It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Emergence of President Obama's Muslim Roots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Disclosure Imminent?

No, not the one everyone hopes for about alien visitors.

The disclosure that Obama really is/was a muslim, and that that fact was purposely hidden and played down during the 2008 election in a concerted effort to mislead the U.S. voters.

Article from ABC Senior White House Correspondent

Read the article and then shake your heads in disgust and wonder that so many here and across the country swallowed these fabrications hook, line, and sinker.

Now the question becomes: How long until we get full disclosure that Obama is and always was a muslim, and the biggest disclosure of them all - that he does not meet the qualifications to be president of the United States?

[edit on 6/2/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I just posted this under another topic.

And people thought we were stupid,

I think we have been infiltrated as I said on the other thread.

It is so blatantly obvious it is laughable.

Now it all makes perfect sense why he has done what he has done and what he is doing, and what he is up to

WE been had.

[edit on 113030p://bTuesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I thought the best was when George Stephenopilis was doing an interview with Obama and they were talking abut "Faith"

And Obama said "My Muslim faith"

And stephenopilis corrected him :" You mean christian faith"

Obama: Yes Christian..

And the interview went on and nobody seemed to care about his slip...

HE IS A KENYAN MUSLIM YALL!!!!!

Arg.. folks just do not understand our "king for a day" government.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
That article is questionable at best. There's no smoking gun proof that he is a Muslim thus far.

I read the article and went to the other website, and when they quoted his speech in Turkey, I feel it was simply a reference to his upbringing in a foreign country; however, I do remain skeptical, and alert to any new developments..

I know I won't be the only person that's going to be quite unhappy if this rumor is true and is substantiated.

Originally posted by titorite

I thought the best was when George Stephenopilis was doing an interview with Obama and they were talking abut "Faith"

And stephenopilis corrected him :" You mean christian faith"

Obama: Yes Christian..

Can you provide a link to that interview, I'd like to see it..

-CosmicClearance

[Edit to add content]

[edit on 2-6-2009 by CosmicClearance]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well, this is what Iran President warned us about..I mean 'threatened' us with.

Also, do any of you remember one of the last AQ vids that warned us our next demise will be from within and we American's are basically too stupid to see it coming, by the time we discover the play it'll be too late. We're in Check Mate mode.

This is where the mystery BC and college transcripts come into play and I believe many are worried over his allegiance, not necessarily his citizenship. He's hiding something, and until he becomes transparent we'd be wise to plan (and assume) the worst.

One thing we do know, he's been financed by someone (or 'some few'). The schools he attended are some of the most expensive, in the world. His campaign funds were record-breaking and over-seas funds were equivalent to our national debt.

So, who is he indebted to? Remember your mother always told you, "Nothing's free".

[edit on 2-6-2009 by SourGrapes]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If i were you Americans, i wouldn't care about my leaders religion, orientation, or even the groups they are in (that goes for you anti-freemasons too), It seems very oppressive that maybe some of these presidents do hide certain facts about them selves so they aren't frowned upon by the voters. Don't be so intolerant.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

OH yea, those words slipped out way to easy.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsaneInTheOlMembrain
If i were you Americans, i wouldn't care about my leaders religion, orientation, or even the groups they are in (that goes for you anti-freemasons too), It seems very oppressive that maybe some of these presidents do hide certain facts about them selves so they aren't frowned upon by the voters. Don't be so intolerant.

Yeah they lie to the American people because we are to judgemental.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicClearance

OMG you have never seen it?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

This is where the mystery BC and college transcripts come into play and I believe many are worried over his allegiance, not necessarily his citizenship. He's hiding something, and until he becomes transparent we'd be wise to plan (and assume) the worst.

I am so angry right now I can't think.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This man comes out of nowhere and smooth talks his way into the WH,

Boy did we get change.

I am starting to believe he was groomed for this.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Thank you stormdancer. I am on a 56k connection now and finding that you tube link would of taken me all night.

Yes. Obama is a muslim... but if that got out he would of lost ALL support.. so the fact had to be altered.....

Why do you all think we are inviteing Iran to our fourth of july celebrations this year?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I never saw that video...

Oh boy...

I don't know what to make of it just yet, I usually think things through before I jump to a conclusion, but I will say I don't like it.

I'm not 100% certain how I feel about Barky just yet; however, I usually tend to be more towards the moderate/conservative side of the equation. But Bush was just the absolute worst.

I will agree though, that it does seem as if he is hiding something in regards to his birth certificate. That Hawaii short version that was presented to the public is a joke.

I actually had to get a copy of mine a few months ago & I was VERY surprised how easy it was to obtain over the telephone, it was almost as easy as buying a birthday card..

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hey I got an idea...

Who cares if he's Muslim? Who cares if he has ties to Islam? What does that have to do with how he leads our country? Didn't our forefather's place constitutional rights of freedom to practice any religion?

Why don't people focus on what's important, like instead of creating paranoid delusions, do something to better someone's situation.

AAC

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

You are missing the whole point,

He lied, he is a liar.

Why did he lie?

First we were racist to shut us up.

The perfect set up.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Hey I got an idea...

Who cares if he's Muslim? Who cares if he has ties to Islam? What does that have to do with how he leads our country? Didn't our forefather's place constitutional rights of freedom to practice any religion?

Why don't people focus on what's important, like instead of creating paranoid delusions, do something to better someone's situation.

AAC

Paranoid delusion?

A delusion is something that is not real. This looks like it is turning out to be real.

This starts the mind wandering. If he lied about this, what else about is past has he lied about. Is this the reason he payed alot of money for lawyers to block the release of his BC? Is he really a natural born citizen?

I don't buy into those theories, but it does get one wondering about it.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I read the article and cant find anything to back up your anger.
Is this all you have in an attempt to make us

shake our heads in disgust

In his April 6 address to the Turkish Parliament, President Obama referenced how many "Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim majority country. I know, because I am one of them."

What exactly is wrong with this?

This is meant to anger us, when all he said is what everyone knew already, he lived in Indonesia.

and this

"the President himself experienced Islam on three continents before he was able to -- or before he's been able to visit, really, the heart of the Islamic world -- you know, growing up in Indonesia, having a Muslim father -- obviously Muslim Americans (are) a key part of Illinois and Chicago."

CHICAGO?
Are we for real here?

You consider him living in Chicago is experience in a 'Islamic continent' ?

"Barack Obama is a committed Christian. He was sworn into the Senate on his family Bible. He has regularly attended church with his wife and daughters for years.

My girlfriends father was a Muslim. She was raised a Muslim but converted to Christianity in her teens, and has since been attending church, and slapping me when I say the lords name in vein.

Are all born Muslims who are now Christians closet Muslims?

the absolute crap some people try and use to defame Obama is laughable.
really, instead of disrespecting the man, you disrespect yourself but using minor things, trivial things like this badly written article to convince people they should be

'' hanging their heads in shame ''

against Obama.

Now, im not a fan of some of his policies, yes I think he could do better in some area's, and yes im sure he's part of the same cabal that Bush and Clinton are.

Instead people want to focus on this red herring which will do nothing but degrade the substance of the real 'push for change' wanted by real patriotic citizens.

Obama being a Muslim Manchurian overtaker are the same class of people who believe the WMD's are in Syria, or that the WMD evidence was legit.

your gullibility will ruin us all!

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Agit8dChop]

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
My question does it matter if he is muslim?Whats wrong with you?Ignorant people....you check out the sky for ur man made ufos or something!Man you guys pissing me off!Why you always need a enemy?First it was the communist now its the muslims...wake up sheeple wake up!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ricco78

Our problem with Obama has more with him being a lair and Not a natural born citizen... If you KNEW the constitution then you would know that one must be US born to run for president.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
scary times we're heading into my friends. SCARY TIMES![www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMDV3S

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join