It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 43
<< 40  41  42   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I believe before the antichrist makes his arrival the war in Iraq and overthere will escalate and Israel will join in then all of suddent the whole world is going to be in war then someone will save the world which will be in reality the antichrist he will offer peace etc. most people will accept him, or like some people have said Aliens(demons) will come act friendly and wht not etc etc Christians and Muslims will be the only awakened people except one will mistake the antichrist for jesus n stuff, so yea

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
assurian is a title used for osirian ressurection. You have to study first before you write a bull# comment about the poor assyrian, I dont even know why osiris is known as antichrist when seth should be antichrist, Oh, I see you worship jews and must believe in israel, so # all the other gods and call them demons now because you are a zionsit pig and blind man.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
yeah theres something askew ,the way that im beginning or have believed that during the ww2 the agenda and the secret banking systems used the effieciency and cold calculating scientific methods of the german race to facilitate all manors of experimentation under the cover of more down to the people reasons to expand and recoup the loses of ww1 what ur seeing now is the refinement of that eras data, used by the same powers to meet the objective of world power ,,do some homework its out there rockafellers,chases all funneled moneies thru the ubc banking to covertly fund said atrocities,this is nothing more than a retooled version with the added umph of hi-tech,,,its not so much hitler rising(he was a pawn that was perfect fit 4 the agenda same as other leaders b4) ,but the agenda perfected ,,time to rethink your god system people,, its here

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SGTChas

I am a non-believer of the antiChrist and for me because I am a non-believer in Jesus

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42   >>

join