It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

and

reply to post by Zagari

Just to make sure this is clear. There are two seperate incidents right? The 11th August and the 14th November one. Well, 11th August is not so far away, this will be interesting. Something big should happen otherwise the whole timewave calculation becomes questionable.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
reply to post by Mystic Technician

and

reply to post by Zagari

Just to make sure this is clear. There are two seperate incidents right? The 11th August and the 14th November one. Well, 11th August is not so far away, this will be interesting. Something big should happen otherwise the whole timewave calculation becomes questionable.

Please. Don't go all crazy the minute August 12th comes around declaring BS and understand that events do not necessarily unfold as you expect and that often times you need to view with hindsight the catalystic events that change the world.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystic Technician
Here's what we're looking at for tonight ;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1af8dac4999e.jpg[/atsimg]

It helps to think of it like this in terms of understanding it better as a magnitude of novelty.

There may be more interesting ways of interpreting it..

Wow. I would LOVE to know what that soundwave sounds like. If anyone has the know-how to do this I would love to hear the outcome.

I have the technology but wouldn't have a clue how to form a soundfile.

tamale

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214
Please. Don't go all crazy the minute August 12th comes around declaring BS and understand that events do not necessarily unfold as you expect and that often times you need to view with hindsight the catalystic events that change the world.

The date is 8/11 not 8/12. 8/11 as in the 9/11 neighbour.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Here's a closer look at the start of the 10th of August 2010 ;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b61abca99e9.jpg[/atsimg]

There's that resonance again which is the same as the entire wave..

...I believe this to be like a "result" if you will ,a whole or a total.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This timewave is looking like it's on schedule to me. This bumpy period on the graph we're in correlates well with the devestating floods in pakistan, china, europe. The forest fires in russia, which it would seem, have now set fire to nuclear establishments and bio warfare establishments.Not looking good at all.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bargoose

Nuclear chief Sergei Kiriyenko told President Dimitri Medvedev all explosive and radioactive materials have been taken away. He said he guarantees there is no danger to nuclear security, no threat of radiation, explosions, or environmental consequence.

Source: Voice of America

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

This is an excellent point. Too many people would see this as "proof" that timewave correlates to nothing as there was no disaster in this area. Wrong, things were going along fine - habit, when this fires and intense change energy happened forcing them to do something NOVEL and change. The fires, the floods, the cold, are all things that in each area are change, taken as a whole they might not be wikipedia notable right now, or even over time, but for those invested in the stability of those regions change is upon them.

The idea that there is no gigantic solar event, only a small solar event, this past week does not explain the quality of the event on the human consciousness. I'll simply avoid the whole topic of the sun and other energies guiding the consciousness as it is too advanced, but suffice it to say each event changes the habit. I have suggested that correlating sunspots and solar activity to the timewave would be interesting, the problem is people would dismiss the small events as insignificant and only look for giant ones. Regardless, the sunspots to correlate to historic events that folks have bothered to record - well documented, so it stands to reason they might line up with timewave.

It appears the mystical sequence's quicker recurrence might suggest a stepping up of the shifting which is very much in alignment with many other ideas what is happening.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Next date to look around early or mid November 2010.
Then, late 2011 then late 2012.

Originally posted by Mystic Technician

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac0a1ef17e4f.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm sure you all know this pattern for the final 5 years of the wave.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1ec1b12064d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ok, so I have watched this thread since the beginning, replied a few times, made some observations and am now full circle back to where I started. Here are some things I have noticed on my own about the timewave...

1) We understand that things in our solar system occur in cycles... it should be a given by now.

2) We understand that our solar system's movement is not the only thing that occurs in cycles over time.

3) Some examples: the orbits of planets, the wobble of the earth, the solar cycles, comets, planetary alignments, seasons, la nina and el nino, etc, etc, etc. There are so many repeating patterns and cycles that one could spend an entire lifetime tracking them down, so let's move past this.

4) We understand that McKenna based his work from the I-Ching. Let's dig a little deeper into this in a moment...

5) We know that the timewave shows definitive repeating, fractal-like patterns over a period of time that we assume is aligned properly to current events but are not 100% sure of. These patterns get smaller and smaller as time progresses.

So here are some things that everyone (I think) should be considering. The I-Ching was basically made for an emperor to forecast his personal fortunes and for crop-telling so that he could provide sustenance for his people, a personal almanac if you will. In today's times, we call this astrology and meteorology. We don't know exactly who made the I-Ching or how it was derived, but it is believed to be based on natural events and their timing, similar to a farmer's almanac. There is no doubt that nature, our very existence all around us, is in constant change. The I-Ching, in all likeliness, was based off of astronomical and other observations, that seem to repeat in regular cycles, such as the seasons. I have not personally seen any evidence contrary to what I'm saying, in fact, I've seen evidence to support it.

Now, no matter how Terrance McKenna derived his formulas, if what I stated above is correct, it would mean that EVERY formula for timewave theory is based off of astronomical and naturally occurring events that repeat over time, NOT HUMAN EVENTS. The July event that everyone was focused on recently happened to also be at the time of an eclipse, which is a naturally occurring and repeating event that can be calculated and planned for. The timewave reflected this change and everyone brushed it off as a "novel" event because of how many people viewed it. Following the timewave graph, this has happened on several instances and while I don't have the data in front of me, it also lines up perfectly with other astronomical activities such as planetary alignments. August 11th was the meteor shower, as expected, and showed up on the timewave as well, and shows the "novel" occurrence over a period of a couple of days... the same length as the meteor shower. It started on the 11th, peaked on the 12th and 13th. The I-Ching and the timewave, therefore, would be nothing more than abstractions of data, or a different view of the same core data... the movement or changes in nature around us.

I really do not believe that the fractal nature of the events on the timewave represent repeating types of human events as previous times in history, but are more reflective of the "forces" being exerted upon us or the earth by the sun and other cosmic forces that can alter our behaviors and actions. These forces effect us in ways we still don't fully know or understand, but it's the reason good horoscopes are accurate and the reason we turn on the weather forecast. A change in the sun would effect our weather, would it not? Weather would effect your behavior and your day, would it not? It is believed that astronomical alignments effect weather, mood, behavior, luck, etc. Would it not make sense that if you understand these changes, you could model your life around them and have much success? Even little things, like not having to bring an umbrella with you, which means you have an extra hand to carry more food. And for those hard-core conspiracy folks who don't believe in astrology, JP Morgan, one of the wealthiest and most hated of TPTB had a personal astrologist, and I believe said "Millionaires don't use astrology. Billionaires DO." Considering his astrologist told him not to get on the Titanic when he was going to, and all of his friends who did died, he timed most of his business deals to coincide with astrology and was a firm believer in it. To me, I would suspect that the more we know about these events, the more insight we will all have into the insidious plans these people have. Businesses, diplomats, politicians... all use astrology today. There is definitely something about the way the energies of the sun, solar system and beyond effect all humans and it would seem that only "privileged" people have the depth of understanding we all would need to benefit from this knowledge.

For now, I'd just like to see the timewave theory get grounded again because it seems like it has gone way off track with no consideration for the scientific minded, which is why it doesn't get the attention it deserves. Without fully understanding the I-Ching and how IT was derived to arrive at it's current function (or previous), no amount of data abstracted from it and no amount of pattern-matching is going to make any sense. I've waited to see what would come of several dips and the only thing I've seen that coincides every time is astrological events. I've read all 101 pages of this thread, some pages multiple times. I've studied the graphs. I've replied and engaged Evasius. I still keep coming back to this same spot. So if someone else knows something I don't, please do enlighten me.

For the record, I mean no disrespect to anyone else's work here, so please no flaming for being open-minded and a critical thinker.

~Namaste

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I couldnt agree more and infact i think that we are not doing the 'timewave' justice by focusing purely on the interpretation of the i-ching derived formula. Its like trying to understand a complete tree and its environment by using a microscope to examine the tip of one of its branches.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I agree but I think history does repeat itself:

- French Revolution 1790s, Iran turmoil June 2009

- Deepwater disaster and Ixtoc Oil Spill, 1979- 2010

- Exxon Valdez and that ship that sanked in India on August 7 2010

- August 9, Civil War in Usa point of repetition and current turmoil/civil war in Sweden

and many other examples...

- Put it all together and see...

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I fully agree with your post. I have been trying to link the twz with astrology for a while now.

previous post

I think this is where the action is.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Here's the current look at the wave as this is posted ;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1a3eb13d741.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Next significant novelty days are:

ORIGINAL GRAPH - September 16 2010, September 28 2010, October 6-7 2010, October 21 2010, November 1-2 , November 14 and November 19 2010

CORRECTION THEORY- August 18, August 22, August 25-26-28, September 4-8, September 20- 22, October 16 ( extreme novelty point ), December 19- 26 2010 ( replacing January 17 2011 ).

I would also like to add that recently a Webbot researcher has found out results that would bring to Cumbre Vieja quakes/tsunamis at the end of THIS month.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Okay, I'm fond of astrology, but...

1) November 14 2010 , the key date of 2010 on the original cycle, on correction October 16 2010, neither of those 2 dates, not on Sidereal neither Original astrology have any significance.
This is the same for January 17 2011.

2) Maybe we should focus less on astrology and more on natural events involving water, fire and such...
We have February 2009 Australian fires, the quakes of 2010, the eruption in Iceland, the change of the oceans in April 2010 and the floods in Pakistan/ India and the fires in Russia/ Ukraine.

3) I also had read all the 101 pages of this thread and I use Timewave zero with brilliant results to discover future events in my life.
The mini cycle of 2010 that will end in October- November 2010 is Excellent in providing to me information about my future.

4) I made enough research to confirm various times that Timewave is about also, and mostly, about human events repetitions in cycles, basically history is a season, coming to a soon- to- be transformation.

I am curious to see your reply, based on your opinion, what do you think will happen in late 2012?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I think you are on the right track - I've felt for a long time there is a natural force that is not understood that effects consciousness and behavior which is the basis for astrology. I don't understand though how it would explain the shortening time scale in the TimeWave theory but it is interesting to think about. Its sort of like the start of Independence Day where the encoded messaging is repeating itself in shorter and shorter time cycles -- being that it was a count down.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Next significant novelty days are:

ORIGINAL GRAPH - September 16 2010, September 28 2010, October 6-7 2010, October 21 2010, November 1-2 , November 14 and November 19 2010

CORRECTION THEORY- August 18, August 22, August 25-26-28, September 4-8, September 20- 22, October 16 ( extreme novelty point ), December 19- 26 2010 ( replacing January 17 2011 ).

I would also like to add that recently a Webbot researcher has found out results that would bring to Cumbre Vieja quakes/tsunamis at the end of THIS month.

What were we supposed to see on August 11th that was predicted by TWZ?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
With correction theory a famous robbery and the first military contact between Korea and a Western country.

On the original graph some battles of the Usa civil war.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This is what my analysis of the future situation says:

Around September 8 and 16 2010 the REAL GAME BEGINS.
Another 9/11 and a nuclear attack on Iran will make the world go frenzy.

Than, around a still uncertain date of October or November 2010 World War 3 will actually start, but 2010 is only a little phase of it.
Also, October 21 2010 is not about economy, being on a weekend, but it is another risk date for Nuclear attack in Iran.

2010 will see only TWO nuclear attacks, one in September 16- October 21 2010 and one in Usa or Istanbul/ Iran/Israel, on November 14 2010.

Most of the Third World War will involve greatly Usa and Russia, and also Poland, Ukraine and North Korea, Iran and Israel and France possibly will be the countries involved in the war.

Russia will be the bad guy, will also attack other Asiatic countries, but the country will completely fall in 2011 , Russia will lose the world war.
Ukraine also will be completely destroyed by nuclear attacks, together with North Korea, Iran and Israel also will have great damage.

The world war will be in periods, often interrupted by great events.
2012 will not be a world war year, but it is possible that many countries will still exchange nuclear attacks.

Interrupting the world war in November 2010, there will be the total craziness of the people in the reaction to nuclear attacks and a huge eruption going on on November 19.
China will be annihilated during the change of year between 2010 and 2011, when floods will eliminate millions of people, the greatest disaster ever seen by humanity.
Between 2010 and 2012 we will see 5 popes, the current one will not see the start of October 2010 probably, than the next one will last 7 months, and the 4th one will be eliminated while being shown to the people once elected. The next one will be a famous one.

Arriving to May - June 2011 the world war will re-start full force, than it will be interrupted again and the last part will be in late 2011.
Ireland, France and Greece will join the world war in spring and summer 2011.
In August 2011 the economy will cease to be the same for a very long time.
Before Halloween 2011, the world war will get very violent, once re-started.
The wars in general may last until August 2012.

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join