It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Why don't you try addressing the subject - instead of ridiculing those who have a belief/knowing - - that you don't agree with?

You don't know Diddly-Squat more or less then any other pea brain on this planet. Its ALL a Guess/Feeling/Belief/Knowing/ for each and every one of us.

I love this quote... Why dont i try addressing the subject and in the next sentence you say this

I dont know diddly sqauot mor or less then any other pea brain

well..

you more or less answered your own question

think be for you speak It helps

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by Annee

Why don't you try addressing the subject - instead of ridiculing those who have a belief/knowing - - that you don't agree with?

You don't know Diddly-Squat more or less then any other pea brain on this planet. Its ALL a Guess/Feeling/Belief/Knowing/ for each and every one of us.

I love this quote... Why dont i try addressing the subject and in the next sentence you say this

well..

I think what she is trying to say syms, is that you have a habit of ridiculing other people, and you come across as if you know everything... when none of us really know everything...

I am sure you can be quite likable in real life
but you do seem to act as if your words are gospel, In a that Grass-Hopper tone of yours

being humble and open is a great pre-requisite to learning,,,

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

Let me show you the topic of the thread

Many of you are actually aliens.. is that not the topic?

And with alien would imply what? something un worldy?

What is alien? tell me the meaning of this word first...

Then understand you was created

then understand the place you are in does not revolve around YOU

all the pain and suffering in your life and on this planet is because of YOU

Not god

so don't get a complex when i give you the basic truth

helps if you listen does it not?

as you said its about learning so why not learn from someone who knows more than you?

or do i still no nothing just like you? or was it the point to know nothing in the first place to understand that you are here for a reason and you will never know why or how

you see my point?

If i know nothing then you no nothing correct? so if my words is as strong as your emotions

Do you know what happens?

WAR

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I really enjoy your posts. They have a depth that surprises me often. I was disagreeing with you a few days ago, but when I reread what you said I thought you were a very deep thinker.

But, this is not a debatable one. The words and terminology are poor. Its a very simple thing really, in terms of the experience. Like OOBE, you're in body or out. That simply. You are not your body.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

people are quick to use words and lack the very understanding of them.. people always point out my crappy typing on this site

But i do not mind it just shows the shallowness of people who think typing is some kind of measurement of intelligence.

can you paint? can you run a mile? ironic to say the least but then again that is what humans do

measure pointless crap and start wars for money when money does not have a value and you are the weapon not the gun

what aspect of life is not working?

Well.. its humans that are the problem, the run about on this rock like headless chickens dreaming about things that wont happen

God is not coming to save you

Aliens are not coming to save you

The only thing that will save you IS YOU

Its very simple get with it.

If you want to understand the meaning of life. understand YOU are not life you are just one of many answers to a question you are not asking never have and will never get the answer to

or that would make you GOD

would it not?

People talk about the function like its some kinda joke

Its not a joke.. you are very real, no heaven no hell.. just YOU being on this rock with a bunch of other life forms who visit because they wish to understand what is going and why

same as humans... but they stopped holding gods hand.. they got on with the job of being here.

Now the reason why i know this is because im not from this planet

And you question well what??

well yea im from another place.. not my problem and not yours i bleed i cry i die just like you.

As i have said be for

You all will answer the question

No escape from it none what so ever

didnt have a choice being born did you?

thought not

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Actually, when I was young and very upset about watching vietnam on the televsion, I was outside believing I had to change the world and was just traumatized at realizing this world was so primitive. That is when I heard an adult me tell me, that I had chosen to be here at this time. That I didn't have to do this. I knew that I was from a place quite unlike this. I never forgot it, I was in awe of adults, and hearing myself as one was quite unusual, but I had a kind of recognition in the experience as well.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

well..

This isn't Boggle Tongue Twister.

I did not ridicule or demean anyone else's viewpoint/opinion/belief/knowing/ etc.

I stated my belief/viewpoint/knowing - - - in very straight forward "plain speak".

Am I calling it Absolute? NO!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

The ironic thing though is that we actually DO know.., but have forgotten

Forgotten or Cloaked? I actually personally believe that.

HOWEVER - we are discussing with Non-Believers and Believers of other things. We can no more declare our "knowing" as truth - then they can theirs - without the veil lifted.

I CAN declare it as MY Truth for myself.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Furthermore, I'm the type of person who questions the question, right? I'm not actually here for that, as this planet is heart breakingly primitive. I've spent much of my life unable to sleep, my teenage years where most are unconcerned were spent holding candles to every tragedy I heard on the new, trying to put myself in everyones shoes, and letting that one stand for many more unknown to me. I don't watch the news because I cannot. I dont' believe in money either. We don't need a monetary system or any form of slavery. Just a system of education and volunteering and sharing, akin to the venus project. I'm not here to answer a question. What matters to me, is everyones feelings, and that they wake up from insanity and chose joy, oneness, happiness, and that for everyone else. Happiness and joy for all is my focus. Period. I'd be arguing with anyone asking a question.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

bahahahahahah Look at my name, and now you did notice, shame on you very much shame on you, there IS no Elfs and stop lying

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Watchdog-Finland]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Interesting, many might not yet understadn, oh well soon they will

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I can understand that aspect of you emotions

But they are not needed.. happy is an emotion and in order to understand what it is to be happy one would need to be sad

so what are emotions?

mental inability to understand life.. more so your own

my brothers do not see things the way I do.. and they are not meant too.

From chaos comes order

The reason you have all this crap is to understand how to fix it!

and you must.. Pronto

IT does not do bail outs

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

well technically you did

Mine correct?

funny

But then again we are both pea brains so why bother talking when we know jack shizzle anyway?

all seems very pointless does it not?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Working things out? We're supposed to work out our emotions? On the seventh or ninth level, are you telling me that everyone is like Spock? I am getting very confused here.

I kind of see things as a progression. Much like my friends nde experience:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Its ok though, all is good. I actually don't wish to argue about details, think its the terminology that is confusing, perhaps.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Watchdog-Finland

they will indeed

Many face the question be for they die

This time tho the entire human race is on its deathbed

all at the same time

Lets just say the wind you feel on your face is the ever ebbing question.

You can not escape destiny my friend for its was never my choice nor yours

some people call it Armageddon some call it end times some call it 2012 or what ever hum drum crap

when really its not that way at all

The long you stay here flapping about who made you the closer you get to your own downfall

The gift was life "to be apart of it" the answer to the riddle?

stop asking who put you here and why

YOU WILL NEVER GET THE ANSWER

that would make you god... that is were humiltiy comes into play

If you can be honest and admit you have not got clue why you are in this #box you call life then your half way there

the other half is just putting up with the rest of the mental people who think this live is normal

Please take the time to study ants or bees

You think they are mindless drones? or do you think they work as a selflish team?

work it out im sure you will understand why i said that

the human RACE is ONE race.. Not whit black whatever lables you wish to use..

This is MAN confusing OTHER men into a LIE

just a tip

man is the antichrist

MAN is the 666

humans are questioning the very creation that made them

wake up

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

well in a horrible way yes...

we are all spoks but not in the way you may understand

To be like the tree is your goal.

be like a tree wtf??????

trees do not ask questions humans do

is a tree happy being a tree? did it ask to be a tree? did you ask to be human?

you see my point?

its all logical always that is why you have shapes and other funny stuff

I think the clues would have give it away by now..

symmetry should be the biggest clue

why would you have logical shapes and chaos?

why would you ask a question? well you need an answer do you not?

You live inside a QUESTION that you did not ask but you are the answer to / outcome

Life is an answer to a question but in order for the question to keep going would require you to do the same

ask questions

only problem is

what one are you going to ask? stay human or not? "essence"

seems so many people like to talk about souls and vessals and so forth

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

well technically you did

Mine correct?

funny

But then again we are both pea brains so why bother talking when we know jack shizzle anyway?

all seems very pointless does it not?

NO - technically I did not.

Nor did I say we don't know jack. I stated: "You don't know Diddly-Squat more or less then any other pea brain on this planet. Its ALL a Guess/Feeling/Belief/Knowing/ for each and every one of us."

Pointless? Then why are you here?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

This is actually not pleasant to hear. I really find it illogical, unnatural, heartless and irrelevant even. Life is about love, and freedom. We are alive. We are individual. We need to cooperate and care about each other to advance. Our maker is not heartless. By this I mean our souls maker?

This experiement. So far my experience is seeing a lot of caring people who want a different world unable, for fear of being murdered, discredited, imprisoned, impoverished, or their family being harmed, doing anything. They are too gentle, too loving and too protective of their children to risk martyring themselves.

Basically, wolves are immeshed over peaceful sheep, and the violence that errupts comes from their messing with us, and the traumas they inflict. This is not creation, or any aspect of it. This is not why I'm here at all. Separation from the knowledge to struggle and grow, is part of the lessons on this level of life. But, the rest about growing into higher dimensions, to become heartless, is BS. No one would ever do that!
Love increases.

My wording will be off because I'm very tired, and confused by what you said.
Also, its not possible because its not loving or kind.

Edit to add: the only geniune question I see being answered here is: domination and MC, does it limit growth? OH YEAH!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

to show you the pointless ness of your arguments

your wars

your greed

your lies

and your emotions

and why you have them

happy?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

it may not be what you wish to hear

But its the truth...

God never cared about you but he cares about LIFE

You are APART of life, you are NOT life

you are not a tree or the cat or the dog or the other billions of life forms on this planet are you?

arogance will be your downfall

You want to remain on this planet.?

I think you all need to look very very close in that mirror, becuase soon you wont have one to look in

ask the dinos

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join