It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Its more about waking up and finding unity amongst ourselves, concern for the planet, ecology, and human conditions. Removing ourselves from all the MC, NLP and truly see through the leadership. Its a paradigm shift.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ask the question, not of us , but of your self,Grasp it and then do it

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

i have been thinking the same thing. however there is problem of just how off-the-beaten-path really is. There are people that are ready and there are the vast majority that will never be. As i have said, i wish i knew how to identify which is which. Really, it comes down to what we get out of this. After all, that is the objective of every entity in existence and we have to move forward with a similar mindset. Sure we can help those in need and move others closer toward nirvana but what is the benefit to us. There must be a reason that we are even thinking in this way.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by John Matrix

Its more about waking up and finding unity amongst ourselves, concern for the planet, ecology, and human conditions. Removing ourselves from all the MC, NLP and truly see through the leadership. Its a paradigm shift.

In that case I began seeing through all this and shifted some 25 years ago. Although I have "arrived", each day is still a learning experience.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If you sift through all the ways to be free and pull back from their agenda, for people to begin to recover from this madness that the world is and has become in greater depth, the first and most important is war. What we are doing in the middle east is appalling, and many of us are without remorse, for simply cannot see them as people. Its very easy to drop bombs upon statistics and numbers, less so on houses filled with children. As starseeds, or those waking up, and this talk of a question, armeggedon or cosmic advancement. Its the answer we must live. If anyone starts any peaceful, non compliance movements, lets support them and not allow martyrs. This question isn't being asked from free people, who can think clearly. But badly MC'd and NLP'd people who truly are not free in their hearts, minds and souls. Its not a fair question.

I think the first thing we must think of is peace. And movements for it. Well some of us. I think the key is lets not be apathetic if anyone steps out. And perhaps search for those already doing things, for peace, for freedom from the monetary system, for preservation of this world, for heritage seeds, enviro, lets support each other.

Edit to add: With all the movements, with all the vehicles currently present, perhaps we should research what it here already, such as the zeitgiest movement, movements for peace, watch Max Igans videos, and perhaps join them all visibly. And contribute to them. These movements need help to get going. If none suit us, then start one. If there are millions of starseeds truly waking up, then let us fill the ranks for those making a difference, for numbers count. For most of us, we're able to do more than as people to ask question, for the full truth of our origins have been blocked out, so rather than be bound by non-interference, we're free to seek unity, and the company of others, to try to touch them. No one can do this alone, we truly need to reach out to others.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Peacegroups

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

No one can do this alone, we truly need to reach out to others.

BINGO, 1 QUESTION ANSWERED

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The more I think about this, especially while I've been on such a search for answers, with so many anomalous sitings and contacts, but still feeling much like a mushroom, kept in the dark. Well many, probably most who feel an awareness that we're all children from the stars, all of us, the entire human race, having a human experience, we're all off this non-interference hook as well, for if we stop thinking of all those things that divide us, we're all sharing this humanity, this human moment. So lets focus on our humanity, because us humans can interfere!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

but still feeling much like a mushroom,[edit on 21-6-2009 by mystiq]

LOL made me giggle and laugh

So lets focus on our humanity, because us humans can interfere!

And yes you are right, btw did u understand the song i sent? the words, there was clues ............

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I listened to it over and over again. My 18 year old son, was playing a game on the computer beside me, and I asked him
to listen to this song. He wiped tears from his eyes. Can you imagine an 18 year old male wiping tears away? Though I rarely stay with sadness for long, and my moods even out, this sorrow and urgency kept me on the brink of tears until sleep. Also, it led me into the album, all on youtube, by Sarah Brightman, "Harem" that reconpilot recommended that we listen to and pay attention to the words as well.

Mother of the World, Constance Demby:

Mother of the World
Father of the Skies
Child of the Stars
Come Forth
And hear our prayer
Heal our Earth....

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

It is no crime to to cry, even i do that form times, when the pain is to much to bare, and the sound of a wheeping planet is to hard to lsiten to, that song is important all i can share, i urge does who have not heard it please lsiten to it as well, you will understand things better then

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is why I suddenly was glad that while I keep having these "moments" that I'm on this core search for, to understand, that show me glimpses and for which I am so grateful. Nonetheless this non-interference does not bind us. So for all who can, who feel they're awakening to being more than human, lets cling to our humanity, and get involved.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Yes thats true, this song has Insight as every song of that singer/composer

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sarah Brightman's Beautiful, the words have meaning to this thread, to all that we are, all of humanity, and what we have become, standing at a crossroads.

If you can depend
On certainty
Count it out and weigh it up again
You can be sure
You've reached the end
And still you don't feel

Do you know you're beautiful
You are, yes you are, yes you are

If you can ignore
What you've become
Take it out and see it die again
You can be here
So who's a friend
And still you don't feel

Yes you are

Innermost thoughts
Will be understood
And you can have all you need

Do you know (do you know about anything)
Do you know (do you know about anyone)

Yes, you are

and

The War is Over:

My statues are falling
Like feathers of snow
Their voices are calling
In a whispering world
Waiting for the morning glow

Heaven is calling
From a rainy shore
Counting wounded lights falling
Into their dreams
Still searching for an open door

In morning dew
A glorious scene came through
Like war is over now
I feel I'm coming home again

Pure moments of thought
In the meaning of love
This war is over now

An arrow of freedom
Is piercing my heart
Breaking chains of emotion
Give a moment to pray
Lost innocence to find its way

Fields of sensation
A cry in the dark
Hope is on the horizon
With a reason to stay
And living for a brand new day

In morning dew
Like war is over now

Pure moments of thought
In the meaning of love
This war is over now

Salaam Allah alad donia alal'insaan
Ah, ah o ah
Mata nahia behob ou aman
Salaam Allah, Salaam Allah
Salaam Allah alad donia alal'insaan

In morning dew
Like war is over now

Pure moments of thought
In the meaning of love
This war is over now
To you

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Nearly there, nearly, now you need more ppl, and voilá!!! but remember you dont need leaders or followers, Be one United, not saying anything more than this

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchdog-Finland
ive read all above of the text again took me much time , Dragongal you say i cna not english, well it has nto accured you yuet i am not english speaking in my native, well that said it all yes?

there is no such things as elfs in the real world.

well enough said again.

peace to all

I definitely knew you aren't a native english speaker, for sure. Obviously, Finnish, right??

And ya, there are elves. I talk to Archangel Micheal all the time. And he's an elf.

So maybe you guys don't call them elves, eh? I am sure they they don't call themselves elves, and I don't doubt that they have had other names given them over the millinia. And there are a huge amount of them in the human racial unconscious that I see as well. So if you can't see the elves, well, that is your problem, not mine.

So where do YOU get your information??????? My connection to the racial/collective unconscious is legit; the old indian fellow there was just as I had heard of him being, he took me in, introduced me to the place and the many people/spirits there. It was like a huge stage beyond which was this sea of faces that stretched on for what seemed miles.

So unless the NWO bunch have found a way to hijack the shaman journeys (which I doubt sincerely), I know my information is valid. We ran the set up with psychic protection for the shaman journey and you are taught how to protect yourself while out there in the spirit realm, which I do every time I go out.

Now of course you can live in the paradigm of just taking anything that comes along to you from who knows where as for your highest good because, well, you are all about being wonderful and saving mankind from themselves and such, but I think that is incredibly naive. The spirit realm has plenty of not so nice folk who really would prefer humanity fall on it's face and miss it's chance to make enlightenment, and are always happy to mislead and lie to someone who thinks they are safe just because they are swimming in the 'god' energy. *shakes head* Yah, ok.

AND if you don't know that, then probably you are swimming along there beside them, being fed a tasty exciting makes you feel important diet of lies and misinformation designed to keep you busy and away from doing the personal growth work that is so necessary. But hey, always your choice, eh?

[edit on 21-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by aeroslag
reply to post by DragonriderGal

hey dragonridergal, i like your perspective on the global issue we're facing. i also don't think we should sit around and wait for the federation ships to show up and save us from the NWO. in my opinion we ourselves have to break out of our own slave bonds. (i added you as a friend too btw because we are like-minded)

Hey thanks, aeroslag! I am pretty sure no federation even exists except in some NWO flunkie's mind who wants to lead people astray. And thanks for the friend add. I returned the favor!
And yes, you are so right we EACH have to break our OWN slave bonds. We can inform others about theirs, but ultimately, they have to do their own work. We can't save them.

know this post is a bit off topic, so ill contribute. i think that reincarnation is the only answer to all of the questions. i do know that a christian will say the same thing about Christianity, (because they do) however, after living for 20 years as a christian, and doing my own research, I no longer serve any organized religion, and never will.

I definitely agree too. It really helps if we know what the main issues of our life is which is usually very clearly reflected in the main issues we have had across many lives. Heck, mine came from my spirit origins. A dragonrider isn't ever lonely and have no need for social connection, so being a human has been an ongoing struggle with it's built in need for connection based out of the need for a group in order to survive.
And you are never going to find those kind of life healing answers in any organized religion. Good call on that one!

The reason I feel like we have been reincarnated from past lives is; after learning about the true nature of this illusory reality, it is basically a holographic simulation that we take part in to grow and better our spiritual selves. The ultimate goal like you guys are saying is enlightenment (finding balance). I think that i am a spirit, (foreign or domestic lol) here living on this earth at this time when this planet (earth) is going to go through some massive changes. Not only am i here to witness these events unfold and experience them, i am here to learn about myself and creation/reality while bettering myself by making the right choices.

This could go on longer so ill end it there.

I think it is even better than finding balance--that is part of the journey from what I see. The good part is making that shift into a spirit/light body. It isn't just an energy body, like say a vampire has for the most part, but almost a phase shift that makes a ghost what it is. They aren't in this reality much, but when we do it, it will be our choice, and we can stay connected to here too. So we will have all the fun stuff of being both in the flesh and being a spirit.

Well worth the effort to do all the hard work needed, I think! I suspect that there is more to it that that even, like maybe this is how new universes are created, that we who are enlightened are the ones who do that 'break thru' into a new space in 'big bang' form and start a whole new advernture!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by Watchdog-Finland

good things elves dont exist. I hate legolas. Elves is where i draw the line. They do not exist. They might be tiny aliens but definitely not elves.

Hum, the tiny aliens are the fairies and gnomes, as we know them. The elves are more like 7 to 8 feet tall. And hey, legolas was a hottie! Maybe you are just jealous?? *lol*

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Now maybe you and I aren't on the same page here with that. See, that is what I think this whole struggle is about. Us making physical enlightenment and the NWO bunch and their cronies trying to stop us because then they have 300,000 years of very bad karma coming back on them, held in abeyance by the contract our overarching sentience made with them back at the beginning of their time here.

Im interested in learning more about this concept, do you have any more indepth information on this particular subject... ?

dragon pic attempt no. 2 is on its way,.. but there are more than 27,000 images to chose from
lol

I would be happy to talk about what I see out there about the actual struggle. I am not sure how on topic it might be though.
And having already been fined 1000 points for responding a bit sharply to some guy gloating because this thread got moved to skunk works, I would prefer to avoid such things in the future.
Perhaps I could start another thread or we could just U2U it?

And yeah, dragons are a pretty popular alien! They are still so real in the racial unconscious that people can think about them easily and see them.

I wouldn't recommend standing by them and having your picture taken though. They really are pretty crabby.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
you need'nt say more. balance is what people should be seeking but moderation is too difficult a concept for most people to grasp, myself included. Maybe i am just not old enough to understand or it is just that moderation as an ideal cannot actually be realized as we are in this current stage of our evolution and enlightenment. Also, i just started to wonder what aliens talk about. If they are so advanced, do they even have problems to discuss and fix or do they not talk because nothing eventful ever happens?

Well, if this is for me, I'll throw in my 2 cents worth.

Yah, moderation is a tricky concept for humans to get thru their heads. But then we aren't being encouraged to be 'wise' by the NWO bunch. Wise people don't make good slaves, eh? If we can learn to disregard all the spinning they do, moderation won't be that hard. It is usually connected to some emotional or mental injury done us by the NWO's line of crap transfered to us via our parents, our church, our schools, etc. All completely healable though.

When I hear the aliens talking out there in the spirit realm (I do wander around out there sometimes) they are talking about us a lot of the times, but of course that is probably the aliens who are closest (subjectively of course) to us on the spirit realm are the ones I encounter.

And inevitably, if they talk about us, Atlantis comes up as an example of why humans should NEVER be let loose off this planet. Way many of them see us as little better than sentient rats, but far more dangerous. Rats don't have nuclear technology.

They also are talking about restoring the energy pathways (that is the stargate thing) and wondering how a bunch of deaf dumb and blind (psychically) and for the most part quite immature folk like humanity are going to be able to make enlightenment when none of them ever did. It is a puzzler for 'em, for sure.

And yah, they do get pretty bored and even like here will stir up a bit of trouble just to keep things interesting.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join