It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Well, if anyone wants to see TIMEWAVE ZERO MINI CYCLE OF 2010 --- DAY BY DAY--- Analyzed, it is in my thread: " Timewave Zero Mini Cyle 2010 Day by Day ".
I hope is a nice add to this research.

Just to say, on the original graph Chernobyl event repeates TODAY.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So when does the carrington event repeat? Because everyday I check the sun, and every day its always at very low levels of solar activity. I'm waiting for that to resonate. It seems that timewave is wrong on every account lately.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Also, what is supposed to happen on may 21, 2011, according to the timewave? Because apparently, this date is set to be the second coming of christ. Does timewave show any indication of this?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

The date of the original graph was morning of July 30 2010.

May 21 2011 resonates on original graph with years 1910- 1912.
On Correction Theory graph it resonates with start of Mussolini politics/dictature repetition.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
How can the world end? I would like to make everyone feel slightly less worried about this event. But, I require your support.

EMP/ Solar Flare and power plant overload protection

The main difference between my system and current lightning arrestors or surge protectors is that my system will allow continuous operation and flow of power to the community being supplied. The only time where a blackout may occur throughout a grid is when the generators or transformers burn out, stop spinning, or stop functioning all together. My system also protects the generators and transformers from creating more power than needed because the outputs of the power supply is also attenuated when needed.

One example of how my system would be the best choice is from the power outage that happened recently, July 29, 2010. This was more than likely due to a short circuit on the power lines that caused an overload. The surge protectors may have “kicked in” but they had to cut the power in order to protect. My system allows a continuous flow of power and only attenuates what goes over the limit of the power plant.

I’m really working hard to get this invention notice and funded.

Just to tell you all where I have been:
I recently spoke at the Hart Senate Office Building in Washington, D.C. where I discussed the tactics for rogue nations in delivering nuclear or electronic warheads that would create an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse). I also discussed the impact of a nuclear or electronic warhead, solar flare event, and cyber attack on the U.S. Electronic Power Grid Infrastructure. In accordance, I listed multiple ways in which the U.S. can permanently defend itself and the cost to do so.

The problem with this was that I waited 3 MONTHS for a response and when I finally was contacted to setup a meeting I was only able to talk about my system. The guy who set up the meeting said that he could only write a letter of recommendation.

If any one can support me or tell someone about this so that I can move forward that would be great.

Thanks,

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Zagari remember the August prediction?

news.discovery.com...

I hope David Stern gets his house lit on fire for his crimes against NBA fans.....damn you david stern!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
If we put that October 21 matches September 2008, although I believe it doesn't ( I made the count day by day ) and we use my correction theory method, THAN, August 2 2010 matches EXACTLY Bastille Day 2000 Solar Flare...
Only with correction method, just like Deepwater Oil Spill matched Ixtoc Oil Spill in April, while with original graph the match would occur in May 2010.

This would also mean that with the calculation that Evasius made, if October 21 is September 2008, than AUGUST 9 2010 is to become the new 9/11 day...September 11 2001 is the match.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
So according to the timewave zero thing, what we looking at for the month of August?

I am skeptical about this, but hey, I'm open to the idea... You just have to prove to me its legit.

-Sol

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Idk what is in store for august, though it repeats the us civil war, which may translate to the issue in Arizona.

We just repeated the 1859 solar flare on the 31st or 1st, and a few hours later:

news.discovery.com...

Bam! Solar flare headed towards earth. Weird, huh?

[edit on 2-8-2010 by mossme89]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
the solar flare heading to earth is just a small cme.... nothing compared to the 1859 event. In fact, cme like this one, come to earth all the time. They are common. The 1859 event was much larger, and much more rare. So i still haven't seen it resonate.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have to agree that this solar event is quite unlike the 1859 event. I think a quick review of the article that was posted should clarify this issue. Although I am quite far south I have been able to see some hint of the aurora at times. I'll be checking out the evening of the 3rd if skies clear up.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Here's what we're looking at for tonight ;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44ac190bc395.jpg[/atsimg]

For those of you who've been following this thread closely ,take a good look at this pattern.

This is one of two resonances I've mostly been focusing on and there's a good reason for that.

The other one looks like February of this year. Link to more on that here ; Mystic Resonance

These two resonances are very important and interesting in many different ways.

They are easily recognizable and events which take place during them are often well remembered.

I've noticed key things about these patterns which I'm about to share with you all.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac0a1ef17e4f.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm sure you all know this pattern for the final 5 years of the wave.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1ec1b12064d.jpg[/atsimg]

As first displayed by Evasius on the first page and again on page 96 of this thread.

The truth is that this is what the entire wave looks like ;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a6dd1d99abf.jpg[/atsimg]

And the number of years you see there may be the age of what we perceive as the universe.

Here's something really new for you all to think about ,what if we'd look at the wave as a sound?

Then it might look something like this ;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1af8dac4999e.jpg[/atsimg]

It helps to think of it like this in terms of understanding it better as a magnitude of novelty.

There may be more interesting ways of interpreting it..

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
August 11 is the day to watch. I am curious, how well does the 1859 solar flare match to August 11 of 2010?

That is my date of interest as it matches my predictions on previous pages here. I would love to get Zagari and Evasious to look at that date and see what historical events match up. That is a DEEP novelty date and seems to be pretty scary.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by memarf1

Here's what we have for the 10th / 11th of August 2010 ;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1f4171c2e60.jpg[/atsimg]

The times displayed in all my images and graphs is always the GMT standard (No daylight savings).

[edit on 4/8/2010 by Mystic Technician]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by memarf1

The August 11 dip corresponds to the start of Civil War in Usa , 1861 and it includes some battles of the Civil War.
I think we will see some action in Mexico/ Arizona...

On the Mini Cycle ending November 14 ( Or with correction October 16 ) , the same correction that made Deepwater resonate in April instead of May , corresponds to April - June 1996 or maybe more precisely to March- May 1997.
My correction indicates the end of 2001 to the start of 2002 too.

Before to see that Evasius indicated October 21 as resonating with fall of 2008 I made a count day by day of the days of the mini cycle and saw that October 21 in reality would correspond to 2006, but maybe Evasius is more precise and it does correspond with 2008...

Anyway, with correction I made a analysis of my life and the mini cycle and when I arrived to resonance with birth of my brother on the day indicated by correction he arrived back home from a long trip in England.
We were all waiting for him, like the day of his birth.

Now I'm asking myself if on the date resonancing with 1994 I knew again a girl that I knew around that period, because I met a person very similar to her and I 'm wondering if she's the same person...1994 all over again?

The mini cycle is very interesting. We will see our past coming back full force in our life.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here's what I'm seeing right now as I'm posting this ;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d52ff018511.jpg[/atsimg]

There's that other resonance again..

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

Which resonance? With what?

Anyway, a period started July 31 2010 where my life reached a level of connectedness between every single event and a level of synchronicity that is freaking me out...Its kinda like a paranormal show...I called this week the magic week.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

But Evasius doesn't say anything about 11th of August, isn't it the 14th November of 2010.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Its the Mystical Resonance ;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ba5066b8d83.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice it begins at the week you mentioned? I believe its a sort of a trigger of mystical proportions.

Mostly because it seems to happen in relation to magic and mysticism.

reply to post by Jazzyguy

Here's 14th of November for you ,I tend to look at things more closely than Evasius.

Notice how the timespans in my screens are so much smaller? I've gone down to just a few hours..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2023689a90ef.jpg[/atsimg]

...notice that I've zoomed in on the "Mystical Resonance" to the trigger point of 21:21 GMT.

The synchronicity is strong here ,to a point where one can feel it..

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

The thing is that Evasius mentioned October 21 and November 14 as important points. But August 11 dip into novelty is much bigger than the one of October 21, that means we are going to see something pivotal this month, than later.
November 14 is still a minor 2012 event.

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join