It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Emergence of President Obama's Muslim Roots

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Here we have an example of one of the most out of touch with reality posts seen here in awhile. Oh, and I forgot to mention cuba in my earlier post. You know the cuba that chavez seeks to emulate? President for life = dictator. Shutting down all opposition news sources = dictator, etc. etc.

Doesn't surprise me at all, they are willing to sell their souls, for some ungodly reason.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
I may be the only one who's Anti Obama here that'll be asking this but...

Who cares? His dad is Muslim. Is it really that bad? Oh, yeah, he never told us his father's religion. Oh no, he lied to us about not having Muslim connections. Yeah, connections to terrorism. He's connected to Muslims because his FAMILY CONSISTS OF THEM.

Way to make a big deal. I thought judging people by their religion was only a short period of time after 9/11. I guess we never did grow up.

BTW---Obama is NOT Muslim, his father is. Thanks.

Read the article and thread before posting, please.

Obama being a muslim is not the core issue here, although that fact if not suppressed before the election would likely have cost obama the election.

The issue is (once again
) the lies about it.

It's truly amazing to me how many posters don't seem to care one bit about being lied to.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinAir

Do we really need to? Isn't it blatant dishonesty? I mean, can you list any other presidential candidate that had as much against them as far as damaging evidence to the contrary to what they were trying to portray themselves to be to what they really seem to be?? Yes, all polititians are liars, but the things that he are lying about are all part of our (Americans) daily worries as a country and as a people. If you can't stand behind what you believe as a person spiritually, then how can you be trusted to stand behing anything else you believe in?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaraThustra
The interesting thing is that everyone who pointed this out before the election was called a right wing racist and a liar. I wonder if the true believer Obamatons will ever wake up to all the other truths that were pointed out.

no...we just went with "ABAR"....anybody but a republican. and what is an "obamaton"? are you channeling some type of ZOID or ROBOT movie?

and there were no 'TRUTHS" pointed out. you tried, you failed.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

He must care if he's muslim. After all, he denies it and lies about it constantly. I would like to know some of the basics about the guy running for president of my country. If being muslim is no big deal - why all the secrecy and cover up?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by SaraThustra
The interesting thing is that everyone who pointed this out before the election was called a right wing racist and a liar. I wonder if the true believer Obamatons will ever wake up to all the other truths that were pointed out.

and what is an "obamaton"?

Check your mirror.

obamaton, obamatron, obamaphile: anyone displaying a blind and/or robotic love for obama with little or no basis for such actions or beliefs.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

OK, It obviously isn't good to have a president who let's say HYPOTHETICALLY lied to us about his faith. However, one's faith should have NOTHING to do with being president. I don't care if Obama's is Muslim - I don't care if he's a Satanist, all I care is if he lied. You people who are afraid of Muslims really need to grow up. Yes, there are violent extremists, but all religions have extremists who are idiots. You are the people who if you had the chance might have attacked JFK for being a Catholic. (Because, you know, all Catholics are disloyal and care only about the Pope, right?)

[edit on 3-6-2009 by retribution45]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What trips me out the most is when people say muslims are the enemy! Do your research ISLAM comes from the vatican. So Muslim and Christains worship the same european/arabic God Yahweh/Allah. it doesnt matter what religion he is at the end of the day cause they will be united under NWO. WAKE up and See the divison that is being displayed. Divide and Conquer Study some islam if you know the bible and you can see for yourself they are the same. Illusion are created to keep you stupid and arguing with each other over the things that are unimportant and religion is the number one topic next to Race.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by retribution45

JFK was attacked for being a catholic, but I wasn't one of the people doing it. You're using way too broad of a brush to paint people with, IMO.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Lots of people are beginning to wake up. I feel the Obama will be a one term President. Lets hope he is a one term President.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Ghostinabox]

link   

I don't remember singling you out, sorry. The point was not personal attacks on JFK, but according to the Constitution, a presidential candidate need not answer any questions on his/her religion. It's supposed to be irrelevant. Unfortunately, there are fools who out of pure fear attack a president / candidate for what they may or may not believe in.

link   

It seems to Me that the big deal is he never told anyone his father is a Muslim.

and my question is who cares?

Are people really that bitter about having a Democrat in office to judge him by his father's religion?

Sick, sick, sick..

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

That's weird they took the video down. It must be a conspiracy. I think you know Islam worships Obama. Creepy

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 720degrees

Muslims and Christians do not have the same God. Alah

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That bow thing creeped me out.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

That's weird they took the video down. It must be a conspiracy. I think you know Islam worships Obama. Creepy

I didn't realize Islam and all of its followers worship Obama. Care to enlighten me?

Also, perhaps Obama has slightly more respect in the Muslim world because he simply ISN'T George Bush, though he could turn out to be worse.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

It seems to Me that the big deal is he never told anyone his father is a Muslim.

and my question is who cares?

Are people really that bitter about having a Democrat in office to judge him by his father's religion?

Sick, sick, sick..

Once again, it is truly amazing how many people can fail to understand a core issue without twisting it into something else entirely. Read the article and the rest of the thread and perhaps you will see that what you just said has no merit.

I'm trying to be kind here ...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by slicobacon
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

He must care if he's muslim. After all, he denies it and lies about it constantly. I would like to know some of the basics about the guy running for president of my country. If being muslim is no big deal - why all the secrecy and cover up?

there's no coverup...we are all tired of telling you people a thousand times about it, and like a 6-year old child, you don't listen.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by retribution45

No he is popular in the Muslim world because is is part Muslim.

People of Islam have gone as far as to call him the Messiah.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

There is a cover-up. The numbers given by vital statistic in Hawaii do not mach up with the date of his birth. They have been altered.

The same problem with his draft registration card. The numbers of the year he filed do not correlate with the card itself.

You can find it on google, unless they took it down.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join