It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
That's not a fake star. It's real. It's what it is. Ask yourself why it behaves the same way to many people in different parts of the world. Why the testimony is always the same. The ones that are well versed in astronomy even say it's not on any of the charts. Again it moves about. Look for a bright yellowish/blue/red/purple/whatever color it is at the time star that moves up and down and fairly quickly in relation to the other heavenly bodies. It's not some joke. Even CNN is playing commercials, discovery has played the commercial for Maitreya, and I think even the History Channel. That does not sound cheap either. He is really really pushing this this year. He(Anti-Christ) said "You will see me in 2009" to a man on the side of a building. CNN reported on his appearance back in 1988. The star has been on NASA footage as well. Watch the news reports. It's not false. It's there.

I'm just telling you this so you know. Because this is going to be the grandest deception in all of human history. The United Nations sponsors New Age beliefs and the like including Benjamin Creme. This will make it a little more clear.

[edit on 6/21/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Revelation 9:1

"Then the fifth angel sounded: and I saw a star fallen from heaven to the Earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit."

Revelation 9:2

"And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit.

(space because the Greek here is bottomless without pit) (notice the sun and air are darkened)

Revelation 9:3

"Out of the smoke locusts came upon the Earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power."

(notice it says upon the earth instead of out of the earth.)

Revelation 9:9

"And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle."

(notice they have wings so they cannot be a human army)

Revelation 9:11

"And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek Apollyon."

(again pit is an addition it should read bottomless and that can only be space)

Now notice the Mayan calendar ends on 12-21-2012 and there is an alignment on 11:11 AM that day. I'm not saying the world will end that day but I'm saying:

9:15

"So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and the day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind."

(A third of the angels rebelled so perhaps this is their revenge to destroy one third of mankind.)

All of these are the first woe. The second woe is the two witnesses and the ministry but that is an excerpt from the Second Half of the End starting with Chapter 10 and through the seventh trumpet and Christ's Return. Seventh Trumpet is also when the seven bowls of wrath are poured out. Chapter 12 picks back up on the order then chapter 13 introduces us to Maitreya and the false prophet. He will probably be called "Master Jesus." This is an excerpt as well. Notice that in Chapter 12 the woman must flee for 1260 days the same length as the ministry of the two witnesses. This is where the serpent is upon the Earth so this means the Abomination of Desolation starts the ministry of the two witnesses up until 3.5 days before the return of Christ. So when you see them dead in Jerusalem on TV(if you can reach one at this point you'll probably need a radio), know that Christ's Return is nigh.

Make sense now?

Oh and this is what John meant by locust and you can see where all the pieces fit.

Why did the Maya disappear is a question that has baffled historians for years. Because the Maya disappeared long ago no one will ever know for sure what happened to them. Many theories exist but none are definitely true. In the PostClassic period the Maya abandoned many of the cities in the south such as Palenque and Tikal and they migrated northward to settle Uxmal. Then Uxmal was abandoned and Chitchen Itza was settled and ultimately conquered by the people of Mayapan. Mayapan ultimately fell to the Spaniards who tried to convert the people to Christianity and forced many to become slaves. Never-the-less the pattern existed that the cities would be settled and ultimately abandoned. Some of the theories are that over population may have caused people to move because there was not be enough food for everyone. The Maya were a farming people and the farmland would not be fertilized like today. The farmland may have not produced as well and caused a famine and thus forced the Mayans to move to more fertile lands. Some historians have also said that droughts may have caused the people to move-since they would have to find land with more water to drink and farm with. Other people have suggested reasons such as climatic changes, earth quakes, and sickness or epidemics. One other big reason may have been warfare from neighboring cities or invaders from other countries. No one will ever know for sure why the Mayans abandoned their cities, but we do know that the ruins are in the jungles with the buildings standing. And the Mayans may have moved for any number of combinations of the reasons listed above. The Mayans were a wonderful civilization and it is horrible that they collapsed. Because the Mayans fell apart so many years ago, no one will ever know why they disappeared. It is mystery that we will never know how to solve.

Who do you think took them?

I don't believe in extra-terrestrials but I believe in the Nephilim and the fallen rebel angels posing as such.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Not sure about this one, it could just be a strange window glare. But maybe not considering Satan is the one behind UFOs.

Don't you see what's about to happen on the Earth. They(fallen angels/offspring of fallen angels) will land and sign a peace treaty with Israel. The "Master Jesus" and Maitreya the Anti-Christ will take up the world government and the Vatican and establish the one world religion.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Okay, I know that you believe the "star" is real. I don't. I'll tell you why, again, with more emphasis on my credentials. The last round of college I attended was in Physics, Major in Astronomy, emphasis on positional astronomy of nearby stars, at the University of North Carolina, at Greensboro. I've tried to keep up with the field since then, but since it's in an explosive state, that's pretty difficult.

Since so many people claim the existence of this star, why can no one tell me it's position in the sky? IF they could do that, I could check it against pre-existing stars, to insure that it is indeed new, and I could observe it myself to confirm the various magical claims for it. No one can, therefore I can't confirm it, ergo, any such claims are spurious until someone can prove otherwise. I'm not going to just take the word of some new age websites. If there was any validity, they would have been able to give me the simplest information as I've said, and it would be confirmed. You mentioned professional astronomers and NASA already having confirmed it. That isn't so, however much you may believe it.

I live within driving distance of a 1-meter professional-grade astronomical telescope, which I'm quite confident I could gain access to for the purpose of researching this "star", but no one can tell me where to look. Currently, it's being used to research A particular type of variable star. The imaging CCDs and software are already installed, on site.

I'm not disparaging you. I think you sincerely believe this, and everyone is entitled to their beliefs. However, as the preacher who baptised me was fond of saying, "A man can be sincere, yet be sincerely wrong."

When someone can provide the simplest of data on this "star", I will attempt to confirm it. Until then, I'll continue to regard it as fable. It's not as if I have to take a historian's word for it, this claim is being made in the here and now, and if true, evidence could be provided which we all could either confirm or refute. A lack of providing any such evidence constitutes refutation and invalidation. It make of it nothing more than a wild claim.

Another thing you've been told which is not so involves the disappearance of the Maya indians. They didn't go anywhere, no one "took" them. The Maya are still alive and well, and living in Yucatan, Belize, Guatemala, and part of Honduras. I know this for fact, I've eaten their food. What IS true is that their civilization collapsed, much like ours is going to. That's just part of the life cycle of civilizations. They die, but the people remain. The Maya still maintain their culture, and even sub-cultures, their religion, and their languages, but when their civilization collapsed, they abandoned their cities.

When archaeologists and anthropologists speak of the "disappearance" of the Maya, they refer to the Maya Civilization, not the people. The Mayans haven't disappeared any more than the Persians have. There are several hundred thousand Persians in the streets of Iran as we speak.

[edit on 2009/6/21 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hi/

Reprove not a scorner,lest he hate thee:rebuke a wise man,and he will love thee.
Give instructions to a wise man,and he will be yet wiser:Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning(prov.9:8,9)

And we also have .........."Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing
but He revealeth His secret unto His servants,
the Prophets." (Amos 3, 7)

Are we all Prophets?
Only the rightious does God reveal His Prophecy!
Are we, and can WE say that we are Prophets, when we don't even do the Slightest of that which the Apostles of Jesus Christ our Lord taught?
How can we call ourselves 'Prophets of God, when we do not do the Work of God as we were taught?

II Thessalonians 2:2-3: “Be not quickly shaken in mind or troubled… as though the day of the Lord is just at hand.
Let no one deceive you: that day will not come except the falling away come first and the man of lawlessness be revealed, the son of perdition.”

Saith the Lord Almighty....I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord(Malachi4:5)
And I will give power unto my Two witnesses,
and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and three score days, clothed in sackcloth.
These are the two olive trees,
and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth (Revelation 11:4)...These have power to shut heaven,that it rain not in the days of their prophesy.
And I will give power unto My two witnesses and they shall prophesy........And if any man will hurt them,he must be killed.
And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
And after three days, and half, the spirit of life....shall enter into them(Revelation11:3-8:11)

ICXN
helen

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSmith

Originally posted by Bombeni
...Jesus gave us signs one of the pivotal signs will be a head wound which will heal.

Interesting to note that it is widely believed that Adolf Hitler committed suicide by blowing his brains out.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 19-6-2009 by MrSmith]

Yes, but he didn't recover from it. THe antichrist will recover from his head wound.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The only way for the entire world to be united is if there were "alien" visitors to unite us as a globe for the first time. It all connects if you want to do the math. There is a star up there, and it's far from Venus.

with more emphasis on my credentials.

Your credentials won't save you when the time comes but this prayer will do great to keep you out of harm.

O Lord, Almighty God of our fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and of their righteous seed; who hast made heaven and earth, with all the ornament thereof; who hast bound the sea by the word of thy commandment; who hast shut up the deep, and sealed it by thy terrible and glorious name; whom all men fear, and tremble before thy power; for the majesty of thy glory cannot be borne, and thine angry threatening toward sinners is importable: but thy merciful promise is unmeasurable and unsearchable; for thou art the most high Lord, of great compassion, longsuffering, very merciful, and repentest of the evils of men. Thou, O Lord, according to thy great goodness hast promised repentance and forgiveness to them that have sinned against thee: and of thine infinite mercies hast appointed repentance unto sinners, that they may be saved. Thou therefore, O Lord, that art the God of the just, hast not appointed repentance to the just, as to Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, which have not sinned against thee; but thou hast appointed repentance unto me that am a sinner: for I have sinned above the number of the sands of the sea. My transgressions, O Lord, are multiplied: my transgressions are multiplied, and I am not worthy to behold and see the height of heaven for the multitude of mine iniquities. I am bowed down with many iron bands, that I cannot life up mine head, neither have any release: for I have provoked thy wrath, and done evil before thee: I did not thy will, neither kept I thy commandments: I have set up abominations, and have multiplied offences. Now therefore I bow the knee of mine heart, beseeching thee of grace. I have sinned, O Lord, I have sinned, and I acknowledge mine iniquities: wherefore, I humbly beseech thee, forgive me, O Lord, forgive me, and destroy me not with mine iniquites. Be not angry with me for ever, by reserving evil for me; neither condemn me to the lower parts of the earth. For thou art the God, even the God of them that repent; and in me thou wilt shew all thy goodness: for thou wilt save me, that am unworthy, according to thy great mercy. Therefore I will praise thee for ever all the days of my life: for all the powers of the heavens do praise thee, and thine is the glory for ever and ever. Amen.

[edit on 6/22/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It's interesting in this thread to see how many different ways scripture can be intepreted to convey so many different ways of thinking. Also it's kind of odd that one would require proof for a religious belief from another religious person in the form of science then all of the sudden activate their suspension of disbelief when it comes to their own... :-\ or even future predictions based on that suspension of disbelief.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm not trying to entertain here. I'm trying to inform. I also figured out that when you have certain thoughts God will bring it to light through the birds of the air. This has been happening to me and I always felt it was a "warning" or "hint." This next Scripture confirms it. Not to be confused with "the prince of the power of the air" since for some reason you all think I serve Satan or something. On the contrary I only wish to serve Jesus Christ and the Ever Living God.

Ecclesiastes 10:20 "Curse not the king, no not in thy thought; and curse not the rich in thy bedchamber: for a bird of the air shall carry the voice, and that which hath wings shall tell the matter."

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

What is the scripture source of the prayer you quoted please?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
That prayer is the Prayer of Manasseh the King when he asked the Lord for repentance from all his wicked ways.

www.ccel.org...

If anyone wishes to read books left out because they were considered to informative or against the Church at the time please visit the Christian Classics ethereal library site. It does not have every book but most of them. Enoch you can find around the net. I would save them to your computer. They really are informative and still inspired by the One True God.

[edit on 6/22/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

2 Peter 1:20 "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation."

The Holy Spirit helps us read the book.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Ok. I leave you to your belief, then. I'll not keep begging for information where there is none.

My credentials were never meant to 'save' me from anything. They are a concrete evidence that I'm not just stabbing in the dark on matters bearing on astronomy. Nothing more.

I never mentioned Venus in reference to your star, and 'far from' or 'not far from' are both relative terms in the 3 dimensional vastness of space. That reference wouldn't be much help in locating a star, particularly when one recalls that Venus is constantly changing it's position in orbit.

STILL no co-ordinates where this star may be found.

Have a nice life, and keep your eyes peeled for Maitreya.

[edit on 2009/6/22 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero
It's interesting in this thread to see how many different ways scripture can be intepreted to convey so many different ways of thinking. Also it's kind of odd that one would require proof for a religious belief from another religious person in the form of science then all of the sudden activate their suspension of disbelief when it comes to their own... :-\ or even future predictions based on that suspension of disbelief.

If you're referring to my insistence on evidence for this "star", it's not a religious belief at all. It's rather a statement of 'fact', i.e. "this star is there", along the same lines of a statement such as "there is a doorknob right there".

Either one can see there is a doorknob, or a star, there, or one can see there isn't. No faith, or suspension thereof, required.

Now, if the statement had been made that "I believe there is a star there, because it talks to me, and you can't see it because you have no faith", then I would have to accept that at face value. That, however, was NOT the statement or the claim made.

I hope that clears things up for you. No 'fuzzy' logic involved. A thing either 'IS', or 'IS NOT', and no amount of claims either for or against it change the nature of its existence.

By the way, there is a doorknob right "there".

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Coming back out of hell will equal the Greek that describes his coming back to life - that does NOT allow a 'quick healing'. The beast plainly comes back out of hell after a 'long period' of time. Koine greek is very pplain here. Plus, why would the whole world marvel at a quick healing? Most would think he had not really died. Hitler returns youthful and healty and they will marvel.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

So the beast is Hitler . . . in the flesh . . . looks and everything?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Well you can have fun when Maitreya comes here and he's performing all the Satanic magic with Nephilim and "Ascended Masters" at his side. As for everything else:

Luke 18:8 "I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the Earth?"

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Well you can have fun when Maitreya comes here and he's performing all the Satanic magic with Nephilim and "Ascended Masters" at his side.

I assure you, I will. Now that you've forewarned me, I can put "maitreya" on my "List of Possible Anti-Christs Not to be Cooperated With". As for any "nephilim" or "Ascended Masters", I've got no fear of them whatsoever. Should they ally themselves with the Anti-Christ, their end is assured, so why fear them? They may be able to kill my body, but they can't kill my soul, so why worry?

As for everything else:

Luke 18:8 "I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the Earth?"

I'm not sure what you refer to here.

I hope you aren't implying that I'm "faithless" because I don't buy this theory over God's plain word, and in spite of the lack of evidence I've alluded to so many times. Even Jesus performed miracles to establish his veracity. I'm not looking for anything as dramatic as that. Simple confirmation of the smallest of claims you've set forth (such as the location of this "star", AHEM) would suffice as evidentiary. Barring that, it's just words.

NONE of the prophets of old made claims counter to the bible. "By their fruits shall ye know them". Where's the fruit?

But if you ARE implying that I'm "faithless", that's ok too, we're all entitled to our opinions. I'm not here to shake your faith, I'm not an evangelist, and God hasn't sent me on any missions to warn ANYBODY. I will, however, demand that any prophet establish his credentials in some way, before I just take his word for it.

ALL of the prophets of old did. Otherwise, people couldn't have been held accountable for ignoring them.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I say that I am a man of God, who longs for the Second Coming and for this world to go away so the new can come in and we can meet the prophets like Moses and be with Jesus Christ.

So why is it you don't kill yourself then ?I mean ther's no guarantee that you'll be one of the 144000 is there ?

Cmon dude, if you want to meet the prophets so bad and be with jesus get a rope and hang yourslef.

How come you want to meet jesus by the way, i thought you allready new the dude ?

You mean to say that you're in a long term loving relationship with a man you've never met ?

I've never understood how it's possible to love someone you've never met it's a bit like enjoying a movie you've never seen or a cake you've never tasted.

So why is it you can't have a wife and kids then ? Did your god make you ugly or something so you can focus all your attention on preaching doom and gloom ?

There again dude if the end is that near then it would have been acomplete waste of time having a wife and kids. One minute happy families the next minute off to be tortured in hell for all eternity.

have you ever given any tought to what if your wrong ? What a complete waste of your life (and genitals) it all would have been.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

THAT was pretty uncalled for. How is nothing more than insults adding anything to the discussion?

If you'd left it at "how come you don't already know Jesus", and waited for a response, THAT would have been 'discussion'.

Vile insults are just uncalled for, and the mark of a man that has no valid argument of his own, hence nothing to add to the discussion.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join