It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
...Jesus gave us signs one of the pivotal signs will be a head wound which will heal.

Interesting to note that it is widely believed that Adolf Hitler committed suicide by blowing his brains out.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 19-6-2009 by MrSmith]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Convex

Referred to as “The Nazarene” this book records Roman records of the feared uprising of Jesus entry into Jerusalem: Paula Fredriksen, Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews: A Jewish Life and the Emergence of Christianity (New York: Vintage, 1999).

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

so beware anyone who is taken in by the false prophets on this thread: nothing good can come of the desire to get these presents from god, to the point of even tricking themselves.

I'm NOT A FALSE PROPHET!!!! I'm telling you who the Beast is and you're laughing in my face(well my internet face.) What gives?

I haven't added anything but clarified who the Beast is.

Like Jesus said:

Mark 6:4 "But Jesus, said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house."

Do you guys even know that the Holy Spirit is alive and speaks?

I won't say I know Jesus personally in the flesh but I know Him well enough to know this.

Trust me. I didn't find Jesus. He found me. Not "a dark force" or Sataniel. Yeshua the Christ. Messiah. Son of God. I confess Jesus came in the flesh.

So, that being said:

Maitreya is the Anti-Christ.

Do not speak evil of me if I have not spoken evil of you. I'm here to warn. It's not the Second Half of the End of Times yet. I have no place in going to people until the time is right.

So I'm not trying to dispute, but I'm trying to inform. Jesus told us to avoid disputes of uselessness through the Word. I'm going to keep saying the same thing no matter what you say because its only the truth.

Ephesians 4:11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,

Ephesians 4:12 For the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,

[edit on 6/20/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I take no credit whatsoever for this but rather it's what the Spirit of God has shown me.

I don't want to come off as rude or prideful. I just want you to know I am who I say I am and I will do the work of Him because He has asked me to do it, even if it means death.

Do you know what the Spirit asks in return? That I may be filled with exhortation more often than giving only the sadness of the times to come.

I admit I must comfort more than I make people uncomfortable. But I have told you nothing that the Spirit has not confirmed.

Now that it is the Sabbath Day we should worship. So I will leave now.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
I just want you to know I am who I say I am

Where have I read that phrase before? Oh yeah, it was in Exodus. A burning bush was talking to Moses.

I must have missed it in all the pretty prophetic rhetoric. Who is it you said you are again?

Maitreya, is that you?

[edit on 2009/6/20 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I'm NOT A FALSE PROPHET!!!! I'm telling you who the Beast is and you're laughing in my face(well my internet face.) What gives?

i believe that you honestly believe this. i have no doubt that some of people who have the veil over their eyes completely believe they don't. i'm sure some of those who satan have tricked believe, maybe even til death, that they weren't. maybe the antichrist won't even realize who he is until its inevitable.

i pity you but saying it over and over again won't make me believe. even loud and repetitve false prophets are still false prophets.

and its true its said that prophets won't be believed in their home land but that doesn't mean that everyone who isn't believed is a true prophet.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Convex]

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Convex]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If only you knew what I have to give up.

Some people are to be alone by themselves without a wife or family. I'm one of those people. No beautiful children to have, and no loving wife. Someone has to prepare the way of the Second Coming.

I am most certainly NOT Maitreya. Why would I say this to you if I was? Huh?

I am against anything he stands for. I stand for Jesus Christ.

Looks like everyone really will hate me.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I say that I am a man of God, who longs for the Second Coming and for this world to go away so the new can come in and we can meet the prophets like Moses and be with Jesus Christ.

I'm not quoting God here. I'm just who I am. I'm here to warn you.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I don't recall ever saying that I was a prophet.

I'm just doing what I'm supposed to do over the internet. One day I'll be in a new Church and we will perform healing feats.

Do you think that just because we live here in the now we can't do such things?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Do you think that just because we live here in the now we can't do such things?

i honestly can't say but do you really believe that just because you THINK you'll be able to do it that you really will?

i don't hate you because i don't think you're doing it out of maliciousness. but that doesn't mean it can't be harmful and that doesn't rule out you being an agent of something other than what you believe you are.

i'm not trying to convince you, its clear you're already "convinced." i'm just trying to warn people who might actually believe you.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Am I simply thinking it or did Jesus Himself not say that we can do such things if we have no doubt? No doubt it would take prayer and fasting but it's possible.

I don't think most Churches recognize the Holy Spirit as someone who is alive.

If you don't believe me now then wait until I have to stop people from taking the mark.

Oh I must also add that Satan has deceived me before in a test of faith. Guess what happened. I received forgiveness but only after God saw how much I regretted it.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm not here to argue about anything only to inform. I don't want to argue any Scriptures, for if God has shown me these things it doesn't make me better than you. It just means I can share.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

If you don't believe me now then wait until I have to stop people from taking the mark.

that's just it. if you could point to a specific thing happening currently and say to us "that is someone taking the mark"; when you can point to a world leader in power and tell us HE is the anti-christ, then i might believe you. until then, when you try to tell people at what time its going to happen in the future, how its going to happen in the future and where, its prophecy and by nature its false since this has already been foretold.

what makes you better than the prophets in revelations taking on the same subjects? why would all the details need to be revealed NOW - a year, ten years, fifteen before the appointed time?

has it occured to you that the easiest way to make people not believe when the wolf is really amongst the sheep is for shepherds to constantly cry he's there before he really is?

it doesn't help that the shepherds in this case really want the wolf to come....

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The wolf is coming and I'm a part of the sheep. I'm just willing to lay down my life for Jesus Christ the Good Shepard. I'll get in Maitreya's face because of faith.

As for you the star is in the sky already heralding his open emergence. I'm sorry if you don't believe what I'm saying, but where is the power of faith today?

Why is it so hard to believe it when the bible itself tells you how to find out who the Beast is? It is Maitreya. I've been saying it since I joined the site I will say it when he is doing his television ministry. I will say it in Jerusalem. Haven't you wondered about digital television?

If you think this is easy for me to do no one in their right mind would do something like this. But the Scriptures must be fulfilled.

I'm a little zealous about my faith. I'm not trying to be against any of my fellow brethren, I just have the authority to tell you this.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The naysayers will continue to bash and continue to hate upon the believers but as long as you stay strong a place at the table has been set for you. The confused and angry will be angry and confused still. Stay strong my friend.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Thank you brother. I will pray that they open their eyes to this information because it's the truth of the End Times Anti-Christ. This is going to be harder than I thought...

I'm not into Satanic anything. I know Satan poses as an angel of light but I also know the Good Shepard.

I'm against Maitreya.

I get a weird feeling from the star every time I look at the darn thing.

I will die for this information that I'm giving you.

I will pray for all of you.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

As for you the star is in the sky already heralding his open emergence. I'm sorry if you don't believe what I'm saying, but where is the power of faith today?

the bible warns about false prophets and i'll not be fooled, sorry. i'm sure they will use anything in their arsenal to fool, including attacking one's faith. as small and harmless as you are, you're still a false prophet. i suppose they will come in all shapes and sizes.

you (and the others on this thread) claim to have authority and knowledge of prophecy but your falseness is written on your sleeve, in your base personal, selfish reasons for doing what you are trying to do. you believe it isn't for selfish reasons, but the truth bleeds through in what you write. you don't like this world, want desperately for the "next" one and have a NEED for this personal holiness, this connection with god. i only hope its as easy with all false prophets to see through, but i doubt it will be that way.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Convex

the bible warns about false prophets and i'll not be fooled, sorry. i'm sure they will use anything in their arsenal to fool, including attacking one's faith. as small and harmless as you are, you're still a false prophet. i suppose they will come in all shapes and sizes. you (and the others on this thread) claim to have authority and knowledge of prophecy but your falseness is written on your sleeve, in your base personal, selfish reasons for doing what you are trying to do. you believe it isn't for selfish reasons, but the truth bleeds through in what you write. you don't like this world, want desperately for the "next" one and have a NEED for this personal holiness, this connection with god. i only hope its as easy with all false prophets to see through, but i doubt it will be that way.

We will see what is harmless when the time does come my friend. I don't want to do things of that nature but if it must be done it will be.I actually do have the authority of the knowledge of prophecy. The Spirit makes it all clear to me. Sure it comes with being tested, and that has happened. It still continues, but if you resist the devil he will flee from you. After all he would be after those who know who his "man" is. I will pray for you.

Revelation 13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast for it is the number of a man: His number is 666."

M A I T R E Y A S= 666 in English Gematria.

Mithras = 666 in English/ Greek

To Mega Therion(The Great Beast) in Greek is 666

M MUM=40

A ALEPH=1

I TET=9

T TAV=400

R RUSH=200

E YOD=10

Y HEI=5

A ALEPH=1
----------------------

The Hebrew spelling and the sum of the letters is also 666 seven different ways this being one of them.

Revelation 11:10

"And those who dwell on the Earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the Earth."

Hebrews 5

1 For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins:

2 Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.

3 And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.

4 And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.

I John 2:15 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him."

I John 2:16 "16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the vain glory of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."

I John 2:17 "And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever."

I John 2:18 "Little children, it is the last hour: and as ye heard that antichrist cometh, even now have there arisen many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last hour."

Matthew 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Maitreya and The Vatican's leader of the Tribulations Period.

Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

If only you knew what I have to give up.

Some people are to be alone by themselves without a wife or family. I'm one of those people. No beautiful children to have, and no loving wife. Someone has to prepare the way of the Second Coming.

I am most certainly NOT Maitreya. Why would I say this to you if I was? Huh?

I am against anything he stands for. I stand for Jesus Christ.

Looks like everyone really will hate me.

I don't hate you. I don't even know you. Neither do I believe you, but I'm willing to entertain the notion that you believe yourself.

Near as I've been able to determine, there is no such thing as a "Maitreya". I was pulling your leg. This "Maitreya" is a new-Age internet fable, in the nature of Elvis sightings at McDonalds.

I've found no evidence for the existence of the star you mention, either. Sure, there's an internet page with pictures of a fistful of stars, claiming they are all the same one, but they aren't. All the stars on that page are different. If there WERE such a star, the co-ordinates of it would be recorded somewhere in the vast interwebs. I've found no such positional information. They realize, of course, were they to release such information, we could ALL look for it, and watch it get closer over time, if it were real. They also realize that the jig is up if they release the position, and observation shows it to be bunk, not moving towards us at all.

All of the numerological naming conventions in the world will not convince me there is a star where there isn't.

No, I don't hate you. I think you've been led astray.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Here's a thought: Perhaps Benjamin Creme also knows gametria, and chose the name of the "prophet" he wants so badly to be.

In reality, I feel we are witnessing the birth of a new "faith". Think L. Ron Hubbard, you'll see where I'm going with this.

I'm not discounting what you are saying. I know how strongly you believe that this is the AC. I disagree at this point, but I can agree with you that Maitreya is a false idol, a golden calf.

The Lord has made clear what the wages of worshipping graven images are. I'll watch Him do His work in His time.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join