It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

You are a guru of yourself.

As I am a guru of myself, but are you listening to "you", or someone else who is a "guru".

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

Well guru to yourself elsewhere, no one here wants to listen.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
reply to post by johnny2127

The directions given with the length of travel alluded to in the Hebrew tends to collide right with the archeological evidence that this is so. Did you know that Talmudic Scholars had wrestled with this verse for years for the reason that they did not KNOW there were Assyrians in Germania, even though they concluded that this is exactly where this verse had the Assyrian coming from?

I wasn't trying to argue with you. Just asking questions.

I am not saying who is or isn't the anti-Christ, for it is not for us to know. But I do wonder, Obama was introduced to the world at that huge rally in Germany.... could this is anyway account for prophecy?

Personally I doubt Obama is the anti-Christ purely because so many people say that. It wouldn't so obvious as to be someone that millions already say it is... IMHO

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I cant remember who posted it but they said that Hitler went to South America

Firstly there is the Supposed "Hitler Bell" or "Die Glocke" which is speculated to do anything from Anti-Gravity to Time Travel which was also documented on "UFO Hunters"

In the following link it talks about the Bell, as well as the bell being moved in 1945 to ( da da dum) South America.

www.geocities.com...

This Second link talks about the bell in more detail. ( Although it is Wikipedia...)

en.wikipedia.org...

Now if Hitler is to be believed as the one referenced as " was and is yet" ( correct me this is a huge thread and i cant remember the exact wording)
then consider this scenario:

The war is nearing an end, Hitler knows whats coming, the Bell he has hidden away actually works. its capable of not only anti gravity but also time travel. he flees to south America in the bell, after making sure this secret weapon or "Wunderwaffen" is never discovered. In south America he awaits word of the outcome to the war and what is to become of Germany.

Of course we all know what happened, so Hitler dials in a time and place and jumps.

now perhaps amid all these different UFO sightings Hitler has been checking in from time to time, deciding when the best time to come back is? or maybe its something else, or nothing at all.

Given the bells varied and theoretical ability's, the one that seems to hold the most water is that, with enough anti gravitational force time travel is possible. and perhaps this is where the " yet is" comes into play?

just something I thought to be interesting, Dismiss or Discuss at will

[edit on 16-6-2009 by John Taylor]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

NO, no, I know you were not arguing, I was trying to answer your honest question with a worthy answer. Thank you for your post.

[edit on 6/16/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by John Taylor

I've wondered about some of the fantastic NAZI inventions, the 'demon tanks' were the most fearsome. However, your suggested method suffers from one glaring problem: "... was, and is not, and is about to ascend out of the abyss ..." This guy bakes in hell for a while BEFORE returning.

[edit on 6/16/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
who knows what kinda of place Hitler found lol maybe its as simple as him conditioning someone or something to his views, with the technology to appear human, or like its been stated maybe a reincarnation of Hitler. But i think there is substance to what you say, he was after all Jewish himself.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
In short why the Anti-Christ will definitely come from space is explained here. It should read the Beast that ascends out of the bottomless. So space. Space is bottomless, no specific directions and the like.

So this is the enemy—the one that these two witnesses are face to face with in the ring, so to speak. They are the opponents. And so God puts up His human champions, and they go blow for blow against the Beast. God's champions are no less powerful, no less up to the challenge, than Satan's champion. The next word we need to look at here in Revelation 11:7 is ascends. I just want to bring this up because it's very interesting in comparison. We'll see that there's a comparison with the Beast and the two witnesses throughout this section that we are looking at here. In verse 12, you'll see that the two witnesses ascend to heaven. They go from this middle area here on earth (And you'll know why I use that term in a minute.) up to heaven. But it says that the Beast ascends out of the bottom, up to the middle area; and that's as high as he'll go. He ascends out of bottomless pit, in order to reek as much damage as possible—specifically upon God's people and upon God's plan. So we have a comparison here—a contrast—between the two witnesses and the Beast. The two witnesses are of such a quality that they go from earth to heaven; and the Beast comes out of the bottomless pit (which is the ultimate of depths) only up to earth, in order to reek destruction. I'll point out these contrasts as we go. But I thought that was interesting. By the way, in both places ascends is the same word. Out of the bottomless pit identifies the Beast's source—his origins and his inspiration. In Revelation 9:11, we'll see that this has been mentioned before. This is part of the fifth trumpet, the first woe; and talking about this army that had come, it says: Revelation 9:11 And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon. This obviously identified Satan, the devil, as the king—the angel of the bottomless pit. So you see the origin, then, of the Beast. He's a descendant—a child of—Satan, the devil. He traces his lineage to Satan. Not literally! I don't want you to get that impression. But he would definitely call Satan his 'father' in a spiritual way. Now this word bottomless pit. I think the best way we can look at it is the word abyss. He ascends out of the abyss. Literally this word means "the bottomless" or "the deep." Actually the word "pit" is not there. It's been supplied by the translators, because how else do you explain something like this? It's like a great hole. But it's really just "the bottomless." And now you have this contrast again. God is the God of the infinite heaven. And here Satan is the king over the bottomless—over the deep. So you have this contrast of up and down, heights and lows, light and darkness. What we are showing here is totally diametric opposites. The two witnesses and the Beast, and God and Satan. They are just poles apart. Two ends of the spectrum, you might say.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinthia

In the endtimes there will be false prophets by the score. You'll forgive me if I trust the Bible, rather than an internet identity!

Many will be decieved. You don't need to search for Jesus, there will be no doubting his arrival, and he will not lose a single one of his followers, so there is no need to watch demonic stars, or fear antichrists.
See that no-one deceives you.

I'm not convinced that hitler will return, but it does kinda loosely fit.

For my money, the "one yet to come" at the time of John could represent the islamic 'empire' which claimed Temple mount in 688AD, Gods holy mountain.
The islamic empire has had a more significant effect on the world over the last 1400years than hitler (of course I do not mean to denigrate the attrocites of hitler or the nazis as trivial).

Indeed! No need to search for Jesus - in my experience, he found ME, not the other way around. That's a shepherd's job when a sheep is lost.

Regarding the Islamic Empire, I'm more of the notion that islam is the spirit of the antichrist, rather than the antichrist himself. I don't say that lightly. It's the philosophy at fault, not the individuals. Some of the finest examples of humanity I've ever known were muslims. Islam admits the PROPHETHOOD of Jesus, but denies the messiahship, while still at times giving him the title of "messiah", yet denying the rights, responsiblities, and priveledges of the title. The title is rendered hollow. The Dome of the Rock is rather firm about that, having an inscription from the Qur'an running something like 700 feet around the perimeter of the inside of it making that specific denial.

Related to that subject, I am of the opinion that the Dome of the Rock, together with Al Aqsa mosque, are either the Abomination of Desolation on the holy mountain spoken of by Daniel, or the direct result of it. The Dome of the Rock sits directly over the peak of Mt Moriah, where Jewish tradition places the test of Abraham's faith at the near sacrifice of his son. Muslims believe that Mohammed ascended to heaven by jumping off of that same exact rock, even to making the claim that the footprint from that jump can still be seen there. Hence the confusion and rivalry over the Temple Mount/ Al Haram area, and Jerusalem/ Al Quds in general. Jews claim it as theirs by right of inheritance, muslims claim it as theirs by right of conquest, although in recent years, palestinians have shifted more towards a "right of inheritance" stance, claiming direct descent from the canaanites there before Abraham, and prohibiting any archaeological exploration that might settle the question of who was there first.

Oddly enough, the arab neighbors of the palestinians still refer to them as "philistines".

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Here is a question, and upon answering this you will know what the "Abomination of Desolation" is.

What is it, that God always leaves desolate when dealing with unrepentant sinners?

I'll give you the answer. Your HOUSE.

The abomination of desolation is exactly what it is saying.

The AC goes into the temple....(Not a temple made with hands, the body...always) TEMPLE equals Body and never a building....EVER, EVER, EVER.

How does the act occur? Like this.

A person trusts in a salvation that can not do anything, in an idol that is more dead and lifeless then wood, In a "Fortress God" neither he or his fathers have known. By having no regard for woman, that is EVE = LIFE GIVER and trusting in something they have never seen nor know anything about. By trusting in an image and a "Passion" that promises them safety for eternity, yet they have never seen do anything.

Jesus is the Double edged sword...the alpha and omega, the left and the right. He kept all, all but one....HIMSELF.

Read of Jesus on the Cross in Isaiah 14....."OH lucifer, son of the morning, how you have been cast down to earth....."

Jesus Part 2.....is called REVENGE...The lamb becomes the lion.

Ask youself why Jesus forbid that anyone stop him from being crucified? It wasn't for your redemption as that isn't even part of the Gospel.

The Gospel is this: Repent for the Kingdom is AT HAND....."and lo, I AM WITH YOU, even until the end of the age life enduring."

Be saved in Jesus name. His name is "self existent salvation"...Be saved in it...only you can make the choice. If the truth sets you free, yet you are still a slave, you are not free, but bonded. If "self existent salvation" has set you free, then you have become, the name to which every knee bows....self. Every knee bows, because everyone dies, we have no choice...it's the GRAVity of the situation.

God put eternity into mens hearts....turn on your heart light....find eve and then PRO CREATE in love with your partner, then the two shall be one flesh....at the cry of your newborn. Every one of you are one flesh, made from two, don't abominate what God has brought together by shedding the life and sending away the holy spirit. You will not see life in this or the next, till 10 generations have passed.

No newborn, no life....as above, so below. No newborn and you yourself will see first hand, the abomination of desolation and you will be scattered to the wind. The life is in the blood. Stop the blood, stop you, but not only you...."a fool says it is I and I alone"....You are the temple, the mansion of your family. That consciousness you have, is the make up of many before you, only you see an individual, but god sees....the trillions of Cells (hell) that make you up.

"But you destroyed your land (body) and killed your people (soul-ancestors life)....therefore you are cast out of the grave, you shall not be buried with them"...."On the third day, I shall rise again".

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Have you ever heard the term: "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence"

Think of it like this. You think the grass is greener on the otherside not realizing you are looking into a mirror because you've never seen yourself and don't realize it's you, you covet what is already yours. You even start to grow jealous of that guy you see every time you're peering into his yard, you even start to get mad at him and start thinking about how you can get rid of that "Satan". The whole time you are plotting the sweet usurping of him and taking of his grass scheming your plan becoming more upset and more jealeous and more......ARHG.....Bum rush tackle, punch punch, maybe a little Ceaser 23, what ever way you want.

Here is where the bummer is realized...as the breath you have starts leaving you and you realize, you just killed yourself....Perfect Justice.

"Then on your deathbed, you will receive full consciousness"....caddy shack

P.S. I don't want you hurt...forgive me if that came off wrong, just trying to make an illustration.

Peace

[edit on 17-6-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

In short why the Anti-Christ will definitely come from space is explained here. It should read the Beast that ascends out of the bottomless. So space. Space is bottomless, no specific directions and the like.

So this is the enemy—the one that these two witnesses are face to face with in the ring, so to speak. They are the opponents. And so God puts up His human champions, and they go blow for blow against the Beast. God's champions are no less powerful, no less up to the challenge, than Satan's champion. The next word we need to look at here in Revelation 11:7 is ascends. I just want to bring this up because it's very interesting in comparison. We'll see that there's a comparison with the Beast and the two witnesses throughout this section that we are looking at here. In verse 12, you'll see that the two witnesses ascend to heaven. They go from this middle area here on earth (And you'll know why I use that term in a minute.) up to heaven. But it says that the Beast ascends out of the bottom, up to the middle area; and that's as high as he'll go. He ascends out of bottomless pit, in order to reek as much damage as possible—specifically upon God's people and upon God's plan. So we have a comparison here—a contrast—between the two witnesses and the Beast. The two witnesses are of such a quality that they go from earth to heaven; and the Beast comes out of the bottomless pit (which is the ultimate of depths) only up to earth, in order to reek destruction. I'll point out these contrasts as we go. But I thought that was interesting. By the way, in both places ascends is the same word. Out of the bottomless pit identifies the Beast's source—his origins and his inspiration. In Revelation 9:11, we'll see that this has been mentioned before. This is part of the fifth trumpet, the first woe; and talking about this army that had come, it says: Revelation 9:11 And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon. This obviously identified Satan, the devil, as the king—the angel of the bottomless pit. So you see the origin, then, of the Beast. He's a descendant—a child of—Satan, the devil. He traces his lineage to Satan. Not literally! I don't want you to get that impression. But he would definitely call Satan his 'father' in a spiritual way. Now this word bottomless pit. I think the best way we can look at it is the word abyss. He ascends out of the abyss. Literally this word means "the bottomless" or "the deep." Actually the word "pit" is not there. It's been supplied by the translators, because how else do you explain something like this? It's like a great hole. But it's really just "the bottomless." And now you have this contrast again. God is the God of the infinite heaven. And here Satan is the king over the bottomless—over the deep. So you have this contrast of up and down, heights and lows, light and darkness. What we are showing here is totally diametric opposites. The two witnesses and the Beast, and God and Satan. They are just poles apart. Two ends of the spectrum, you might say.

HEW STONE...the eagle has landed!

Apollo-yon...."And I saw the earth, with the moon as its footstool"

Dan 9:25 And thou dost know, and dost consider wisely, from the going forth of the word to restore and to build Jer USA lem till Messiah the Leader is seven weeks, and sixty and two weeks: the broad place hath been built again, and the rampart, even in the distress of the times.

The 60's..."whom ever you see the spirit of a dove fall on and rest, it is he who is the messiah...the son of man (Hew Man......Human). "Out of zion (horizon) shall come saviours.

The event horizon is reached if you shed the life in your blood without it first having a home in the living....Rockbitter can't save from "The nothing"...."only you can avoid a forest fire"...Listen to Smokey

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The antichrist may not be a being at all.The antichrist may infact be a virus.The virus in mans worst enemy.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Avenginggecko

Hi there!

So what if I can proof, scientificaly (technology is science) that God exists? Not only that, what if I can proof that satan also is not just a fiction or man-made story but that I can proof his existence too? Together with that, what if I can confirm the content of the Bible (some scripture relevant) accordingly?

What if I could do this all because a 'sign' was given to me on 17 June 2007 ? ... Thus am I in a position to say and proof all these things, just because God allows me to do it ... why you my ask? Why would God do it? ... Just look at your topic of discussion, do I need to say more? ... or what if God did send me a sign, a litteral 'signal' to confirm that the Bible is correct ... what will you do then? ... what will your reaction be? If God created everything, Who created frequency? God did! And if He created it, He could surely use it accordingly, don't you think? so, sending a signal to mankind by making use of frequency, is thus not such an impossible or ridiculous thought as you might think at first, as all things are possible for God! ... and God shares things with His people that loves Him, things that is unknown, things that were kept secret through the ages ... that's our priviledge ... Becaue He cares for us and gives us what we ask Him.

How would such a confirmation change the viewpoint of the ATS members, and that of the world?

I am just the receiver of the 'signal', to explain or to interpret the content of the 'signal' to the people, to explain to non-believers the consequences for not believing in God and for them not to believe in the content of the Bible ... that they should read to confirm their possible position after death. Sign given by God are there for non-believers, not for believers, as we believe in God right from the start ...

It's actually easy to explain, but few people could connect the dots ... either you acknowledge God in your life, and what Jesus came for 2000 years ago, or you reject it and reject eternal life in heaven and to spend time in hell accordingly ... you are either hot or cold, you can't be in between ...

Will I make the recording of the 'signal' available on ATS? ... maybe later, but not now, as their remarks in future will proof my current viewpoint on the mindset and believe of this world and its people.

... 4min and 12sec ... I refer to it as 'Signal 4:12' ... It was not man-made, that I can promise you ... no sound or IT genuis on this earth would be able to re-create what happend on 17 June 2009 ... because it was made an send by God Almighty, by Him to confirm the content of His own Word! ... Read Hebr 4:12 ... very interesting! ... The content of 'Signal 4:12' will do exactly as what Hebr 4:12 indicates ... mark my words! You don't have to believ me, believe the Bible, as it was written and now digitaly confirmed!

The whole signal has Biblical information written all over it ... technical evidence can't be copied, signal waves can be manipulated, but not to look the same but to sound different ... don't worry, I have done my homework ... my evidence is 'soundproof'! ....

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
reply to post by helen670

It's just that I don't understand why you have to worship with all those priests in fancy dresses and hats with their monotone voices with the occuring ba-bu interval reading the exact same text as the year before. Worshipping dead saints, angels, flashing occult symbology infront of the altar where a picture of a fairhaired, blueeyed, bloody dude being tormented being nailed to a cross. Your happy go lucky death cult is immoral, blasphemous, awful and you all believe it is how it should be. The only organised thing I like in our church is how we can buy a candle or two and light them for loved ones.

We don't WORSHIP priests ???

Well, you call him Pater and confess your sins to him, uppon which the priest forgives you, as if he was some kind of God. And BTW I didn't say you worshipped priests. I said you worship _with_ priests, and you worship dead saints (and some of them were priests BTW), mortal humans, idols, angels and so on (Deut 4:19, Lev. 20:5, Matt 4:10, Rev. 19:10, 22:8f +++). All strictly prohibited. You call your priest Father or Pater allthough Jesus strongly prohibited such titles (Matt 23:9).

Christ SAID...Do This IN HONOUR OF ME...And so it IS DONE!

And you ask if I ever read the Bible. Jesus told us to come together and break the bread and drink the wine in _memory_ of him (Luke 22:19)

People should stop ''Googling'' and start reading !(I wonder who owns google???
Priests are not worshipped but revered...Did not Christ sit with His Apostles?
Did not Christ say "do this in remembrance of Me" (1 Corinthians 11:24).
And also ''If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you. (John 13:14-15)
also we who are many are one body, for we all partake of the same loaf. (1 Corinthians 10:16-17)...The Body of Christ.
All, everything that is done, is done to Honor The Lord Jesus Christ.

Where did Jesus tell us to worship God's creations and build multi billion dollar churches in memory of him?

for I tell you I shall not eat it until it is fulfilled in the Kingdom of God" (Luke 22:16).

The Passover Meal was a very important, annual event.
It was a meal of thanksgiving.
During the meal the Jews remembered their deliverance by God from Egyptian bondage.
The meal also pointed to the future fulfillment of the Lord's promise to deliver Israel from all its enemies.
During the meal a specially slaughtered passover lamb was eaten; bread broken and wine was distributed to everyone at ritually ordained moments.

It was precisely during this last Passover Meal with His disciples that Jesus revealed Himself as the Fulfillment of all that the Jews had both remembered and anticipated.
He was the final passover lamb, "the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world" (John 1:29).
The breaking of the bread pointed to the imminent breaking of His own body and the shedding of His own blood on the Cross, "for you and for many, for the remission of sins."

Jesus Christ was the ultimate deliverance from all bondage.
He was the new and final Passover, the Passover from death to life and from earth to heaven (Ode 1, Paschal Canon). To this day the Orthodox Church calls both Christ and Pascha(the Greek word) which is the Passover.

So the church celebrate Passover? That was new to me. I thought they celebrated Easter. Passover is a Jewish holiday in memory of how the Angel of God "passed over" the houses in Egypt with blood on their doors. The sabbath lasts a week, and not eat, or keep leavened bread in the house.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Wrong, wrong,wrong, there is nothing definite ANYWHERE in the bible that says the Rapture is a pretrib rapture,mid trib or post trib.YESHUA warns that he comes as a "thief in the night",and tells us to to be wary,to be vigilante, that this guy is so convincing that the deciples could possibly be decieved by him.YHWH left more warnings about this time in history than any other,why would he need to do this if we're all gone,there is nothing that says we arent those believers that he(the antichrist) wages war on.The two prophets could easily start their ministries at the beginning of the tribulation,(look at how despised & villified Christians are right now)the antichrist(a/c) would be viewed as a hero for finally taking these christians to task for not going along with the rest of the world especially if there is some kind of E/T revelation made that connects us as off spring of these e/t's or something like that.And what a perfect cover for the rapture,he (the a/c lovingly sent us someplace else where we would be happy & the world would be better off without our narrowminded & backward religon).The world would see his destruction of the two prophets as a GREAT deed done only as the true world savior could do it. Look, i'm not saying it isn't a pretrib rapture & i'm not saying it's not going to be a post trib rapture either all i'm saying is that we really dont know for certain so we best be prepared for any eventuality.May YHWH bless & keep you & yours safe & healthy.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I again must tell you that I'm only telling you the truth. I'm just giving a warning. Also, let's not worry about thinking the other person's idea untrue. I never said that he would not embody Hitler, I said that he would have the spirit of Hitler and lead a Second Holocaust. With what most people know as "EBEs" but really they are just hybrid offspring of those that fell from heaven.

Tell me has your food profited you?

What I can best describe what I mean with are these next verses.

James 1:5 "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

James 1:6 "But let him ask in faith with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind."

Acts 17:18 Then a certain Epicurean and Stoic philosophers encountered him. And some said, "What does this babbler want to say?" Others said," He seems to be a proclaimer of foreign gods," because he preached to them Jesus and the Resurrection.

Acts 17:19 And they took him and brought him to the Areopagus saying, "May we know what this new doctrine is of which you speak?

Acts 17:20 "For you are bringing some strange things to our ears. Therefore we want to know what these things mean."

Acts 17:21 For all the Athenians and the foreigners who were there spent there time in nothing else but either to tell or to hear some new thing.

Acts 17:22 Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said, "Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious.;

Acts 17:23 "For as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you:

Acts 17:24 "God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands.

Acts 17:25 "Nor is He worshiped with men's hands, as thought He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.

Acts 17:26 "And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the Earth, and has determined their pre-appointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings,"

Acts 17:27 "So that they should seek the Lord, in hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us;

Acts 17:28 "For in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, 'For we are also His offspring.'

Acts 17:29 "Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man's devising.

Acts 17:30 "Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent,

Acts 17:31 "Because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead."

Acts 17:32 And when they heard of the Resurrection of the dead, some mocked, while others said, "We will hear you again on this matter."

Acts 18:25 This man had been instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in spirit, he spoke and taught accurately the things of the Lord, though he only knew the baptism of John.

Romans 11:25 For I do not desire brethren, that you be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;

Romans 11:27 For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."

Romans 11:28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of their fathers.

Romans 11:29 For the gifts of the calling of God are irrevocable.

Romans 11:34 "For who has known the mind of Lord? Or who has become His counselor?"

Romans 11:35 "Or who has first given to Him and it shall be repaid to Him?"

Romans 11:36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever.Amen.

Revelation 3:20 "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him and he with Me."

Revelation 3:21 " To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

Revelation 3:22 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bootsnspurs33

May He bless you and those who are with you and may He keep you as well. But I'm telling you that they will be killed three and one half days before Christ comes on the clouds of heaven to save the world and fulfill all things.

Because Revelation Chapter 11 is more of an excerpt that should be linked with Chapter 10 with no break between 11 and 10. Read it like that. It's not another part it should flow continuously.

The Gentiles must conquer the city and this would only happen if the Beast was there in the temple with his armies. Forty two months. So his reign would be over and the abomination of desolation happens before they can come onto the scene. They could only be raised up at the seventh trumpet and we know this is Christ's return so they will be killed 3.5 days before He arrives onto the scene with His mighty angels and saints. Chapter 12 is back into chronology with Chapter 9. Then you get the excerpt description of the Beast Maitreya. Not everything in Revelation is in timely order because John is seeing many different world events unfold. There are two raptures one pre-trib for those that are spotless, and then after the Great Tribulation on the Day of the Lord. All who are left after this will have to deal with the Messiah's wrath. This is when they will want the rocks and mountains to hide them and fall on them. This is the same event as the sixth seal.

[edit on 6/17/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bootsnspurs33

Wrong, wrong,wrong, there is nothing definite ANYWHERE in the bible that says the Rapture is a pretrib rapture,mid trib or post trib.YESHUA warns that he comes as a "thief in the night",and tells us to to be wary,to be vigilante, that this guy is so convincing that the deciples could possibly be decieved by him.YHWH left more warnings about this time in history than any other,why would he need to do this if we're all gone,there is nothing that says we arent those believers that he(the antichrist) wages war on.The two prophets could easily start their ministries at the beginning of the tribulation,(look at how despised & villified Christians are right now)the antichrist(a/c) would be viewed as a hero for finally taking these christians to task for not going along with the rest of the world especially if there is some kind of E/T revelation made that connects us as off spring of these e/t's or something like that.And what a perfect cover for the rapture,he (the a/c lovingly sent us someplace else where we would be happy & the world would be better off without our narrowminded & backward religon).The world would see his destruction of the two prophets as a GREAT deed done only as the true world savior could do it. Look, i'm not saying it isn't a pretrib rapture & i'm not saying it's not going to be a post trib rapture either all i'm saying is that we really dont know for certain so we best be prepared for any eventuality.May YHWH bless & keep you & yours safe & healthy.

Hi boots/

All one needs to do is READ of how many RAPTURES of so called PROPHETS that have said the same..........pick the years!
How many RAPTURE claims have there been?
Far too many to list,and far too many have come and gone!
This RAPTURE lie is another LIE of the Devil....
A thief in the night!!!

The Apostle Paul writes: But ye, brethren, are not in darkness,
that that day should overtake you as a thief.
verses four and five of chapter five from First Thessalonians, and two which Listen to what the Apostle Paul says there: But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night (1 Thess. 5:1-2).
This is the truth to which the Christs Church has remained faithful.
The true Church teaches, equally with the Apostle Paul, that the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night and that no one knows the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man will come...Scripture also has us us signs to WATCH and PRAY and when the time comes,be ready.
Spiritually ready!!!
Spiritually ready means not OUTWARD ready eg/putting food in boxes so that we have enough food to eat etc...
If Scripture tells us that the times of the Antichrist will be bad, then what can food do for us in those times?
How long will we be able to survive on the food we store?
Dont you think that the followers of the antichrist will be everywhere?

Old Testament.....Mans fall/therefore man was AWAY from God.
New Testament...The Saviour Jesus Christ brought all mankind together,through His Crucifixtion on the Cross, and His Resurrection to life eternal.....HERE..."Death is swallowed up in victory"' (1 Cor.15:51-54).death is no MORE!
Jesus Christ assures us that the CROSS has brought man of the Old Testament and the New Testament together once again...
The First Resurrection are those before that died not KNOWING the FACE of God,the Lord Jesus Christ.
In the Old Testament the fall of man was also the falling AWAY from the closeness of God.
The second Resurrection is for ALL of mankind..... "Do not marvel at this: for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice [of the Son of God] and come forth; those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation" (John 5:29).
For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive" (1 Cor. 15:13-22).

The fact that the present temporary world will be transformed was predicted many centuries before Christ by the Psalmist who said: "Of old You laid the foundation of the earth,
And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
They will perish, but You will endure; Yes, all of them will grow old like a garment; Like a cloak You will change them, And they will be changed.
But You are the same, And Your years will have no end" (Psalm. 102:25-27). In other words, the end of the world will not be its destruction but its total renewal.

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. Matthew 24:30,31

The movie, “A Thief in the Night” which came out in the 70’s sort of became the catch word for speaking of the “Rapture.” ........

There was a movie?

Im sorry I dragged it out a little...but in order to understand the Scriptures, one must also understand the Bible as a whole,rather then taking verses out here and there...

icxn
helen

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Excellent post helen670, star for you! Pre-trib is a lie straight from hell, I agree!

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join