It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceSilence

basically you were asking if you could be in more places than just the 2 you are in -the answer is- yes .
when in the dream time you are asleep in bed . rem sleep says that you are dreaming . once you learn to dream you will feel the separation that takes place within you this is the dreamers body and it is pure spirit,why, fly or think go to say stone henge you will move as there is a force that is your will saying go and there is a force which seems to pull you to where your mind wants to go both are almost imperceptible but they are both there. the beauty of this is that when you become aware [know absolutely that you are dreaming] these feelings will become known to you.
if the need be to be in 2 places at once lets say you have asked to go to stone henge to speak with Arther and his court [and yes they are still there to help ] and then on the way there you hear a voice say come with me to the white room [a gathering place of the elders Plato socretes and so on they and many others are also there] the dreamers body can be twisted and separated into 2 distinct bodies and they can both go their separate ways to do that which must be done . think of it as the 2 strands of dna violently twisting in opposite directions and you will become undone as 2 dreamers ,one looks like you and the others eyes are different than what you are used to seeing.
the dreamer can go any place he or she wants in the creation -unless someone stops you ,with me it was a small oriental man who was sitting way out in the stars .he was just sitting there in the lotus position when i came upon him ,all he said was that you can go no further -listen as he is not saying that you can`t go farther he is saying that you are not yet ready to go farther no matter how good you are at dreaming.listen to he or she as they will be there to help you later . as to me i laughed at him and went around him but i did return i did not try to go farther something inside will tell you what i just did . the next time we bumped into one another he asked was i that funny -my answer was no it was the situation rhat was funny as to my way of thinking you should not have been there in the stars and yet you had to be there for me ,he bowed his head then raised it and that was all .

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The most amazing thing happened to me last night. I was having a regular, lucid dream, and suddenly, I was looking at colorful drawings (in my dream) and the colors started to come alive. All of a sudden, they became much more than just colors. I could feel them, sense them. See them glow with their wonderful radiance. (this was only a very small part of my dream, but it was the only part I deemed important to remember fully)

After I woke up, I wrote down everything I could remember, as I do on most days. Well, as I was typing my experience, I was reliving it in my mind. And, as I got to the part where the colors became alive, I became overwhelmed with this HUGE feeling of love. I remembered what I had experienced, and had almost forgotten after waking up. A kind of feeling I haven't felt in real life. It was like love on another level. It was so pure, so real. The only way I could put it in words, is I think I went to a higher vibration in my dream.

The feeling was so beautiful, so overwhelming, that I started crying and couldn't stop for a good 30-45 minutes. It just way too real. There was no way my mind just "made up" those feelings. Even now, if I think about it, I start to tear up a little. But, as time passes by, my memories start to fade a little, and that feeling, with it. I am saddened because I know I might not feel it ever again. Let's just say that when we die, if where we go after that is made of that feeling, I will have no problem leaving this world for that one. I am bad at describing how I really felt, but I put some of that blame on the boring English language, with it's limited range of words. Has anyone else felt this before? Any feedback is appreciated.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by hardstyleaz]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hardstyleaz

any of us whom have gone over to the other side have experienced this feeling and the emotions as to your description ,it is not the language that is the barrier it is the loss of a proper way to describe what you experienced ,words alone can not cut it .how do we describe perfection to the worlds people.i found that it is easier to sit across from someone in trying to explain it to them as they need to see the change that will come over you when you describe it to them face to face.
there is an incredible peace and calm that will come over you as you explain what you saw ,heard or were told as the time spent there may only be moments but it seems like an eternity -fleeting and then it is gone as you come back .
you have seen the spark of life which is within all life -it is described as light ,i am the truth ,i am the light .
with me everything was made of light that night trees ,grass fish and everything else,how do we show or explain this to you . i painted a picture of it using glow in the dark paint mixed with other colors ,as the light is dimmed in the room the light within the paint begins to glow with an inner radiance ,but it must be sen in the light of day before you turn the light down as this is how the luminous paint picks up its ability to shine . you have to see it to understand it .but your right if this is heaven i can`t wait to go home.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hello, i'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I have a question about Oobe (mainly for the OP but anyone is welcome answering it). I tried many times but always failed.. You said in one of your first post that you had the help of another ats member..i'm not asking for direct help like this but maybe some advices to be more successful in my attempts. Oobe fascinate me but it kind of make me depressed to fail everytime i try. Can anyone help me please?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Be careful asking for help on this thread, as Picrat says you just might get it.

Do not be afraid or it won't work.

I am unable to help anyone but myself. I am beginning to think THAT is my big lesson here. I am working on it.
Good luck to you......

[edit on 26-7-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Wish I could help, but the only OOBE I ever had was many years ago and I wasn't trying.
Yeah, I was shocked! At least I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that we are more than just a physical body.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

the illusion of the so called physical self is what is known as the dream of the world as this is the same dream that we were all taught from day one was the truth,it is not true.think on it- from the day that we are all born we are taught that the trees are green, that the bark is rough,the table is wood and so on for everything that we think that we know is real was taught to us all and it is a lie as we create our own world on what we learn even though it is not real ,we believe it is as this is all that we know ,it is everyone else`s dream , or the conceptual concepts that everyone else believes in so it must be true -by the worlds standards ,wrong.
the bible says that you must take care of the physical self so that the spiritual self will grow . take dreaming for instance every thing that we see we see it as we see the world that we are taught is real and yet we know that we are dreaming -is not dreaming an aspect of the higher self or the spiritual self,yes it is -reread the story of Jacobs ladder again was he dreaming or was it an obe,it could be one in the same.as he states that all of this knowledge came to him [not in his waken state].
some of us who have crossed over and return come back to this world with not only knowledge but with exceptional gifts ,psychic,the ability to heal by touch,the ability to see within others and instantly know what is wrong with them [health wise] with no medical training what so ever,the ability to solve the worlds problems ,to be able to see into the future and the list goes on and on.one of the greatest things which happens to us is that we can be sitting there right in front of you and we shift our conscientious and we leave and most people don`t realize that we are gone until they talk to us and we don`t answer them ,they think we are space cookies but most of us don`t us anything at all .
all of us will tell you the same thing i died and yet i cannot die ,most of us stop using the word dead die or death,we call it going home.just because the body is no longer needed, does not mean that you cease to exist .you just seem to float away then you head out to the most beautiful place that you could imagine-words do not describe it it is a feeling and lightness ,it is the ability to move by thought alone ,it is amassing that you no longer have a care in the world for the world or anything as our conscientiousness grows we become one with the light and yet we are all separate souls or beings and words are no longer used by us as we all understand one another on a level most of us can`t reach here in the world.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Be careful asking for help on this thread, as Picrat says you just might get it.

Do not be afraid or it won't work.

i am not afraid, and quite ready to experience this. What should i do? meditate more? should i listen to binaural beats while meditating?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well, one thing that would probably help is to first start learning to stimulate your energy body, as it is an important part of projecting. And start a dream journal! Dream recall is important if you want to remember your OOBE experience after you are back in your body. But, hey, don't take my words for it. There's plenty of info out there.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Please...the individual who helped the original poster to expeirence and remember an out of body experience...I ask you for help! Please help me have an out of body experience.

You can send me a private message,U2U, and i will gladly talk to you and tell you what you need to know in order to help me.
I am very greatful for any help. i have tried to experience lucid dreaming/out of body experiences, so far unsuccesfully.
Please help me if you can.

peace and love

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri
Please...the individual who helped the original poster to expeirence and remember an out of body experience...I ask you for help! Please help me have an out of body experience.

You can send me a private message,U2U, and i will gladly talk to you and tell you what you need to know in order to help me.
I am very greatful for any help. i have tried to experience lucid dreaming/out of body experiences, so far unsuccesfully.
Please help me if you can.

peace and love

don't forget to post your experience here

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IC 1101

I will indeed if I am fortunate enough to experience it.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
suggestion:

anyone who can do an actual OBE...

GO TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH.... if you're in an OBE and have time to spare and arent making massive breakthroughs and are just exploring and having fun doing the flyin' around thing..

then hunker down.. dive deep into the ground and keep going.. go to the center of the earth and tell us about it. kthnxbye

-

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
If someone could yank you out , i doubt they would do it to someone who they do not know, or know where they live.
but if there is a way, im open to everything.
i'd enjoy an experience like that.
get an escape from everyday life, and use it to gain knowledge.
that is all.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
trying to do astral projection i found there are forces that drain peoples energy, and then take peoples energy, they do it to make there own astral bodies stronger at the exspense of there subjects astral bodies.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by ThePunisher]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Why can't people just help each other out something so spiritual should be shared with everyone.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by themako
Why can't people just help each other out something so spiritual should be shared with everyone.
mostly because many peopel are greedy,self-centered egomaniacs who only care about someone if they can profit from it. i hope the trend will change.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The nature of your vibrations has all to do with what kind of people you attract.

I on the other hand would vary much appreciate assistance in going out of body, Ive reached deep meditative states but a taste I feel is all I would need.

I also think the nature of the request and who you are would factor into getting this assistance so ask kindly be humble and hope you are helped by someone who is as benefited by helping you as much as you are helped.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

we here are not self centered nor are we egotistical,there is a time and place for it to happen for all of us. yanking someone out is not exactly a nice experience, it is better to have someone come in the dream time to help as when you acknowledge them and that they are standing there in your room with you then you are almost ready to leave ,then it is up to you when they ask are you coming . and they are not there in the physical and yet they do see you .we don`t do it for money if you have read a good many posts here the info we are giving is free ,so read listen and learn ,one of us will help when you are ready.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by picrat
reply to post by Valeri

we here are not self centered nor are we egotistical,there is a time and place for it to happen for all of us. yanking someone out is not exactly a nice experience, it is better to have someone come in the dream time to help as when you acknowledge them and that they are standing there in your room with you then you are almost ready to leave ,then it is up to you when they ask are you coming . and they are not there in the physical and yet they do see you .we don`t do it for money if you have read a good many posts here the info we are giving is free ,so read listen and learn ,one of us will help when you are ready.
ha? what was that all about? Why are you talking about money? I said profit-iobviously profit is anything,not jsut boring money.
Who is to say one is ready or not hmm?
And one of you ? Are you actualyl implying that you are one of those peopel who can easily come and help the person get out of the body while sleeping etc?
Oh well, if you think so I won't say anything.

[edit on 8/5/2009 by Valeri]

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join