It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

The zero date is decided by the highly novel date of August 6, 1945 (the date of the Hiroshima bombing). Let me explain...

The Timewave is a standalone fractal graph based on a set of mathematical paterns that repeat where each subsequent pattern/cycle shrinks in length. McKenna took this standalone fractal graph and compared it to history. He had the numbers 384…24,576…1,572,864…100,663,296 (each subsequent value obtained by multiplying the previous by 64 – the number of hexagrams in the I-Ching), and so on. Using those number sets to represent individual days, he compared his repeating saw-tooth graph to his own life. He noticed the same peaks and troughs repeating throughout which seemed to match up perfectly with not only important events in his life, but in the historical timeline as well. He then began the undertaking of attempting to correlate ‘novel’ events in world history to major shifts in the wave.

Within the timewave, each cycle is connected by a ‘hinge’ in the wave where the next section is the smaller representation of the fractal set. These points were considered to be the most major shifts as they give rise to the next phase of history. McKenna was most interested in seeing how the 20th Century compared to the wave, so he began possible correlations to see if the peaks and troughs in the graph matched the ‘highs’ and ‘lows’ of history. Using the hinge described above as an anchor point, McKenna decided to align the hinge in the graph with August 6, 1945 (the nuclear attack on Hiroshima). With that point as the deciding factor of all other points, you could say the process begins with that date, not with Dec. 21, 2012 and counting back as many people assume.

The earliest zero date calculated using August 6, 1945 as the crucial point was November 16, 2012 (this was the result of using an early number set, and was what McKenna believed to be the end date in the wave – this was his belief during most of the 1970’s). Later through different calculations using slight variations of the King Wen sequence, he settled on Dec. 22, 2012 around 1991 (after being made aware of the Mayan calendar end date). Then around 1993 with the release of version 4.3 of the DOS software, he correlated zero date with Dec. 21, 2012.

The calculations are based on the number 64. That number is key to the ancient Chinese I-Ching (which the program is based on). It’s a philosophical text dated from around 2800BC and maps ‘change’ through time, in fact I Ching means ‘Book of Changes.’ These changes the book tracks are identified by 64 individual hexagrams, all with different meanings.

Here are the individual hexagrams of the I-Ching:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/059a458c815c.jpg[/atsimg]

McKenna recorded the number of lines that changed from one hexagram to the next and graphed it as a simple wave. He then took that graph, reversed it on itself and then combined the two.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e12b095e503a.jpg[/atsimg]

Then he combined these end to end to get three variations – then overlaid all 3 to get a final graph.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0c2cd9535b9.jpg[/atsimg]

That graph was the averaged to get the timewave cycle. I describe it simply, but McKenna would obviously describe the process better.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4da16faddbd7.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a short video made from the audio where he briefly explains how he came to settle on the endpoint based on the Hiroshima blast:

[edit on 22/7/10 by Evasius]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Further my reply to Wobbly Anomaly on the previous page, I just noticed this new thread:

Laughing Man hacks Facebook: The Revolution will be on flash-vid

Given the embedded threshold of adaptability to change within the human brain, little choices congeal into macro decisions bringing with them an expanded result and greater responsibility. Now simple choices can affect more people. The collective future is now being settled upon via huge decisions carried out by the click of a mouse.

He begins with 'I think that you have noticed that there is something very wrong with the way that we are living. Something that goes to the very source of our world-view is deeply flawed...' and goes on to become an instrument of the change defining the July shift.

Small actions are increasingly making a broader impact, which I see as one major aspect of the wave from now to zero date.

You might also tothetenthpower's post in that thread regarding the inclusion of an upcoming ‘Laughing Man’ appearing in the Webbot linguistics who will pop up in the media and will bring about awareness and change.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I envision zero date as a complete merging of paths of possibility which then re-emerge 'post zero' to once again spread apart bringing forth a new macro-cycle of novelty. It could be a new Timewave altogether, a mirrored version of the same wave, or maybe even a complete restart of the wave. See below for the mirrored illustration:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8946e97c5de.jpg[/atsimg]

If it represents a restart, perhaps zero date is a built-in universal 'failsafe' preventing budding civilizations from reaching their inevitable technological singularities. Once singularities occur, it is possible for the technology of that civilization to expand and infiltrate the complete physical aspect of the entire universe in a very short amount of time (considering that the exponential process set in motion at singularity quickly approaches infinity). Maybe the universe has a inherent conflict with this scenario.

Anyway your analogy of being in a labyrinth is accurate, though we've reached a really tight corridor near the end. We're packed like sardines and the destination is not visible from our standpoint, but soon we'll get to the end of the maze and discover it's a tiny little door that we might be able to get through if we only drop our bags, strip down, grease up, and think 'small.'

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa13cc277ef2.jpg[/atsimg]

The perceived chaos comes from something like a panic attack when we're confronted with a maze of too much information and given only one option (like being in Ikea and looking for the exit once you’ve entered the maze – good luck with that). The Timewave is the all important ‘You Are Here’ map letting you know how far to ‘checkout’ so you can get on with your day and relax. And I’m looking forward to relaxing!

If I were to attempt to express the Timewave musically in order to illustrate the long path from beginning to end, I'd use Grieg's 'In the Hall of the Mountain King.' The slow, low start evolves via repeating cycles and accelerates towards a poignant culmination:

**Just an edit to add this additional bit of info. Here is a photo of a guitar string taken with an electron microscope - the image immediately reminded me of the description I gave of a 'path of possibility' on the previous page.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8255f0dc2302.jpg[/atsimg]

It's just an image to help one visualize what I'm trying to describe, 'timelines' as many refer to them should have no discernible physical structure...

I've also just created a new thread entitled Amazing Electron Microscope Images - it all came about as I was exploring the 'thinking small' idea accompanied with timelines.

[edit on 22/7/10 by Evasius]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Possibly a more simplified analogy would be this. Our position in the galaxy now is at the outer edge, far away from the center. We are essentially an isolated prison planet. The reasons are not too relevant here, suffice it to say we are cut off from all other life that exists within our own galaxy - let alone every "where" else. The core of the galaxy is unity, a point at which all things in this realm derive from - out to us at the end. The spiral tightens as it closes - getting closer to unity. We're a long way from that point, but in order to get to that point we have to get off the floating prison and join the galactic rat race. Naturally as you get closer to the center of that spiral things speed up.

Shortly, our position in the rotational wave will meet with the galaxy's doorway, and those who wish to access the reality that is all - unity, within this particular galaxy will be allowed to do so. This who wish to avoid it, for whatever reason, can stay. In a consciousness that is unlimited, nothing is denied, as long as you can find people to play the game you want to play. So those who like duality, pain, separation will be able to find others who are into it too - within the galaxy unity consciousness. Those who are into something else, will be able to access that.

What we are headed toward is nothing more than choice. We are choice, not the nonsense we have been programmed to believe is choice. We this moment will be for many is a moment we can access choice - stay or go. The key here is to see that this is a process not a moment per se, as such that moment will happen for people at different times. Think of it this way, as a baby you are desiring to run. Crawling to standing is a long way, walking a bit longer. But running comes really quick after walking. Soon folks who choose to will be able to run. Webbot mentions the concept of folks just disappearing. This may be what that means.

Timewave gives us a simple guide to being open to the moments that will help us run along the way. During each shift, as measured by the timewave, one should simply focus on accessing that unity, that which is beyond duality. The issues the collective has with this concept will create a reflection in the reality we all see - usually, but not always, something harsh. The logical conclusion to me is that shortly the unity issue will force the real connection to "others" not of this place as to see unity one must see past the absurd limitations of the earth plane.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
[edit on 21-7-2010 by S1J1A1]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Further my reply to Wobbly Anomaly on the previous page, I just noticed this new thread:

Laughing Man hacks Facebook: The Revolution will be on flash-vid

Funnily enough (if you'll excuse the pun) I posted this onto my own facebook account a couple of days ago !

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Nice to see you are back, Evasius. You have returned to your former self, atleast according to your last posts. You left me puzzled when you returned from your long stay away, since the post in this thread was higly metaphysical.

Are you still of this opinion, or was it something you just went through? If you are still on that path, could you explain to me and answer the question i posted back then?

I know i have had some of the most amazing conversations with my friends the last months or so, and it has given new insight to information already known to me. What i would want to know is why you sounded so sure about the info you presented?

edit: your post i am refering to: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7/22/2010 by above]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Wow. Simply wow. I can't not tell this:
- I work in a summer campus right now and the theme of this year is the movie Alice in Wonderland...My particular group is called Alice...
This is a major sinchronicity.

I hugely appreciate your explanations and ideas...Gives a lot to think about.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I cannot tell if you are being serious or not but I guarantee you Evasius has put more thought into this than any other person on this thread. You have manipulated the timewave to your own ends and from what I can tell are providing smart@$$ remarks about Evasius and I for one do not appreciate your lack of respect.

If I misunderstood your meaning I apologize, otherwise I hope a Mod provides you a warning. Many on this site and this thread put their inquisitive minds to work to try and find the truth. Many on this site disagree with others, but rarely do you see such a disregard for the ideas of others. You should feel shame for the way you have responded to Evasius and anyone else you treat in this manner.

Its a Shame you cannot appreciate a different point of view.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by memarf1

Me and Evasius exchanged personal messages recently and he told me he appreciates my posts on this thread. I appreciate his ones.
Maybe you should consider more than a opinion on Timewave and maybe you shouldn't take Evasius as a guru. I'm completely sure he doesn't wants a cult out of this thread.
And...Just saying...I TOO worked a lot on this subject. Just saying...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Adding on to what you are saying, maybe the zero point will be a singularity, where have access to all possible timelines, and are able to individually (and/or collectively), choose which timeline we want to follow, which path.

After the zero point, from a linear perspective, maybe nothing would happen. To the average person (sheeple), life might continue as normal. But to a person focusing on a better world, maybe they would move to the timeline of the better world. The average person would still be there too, but a version of them compatible with this world.

Here's a better scenario, let's say Joe and Chris, despite their differences, are friends. Joe is very much 'asleep' and bought into this world. Chris is what you might call a new age guru. 2012 and the zero point comes. From Joe's perspective, nothing happened and life still continues. He still has his bud Chris, who has seemed a bit odd and has started to just 'give into' the pressures of the world (like Joe). From Chris's point of view, he finally got to move into that awesome new age 'heaven on earth'. He's still with Joe, and they are happy as ever.

The theory would apply not just to 1-2 scenarios, but to any concievable that one would want to move into (anything from the end of the world to a zombie apocalypse, to a robot future to a new age future)... You would have to look at things from a multidimensional perspective to really see this... Do you see what I am saying?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I apologize then, I misunderstood what you meant with your previous message. It just seemed you were insulting him with your comment. I guess I was wrong and please accept my apologies.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I sort of understand, but I would suggest that the concept holds that all things revolve around the earth plane, which constant entering and exiting - via formal birth and death, suggest that the earth plane is just one location, not "the" location. Until one has connected with those who live outside earth, let alone the rest of consciousness not on any physical plane at all, the idea of "time-lines" emanating from an earth centric point is also limited. We're in a prison, by choice, but a prison as we are not allowed to leave it and come back in the same form. The prison game must end, as all games end, and upon the end, things open up to those who wish to move along.

As I recall the RA material suggests that the last time a mini shift of this nature occurred, only handful of folks left. The suggestion there is staying or going was not such a clear choice. Of course this a singular incarnational issue and has little to do with Soul which does not reside on the earth plane entirely, only through you, so the shift, while seemingly imperative for earth plane incarnators is not such a big issue for soul, except to see it through the eyes of a potential sheeple. What is interesting is the shifting is felt within those aspects not on the earth plane, singularity being a 3rd dimensional shift across all octaves, which makes the process far more intriguing than a simple death of the body transition.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

I envision zero date as a complete merging of paths of possibility which then re-emerge 'post zero' to once again spread apart bringing forth a new macro-cycle of novelty. It could be a new Timewave altogether, a mirrored version of the same wave, or maybe even a complete restart of the wave. See below for the mirrored illustration:

Just a thought - if a new Timewave follows the zero point then will the I Ching cease to function in its present form? Will we need a new I Ching?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
TIMEWAVE ZERO, what a bunch of you know what. How can anyone really take this seriously. Let me make a graph and i can put in anything that happens on planet earth on it.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Well from our point of view, yes the timelines revolve around the Earth. What is to say that other species in the universe haven't had 'zero points'? it would be impossible to tell from our linear perspective. Take the grays for example, and the assumption they are biological robots (which has been heating up recently). Maybe in another universe, they decided not to go down that path and are still sentient beings. Who knows? We have no way of telling...

As for the prison planet, i have a theory on that too. I'm assuming you believe in reincarnation, that everything doesn't end with one life. If the average person were to die now, they would come right back because they would have the illusionary beliefs of sin, linear perspective, religious beliefs, etc. It limits them. Yet if someone like you and i would to just die now, maybe we would be 'free' to explore other timelines because our beliefs wouldn't limit it. See, most people are limited by their beliefs.

What i really find interesting is John Calleman's work on the 9 Mayan Underworlds.

Note: they all supposedly go until 10/28/2011...

Cultural (or Regional) Underworld:
Start - 100,500 B.C.
Achievement or 'Initiation': Spoken Language

National Underworld:
Start - 6/16/3115 B.C.
Achievement or 'Initiation': Writing

Planetary Underworld:
Start - 1755
Achievement or 'Initiation': Industrialism

Galactic Underworld:
Start - 1/5/1999.
Achievement or 'Initiation': IT Revolution

Cosmic Underworld:
Start - 2/11/2011
Achievement or 'Initiation': Transformation???

But what's even more interesting is the state of consciousness that goes with each Underworld…

Cultural: Enlightened Unity Consciousness
National: Left-Brained Dualistic Consciousness
Planetary: Endarkened Seperated Consciousness
Galactic: Right-Brained Dualistic Consciousness
Cosmic: Enlightened Unity Consciousness

If this would be the case, then there would be a drastic shift expected in the beginning of 2011, to bring a consciousness of unity not seen since the times of Atlantis (supposedly). In which case, maybe the 2012 singularity is a bit of a 'rebirth' of humanity, like some are saying. I don't know about you, but i have seen a steady 'awakening' of people since 1999, increasing exponentially the past couple years. People are becoming more open to newer ideas and things as well... Are there any resonances or correlations to these dates and times in the timewave?

Sources:
www.calleman.com...
(can't find the link to the second part)

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Interesting... thank you for the detailed explanation. I noticed long ago that each repetition of the waveform was 64 times shorter than the previous one (temporally). Now I know why. And yet, I don't see anything all that special about the timewave at 00:15 (I assume twzero's times are in GMT?) on 8/6/1945. Or on 9/11/2001, for that matter. It's all just up a little and down a little, up and down, by varying amounts, every day. So which part is it that matters? The slope of the line at any given time? The cusps ("tipping points" to Cliff High) where it changes towards the positive/negative? Should I be looking at it based on the Julian rather than the Gregorian calendar? How can one interpret what, say, the enormous cliff starting on 11/14/2010 means, in brief, if 9/11 looks so benign and days that actually were benign, like 2/14/2010, look like express elevators to hell despite the fact that nothing all that interesting happened then?

I'm not trying to debunk the timewave, believe me. I'm just trying to figure out how to extract anything useful from it without my own WebBot installation... although, if Cliff's predictions are even halfway accurate, I probably won't be around much longer to wonder about it; I'm only 300 miles from the Gulf. Yay.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post
by Zagari

...and...

reply to post
by memarf1

Zagari, yes I appreciate your interest and the effort you've put in carving out your own path in relation to the timewave & synchronicity, and I appreciate you sharing your thoughts. I think perhaps your past attitudes and methods may still be affecting others' interactions with you however, so let's all just give ourselves a fresh start and please, everyone, give others the benefit of the doubt.

Your Alice in Wonderland synchronicity is interesting and definitely worth sharing, so thank you. The thing about synchronicity is that it seems to be an artifact of this 'compression' of experience and time we're going through. I'm positive it's also related to the increasing connectivity between people all over the world thanks to our technology - a person in Italy sharing an immediate meaningful coincidence with someone in Australia 20 or even 10 years ago would be much less common. I'm also fairly sure this process is enabled by deeper, less obvious links between everyone - the links which define a collective.

Why just this past Sunday I had my own 'Alice' experience. I was on an early morning walk with my wife and daughter around our suburb and noticed a white rabbit eating grass next to the sidewalk. We knew that it had to be someone's pet that had escaped, so we tried to catch it. Soon people walking by joined in while my wife rang the RSPCA to see if they could help. Long story short, no they couldn't help, so I spent well over an hour chasing a white rabbit, and it was a completely new and unexpected experience for me which also seemed to oddly relate to other events in my life going on. *In a side note, about 2 years ago I met the woman that played the part of the girl in the Matrix that had the tattoo of the white rabbit, and that also occurred during another 'rabbit hole' era in my life...*

Memarf1, thank you also for your contributions, I find them mainly positive and worthwhile. And thank you for your subsequent apology to Zagari, he meant no harm. His experience was valid and interesting. Perhaps you've had similar oddly placed moments in your life that seem to relate to other events or people that you might want to share - these moments are by-products of the process of ever increasing novelty and are highly relevant.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
nvm

[edit on 7/24/10 by CSquared288]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I agree we can keep using all the graphs. As you say, it would be careless to discount one in favour of another. It's for this reason that I mentioned the revised sheliak version, as it doesn't appear to have been referenced much in this thread. It would be useful to see a comparison of the waves whenever there's a discussion of a timeframe or event, as this would be a more balanced approach to the subject.

As for the Kelley set being 'outdated', from a development point of view it is. Not redundant, simply that other versions have since been created to correct the maths in the structure. The Watkins version addressed the half twist issue in the original, the Sheliak version addressed the Watkins objection and is apparently the most thoroughly presented paper on the subject (Peter Meyer may well debate this).

In reply to your point:

'...and being more 'mathatically sound' means little if there is no track record of correlative data backing these claims.'

Maybe that's the case, although correlative data means little if the maths behind the structure is incorrect.

According to John Sheliak, the theory is now on solid mathematical ground. This is a important step in adding weight to any theory. Without addressing the math errors, the resulting data and therefore interpretation of the original wave can (if one chooses) be dismissed due to the errors in the underlying structure. Again it's worth noting that Peter Meyer questions John Sheliak's work:

www.fractal-timewave.com...

One of the biggest issues facing Novelty theory is finding objective correlative data. Terence McKenna debated this point throughout his presentations of the theory, as subjective observing of correlations is just that - subjective. What for one person is a time of novelty can be viewed by another as habit.

For anyone interested in hearing John Sheliak discuss Timewave Zero, there are some interesting interviews on the Radio Orbit archive. Here's a link to one, where John is discussing the development of the Timewave and his work with Terence McKenna. The actual interview begins at 55 minutes:

www.mikehagan.com...

I've added a part 2 video on youtube comparing the different Timewave Zero data to the Webbot information in 2010, with some general questions. See what you think:

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join