It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

I really think it will be clear by October 21 2010...
Also, there is this absolutely precise mini cycle in the whole of 2010 that will end in the next months...
When it reaches 2011 and 2012 we will see some glimpse of future events and than we will see a precursor event of the end of 2012...
THIS YEAR. ( But I really think it will be October more than November ).

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It makes me wonder why the current local debunkers don't try to knock timewave zero? they mostly focus with Nibiru type threads. It means either timewave zero is no threat or doesn't work?

I know there are some detractors for timewave zero, but not as big as Nibiru.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I don't try to knock timewave, because it's idiotic. There are no facts to debunk here. It's just a bunch of different predictions, that when they don't come true, they say, oh, I mis calculated, its going to be in 29 days from now.... or, oh, something must have happened that we don't realize so thats why the graph dipped. There always an excuse that is impossible to prove. The the odd time, the graph gets lucky and something happens when its supposed to, because the graph has so many ups and downs its like a rollercoaster....So is life. So when it finally does it one thing right, everyone says oh look, its true! We live in a big world, with many people, of course things are going to resonate with the past, as humans never learn from their mistakes.

The simple truth is, timewave is not based on any facts. It is based on a theory of someone that had a belief that time is cyclical, and history repeats. So he made up a graph, of his version of what he thought to be true.

Timewave is a belief, not a fact. Just like religion.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Wasn't something supposed to go down in July an then august??

I'm assuming none of this happened? It's business as usual at this end of town.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Oh yeah, business as usual, in the meanwhile, millions of people are homeless in Pakistan after a gigantic flood and Russia suffered fires and smog problems for weeks and we luckily avoided another Chernobyl disaster...
But yeah, in your little town this must mean nothing...
Everything is normal, nothing to see, yeah, of course...
In the meanwhile, people find oil in the running water and in their personal pools...And they get bruises and get sick.
Nothing to see, eh?
---- Pathetic ---

There is nothing to debunk, eh?
I made my correction out of results of what I saw...No 1848 in May but in April end ( Greece ), not Asia country civil war on June 11 but on May 13...

The only thing is no Civil War in Usa...That is the thing I have to see for what happens in the future...
And as you have seen no death of the president ( like Lincoln ) today...So, look, another thing that went wrong...
Well, we are lucky Obama didn't died...Of course.

But, what about that damned mini cycle that since 1979 Ixtoc Oil Spill repetition on April 20 precise didn't got wrong a single thing?

Have you just realized there is a thread about the similarities between Ixtoc and Deepwater?
And , wow, there is the connection on Timewave that adds something to it.
And than, after that 1979, what came out? A similar danger to Chernobyl, so, please, if you are blind, just tell me so that I know why you're telling me you have no proof.
Do you know that on the day the fires in Russia started, on mini cycle, April 26 1986 was just connected to it?

Timewave is not a belief, is a fact, and you are all denying it all because in your head this can't be true...Too weird, eh?

The graph may be registering the moments in which people become consciously aware of future events ( July 11- July 29 ), or maybe it all ends in 2036 and Mckenna should have been picked up 1969 as the big year...

In that case, we might have to use 1986 graph ( actually November 1985 to November 1986 graph ) to see what happens and when something happens in 2010.
This would explain the April disaster, maybe Deepwater is the new Chernobyl...
In fact, with this graph November to November we get extreme shift just on April 20...
Of course because you couldn't use the graph January to December because you would need to change it a little bit.

I know what the Timewave would show for your awareness of events:

A straight line, never changing line that just goes on, like when the brain is dead, you know.

Just watch and see. This year you will get the answers you need.
Maybe that line will show some signs of life.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
... the Mayans have it right to the date time and place..
... They got it.. right.. I proved it...
.. trhough my .. theory of everything...
... The date is accurate.. which is great to know...
... But this is good for us .. we may die in this dimension .. but through time we will see space in ways we could only dream of..
..Peace and i will see you in time..

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Zagari,

Don't you think its interesting that Obama took time from his summer vacation to do a presidential address last night and declare the war over which when resonated backward closely synchronizes to the events of early 1865 when Lincoln was elected to his second term and the war was effectively ended?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Excellent observation and that speech could have been planned on August 11. But Zagari has it right, the world is going to hell right now. Nuclear threats in Iran, Fuel coming from Russia, USA barely keeping Israel from bombing Iran and starting a world war, Palestine upset as usual with good cause, Pakistan is under water, Mud is sliding and killing the Chinese, Earthquakes all over the world, the sun is going crazy, etc etc etc.

I think it is important to state though, that the things that we humans feel are significant are simply NOT. The things we find resonating with past events are just coincidences. IMHO the timewave zero, mayan and hopi calendars, bible, and other predictors have to do with solar cycles. If you notice, the August 11 date wasn't far from the most intense of the solar flares recently that were aimed DIRECTLY at the earth.

Perhaps we should focus our predictions and see what kinds of solar activity were going on during the events we find to resonate with each other. IE, we should compare solar activity of events like last nights speech and the declaration in 1865. We may find more similarities if we refocus our efforts.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by memarf1

Makes you wonder what that November 2010 precipice of the graph means, free fall for months means.
But during the 1870s, 1880s, 1890s, the sun wasn't freaking out...
We'll see.

PS: Notice that the President was shot days AFTER that announcement.
So, anything can happen in next week to some leader, could be anyone. I surely don't hope for it. It would be tough.

Its the entire year that I wonder if something will be disclosed in November 2010.
I always think of deep impact and the fact that in 1910 some people were freaking out because of a comet...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

trust me I like Timewave Zero, but it is funny all these debunkers focus their efforts on Nibiru/planet X. I even went further down the time line to see if their was a repetitive cycle. It seemed every 3600 years or so there was indeed something occurred. History does repeat itself, but sometimes in different scenarios. even the mayan calender shows this.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

send me an email when the world ends.

man stop tripping on patterns and formula and live your life.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It's all very interesting to me. It all seems to line up with those charts.

With the stock markets, and the pulling out of the war in Iraq. Iran and N.Korea giving every one the finger. I am not to up on the earthquakes (they are increasing in size lately.) The Sun is just starting to go into it's two year high gear. A disastrous US economy (depression) has effected the world economy.

If by December 31st 2010, the chart proves unreliable. (as it shows severe change in November) I will RV December 2012.

However, the doomsayers say if that supposed EM hits us it will all be over in 2.0435 seconds.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

I will RV December 2012.

Likely what you will be allowed to view will not be exactly what will take place.

The beings in control of earth can easily put any view they want, into your mind. They let you think you are in control of your mind, but are you really?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

If that's the way "they" make me view the near future then so be it. So far I have been accurate.

I found truth in the charts posted here in the middle of '09 and offered up what I will do: if the enormous change fails to happen.

I think this is an awesome thread and since it has a major predictor within three months time, I feel I must wait and see what happens before ruining it.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
How does timewave zero look when compared to the great depression? I have this gut feeling we are headed for another one and wonder if it correlates with timewave.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

2008 October was correlated directly with 1929...
Next time of correlation with October 29 1929 falls on September 2 2011. This is the date given by original graph.
The correction theory would give the date of August 5- 12 2011.

ANYWAY, NOTICE: 2008 correlation comes back again between September 29 2010 and October 29 2010.
[edit on 3-9-2010 by Zagari]

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

It sounds about right around sept 2011. Even the webbot gurus stated something like that.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
OCTOBER 26 2009 was one of the lowest point ever on Timewave Zero...

I checked out and more than November 14 2010 is JANUARY 17 2011 the NEXT MOST NOVEL DATE.

Anyway, on October 26 2009 I recall having discovered for first time in my life a person that exists and I dreamt of her before I met her...
And that I dreamt on October 25 a series of dreams that still are important to me and changed the way I see life, given that a extraordinary series of synchronicities BEGUN from October 2009 and still goes on...With turning points being April 25 2010 and August 21 2010...

I believe October 2009, especially the 26th, was a very novel point of my life, everything was changed and I found finally happiness after a horrible May/June 2009, in October I was again happy, this until January 2010...

Instead it seems that since April 25 2010 I went down with sadness again and I had the new worst day of my life on August 21 2010...
All of those dates were connected to dreams I had in October 2009...
I'm still trying to find a way to regain my happiness...
In June 2009 I found Timewave Zero in the middle of a horrible month, and that changed every single thing...

Now let's see what happens...

Because Timewave is also about US.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
What if the future has already begun and we have not realized? Maybe because of the overwhelming awareness of all systems placed to serve humanity are corrupt and failing, and our awareness is now determining what the new future that best serves humanity can and will survive. Maybe we are picking and choosing by witnessing all the corruption that is being thrown in our face daily.

Maybe TPTB have used a similar model to keep us in the dark for eons. Look at all our systems,medical, banking, government, religion, everything is being illuminated, and we can see how they are responding. They could care less about humanity. Maybe that is why they are working fast and furious to keep the masses in fear and negativity,and dividing us, it is increasing daily.

Maybe the ancient prophets were able to read the energy or consciousness of their time to make predictions for their generations, but now I believe we are more conscious globally and more people are becoming aware of something daily and searching for answers. That shifts our energy I believe, and I believe it puts the ball in our court. A better prosperous world. We have already won the game .

This is where I place humanity on the time wave.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I am putting this in a long shot, but what September 2011 is another 9/11 that causes the great depression? Now that would be f'd up.

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join