It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well I must say Sarge, you certainly opened a can of worms. It just goes to show some of the views that are out there. Even I didn't expect so much disinfo and or ignorance. I did get to read your views however. I cannot disagree with your point of view, wherever it was.

rspectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The little book I speak of is the little book I speak of. And remember not everyone these days believes in faith healing and working miracles. More people ought to believe in such things and that they can do the things that Christ did and more because:

Hebrews 11:33

"Who through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness,obtained promises, stopped the mouth of lions,

34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens. (foreigners not ET but quite fitting for the end time)

Mark 11

22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. 23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. 25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. 26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

27 And they come again to Jerusalem: and as He was walking in the temple, there come to him the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders, 28 And say unto Him, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority to do these things? 29 And Jesus answered and said unto them, I will also ask of you one question, and answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things. 30 The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men? answer me. 31 And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; He will say, Why then did ye not believe him? 32 But if we shall say, Of men; they feared the people: for all men counted John, that he was a prophet indeed. 33 And they answered and said unto Jesus, We cannot tell. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Neither do I tell you by what authority I do these things.

John 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."

It's not just a matter of Him saying it. It's Him saying it you must believe makes it the truth.

I also must tell you the kingdom is all around you but also a literal worldly kingdom to have no end.

Daniel 7:27 "And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey Him."

Isaiah 9:7 "Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this."

Isaiah 42:4 "He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till He have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His law."

[edit on 6/16/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If a large percentage of the earth is not christian and does not believe Jesus of Nazerath was the Christ, than would they all be "Anti-christs", what if Jesus of Nazerath wasn't the Christ your worshipping a false prophet therefor your the "Anti-christ".

Focusing on such non-sense is the reason while you'll be focusing on non-sense for life times, look within yourself and enlighten yourself do not worry of the Physical plane it's unimportant.

Truely, religions are 1% truth 99% perversions, which percentage do you percieve?

[edit on 16-6-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

In the endtimes there will be false prophets by the score. You'll forgive me if I trust the Bible, rather than an internet identity! Many will be decieved. You don't need to search for Jesus, there will be no doubting his arrival, and he will not lose a single one of his followers, so there is no need to watch demonic stars, or fear antichrists. See that no-one deceives you.

I fear not Maitreya because I know that Yeshua has given us the promise of Resurrection on the Last Day. So I neither fear nor regard the star of importance but rather I want to make it clear that I'm not a liar. How else can I prove what I'm saying over this forum if there is something that can prove it in a false sign? I'm not a false prophet nor a prophet nor any man worthy of God.

Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

I will let the Word of the One Living God answer that for me, because I feel the same that all should be under the worship of the house of God. Jesus was the Christ. Yeshua was the Christ. He was God in the flesh who dwelt among men. He made the mystery of God all the more relevant to this unbelieving adulterous generation.

I Timothy 3:15 "But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth."

Not different scattered believers but all believers should be following the doctrine of the Old and New Testaments for the Church of God. Not proclaim to be Mormons or Seventh Day this or Evangelists. Rather brethren.

Don't confuse this with a one world religion with all faiths united. That is something I DO NOT WANT AT ALL TO HAPPEN. The Anti-Christ will do this and it will backfire on him when the right time arrives.

Oh and I must add I hold neither viewpoint or percentage since it is 100% truth. Take heed of what I just told you because the Anti-Christ is already here waiting for his open emergence. I kid you not.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

Good post. Yeah, I'm just going to try to keep myself out of as much trouble as possible in the times that are coming. I'm not following nobody, I'm not listening to anyone. The only thing I'm listening for is that trumpet.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I want to ask a question and point something out.

For the sake of this question we will assume your premise is correct regarding a reincarnated Hitler being the anti-Christ. My question is, given that he was originally and Assyrian, does his current incarnation have to be an Assyrian as well? My point being, his origin may be Assyrian and his soul may be, but that soul can incarnate anywhere. He would still be 'the Assyrian' because his that is his original identity, but he could be anywhere.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

What are you reading, the bible.

Please let me see the 2,000 year old scribes in your basement telling the story, maybe I'll believe then....

The whole point of all the religions is to put people against eachother and to create self-conflict and attraction to Physical existence.

Don't read a story that has been twisted and changed for the benefit of the one(s) writing it.

Look within yourself for the answer that is the truth.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
oops.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The Bible is the truth and I am preaching it. The Beast is revealed so now when Maitreya comes on TV you'll know to resist and not listen to him speak. True believers probably won't hear his voice but the majority of people will.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

The Bible is the truth and I am preaching it. The Beast is revealed so now when Maitreya comes on TV you'll know to resist and not listen to him speak. True believers probably won't hear his voice but the majority of people will.

How do you know it is the "truth", because it is preached to be the truth?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Truely, religions are 1% truth 99% perversions, which percentage do you percieve?

My answer to you since you are obviously wise in your own opinion and equally a legend in your own mind:

Psalm 53:1 … The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They acted corruptly, and have worked out abominable wickedness; there is not one doing good.

Hebrews 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Carry on with your bad self, we'll soon see who is right.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

The Word also discribes WHERE he comes out of in the last days, OBVIOUSLY not the physical old Assyrian Empire.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

So, I am wicked because I do not preach the words of christianity.

Take some time, SGTChas, too look within yourself into the being of You.

Looking outwards is looking into a sea of perversions, only you are true to yourself, therefor look within yourself.

Also, quit taking quotes from the Bible to affiliate your proof of christianity as authentic, it's like me taking quotes from Harry Potter to prove Hogwarts is existent.

Just because I don't believe in Christianity doesn't mean I do not believe in the Creator.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

There is only one God, and the tripe you spout ain't about Him.

A suggestion: how about you taking your anti-Christian paraphysiological, introspective new age garbage to a thread that can tolerate such dim-witted palaver rather than attempting to troll a Christian oriented thread? If I had reason to study opinions such as yours, I’d give reasoned thought and observation to what I scrape off the bottom of my shoe.

[edit on 6/16/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Will you please stop ignoring the facts? You've got all the proof you need in the skies. Watch out. If you believe in aliens you're in for a surprise. This man is the Anti-Christ.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas

There is only one God, and the tripe you spout ain't about Him.

A suggestion: how about you taking your anti-Christian paraphysiological, introspective new age garbage to a thread that can tolerate such dim-witted palaver rather than attempting to troll a Christian oriented thread? If I had reason to study opinions such as yours, I’d give reasoned thought and observation to what I scrape off the bottom of my shoe.

[edit on 6/16/2009 by SGTChas]

You study what has been preached to you as you were brought up.

Like I said a sea of perversions, ALL religions contain bit of truth but a vast array of twisted truths aswell. I've read the bible, there is truth in the fairy tale.

Like you said, "There is only ONE God", truthfully it's how you percieve The One (Not him or her, thats contrary to logical).

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

How about taking my suggestion? On the other hand, do your beliefs provide for you to be irritating, as well as a delusional guru of the damned?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas

The Word also discribes WHERE he comes out of in the last days, OBVIOUSLY not the physical old Assyrian Empire.

Gotcha, and where does it say the anti-christ will be coming from? Germany correct?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The directions given with the length of travel alluded to in the Hebrew tends to collide right with the archeological evidence that this is so. Did you know that Talmudic Scholars had wrestled with this verse for years for the reason that they did not KNOW there were Assyrians in Germania, even though they concluded that this is exactly where this verse had the Assyrian coming from?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join