and terraces...At the top a sphere and a pointed antenna.
Stairs around the sphere to reach and climb the antenna.

At the point of November 14 we will " sit down on the top " for a time that will seem forever, and we will comprehend everything we have to comprehend.
It will be the ULTIMATE REUNION.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Nicely put.
Something very big is on the way, we all know it but some still choose to ignore. This isn't fear mongering. It will be a series of events that will put us all in a way of life that was intended.
Must break a few eggs to make an ommlette

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Also, look to this mind- boggling synchronicistical series of events:

- On April 25 2010 my friend Nicolas died in a car accident. The date is 11 and 2 times 1. 11/11

- I had dreamt important dreams about another Nicola starting by 10/11/2009 11- 11

- My brother was supposed to be born on April 24 1993...

- Alessandro, my friend, need some money in May, so I ( yes, I know it is wrong and I'm trying to say that to my brother ) took money to my brother.
Alessandro is born on 11/11.

- On August 19 2010, 1 and 2 times 1, robbed me of almost the same amount of money I took to my brother.

- On August 21 2010, 11- 11 , my family discovered the robbery made to me by Nicola, a person who is born on the same day of my brother.

- 11/11/10 is a hugely important date for Timewave Zero

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by memarf1
I hadn't considered the 112th congress as the antichrist. The world will be looking to the US for leadership in the upcoming year and there is no way we will reelect our current members. They will be a powerful group solidified by the common beliefs they will hold. I really hope that group is not the "Anti-Christ", that would be very bad.

Well I have a seriously difficult time believing that this congress is the "Glory of the Olive" unless it means intoxicated on wine and the human effort of others.

I do think it synchronistic though that as the world economy which our civilizations are based upon is collapsing in to a depression, our country is collapsing day by day in to a police state, and we continue to contemplate new wars while we have the 111th congress and 111th pope.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by memarf1

Well I have a seriously difficult time believing that this congress is the "Glory of the Olive" unless it means intoxicated on wine and the human effort of others.

I do think it synchronistic though that as the world economy which our civilizations are based upon is collapsing in to a depression, our country is collapsing day by day in to a police state, and we continue to contemplate new wars while we have the 111th congress and 111th pope.

The Antichrist of all antichrists is supposed to be a pope though...and erode away at Catholicism from the inside. The only bible revelation that might apply to the US is the US being the second Roman Empire but that is sketchy in its details as well.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
EDIT
Because my realism and rationalism was stronger than my emotionalism

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I am SERIOUS. SERIOUS LIKE NEVER IN MY LIFE.

--- LIFE IS MAGIC ---

The amount of SYNCHRONICITIES I am RECEIVING from LIFE EXPERIENCES is
--- MIND STOPPING ---

Its THE SECOND TIME that I WAS ABLE to PREDICT huge EVENTS in MY LIFE and PICK UP THE DAY.

My life is becoming INTENSE and PROFOUND.

Or maybe it is because you think it is. Thought is a powerful tool along with the power of suggestoin.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I've been following a forum about Timewave Zero that says that on November 11- 14 2010, millions of people will suddenly drop dead without reason because of a timeline division.
Those who will decide to live in fear will die in the universes where they decided to live in happiness.
Those who will decide to live in hope and happiness will die in the universes in which they decided to live in fear.

I will embrace the change with hope in November 2010.

Anyway, its scientifically impossible to drop dead without reason and we are not even sure that a bifurcation of timelines can actually happen.

WHAT IF: The timelines do bifurcate, but previously dead people suddenly reappear on the scene of life and people are amazed by this phenomena???
Why should people drop dead?
Why not instead return to life?

WOW LOOK AT THIS PICTURE

wemustknow.net...

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join