It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by Annee

to show you the pointless ness of your arguments

your wars

your greed

your lies

and your emotions

and why you have them

happy?

In reality that is your pointlessness. Your belief or non-belief.

On ATS alone - one will find multiple viewpoints on all that you list.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
symmetricAvenger:

So, basically, what you are saying is, that Creator is not love, but cold and heartless. That we're just mindless energy? That ever experience we've had is a LIE. That every connection, or moment is a lie. To not concern yourself with spiritual moments, or your own experiences (ie. your HS talking to you is a biggie, the only voices I've ever heard was then and in connection to siting ufos!) Oh, and being abducted and having many sitings of crafts with contact even. Useless, theres no reason. Don't concern yourself with it happening, because its not important! Or seeing another planet and city! Nope! Questions dont have things like that! Its all a big joke right?

Thats not what I know, thats not God even. In my heart I know that we evolve. I don't believe in anything heartless.

But I do know one thing. I will be a witness to what happens. I feel there is a report to hand in. And I'll hand that report in, in or out of body. And I've already written minority reports in school, I'll write a minority report if necessary.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Thats not what I know, thats not God even. Thats my experiences. I don't believe in anything heartless.

Yes! As you are your own god (of the One) - you KNOW God.

Not a man-made political omnipotent controller.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

So, basically, what you are saying is, that Creator is not love, but cold and heartless. That we're just mindless energy? That ever experience we've had is a LIE. That every connection, or moment is a lie.

yes

I mean think about the out come of the very question you ask.

What happens when the human race all want understand what they are asking

then what?

then you get to play with the big boys

You see you should be very careful for what you wish for you may just get it...

The understanding of what you ask is the answer to understanding what you are

and im sorry if you dont like my answer

try telling that to a starving child in africa or a homeless person

im sure he would love some of that love you have to give

i dont mean to be moronic its just i do not have time to play games and emotions are pittyfull

more so when other people use them to brainwash others

horrible little things

and just so you are aware.. there is a war going on and its not about you but the very LIFE..

humans always think its about them.. so wrong very very wrong

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Annee:

I'm not even sure I worded what I meant to say right because I'm tired. There sure has been a wave of negativity hitting a lot of people I know, who very sensitive to it. This wave is real, its everywhere right now. One thing thats crucial right now is to focus on raising our positive thoughts. This has been challenging, because its negative feeling to me. And I will not focus on this at all. To me, the bildenburg group have been planning on depopulating the world and stirring up confusion in people for ever so long. The wind he may be talking about is probably the all out nuclear war I've heard may be planned, the war of contracts.

And again humanity, rather than the ruthless leaders who do as they please no matter how many want change. Obama was elected because the US wanted peace. He is determined to follow his orders nonetheless, and people are still being blamed. This is a slave race, and it must be freed.

I think we should get a meditation, prayer, visualization group going, and try to get as many as possible, even thousands. We need peace. We need the soldiers to walk away. We need to join hand with anyone they call our enemies. And we need something to change this. Max Igan said, that a truly positive person, can do a lot. The studies that where done with people, in the cities where the tests were done, crime rates dropped. In a war zone, when this test was done, bombing stopped while they were conducting the experiments. He said 1/10,000 is the ratio only. We only need 8.000 positive people to change the ending of this play. More would be welcome.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I have no intention of discussing my private economic situation with you. But sufficient to say, many are not able to contribute economically to helping this world. And that is certainly non of your business by the way. What we do have, is our intentions and positivity, and yes, our love.

Big boys? The rangers wearing black? Been pulled onto that craft as I was about to sleep, worried about my friend. It was a mental projection. I saw him there with something on his head surrounded by several dark haired, and one blond haired, broad chested men wearing black uniforms. Next day, he had correpsonding wounds on his head and neck. I felt their energy before too, when I was kept outside for 2 hours, and everytime I thought the greeting and connection was in my head and turned to go in, I'd get a huge flash of white light. I'm sure the were the same guys.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
René Descartes - why were you banned under a different name?

-------------------------------

Aliens are energy beings not of the current Earth cycle/capture.

We are all of the One - - of the Creator.

My personal belief/knowing - - in no way does anyone need to agree.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Im sorry but you lost me?

I did not ask you that question about your money nor do i need to as money is pointless

I was pointing out how silly it is

Look annes posts at me

Do you think this is going to get any better by useing LOVE?

sorry to disapoint you

God does not love you nor cares for any of you

sooner you understand that the better.

Understanding is key not love .. love is the opposite to hate

both are nonsensical

just like emotions

caused by your ego

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I'm sorry. You have completely lost me. Thats nonsense!

Most of the differences your talking about in people is simply upbringing, and trauma. And in that love, does make a very big difference.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Annee:

I'm not even sure I worded what I meant to say right because I'm tired. There sure has been a wave of negativity hitting a lot of people I know, who very sensitive to it. This wave is real, its everywhere right now. One thing thats crucial right now is to focus on raising our positive thoughts. This has been challenging, because its negative feeling to me. And I will not focus on this at all. To me, the bildenburg group have been planning on depopulating the world and stirring up confusion in people for ever so long.

We have different experiences - but I know you are true.

I don't really think we can stop the cycle and direction of the physical earth beings - - we can only ready as many as we can for the Good Harvest.

My hobby is social/cultural anthropology - - - so I am very aware of the devastation of humans. All must do what they can to provide comfort - - but I subscribe to a higher order of Awaken as many as you can.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Intent,intent, manifest and let it go......

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Im sure it does but for all that so called love you have

someone like you has hate

now do you understand my point?

and why Love and hate are both figments of your own imagination

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The Living way, there is allso strugle in peace, as long as you understand then do it, it took along time for many to learn this

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by mystiq

Im sure it does but for all that so called love you have

someone like you has hate

now do you understand my point?

and why Love and hate are both figments of your own imagination

Who's asking these questions? You're saying we're a question or the answer to a question. What I see us as doing is evolving so that we can love and be responsible, wise caring beings, as God is. You say God isn't. That too me is not leaving very many good role models to aspire to, now is it? You know heartless Big Boys, so to speak, don't make good examples either. So who is the one asking the question here? God? Our HS?

Are you referring to the Living Game, or something similar? Some of kind of artificial and meaningless soul trap?

I do know I chose to be here, that I did not need to do these lessons this time. Also, something about one perfect thought was needed at the right time.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
This makes me sick. I see all of these people, most likely children who are bored, calling themselves aliens. And then I see the id...fools that believe them. None of you know what it's like...an indigo child? what is that? just because a kid is a different color doesn't mean he is an alien.

I have destroyed millions of worlds. Yes it was fun but it also took a few million years...we got lonely in space and well...nevermind. I am just saying that I have never seen an indigo child. Yeah one planet, I don't know the name...the brood has no use for names, but the people were literally teal. Their skin was teal...I thought it was pretty epic. That is the closest that I have come to actually seeing an colored alien.

Most aliens, except for us of course...we are sexy in a world raping, pillaging horde, zerg rushing way, are ugly. They aren't rainbows or anything like that. Even the humanoids are ugly. The Greys have it down though.

But honestly...I haven't seen an "indigo child" in all of my journeys nor have I heard of them. Don't impersonate an alien and definitely don't get in an hydralisk suit. When we see slow hydralisks we automatically feast on them. It gives me, my entire race, and the entire universe a bad rap.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nastalgik

hahaha love it

sorry but that was so funny

gave you a star

message to the mods please do not remove his post it was classic

Monty python would be very proud sir !

haha

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nastalgik
This makes me sick. I see all of these people, most likely children who are bored, calling themselves aliens.

I'm 62.

Indigo simply refers to a color in the aura - - created by energy.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I am only using the common use words. i personally have my own words for such matters. But why complicate things when there are words with the established use we need them for. Also, I understand both my HS in essence and identity. I also understand that we as humans in this life have to atone for the wrongs we as a species have wrought on this planet. I have to question whether you understand that we understand or that you have even attempted to contact your piece of the collective unconscious.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Kiss and make up, no need for hostilities, look at each others comments and knowledge learn form each other

pean and enlightmeant

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Oh well, this is none the less very interesting. However, absolutely will not buy into emote free existence asking questions. I don't see hatred as the opposite of love. For love is knowledge and understanding. Hatred is lack of empathy and understanding. Lack of unity and oneness. I do absolutely think a question is being asked concerning going in "blind" and experiencing separation. That we must not see in terms of racial differences or other divisions and that there is a question of oneness and unity. This love in opposition of hatred is only a part of division where we don't have telepathy plus and empathy. Understanding makes the negative dissolve. But love doesn't dissolve. Also, there are people here who have children living off this world in much more humane planets. Are these other planets, with these star visitors different questions being asked? And of course the telepathy plus is a very big advantage to their unity and civilized world. Are they also unloved, transitory functions? Do the functions advance and join with their fuller selves to become more fully themselves, without any sensation of loss of personhood, (union with HS) as my friends nde suggested at a certain level?

Where I argue completely is the idea that we're transitory unloved pieces of energy that merely perform the function of asking the question. This is ridiculous? For we are one with our HS and many are able to receive instructions, and have metaphysical memories and experiences.

Other things have been brought up recently in this thread. The concept of group consciousness, which could even relate to the webbot software to some degree, (this also could relate to individual shifts in questions?)

Lastly, despite all these ideas being suggested, there is a danger here as well. This could be merely some kind of propaganda for nwo, group mind in a different, microchipped, slave fashion. So instead this could be a political push to convince they should become willing drones. Also, lastly, this could be a renegade et who thinks they own earth and us telling us we count as nothing so just accept this hearthless crap.

The oneness we share, or should wake up to, increases heart and mind, it doesn't take from this positivity. Nor does it make microchipped drones of us.

And I couldn't let this go. I went to sleep with these ideas in my head, and woke up still feeling this pull.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join