It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TurkeyBurgers
I have to say I get really REALLY frightened by people using biblical prophesies from 2000 years ago to portray a human as being the "Devil".

When you believe something so strongly what is to stop you from doing ANYTHING possible from preventing this person from existing?

Truly frightening and scary thought.

If you believe that a certain human being is the "Anti-Christ" what WOULDN'T you be willing to risk to prevent this person from existing?

You scare me more than any middle eastern terrorist ever could because you are my neighbor.

-Signed
Horrifically Frightened of your beliefs and ideas

If you knew for sure that someone was the AntiChrist, then you would also know that according to Biblical prophesy, there is nothing you could do to stop him from fulfilling the Biblical prophesies.

Jesus is the one who is going to be victorious over the AntiChrist. Anyone who thinks he can prevent that (either by prematurely stopping the AntiChrist or stopping Jesus when he returns) is asking for trouble.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

For more info about Materya go to - Share International . com - that's their web site,a very well funded & organized group that appears to also be the defacto publishing arm of the U.N. Their list of members and contributers is a "who's who" in politics & international financing. That being said, i'm still not certain if he's the antichrist,he's close, real close,but he could be a feint to draw our attention away from somewhere else.There's a few loose ends that he hasn't tied up yet & i'm not certain that he can. I first heard about him in the 80's when he tried his "comming out" routine then, it didn't work too well for him so he went back into hiding with the statement that "there's some things in this world still hindering me" (it sent chills down my spine when i heard creme say that). All i can suggest is that we keep vigilant for whoever it is & always proclaim the word of God,planting his seed that he might make it fruitful for the comming harvest. YESHUA the one and only living son of YHWH. Redeemer,Messiah,Saviour,Prince of Prince's,King of Kings,Alpha & Omega,Creator of all that was,is or will ever be, my King,my Lord & my Master.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Centuries ago they debated: "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?"

Why does this remind me of that?

What good does knowing who the AntiChrist is before he is revealed? You can't stop him. If you could stop him, then you would be invalidating Scripture (or proving your interpretation is wrong).

It would be more useful to focus on how the AntiChrist will be revealed and what he will do so you can stay out of his way while warning others not to follow him.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

okay i went online to a website called:
www.circle-of-light.com...

did some numbers for Barack Hussein Obama II here is what i got (numerology):

his name number is 1
his destiny number is 11
his personality number is 1
his soul urge number is 9

in western/Chinese astrology he is a a leo/ox

Now for hitler here is what we get when we do numerology:

name number is: 11
destiny number is: 5
personality is:8
soul urge number:3

in western/Chinese astrology hitler falls under Taurus/ox!
this double sign has been known for providing notorious dictators
in fact all those born in the year of the ox by Chinese astrology have had immense potential to be good or bad now if you were to look under famous dictators born under the year of the ox you'd be surprised by how long that list is some notorious dictators born under year of ox are:
Napoleon Bonaparte,Adolph Hitler,Walt Disney,Saddam Hussein,Richard Nixon are just a few .....of a nasty list

oh and yes obama is under there but here are some good guys born under year of ox

Johann Sebastian Bach, Shirley Bassey, Kate Beckinsale,Charlie Chaplin, George Clooney, Bill Cosby, Oscar De La Hoya, Moctesuma Esparza, Jane Fonda, Clark Gable, Jorge Garcia, Nomar Garciaparra, Richard Gere, Whoopi Goldberg, George Frideric Handel, Dustin Hoffman, Anthony Hopkins, Rock Hudson, Keira Knightley, Kate Moss, Eddie Murphy, Paul Newman, Jack Nicholson, Picasso, Princess Diana, Robert Redford, Meg Ryan, Peter Sellers, Bruce Springsteen, Meryl Streep, Margaret Thatcher, Vincent Van Gogh and Sigourney Weaver are some of the well known people who were born in the Year of the Ox.

interesting for i heard many things are in store for America in the next 3 years and you dont need Nostradamus and the book of revelation to tell you that k

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

It would be more useful to focus on how the AntiChrist will be revealed and what he will do so you can stay out of his way while warning others not to follow him.

That's already been done guys. Maitreya is the Anti=Christ. I know it can't be stopped, but we can only pray and hope to turn others to repentance. That's what we need to do. Just remember the 21st century is going to be a huge task. since no one wants to listen. They're "hungry for signs." Maitreya will do just that.

Matthew 16:4 "A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed."

That means this generation too. That generation wanted signs so does this one.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm sorry but that's all just a total load of crap. If anyone ever qualified to be the Anti-Christ it is Obama. Dispensationalism is as asinine as evolution.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinesolis
reply to post by heyo

Whoa, slow down "Jumps to Conclusions", I didn't say christianity sucked...

My beef is with religious fundamentalism, regardless of religion! I don't think it should be overlooked or okay for christians to espouse these crazy fundamentalist outlooks that involve overtly bizarre and bigoted ideas, when others are persecuted for them.

Fundamentalism leads down a narrow minded path that disallows the views of others to be recognized. It causes fights on both large and small scales that can ultimately lead to hate crimes, and wars, therefore it should be rooted out of all nonsecular belief systems.

If you can't concede to that as a valid point, then there is no hope for you, and I don't have the time, energy, patience, desire, or concern enough to enlighten you. Either you'll grow up, or you won't...so be it.

If you look up the word "fundamental" in the dictionary you will discover that it is not a negative word. Also let us address the fact that the bible is not a religion, it is a book which has been irrefuteably, that's right irrefuteably proven to have been supernaturally inspired.

The fundamentals of the bible are basically fundamental facts, by that I mean; what is written is what is written, whether or not you believe them to be true or not. Someone who believes in the fundamentals of what is written in the bible is labelled a "fundamentalist" as if it is some sort negative thing. This is fundamentally wrong.

Fundamentally 1 plus 1 equals two.

Self proclaimed "Fundamentalist Evolutionist" Richard Dawkins believes in the fundamentals of evolution. A fundamentalist Christian, believes in the fundamentals of the word of God AKA the bible, and frankly a Christian who does not believe in the fundamentals of the bible, in my humble opinion, has no business calling himself a christian at all.

In conclusion, I can also say this, there are many non Christians, including satan himself who are fundamental bible believers aswell.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Hi watch/

In our age of Apostasy....I say Apostasy because we do not do the work of our Lord Jesus Christ....So we Distance ourselves from the truth.That is APOSTASY,that the Scriptures speak of.
We DISTANCE ourselves from the Father and what is good...it is easier to do bad, then it is to do good.
"As ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise."
Luke 6:31-36...who actually lives by these rules,today?
The early fathers taught this, the Fathers in Church teach this today!
Who listens to them?
We live in a world filled with hatred and opposition by those that want the TRUTH out of the way...so that THEIR way can be stored in our minds to corrupt the WORD of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Why do THEY want the TRUTH out of the way?
So THEY can have their world and be worshipped as gods.
My honest opinion is that we are living in the end of days....Im not talking 2012 or because of Matreya...he has been around long enough and he/creme talks about him coming soon....so whats taking him so long?
Too many people know him as false prophet, and so it is not the False prophet of which the Apocalypse speak of.
Antichrist will have the HELP of the False Prophet...they will work together...BUT we shall also have the PROPHETS of the Old...Enoch and Elias(Elijah)who will PROPHESY for three and half years(same time as the false prophet and the antichrist are here)then shall they be killed and after 3 and half days(3 days?)their bodies shall rise in the heavens...and many shall believe in their prophecy about the Antichrist......Others who have the mark/and Or worshipped the antichrist shall be glad it's over and done with them both.
Then begins the whole ........TRUE SYSTEM of what EVIL is!
False prophets have COME and GONE.
Maitrya is one of those who is a false prophet with so many IDEAS that the early church fathers would have laughed at such nonsense that Creme speaks of.
We need to focus on our soul and what Jesus Christ taught His Apostles.
Before we go searching for what or who is the Antichrist, we need to have Faith and hope in the Lord.
We need not to worry about what must be done,because what ever will happen, will happen because it is Written with the LOGOS of God.
We cannot stop the antichrist appearing of his false prophet or his false FOLLOWERS who had this planned thousands of Years ago...
One must live as Christ did,this is WHY the Son of God took Flesh and became MAN...to SHOW us what we will go through and how it will be done.
Our FAITH Our HOPE and Our Love toward our Lord Jesus Christ is what will save us and our souls.

''For what has a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his soul''.........To Worship or to receive the MARK will be the final...without the Mark we will go hungry and therefore die a slow death.
Or those that DO NOT receive the Mark/or Worship willingly will be tortured..as WERE the First MARTYRS of Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ said that He will SHORTEN the days....
And for those that do receive the MARK.... Sacred Scripture clearly states that those who consciously accept the mark of Antichrist will no longer have any desire to repent.
They will bite their tongues from pain, but even so they will not cease blaspheming God and they will not repent of their deeds (Rev. 16:10-11)...is it not similar to those that DO NOT want to hear the TRUTH but go on believing in a LIE?
Lord's Prayer ''"Our Father ... And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from the evil one."...many New Versions of the Bible have changed the Lords Prayer to just 'Evil' or complete different and unknown meaning!
Evil one is the DEVIL.

"Ωδε ή σοφία εστίν ο έχων νουν ψηφισάτω τον αριθμό του θηρίου.αριθμός γάρ ανθρώπου εστί. Και οαριθμός αυτού χξς" (Αποκ. ιγ.18)
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six (Rev. 13:16, 18).

The Apostle John the Theologian(Of the Apocalypse) indicated specifically that in order to comprehend the name of the beast it was essential to have wisdom, i.e., Christian love of wisdom, and not simply an arithmetical formula.
Do WE realy have TRUE Wisdom as to be able to solve who the Antichrist is?
I surely dont!
Did not Jesus Christ say when He comes''shall I find FAITH on the earth'?
"when people will not endure sound doctrine,
but according to their own desires they will choose teachers who will tell them just what they want to hear.
They will turn their ears away from the truth and go after fables" (2 Tim. 4:3-4).

New Age teachings about WORLD peace and all made up falsified Christian teachings that did not exist.
New Ways for how Christianity should be.
Replacing those true fathers of the church with FALSE teachings.
World wide PROPAGANDA about Christianity..eg/Jesus as being married and many others to list here.
Movies of HOLLYWOOD....changing peoples way of thinking to THEIR way of thinking!
Movies about space....
Disney World....fantasy rubbish aimed at children and to parents that have no idea of what really is going on.
Too many others to list!
I'm sure many members here have said/spoken of it before and have seen it all before.......

Through the miracles that the beast will grant the false prophet to perform, the latter will deceive many,
telling them to make an image to the beast (13:14): And he will be given power to give life unto the image of the beast,
that the image of the beast should both speak and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should all be killed (Rev.13:11-12, 14-15).
From the second verse of the nineteenth chapter of the Book of Revelation, one can conclude that it is precisely thanks to the false prophet that many people will accept the mark of the beast.
However, three and a half years later the reign of lawlessness will come to an end, for the Lord Jesus Christ will appear in glory(Not as He first appeared but as God and King with His Angels) and overwhelm all the enemies of God.
And the devil will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever (Rev. 20:10).

"Take heed that no man deceive you.
For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Do not follow them.
For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
See, I have told you beforehand" (Mathew. 24:5, 24; Mark. 13:6).
The book of Revelation describes some of the striking miracles of the last and ultimate false prophet and promoter of the Antichrist.
The Apostle Paul explains to the Thessalonians that these will be not actual miracles but mere illusions and deceptions of the evil spirits (Rev. 13:13-15, 2 Thess. 2:9)

St. Paul: "In latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons" (1 Tim. 4:1).
"As God did not spare the ancient world bringing in the flood on the ungodly … and turned the cities of Sodom and Gomorra into ashes, then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment" (2 Pet. 2:5-9).
"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; and men hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of heaven will be shaken" (Mt. ch. 24; Mark. ch. 13 and Luke. ch. 21)

Ancient world is at the times of Noah...And so it will be as it was then.
Are we not living as those days of Noah?

«'Όποιος προσκυνάει το θηρίο και το άγαλμά του και σημαδεύεται με το χάραγμα στο μέτωπο ή στο χέρι του, θα πιει και αυτός απ' το κρασί του θυμού του Θεού, που το 'χουν βάλει ανόθευτο στο ποτήρι της οργής του. Και θα βασανιστεί με φωτιά και θειάφι μπροστά στους άγιου ς αγγέλους και στο Αρνίο. Ο καπνός απ' τα βασανιστήριά τους θ' ανεβαίνει αιώνια, και δε θα βρίσκουν ανάπαυση μέρα και νύχτα όσοι προσκυνούν το θηρίο και το άγαλμά του κι όποιος έχει πάνω του χαραγμένο το όνομα του θηρίου" (Αποκ.14, 9-11)

the Savior warned His disciples: "Take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth" (Lk. 21:34-36).....Be watchful at all times,be prepared with spiritual concerns,not cares of the world....eg/food and money problems.

"And when these things begin to come to pass then look up and lift up your heads, for your redemption draws near" (Lk 21:28)
When you see all these happenings, then you know the end draws near...The sorrows and the loss of faith in the world.

The Old Testament prophesied what would happen...
The Prophet Isaiah "The look on their countenance witnesses against them, and they declare their sin as Sodom.
They do not hide it.
Woe to their soul!
For they have brought evil upon themselves" (Is. 3:9).....One only brings their own destruction to an end,although warned, many thought otherwise...as it was, it shall be.

ICXN
helen

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Guys. I'm not trying to argue and I understand Jesus is King of the Gentile nations as well. I simply was reading about the Crucifixion again yesterday and the King of the Jews sign came to thought. I like how Pilate left what he wrote. Shows he knew who the Messiah really was.

Anyway, the two witnesses will come in the second half of the Tribulation. When they shall give signs and wonders when they really need to be. It can only be during the second half, the Great Tribulation. Otherwise, the world would be asking "Why did this good savior kill these two men?" Also the dead in Christ rise first, and at the same time. So we can conclude that they will be risen again at the same time that Jesus will return and they will meet Him in the air. So Abomination of Desolation must happen first, otherwise the city would not be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles. Also they will measure the court and temple and the law of the followers of God rather than the temple.

Also anything they testify to most people will be rejected even by believers. Their testimony is from God and He has shown them these things, and they must perform marvelous feats to back it up. The Lord has anointed two new prophets in the spirit of Moses and Elijah who were the sum of all of them, much like John the Baptist came in the spirit of Elijah. They will not literally be those two or Enoch either. He always uses people of that time. They will also be reluctant in a bit of sorrow for themselves at what they have learned must happen to them.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I'm sorry but that's all just a total load of crap.

Why because you didn't make the find? I didn't make it either, but I testify of my own experiences with God the Lord of Hosts and His Son. This is what He has "shown" me. That's the best way to describe what I've seen and known. Dispensationalism is far more correct than you think. In fact since Maitreya and Satan tried convincing me that dispensationalism was wrong at one point in a test of faith, that is how I knew that Satan was simply masquerading as an angel of light.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I was wondering if anyone could clarify REV. chapter 20 for me.

This happens after the thousand years of Christ's reign when Satan is loosed to tempt humans one last time before God finishes him quick with fire from heaven. Then eternity and the new heavens and Earth are made and all is eternity from then on. Sounds great to me!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hey helen670, God and Jesus are really trying to tell me to tell you that if you try to preach to me it's like preaching to someone who is already preaching the truth to you. So they have told me to send you forth in a manner worthy of God, that you may hear the truth of the Gospel I have been given. I do not acknowledge anything that is not in the Gospels unless it is canonical to be true, but this is the "little book" I am preaching to you. Only the wise in the end of times will understand. It is sweet as honey meaning I understand it and it makes sense and I think it's amazing, but it is bitter because of the other things which are also in it.

Think of it like Paul's testimony in Acts 23. They knew him not as a high priest.

Acts 23:9

"Then there arose a great outcry, and the scribes of the Pharisees' party arose and protested, saying, "We find no evil in this man; but if a spirit or an angel has spoken to him, let us not fight against God."

Why must I be rejected by everyone?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by meancookie89
reply to post by SGTChas

his name number is 1
his destiny number is 11
his personality number is 1
his soul urge number is 9

So if you add the first two, you get 12.
If you add the second two, you get 10.
12/10...MY birthday!!!

'And I looked upon the people and I rejoiced in beer and debauchery.'
-Matthew 6:66
The Book of Dark

No, seriously though, isn't there an equation to justify anything from any religious text?
Don't people just make up equations that fit their needs?
Someone clue me in here because none of this makes any sense to me.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Hey helen670, God and Jesus are really trying to tell me to tell you that if you try to preach to me it's like preaching to someone who is already preaching the truth to you. So they have told me to send you forth in a manner worthy of God, that you may hear the truth of the Gospel I have been given. I do not acknowledge anything that is not in the Gospels unless it is canonical to be true, but this is the "little book" I am preaching to you. Only the wise in the end of times will understand. It is sweet as honey meaning I understand it and it makes sense and I think it's amazing, but it is bitter because of the other things which are also in it.

Think of it like Paul's testimony in Acts 23. They knew him not as a high priest.

Acts 23:9

"Then there arose a great outcry, and the scribes of the Pharisees' party arose and protested, saying, "We find no evil in this man; but if a spirit or an angel has spoken to him, let us not fight against God."

Why must I be rejected by everyone?

Hi/
Im not preaching because I am not WORTHY to do such a thing.
I am but a sinner in this world....
I fall down everyday,but I know that if I dont get up,I will be stepped on.

Now,
God and Jesus are ONE and the SAME.
They are not TWO seperate beings?
Why did the Jews wanted Jesus Christ crucified?
For what reason?
Think about that one.

You mean to tell me I should abandon the teachings of the Early fathers who LIVED a life in prayer and fasting(fasting is and has been always, Gospel truth)....Check your Bible!
The early Church Christians were MARTYRED for their faith in THE Lord Jesus Christ...they were tortured and fed to lions for their belief in the One true God.
Who are WE to believe that WE are WORTHY to receive such Revelation?

“Yet one little while,
and I will move the heaven and the earth,
and the sea,
and the dry land,
And I will move all nations, — And the Desired of all Nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory,
saith the Lord of hosts…
Great shall be the glory of this last house, more than the first…” (Aggeus 2:6-7).

“Behold the Man whose name is the BRANCH,
From His place He shall branch out,
and He shall build the Temple of the Lord…
He shall be a priest on His throne” (Zach. 6:12-13).

“Behold I send My Angel (the prophet John) and he shall prepare the way before My face and presently the Lord whom you seek shall unexpectedly come into His temple,
and the Angel of the Testament whom you desire.
Behold He comes, saith the Lord of Hosts” (Mal. 3:1).

God the Father calls the Messiah “The desired of all Nations,” “Branch,” “Lord” and “Angel of the Testament.”
These names of the Messiah which were known to the Jews from previous prophecies bound all the numerous preceding prophecies regarding Christ into a whole.
Malachias was the last Old Testament prophet.
His prophecy regarding the sending of the “Angel” to prepare the path for the Lord Who was to follow shortly, ends the mission of the Old Testament prophets and begins the period of awaiting the coming of Christ.

We can only agree to the prophecy brought forth by Zacharias that the Messiah was to found the Lord’s Temple.
Here the discourse is not about the founding of a stone Temple (which could not possibly hold all peoples) but of a spiritual one — Churches of the Faithful. Since God inhabits the souls of the faithful as in a Temple. (Lev. 26:12).

and we also have .........

He told the Judeans that they should delve into the Scriptures, because the Scriptures witness of Him (John 5:39).
He also said that He is the Stone, Who is to sit on the right hand of the Father, alluding to Psalm 110 (Mt. 22:44).
Jesus Christ also said that He was the “Stone” cast out by the “builders,” alluding to the well-known prediction in Psalm 118 (Mt. 21:42).
Before His sufferings Jesus Christ reminded His followers that “that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me” (Luke 22:37, Is. 53rd ch.)

many more, too long to list here.
All of the Old Testament prophesies that Jesus Christ is God,the Messiah!

and I leave you with ........
If any man preach unto you any other gospel than that which we have preached unto you, even though an angel from heaven, let him be accursed." (Gal. 1,8,9)
Put on the whole armor of God,
that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,
but against powers,
against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Eph. 6:11-12) ...your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. (I Pet. 5:8)

quote///
Romans 1:18-27 18
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

It is so ver easty and comfortable to call oneself a Christian today because people think that all is required is to Beleive in the Lord,
Why?
Does NOT the Devil himself also believe?

icxn
helen

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yes, I know I know I read those exact same verses this morning mind you. I'm not trying to be a judge, that is the right of Yeshua. But I am not telling you any lies either. I know what I know and I have seen what I have seen. Therefore, if you will not receive it then you will not receive it. There is a little book, and only the wise will understand. May you understand by the grace of the Holy Spirit and the Son in the Father. I'm not telling you that Maitreya is the right guy, but rather that he is the WRONG GUY TO THE FULLEST AND CAN DECEIVE ANYONE. I mean anyone. That is why God did not forgive me for a time but because I yearned for it honestly it was given. Maitreya is VERY VERY persuasive. Be not deceived.

Acts 20

19 "Serving the Lord with all humility, with many tears and trials which happened to me by the plotting of the Jews;

20 "How I kept back nothing that was helpful, but proclaimed it to you and taught you publicly and from house to house.

21 "Testifying to Jews, and also to Greeks, repentance toward God and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

22 "And see, now I go bound in the spirit to Jerusalem, not knowing the things that will happen to me there."

23 "Except that the Holy Spirit testifies in every city, saying that chains and tribulations await me.l

24 "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

25 "An indeed, now I know that you all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, will see my face no more."

26 "Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of the blood of all men."

27 "For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of God.

28 "Therefore, take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepard the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

29 " For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock."

30 " Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after themselves."

31 "Therefore watch, and remember that for three years i did not cease to warn everyone night and day with tears."

32 "So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified."

33 "I have coveted no one's silver or gold or apparel.

34 "Yes, you yourselves know that these hands have provided for my necessities, and for those who were with me."

35 "I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, 'It is better to give than to receive.'"

The Spirit has testified that you are a good helper. The Spirit has also commended you and me for these things. For in faith and love is grace abundant. So I remember as much as you will that:

Romans 8 14 For as many are led by the Spirit, these are sons of God.

Romans 8 15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father."

Romans 8 16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,

Romans 8 17 And if children, then heirs- heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.

1 Corinthians 14:4 "He who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but he who prophesies edifies the church."

1 Corinthians 14:5 I wish you all spoke with tongues, but even more that you prophesied; for he who prophesies is greater than he who speaks with tongues, unless indeed he interprets, that the Church may receive edification.

1 Corinthians 14:6 But now, brethren, if I come to you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you unless I speak to you either by revelation, by knowledge, by prophesying, or by teaching?

1 Corinthians 14:26 How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification.

1 Corinthians 14:27 If anyone speaks in a tongue, let there be two or at the most three, each in turn, and let no one interpret.

1 Corinthians 14:28 But if there is no interpreter, let him keep silent in church, and let him speak to himself and to God.

1 Corinthians 14:29 Let two or three prophets speak, and let others judge.

1 Corinthians 14:30 But if anything is revealed to another who sits by, let the first keep silent.

1 Corinthians 14:31 For you can all prophesy one by one, that all may learn and may be encouraged.

1 Corinthians 14:32 And the spirit of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

I will skip two verse here. It is about women being silent in Church so it applies to women being silent in Church. You will each have your own thoughts as is the gift of existence, but it also says to be submissive.

1 Corinthians 14:36 Or did the word of God come originally from you? Or was it only you that it reached?

1 Corinthians 14:37 If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge the things which I wrote to you are the commandments of the Lord.

1 Corinthians 14:38 But if anyone is ignorant let him be ignorant.

1 Corinthians 14:39 Therefore brethren, desire earnestly to prophesy, and do not forbid to speak with tongues.

1 Corinthians 14:40 Let all things be done decently and in order.

Amen.

I am not worthy of the Lamb, but because I am not worthy of the Lamb and have acknowledged the Lamb, he has given me revelation. I have repented with sincerity and asked for grace that I do not deserve to receive because I am a mere man. But because of this my loving Father in Heaven has granted me to know these things which must shortly take place. Of course this does not come without repercussions. Spiritual warfare is something you must deal with all the more, and threats from Satan himself are ever increasing. By this you know I was sent here to you, but if you will not receive it then you will not receive it.

[edit on 6/16/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Matthew 24:

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Luke 21:
7And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

8And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

9But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Your number is 744 so M A T T H E W D A R K is 744. What would this signify. Do you think you are the AntiChrist? I assure you the character I speak of will lead a Second Holocaust beyond imagination. To anyone who will not follow him, not just the Hebrews and the Christians. That means you too. But it is better to suffer for God, than to worship evil. So if one must suffer for righteousness sake then let it be for righteousness will triumph over evil.

Look up the news reports on the star heralding the Anti-Christ's emergence if you want proof of the star. I'm not telling you any lies.

II Peter 2:18 "For when they speak great swelling words of emptiness, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through lewdness, the ones who have actually escaped from those who live in error."

Lewd- a. Preoccupied with sex and sexual desire; lustful.
b. Obscene; indecent.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

When you say little book, are you referring to the one held by the woman in Rev 17 & 18?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

There is a little book, and only the wise will understand.

???
What little book?
I thought the Bible was a BIG book?

ICXN
helen

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
share-international.org...

I'm not trying to pull your leg. Yeshua has called me to inform people of the things that will come upon all those who dwell on the Earth.

In the endtimes there will be false prophets by the score. You'll forgive me if I trust the Bible, rather than an internet identity!

Many will be decieved. You don't need to search for Jesus, there will be no doubting his arrival, and he will not lose a single one of his followers, so there is no need to watch demonic stars, or fear antichrists.
See that no-one deceives you.

I'm not convinced that hitler will return, but it does kinda loosely fit.

For my money, the "one yet to come" at the time of John could represent the islamic 'empire' which claimed Temple mount in 688AD, Gods holy mountain.
The islamic empire has had a more significant effect on the world over the last 1400years than hitler (of course I do not mean to denigrate the attrocites of hitler or the nazis as trivial).

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join