It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Emergence of President Obama's Muslim Roots

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Were you there watching the innocent victims get killed by the bad US military? Or perhaps, you should have gone to the mass graves, most still unknown, of the innocents killed for speaking out against their gov't...similar to you. Don't worry, you will not be in a mass grave, this is America, silly. Do me a favor, go over to Iraq and protest the US and side with Al Queda.....guess who will get you and drag you down the street, with your bloody carcas collecting rocks and dirt as you follow the speeding truck? Not the US militart. Who then? Don't ask the media, but between you and me, it will be those YOU protect. AKA US enemy.

reply to post by midiola

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I hope the security is beefed up to the max while Barack is in the middle east; there are many people there who believe that a moslem who turns his back on Islam is deserving of being put to death. And to many of those people, a man born of a muslim father is muslim, no ifs ands or buts.

link   
nothing to read here, move along...

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Bombeni]

link   
Only a blind fool will wonder into a forest fire even denieing the smell of smoke. Obama is part of a very serious and dangereous crowd that will eventually expose an evil that will consume most idoit Americans and their are many.

Blind, dumb as owlsh*t, and still hanging on to "This is America" so it can't happen here. This nation is bankrupt a thousand times over and Obama through his destructive policies is nailing the last nail into this coffin call "the good old US of A". Look at the facts you morons who believe otherwise. Do the research into this global financial implosion and it is obvious Obama has picked up where Bush idoit left off. We havn't seen nothing yet. Just wait a few more months when all hell will break loose. This nation is lost and it will NOT be found again as freedom becomes a thing of the past.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaslaugh123
Only a blind fool will wonder into a forest fire even denieing the smell of smoke. Obama is part of a very serious and dangereous crowd that will eventually expose an evil that will consume most idoit Americans and their are many.

Blind, dumb as owlsh*t, and still hanging on to "This is America" so it can't happen here. This nation is bankrupt a thousand times over and Obama through his destructive policies is nailing the last nail into this coffin call "the good old US of A". Look at the facts you morons who believe otherwise. Do the research into this global financial implosion and it is obvious Obama has picked up where Bush idoit left off. We havn't seen nothing yet. Just wait a few more months when all hell will break loose. This nation is lost and it will NOT be found again as freedom becomes a thing of the past.

Oh yeah, you know actually Barack is as big a victim and you and I. He probably pinches himself every morning. One day he was just a senator no one had ever heard of who was very good at selling raffle tickets at neighborhood block parties, the next minute a bunch of suits he'd probably never heard of were grooming him for president. He doesn't even know what hit him yet. He still can't give a speech without a monitor. Besides, he might say something they didn't tell him to say.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
A star from me for the first person that identifies this qoute.

Hey, stupid, look at yourself!

What the hell's the matter with you?

We're all very different people.

We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans.

We're Americans. With a capital A

You know what that means?

Do you? That means that our forefathers...

...were kicked out of every decent country in the world.

We are the wretched refuse.

We're the underdog.
We're mutts.

- Here's proof. His nose is cold.

But there's no animal
that's more faithful...

...that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Oh yea, Stripes.

reply to post by maybereal11

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I looked at this subject a great deal during the primaries, and felt that there was a great deal of evidence that Obama was at the least raised as a Muslim until he returned to the U.S. to live with his grandparents.

In my opinion, Obama turned his back on the Muslim faith when he decided to live with his grandparents, and how he has lived his life since then shows this. Still, Obama has ties to the Muslim faith, and his fathers side of his family is Muslim. This actually works in our favor as a nation in negotiating with the Islamic world.

I am more worried about Obama's ties to a radical Black Christian church. I think the democratic party in general seems too ready to throw white males under the bus in the name of leveling the playing field. What happens is that working class white males wind up paying the price, and have been for too long for what is in reality a system that has decided it is alright to discriminate against them. This is a big part of the heart of the matter that makes us, as a nation, so politically divided at this time.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaslaugh123

That smell of smoke is the scent of the wheels in your head grinding together at high speed trying to construct a conspiracy that holds water that will cast Obama as the antichrist consistent with your meticulously constructed world view.

Re-evaluate your paradigm and bridge the gap to reality with facts rather than propaganda from the right and you might smell less smoke.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

My question is this... So what?

Would you really not vote for a person soley because he is not christian> I thought this was the year 2009. If, he is muslim, I find it a real shame and I think we should all be ashamed that a man had to hide his religion just so the voters would focus on Obama the man, not Obama the muslim.

What a shame that his religion (or rather possible religion) even matters to any of you.

Let me tell you something, Whether you are Christian, Jewish, Muslim or Buddhist, we all bleed the same color blood, We all breathe the same air, We all live on the same earth and suffer through the same struggles.

Religion should not even be a factor when voting for a president and I am embarrased for my country right now that people think it is such a big deal and that the country is going to collapse just becaue Obama may be a muslim

Two of the more infamous presidents in our history, are George W. Bush and Richard Nixon. Both royally screwed the pooch in their own way and guess what... Both christian!

Your religion has no bearing on how well you lead. Remember that. A muslim person ( or rather a suspected Muslim) can lead just as well as a christian as well as jewish Person as well as anybody!.

I am ashamed at the intolarence I am seeing here today.Apparently we as a people still have a long way to go before we come anywhere close to getting over our intoleance for others. What a shame.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
All of this smokey the bear analogy is wearing my gears of patience and understanding to a slow grind. There is no conspiracy against Obama....I mean, he got elected by the majority of Americans, right? Let's face it, just because the black panthers had bats and beat clubs intimitading anti-Obama voters mean nothing. Didn't McCain have, wait, no he did not because if he had anything simialar, say the KKK, he and ALL of the white part of America would be racists. FUNNY!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh, and yes, I am a STAR!
reply to post by Heisenberg

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Some of his supporters, I suspect, voted for him also because of his "former" muslim status.

The reasoning being that we might be seen as more likable by our muslim enemies. (More appeasement)

Just another wrong, misinformed reason to have supported president empty-suit.

It is not permitted to be a former muslim, leaving the faith is forbidden.

Allah and his prophet have made very clear how the faithful must deal with apostates.

And it is not helpful for middle east policy, in fact, it is worse than if the president were never a muslim in the first place.

Naive and ignorant... a dangerous mix on their own.

Add arrogance and political correctness to it...

And we have the recipe for the BO administration.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heisenberg
just because the black panthers had bats and beat clubs intimitading anti-Obama voters mean nothing. reply to post by maybereal11

I already regret giving you the star for the Stripes qoute.

In one polling place in Philadelphia, yes two self proclaimed black panthers stood outside a polling place with billy clubs claiming to provide security for African American voters and were quickly removed by the police... One location. Two idiots.

As for white supremists and John McCain...plenty of examples..here's one
www.lehighvalleylive.com...

All of it means little...like wise men, idiots also come in all colors and ethnicities.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Surprise surprise! Barry wasn't quite honest, lol. We got what we wanted. We wanted change, and boy did we get it!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I found a good blog about this, thought some of you might enjoy the read.

themindofmaxpowers.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It is what it is...and when was the last time the cops got the hose out to blacks trying to vote? Why was the "protection" necessary? VOTER INTIMIDATION!!!! Besides, the media has created an image in Obama of a good American. It is all pomp and circumstance.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I don't care what religion our presidents are but the point is he lied!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

You don't get it at all do you? Can you tell me who created AL kaida and who gave sadam his bio weapons to slaughter his own people? See, it goes much deeper then you think and your argument is Limbaugheske to say the least. As a matter of fact you're complitely off the mark and when you open your mind, then I will argue with you, but then it won't be an argument because you'll be agreeing with me.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

From the article...

the President himself experienced Islam on three continents before he was able to -- or before he's been able to visit, really, the heart of the Islamic world -- you know, growing up in Indonesia, having a Muslim father -- obviously Muslim Americans (are) a key part of Illinois and Chicago."
-snip-
The candidate's comment at a Boca Raton, Florida, town hall meeting on May 22, 2008, was typical: "My father was basically agnostic, as far as I can tell, and I didn't know him".

He also said that in a span of twenty years of attendance heard never heard any of Rev. Wrights "hate speeches".

Then the "Muslim faith" slip up.

I am sure somebody can add to the list, but these 3 alone show a pattern that one could logically conclude that he is purposely trying to decieve.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join