It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
just documenting point of interest (POI)

for the 'anonymous parties'

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I most respectfully ask anyone adept at this technique, please give me verification to the information I already know, again (I had an oobe when I was a child, but memories and faith fades).
I shall read my u2u's if this is the way you wish to proceed, and pick me.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
whooooa...............

Personally I am glad I did not get to see this last post.

Thanks to the Moderators for helping to keep this a MOSTLY clean & uplifting thread.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hello everyone...

First off, thanks River Goddess and everyone else who has shared their personal experiences in this subject...It's such an amazing thread and an inspirational discussion...You all help give us hope from your own insights!

I've been reading this thread for over 4 years now and it is always such a fascinating topic! I've tried numerous times but I guess I just can't get to the point where my body is asleep while my mind is still awake. I can't seem to get them to act separately, I always fall asleep no matter how hard I tr to remain mentally alert.

Or, if I begin to think my body is falling asleep, in bringing my mind back to a state of consciousness wakes my body right back up. I practice meditation regularly, but this is such a different task...I can't seem to ever really progress.

Perhaps this is a common conundrum, but I just feel stuck.

Does anyone have advice on how I can separate the two?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

Lay on your back (bed is good as it is comfortable, generally keeps your body the right temperature and bedrooms are generally quiet and calm), have your feet together, place your hands on your chest, beside you or across your abdomen (which ever feels more calming). Relax.
Close your eyes and start letting your thoughts come and go as they please, you're not necessarily listening to them; you're more sort of idly watching as they pass through the front part of your brain. You see, you are separate from your thoughts, you are the watcher inside your head. That's you.
Your thoughts will start to slow and thin out and your will body will start to go to sleep. It's sort of like a paralysis that you can end at anytime.
If you move, even slightly, it will bring you out of it, but once you've been there, you can get back pretty easy.

I'm not yet sure what comes next. But if you can do this much, you've managed to do the first step. Once you've done it a few times, it will only take you a few seconds to lie down and get to this stage.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

You are incredibly lucky my friend... I can't even begin to count the hours I've spent meditating.

I've had 2 occasions where I had what I believe where OOBE's. The first where me and a friend were sat in the fields just chilling and for some reason just both put our heads back and really started to zone out, from there we just seemed to drift into blackness. There is literally nothing to describe about this one, everything was black, I was floating, there was no noise but it was really calming.

The second event was way better! Flying over landscapes I just can't begin to describe, mix of colours and seeming to feel noises going through my head like electrical impulses, no sound just the feeling of them.

Weird thing was after the second time it was like looking at absolutely everthing in HD, the next day it was gone though.. very disappointing.

You are truly lucky dude! And much props to whoever it was that assisted you!

(Maybe we could go on a cruise sometime)

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I too have been interested in OOBE. Though I'm just still considered a kid to people, I have real confidence that it'll work. I've tried it before and it never worked. I really hope someone can help me as well. Every time I accidently slip out something pushes me back in and knock me unconscious to make the job of pushing me back in more easier. So I hope someone can help me out. It gets frustrating and painful fighting that pushing force.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

Thanks Recouper!

I appreciate the advice...I will try to do the techniques you mentioned. I already lay flat on my back and try to remain aware while my body rests, but I always end up letting my dreams sweep me away into unconsciousness.

I will try to view them from a separate view point as the observer instead of the subject...although I'm sure it's much easier said than done :-)

Thanks again...If you or anyone else has any other tips I'm all ears!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

if you can`t seem to calm down enough there is another way and means to this ,have you ever heard of a hyperbolic chamber also called sensory deprivation chamber .it is a simple way to shut out the world and all of it`s pollution ,it will help you to calm down and relax as there is no sensory input other than your own thoughts,these must be silenced and only you can do it .

think of it as a coffin as long as you are not afraid of small spaces , it must be sealed and padded but just make sure you have fresh air coming in and out ,take a flashlight if needed and don`t put on a lock as you may need to get out of it. build it and use it ,the original ones used in the university studies were partially filled with water so that you could float as free as a bird ,you might use a pool liner in this with a drain to clean it and empty it so it can be reused later. you might add a padded pice across it very much like a padded yoke from a canoe to support your neck ,even if you fall asleep you wont drown as the yoke will support you at all times ,they use this setup in the hospital in their huge therapy whirlpools ,believe me i feel asleep for 6 hours in the hospitals whirlpool one day during therapy when they forgot where i was ,incredibly relaxing.
if your friends think your macabre or sick don`t be offended ,they don`t know what they are missing out on . good luck

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

Believe me....I KNOW how LUCKY I am......I have been blessed with this gift and I try to live a life deserving of such a great honor. I am just a flawed human being, but I try live my best life.

I am STILL amazed that this really happened..........and am embarrassed that I am not very proficient at OOBE, and in fact am quite retarded in the practice.
I have to laugh at myself for being so lame even after being given such a gift.

So many people send me U2U's asking for special help and I have none to give them
I truly wish I did......

I would LOVE to go cruisiin sometime, but I STILL have trouble if I try and FORCE it to happen....I have to just lay back and and let what comes come, and hope to be able to slip free of the physical....
If you can get out, try to come find me because I bet I would pop out more easily if someone was nearbye wishing me out.....

[edit on 21-10-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

glad to see that you made it out and remembered it as this is the hardest thing of all to do .now remember this every aspect of your self has now learned how to do this wondrous thing it is now a part of your very essence .every piece of your self has now learned this simple lesson and remembrance is the key to repeating getting out over and over again,in other wards think of this episode when you want to repeat it again as it is only the opening part that you need to remember after that you are on your own . if you want to continue to find out about what you missed at the end you may have to go through the whole experience again.
think of the third one as either the over soul or an invitation to what we call the white room -that in itself is a treat-your chance to learn from the greatest minds of all time Plato Socrates and so on .you are in for a treat and i hope you go far.peace and love to the knowledge that you are about to become a part of . congrats

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

the question is do you see yes but we are all different some see in living colors some see in black and white ,some feel and sense things which register as thoughts or emotions ,some see if as it was through your own eyes as if you are looking in on what is happening others are seeing it as if they are a part of what is going on in front of them as if it is them who are involved and yet you know that it is not you there. some see as if they are watching a movie on the big screen ,some see flat 2 dimensional some see 3 dimensional ,others have the ability to see down to that which holds all the fabric of the creation together minuet beyond belief ,others can see within you example cancer shows up as a black rough mass no matter how small or big the tumor is-ulcers show up as taers or holes ,others see the lights which emanate from within you these lights show what is wrong with you and those who see these lights have the ability to reach out and change them from darkness to a gold color light which in turns heals them instantly. do we see what is seeing here is a few examples for you to ponder i hope this answers your question for you.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by incogniteus

to all this is not the first time that we have run into the dark entities here .incogniteus said it himself that he fought this one in the astral to get rid of it ,he is right and he had to be prepared to give up his life if need be to get rid of it .most others scream for god and run and it is still there ,time to change it and teach you all .

much earlier on this post i spoke of the dreamers staff but i never explained it to you .in the bible it says that thy rod and thy staff they comfort me . the rod is your faith of belief in that which is right, the staff is a weapon which you can craft or make -not witch craft -the rod is made out of a piece of 4 sided wood it will fit in the palm of your hand say 1/2" per side to 3/4" per side .on each side you engrave the symbols for EARTH,AIR,FIRE AND WATER. these are known as the 4 winds or the power of the creation this is a weapon ,yet each side must have the symbols in a different order than the others .think of it as the cross father son and holy spirit or north south east west or the 4 elements of life same thing.
in the astral you may meet them as incogneteus did you had better be prepared to stand and deliver .when you meet with it tell it to leave if it does not or it argues just think come and this dreamers staff will form as a full size staff in your hand tell it to leave and never return,if it refuses or argues touch it with the staff and it will leave it will try to come back so be warned .
my entity was in the basement it was male and it tried to take over my 2 brothers each of them lived in the basement and each of them tried to take their lives many times before i caught it . the battle took only a few seconds until it was over but when it is done it is done .the staff itself will turn color from white wood to black overnight.
the next thing you need to do is to destroy the staff with fire gather the ashes and bury them on the 4 directions and not close together mother earth will complete it for you then[the cleansing].it took me 6 hours in a camp fire to burn this little stick and i still had to crush the last little bit .
salting your doors and windows or using holy water will seal up the house holy water is just salt water blessed .
lets hope this helps those of you who need help with this problem.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ok, I'm up to page 28 so far... So TRG, I see you got the sight thing sorted back in 2006..? I will read right through, but in the mean time, I'm wondering, did you ever get the navigational control thing sorted?

I've started making an effort in acheiving an OOBE myself, I really hope I can do it. I sleep 7 to 8 hours during the day as I night shift, I would love to get up out of my body and go watch my wife and kids playing in the lounge for little while. My youngest isn't 2 yet, I wonder if he would react to my non-corporial pressence if I did manage to float into the room...?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Hanky...plain and simple
WE CANT
...there are Astral GUARDS at places such as this, and they do not let you anywhere near said places.......they push you back to where you came from....They have alot of experiance doing what they do, I can't explain how powerful these beings are. Maybe someone else can???
Astral guards around ALL military and government places........around Egypt......Governments KNOW OOBE is a real thing so they employ people of this talent as guards and spys......to keep OOBE people away from places meant to be kept secret....

Yeah, I was wondering about that!
Actually I had intentions, but it occured to me that I probably wasn't the first and something has probably been put in place to keep even the enlightened in the dark.

I thought there might be technology employed to do this, but I can see how experienced guards would be the more obvious choice.

Very interesting...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

they are using people who are very advanced in what we do -they can be bypasses at anytime by the best of us ,they sense us coming as we see them coming then we just dissipate in front of them they actually go right pass us ,as we can clock ourselves from them i`ve actually been standing there and watched them behind looking for me .area 51 is unique so are the rest .but there are actual guards out there they are there to protect you these are the ones that you will met in the most unlikely places -usually they will tell you that you [CAN GO NO FARTHER]do not think of it as a hint just listen and go back or sit and speak with them they don't bite ,but inquire if you may sit and speak with them -manners and politeness and the utmost respect help immensely.
QUESTION ?
what is the wind that does not blow? -recouper
what is still air or nothing?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
i have yet to atstrally project myself.... i have attempted many times nonetheless resulting in me falling asleep...

maybe due to being in a state of meditation or relaxation to the point of passing out?

i have tried and each time i pass out or i am unsuccessful

i am fairly new to the concept of projecting astrally but i am all for it
and if anyone would like to help

please do so

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

pandoras box.

humanity unlocks their own mind. the barriers once in place of the forbididen knowledge already contained all in every humans mind. basicly unorganized petricles (brain matter). the ability to create extra brain cells.

u have a limited amount for a reason but on purpose.

umm however the side effect of this would be utter chaos. data processing in the current human brain is fairly stagnent at the moment. so it would take a while for the new knolwedge for them to understand. basicly all of humanity would go into what would appear as a form of self preservation. the thought that yourself comes before any others.

pandorax effect

the mas war of spieces and survival. decleration of war is made against what would be considered a god form distinguisher. the war between heaven hell pergatory = unions space (spacial bodies). friends and enimies would become none existant and would become equals. basicly all spieces wouldnt know the difference between friend or foe. not friendly fire more like threatning fire.

pandoras reason for purpose

nothing is simple everything is simplistic. not matter what happens we will be fine. it is impossible for anything in this universe to die/end. from planets to there constituent relators. basicly for humans their inability to stop ocurring. a god has the capability to end themselves if it comes to it. i know its a hard concept but in essence god would kill themselves if it was needed for survival. not suicide understanding. however god cant not not exist just like existance itself god is perpetualy evolving nothing that hasnt yet been thought of hasnt already happened.

god is simply used here as a place holder for any form of (ultimate/unified) life pectricles.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Here is a thread that pertains to this topic.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Looks like a another very practiced OOBE person is giving a 'HOW TO'. The first post is phenomanal !!!
but the thread soon turns into arguing about the reality of OOBE or not.......pppppfffft sadly so MANY threads go that way.

And um.... Sonata???
this word ~~pectricles~~ is not in any dictionary nor is it found via GOOGLE....so your just making up words there pal, and I suspect your taking the 'making it up' liberty with much of your above 'story'...and Pandora's Box is nothing more than a story, it is NOT a real box...it is theory at its best however.
I have BEEN THERE and I have SEEN IT.......obviously you have not.
How sad for you.....I wish I could come and help you out but I'm not to that point and don't know if I ever will be.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join