It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Emergence of President Obama's Muslim Roots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Heres something I wonder.

Do you all think Muslims are evil?

No, and for people like you that don't understand that I usually type "(not all)" in a post whenever I refer to radical muslims. Didn't do it in this post because it hasn't been determined yet if Obama is a radical muslim.

Do we not have freedom of religion in this country?

Yes, but we also have constitution that clearly states the eligibility requirements to be president.

But his religion? Good god people!

Similar to Clinton, not the sex or the religion, it's the lies about it!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

You expect politicians not to lie? Really? Wow! now that is being naive.

Obama lies.

Bush lies.

Clinton lies.

Bush Sr. lies.

Regan lied.

Carter lied.

Ford lied.

Nixon lied.

Do I have to keep going on here or do we see an imerging pattern going?

Lying to the American people apparently is not an impeachable offense, If it were, presidents would be impeached on a routine basis.

As for your other point, I have already discussed that at length in another thread and so I won't rehash that tired debate.

This thread is about Obama being Muslim. And so if we concede that politicians lie, and that not all Muslims are evil then we have to wonder why this is an issue.

Is the idea that Obama somehow is a radical Muslim? Wheres the flawed imagined evidence of Obama traveling to Afghanistan to train with Osama Bin Laden, I'm sure that's in post production right?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

You expect politicians not to lie? Really? Wow! now that is being naive.

And you're OK with all their lying? Wow! Now that is being naive.

I think we can do better than saying, "Well, Obama is my liar, so I'll overlook it". I expect politicians to do better than that - especially when they run on a platform of "change".

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Most presidents would have skeletons in their closet, wouldn't they? But it does seem strange that he would lie about his religion. Have you guys seen that thread with the newspaper article which confirms he was actually born in Hawaii? Don't remember the exact thread, but a newspaper article is available from that very day and it states his name in the births section. Until that is proven fraudulent, I'm still divided...

On another note, has anyone seen that video comparing OBL and Obama? It is quite fascinating the similarity between their facial features. When you compare the face of Obama and that of Bin Laden, it seems like they are almost related, so that could explain his real heritage I guess.

[edit on 3/6/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

No I expect the American people to revolt and proclaim me as Emperor but until that day we have to do with what we have.

When Bush lied and said that there were WMD's in Iraq, why didn't we impeach him on the spot for that? I guess that was ok to lie to the American people and get us into a WAR over a lie.

But a politician lying about his faith? Should burn him at the stake for that offense?

[edit]

Sorry for the confusion.

[edit on 6/3/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
Well, this is what Iran President warned us about..I mean 'threatened' us with.

Also, do any of you remember one of the last AQ vids that warned us our next demise will be from within and we American's are basically too stupid to see it coming, by the time we discover the play it'll be too late. We're in Check Mate mode.

This is where the mystery BC and college transcripts come into play and I believe many are worried over his allegiance, not necessarily his citizenship. He's hiding something, and until he becomes transparent we'd be wise to plan (and assume) the worst.

One thing we do know, he's been financed by someone (or 'some few'). The schools he attended are some of the most expensive, in the world. His campaign funds were record-breaking and over-seas funds were equivalent to our national debt.

So, who is he indebted to? Remember your mother always told you, "Nothing's free".

[edit on 2-6-2009 by SourGrapes]

Thats an easy answer. He was funded by Dr. Khalid al-Mansour.

www.newsmax.com...

and gues who he has decided to give immunity to??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You know, the fact that he's tightening our relations with Iran could turn out for the better. Perhaps this will be the fall of Zionist America, hopefully our government will finally escape the grasp of the the World Banks and can stop acting as the shield and sword of Israel around the world. You just don't know until all the cards are shown, some lesser evils and secrecy have gone a long way for good in the history books. I have a feeling the controversies over his presence in the White House alone could be enough to set off another civil war in the states. He was most certainly groomed for this role, and I'm doubtful even he knows what that role really is.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The article says nothing about Obama being a Muslim. It only says he has ties to Muslim root - mostly through his father who was born Muslim.

If you can point out where in this article is the "emergence" that Obama was/is a Muslim, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also, the video that everyone is talking about ... It's taken out of context. The interview was talking about smear campaign tactics and how John McCain hasn't address his Muslim faith. And yes he did mean to say Muslim faith. Why would John McCain question his Christian faith with regards to smear tactics? It's only a smear if he could make Obama look bad by questioning his MUSLIM faith not his Christian faith.

Even if Obama were a Muslim - what's it matter? Do you think he's going to turn America in to the United States of Arabia? At least, any more than Bush did with his kissing-cousins relationship with the Bin Ladens and Saudi Royal Family? That was a match made in heaven ... for the entire Middle East - or at least the Middle East's extremely wealthy inhabitants.

link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Hey I got an idea...

Who cares if he's Muslim? Who cares if he has ties to Islam? What does that have to do with how he leads our country? Didn't our forefather's place constitutional rights of freedom to practice any religion?

Why don't people focus on what's important, like instead of creating paranoid delusions, do something to better someone's situation.

AAC

People deserve to know who they're voting for. The fact that he lied (and I do think he did) so easily to get ahead says way more about the person he is than anything else. I wouldn't have cared if he was a Muslum - if he had told us about it. The Muslim issue is only an issue (with me at least) because he lied about it. What else did he lie about?

Why don't people focus on what's important? Because we don't know for sure anymore if he lied to us about "something important".

I want to be able to trust the POTUS. It's all a trust issue with me now.

link   

But a politician lying about his faith? Should burn him at the steak for that offense?

As much as you'd like it to be, this thread isn't about Bush.

And "burn him at the steak"?
A funny malapropism, but we assume you meant "stake".

My god man, his own people are now admitting that Obama was elected under false pretenses. Even his citizenship, and thus his right to even be president is under suspicion.

Principles, man. You have to have them and so does your leader ...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think we need to keep hammering home the bottom line:

Which is the DECEPTION behind all of this.

In other words, our argument should be simple. We will not, and should not, tolerate ANY individual that runs for office in this country cloaked as another.

We should not take the stance that he can not be President because he is a Muslim. At least my point is that then he should have RUN as a Muslim. The point that remains is the amount of money spent sealing off all his records and the utter energy spent making sure everything is questionable, but not provable.

If he is a Muslim, he should be proud of it. We should all be united by our need for the truth. This is not an attack on anyone's religeon, race, or anything else. This is an attack on the process that was used to get him elected and pass himself off as something he is not.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Obama already has his support and protection, via the media, the congress, and worst of all, the people. He can pretty much do anything now and it will be twisted and altered and then perceived as "Change" for the better. The same liberal individuals who blamed the German's for following Hitler (all because of his mesmorizing oration), followed Obama. When asked why they support Obama, well, he speaks so well and he is inspirational. Makes you wonder!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Even if he is not american by birth he might do some good to this country. Lets just wait and see no more picking. I used to but it is point less.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrashGecko
Even if he is not american by birth he might do some good to this country. Lets just wait and see no more picking. I used to but it is point less.

Following your logic, then the constitution and all the rest of our laws mean nothing. We should all be free to pick and choose the ones we want to follow and obey without consequence. The definition of that situation is "anarchy". Is that really what you want?

Try thinking this through again ...

And along with that, think about who is really more likely to start taking away your rights ...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It craziness like this that got him elected to begin with!

reply to post by CrashGecko

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What I suggest......Buy guns. lots of guns.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, if Obama was indeed picked and groomed for the role of Presidential Saviour (and all this fake birth certificate stuff turns out to be true), wouldn't TPTB be taking a huge risk in promoting somebody with such a sketchy past? I mean these are the elite of the world we are talking about, surely they would have known about the birth eligibility thing? The whole thing just seems like a huge risk. Why push the image of somebody who has a past that will likely be questioned in this kind of manner?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CrashGecko

Let's just wait and see? Maybe he'll do some good for this country?

Well, heck, let's just give Osama Bin Laden the White House and let him run the US. After all, maybe he'll do some good....we'll just have to wait and see.........

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Sorry, but Hawaii was a state when President Obama was born there. So he is a natural born citizen of the US.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I guess you could just ring the pizza store and ask them if Obama has ham on his?

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join