It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
i loooove this thread. so cool. I recently had my first OOBE, i didnt get to travel, so maybe it wasnt a full OOBE, but cool none the less. I went to bed, and woke up about 1 1/2 half later, feeling weird, then i realized i couldnt move. I've had sleep paralysis before, and this time i didnt get scared like before, and its funny, i thought of this thread, THX River Goddess, so i proceed to sit up in my bed, and look over and see myself. I fell through my bed, and went up in air a few times. I was also waving my hands in the air and thinking "oh my god this is crazy", since i could see myself right next to me - then a little girl came in the room and someone told me that the room i was in used to be the girls room and not to worry it was just her "energy imprint". Then i looked at the foot of my bed and saw a hooded figure with a long white face start to form, then i freaked out, asked God for help and the figure dissipated. ALSO - when i was closing my eyes trying to get back in my body, I could see ANOTHER me looking down at me from 6 inches away!!! It was like there were 3 of ME in that room, my body, my astral body, and another astral body. I also remember hearing this huge WOOSHING sound through my whole body. When i was back in my body, i was tingling all over, but especially in my chest/back area.

Im not afraid, and for some reason I have a feeling there is something very important i am supposed to do in the Astral World. When i said i saw another me looking at me from very close with my eyes closed, it was like ME from the future or something and I (from future) was telling myself, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? COME BACK OUT!!! THERE IS SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO SEE!!" strange i know, but this is all 100 percent true, no dream, I know that i was fully conscious this whole time.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
WOZERS Ziggy thats a GREAT experience!!

Robert Bruce talks about seeing other astral selves of himself. I never have but I think Robert Bruce is stating facts, he claims we have MANY bodies layered much like an onion.....YOUR the 1st person on this entire thread to share the experience of seeing a 3rd version of themselves!!

ULTRA KEWL!!!

[edit on 5-8-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

well i do want to thank you RiverGoddess, because i honestly did think of you and this thread when i realized i was Out of Body. Thinking of your experience took away some of the fear i had.
it was probably the weirdest experience i've ever had. at first i didnt even know who it was, then as it came closer and was blinking i realized it was me, and it seemed like my other self really wanted me to come back out of my body again, it is really odd to see yourself floating above looking down at you. For some reason i feel that my other self was what got me out of my body that night and i know there is something i am supposed to do in the astral world. only problem is its soooo hard to get out of body! I've tried, just a little freaked out about the whole experience, but i would love to be pulled out and see the world, i didnt even get out of my room that night. I wonder what my other self wants me to do in the astral world?

If someone can help me get out again, please do, i know im supposed to do something and any help figuring it out would be great. IF someone does pull me out, should i be expecting it? should i prepare? will it be a certain night? From my experience I KNOW this is REAL, I also now know that there IS AFTERLIFE. That is CERTAIN.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Gee Ziggy,
I think YOU can help yourself in this quest, and it sounds like thats exactly what is happening. Before you go to sleep say out loud, "I give myself permission ty go OOBE tonight"..................sometimes our inner self just needs to know its ok.

I am so GLAD this thread was of help to you......it sure helps me

[edit on 9-8-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have experienced this before and it was weird it happened alot in vegas where there are alot of experiences being on human there. With soul abductions and being able to move through walls when sleep and I believe it is black ops at work so be extremely careful when doing it.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
rivergoddes you seem so much as me,im the same,i openly write and show how exited am i about stuff,nothing wrong,its just cool.
i want to u2u you
dont let the negative people get to you

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
A question for those who are out occasionally: When trying to project, what would be the best way to ask for assistance from my higher self, or another being?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
WOW i love this thread, I'm very interested in OOBE and really want to experience it. But i want to know more about this. What to avoid, what to do, how, ect. I just don't want to attract unwanted things!

If anyone could inform me, thank you in advance!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Not posted in a while mainly because theres nothing much new to report but I'm still having lucid dreams through the week and then an OBE is guaranteed to happen the day after drinking alcohol.

I went for a nap earlier cos I was too hungover and was layed there slowly feeling myself relax and go all tingly then I started to feel really heavy and slowly eased myself out. I keep having vision problems and I'm sure there's something I can do so it becomes clearer. I tried asking for better vision but nothing happened and it was as though I was bozeyed. I floated over to my tv and was watching what was on tv for about 10 seconds then I put my 'hand' out and touched the screen and noticed how it was really warm (lcd tv) I floated through my wall outside and noticed how I kind of fell downwards onto the ground but in slow motion. I looked at the road and still had vision problems then I just willed myself back and woke up.

I've got a feeling that the reason my conciousness seems to seperate easily the day 'after' alcohol is perhaps its wanting to escape the alcohol so as my body can kind of clense itself in some way. There's just no doubt in my mind that theres more to life after we die. It's really strange experiencing things like this and then just going about everyday things talking to my parents/friends etc.. I really wish I could share my experiences with them.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

go ahead and u2u me...........I dont bite to hard

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Ah good for you
I've tried Oobing myself but I've never succeeded most of the time i just fall asleep i guess i really need to try harder Ah well

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
What the [snip]does this post mean? Do you mean you've had a fully conscious obe or what? I've had many so they're real. But that doesn't mean that you're actually out of your body.

Mod edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antontherapper

Well if your NOT actually getting OUT of your body then you have NEVER had an OOBE, period.
........and you have added ZERO to this thread, except to show off in a way that shines a very poor light on you, and your so called communication skills.
Everyone who has read into this thread knows the first few posts are just a jumble of emotion and excitement.....so your point is??

Welcome to the thread anyway! if you could be bothered to read it, I bet you might just LEARN to bring on an OOBE for yourself, then you might have something worthwhile to add here..........

[edit on 31-8-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Had a heavy session on the pop again yesterday so just layed down for an hour. After a few minutes I went all tingly and heavy and knew I could project so did and I floated over to my tv again and this program on politics was on. People where talking on stage and I looked at them closely, remembering there facial details and willed myself back and when I actually looked at them physically they where the same. One of them was a chinese guy and he looked exactly the same even wearing the same clothing. I projected and went into next doors living room, theyve got 2 guitars next to there sofa, I'm interested to see if they do have 2 guitars next to there sofa. My vision was really good this time too with just slightly blured edges.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I believe I've been oob before, it was not intentional. The house I was in had a negative entity in it that was screwing with my family. I sort of got into an astral fight with it and lets say that after this incident we had no other problems ;-)

That was over 6 years ago and I live someplace else now. I've read through this thread and have continued to make attempts at a voluntary oobe. Been meditating off and on. On two occasions after waking up from a peaceful rest I've been able to increase the rushing noise and it does get loud. I continue to increase the sound louder and louder until I suddenly hear a POP and everything is quiet once again. However I can still hear myself breathing and I can't see anything and I don't necessarily feel disconnected from my body.

Any guidance for this wayward soul? Should I not try to increase the rushing sound? Is the popping sound good? I've attempted to ease out using the before mentioned techniques with no success. I've always had a hard time with this because it's rare for me to get sleep paralysis. Don't think I've had it before. Perhaps a 'yank is in order? ;-)

Incog

PS Clarky, always enjoyed your unique alcohol induced experiences.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by incogniteus]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hey all,

I read this thread years ago when I first started posting here at ATS and it's one of those things that you store in the back of your head and never forget. When I first read about it I was very interested and did a bit of research and tried to achieve oobe but never could and gave up after a while. Earlier tonight I was relaxing and sort of meditating and I felt very strange and as I lay there I suddenly thought of this thread and started to focus on attempting to oobe, and still all attempts failed.

Now that it's back on my mind I'm again ntruiged and want to achive oobe. I was wondering if there was a good collection of tips anywhere specific in the thread that someone could point out. I currently don't have q computer and am operating on th small screen of an iPod touch so it would be rather troublesome to read throfuh all 100+ pages.

Also I was wondering if anyone experinced would be willing to pull me out for a moment. I know that if I experince it once and know that I CAN do it I will be able to keep focused on practicing and achieveing it again!

Thanks!

JD

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I think reading this thread would be your best bet but if not then do a simple search on google. I feel lucky in a way that mine are spontaneous.. today is hangover day. I'm tired and want a nap but I know for a fact that when I lay down I'll end up drifting into that inbetween state and have the option of seperating or letting myself go into a dream. I'm just wondering what to do beforehand to get as much benefit as possible out of it. The tv is a good one and noticing the time but I'd like to do something that I can then prove after to other people but at the same time I dont want to look like an idiot if I'm wrong and I dreamt that part? I'd lov e to be able to travel down the road to my dads and then phone him and say 'was you just doing this, this, and that?' but at the same time its difficuilt saying that.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Clarky

Clarky, good luck with the hangover. I'd definitely suggest the OOBE over a dream. And I hope you don't overuse this technique as it can really hurt your liver over time

Incog

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
amazing. I have been having the same problem as well. I get to the "pincical point"...and then it just doesn't happen.
I have just ONE question. When your out of your body, how do you "SEE"
i know it will be very hard for you to explain, being that i can barley explain my few experiences, but what is your VISION like? is it in full color? is it in one tone?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Can anyone please provide some down to earth , simple techniques i can do to get out once i read the vibes... or at least techniques to prolong the vibes ???

I had just posted this on ET_Man's thread, then I saw this thread. Doh! I'll copy my post here for anyone who might be interested.

Years ago I was experimenting with different forms of meditation and different ways of focusing the mind's eye (I wanted to have an OBE). This is one technique that worked in an amazing way.

I got my body all relaxed and in a meditative state. I visualized myself standing on a long railroad track that, in the distance, disappeared into a tunnel. Beyond the mouth of the tunnel, I visualized a tiny bright white spot of light, which represented the exit from the tunnel.

I visualized myself starting to walk on the railroad track, toward the mouth of the tunnel. Then I started to walk faster, then faster and faster until I was running full speed ahead towoard the tunnel. The entire time, slowly the tiny white light was getting larger (closer).

Eventually I reached the mouth of the tunnel (still running along the tracks) where it was pitch black except for the white light at the end, which continued to get larger and larger the farther I ran.

When I got to the end of the tunnel and burst out into the white light, I left my body.

Try it. It works.

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join