It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

I think you should listen to the comedian Brian Regan. He has multiple jokes about our stupidity.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by searchforknowledge

well I do not own a space ship if that is what you are asking

im not from another planet.. nor am i some kinda alien being you get in movies

its complex to say the least.. i was put here for a reason and its only to give a message. its your choice if you wish to accept it for i will not force you nor can I

The way your mind works is the same way the universe does

You live inside a question someone els is asking

and there are many questions

Life is just one answer

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Watchdog-Finland

this is correct. We can only give messages

Sorry for the one line but did not need to add more

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

You will be surprised what comes from a question

A question made you and me

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I would have to say an answer made us. If a wife asks a husband if they can have a baby or a second or any number of children, the answer causes the event. The question is just the catalyst. No body goes to war on a question, but on the answer. But really the debate is centered on how one looks at the world. Is it just the planet we live on or the existence that the world is a part of.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

I can understand what you say but be for one asks they have the answer do they not?

You see it works backwards that is the confusion on earth, they do not understand the very question

The outcome of the question you are correct was LIFE but in order for life to give answers one would require the same method of it

That is why you ask questions, for its all in order always, but the understanding or lack of the question is the problem

Think for one moment what is it you need to know?

that was a riddle i am sure you can work it out

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

Originally posted by 5seawarrior5

I am Super-Intelligent

[edit on 8-6-2009 by 5seawarrior5]

super-intelligent? now that is hubris. Even with my loose mouth i dont say stuff like that. A feeling of superiority must always be kept on the inside because the second it's out people are going to go after you.

When i say super-Intelligent i mean compared to most of my friends I'm super intelligent.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Physical as in ascension? Upgrade? Improvements? There are so many things that could be said about this, and all I can do is listen to others and weigh this to see what it means. I do believe that a pardigm shift is possible and a new world could emerge with equality and advancing people free from slavery, monetary systems, into the cosmos. But I've been having those waves of energy and many signs that people speak of so I don't limit this, but remain open to what is the highest goal and good here. Its just not a credo. I wasn't given this knowledge. And I'm ignoring all the comments on other matters because I when I post in ways to not be negative back as much as possible its just due to courtesy for people.

Wow, I guess I should just start writing one big paragraph too and not quoting or even replying to whomever I am talking to. I am just gonna assume this was meant for me. *rolls eyes*

This is going to be far more than just a paradigm shift. This shift is going to be from this physical body into one with an 'almost not this universe' type phase energy. We will be at 'spirit' level but with the body still with us, not moldering in the ground. Right now, spirits can't really do things here. They can't eat, they can't sleep, they can't really communicate with the average human, but by making this transition/shift as a conscious choice/skill, we will still be able to do all those things and also return in the physical body we went over with; no reincarnating required. One of the perks will be that we can shape our form over in the light/spirit body and when we shift back we will be able to keep that form, say if I want to actually be a dragon, I can shift into it over there, and when I come back to my physical form, I will be a dragon. Stuff like that. It is going to be amazing, and worth every difficult self-healing done. And yah, denial is wonderful thing and such a great tool for healing. But hey, not everyone is going to be able to make it, and even if they make it, they may not be able to tolerate the intense connection to everyone else in a spirit/light body too. I know that will be my challenge. I prefer the silence of the mountains over the chatter of humans being all connected, so that is where i am focusing my attention for healing right now. But that is ok. You can stay here with your safe and happy world where everyone is not being abused anymore. I just prefer to go higher.

Hey, wasn't that fun to read??

[edit on 20-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
I say you two agree to disagree. But rather than confronting each other directly, debate, or better yet discuss the relative merits of your two sides. what harm can come of it. I mean in all likelihood all three of us will be around to see who is right. Personally i see no peace for at least a decade.

That is if the craziness does not reach critical mass in 2012. To that end, i have been working on identifying potential starseeds and hybrids for the purpose of unlocking the key to human survival. Now there are no X-men to keep the world from ripping itself apart (i wish), but as i have said before, our existence is the combination of will and the life energy that fills us.

Oh yah, I am counting on being around to see it!
The elves are actually coming back though to help evict the NWO aliens and their cronies around 2012 though, so you can feel a bit better about all the craziness coming to an end.

The NWO so don't want us to calm and ready. They want us all crazy-fied and panicked, and most of all, enslaved to our fear and their spinning. So it is best to resist being afraid as much as possible, I think.

Peace isn't really the goal though; it will be a by product of us getting our stuff together and doing the self healing required either before or after we start making enlightenment. We will be much more at peace if we aren't all still carrying the old wounds from childhood and even past lives.

And once the NWO bunch are out of here, you will be surprised at how much better everyone will act. The NWO bunch have so been setting the worst example for us, and we blindly have been following along. But now that we are waking up, so many of us will see the lies and the manipulation and start being true to ourselves instead of trying to be what would make us 'successful' under the NWO's thumb.

But you are right. It is going to be a rough patch until then. The NWO is giving it all they've got. It is, after all, their last chance. And really, I kinda feel sorry for them. Life is gonna suck for quite some time, for them. But they do deserve every little bit of misery they've got coming, don't get me wrong.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
i know i'm half alien and don't appreciate you exposing us this way with incomplete and erroneous information. some people just don't know when to leave things alone. when the time is right, everyone will know.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
i know i'm half alien and don't appreciate you exposing us this way with incomplete and erroneous information. some people just don't know when to leave things alone. when the time is right, everyone will know.

It is a sad fact that the real estranged left this thread a long long time ago.

Reason---simplicity...frequency...knowing----- just are.

Alien---unnatural resident--Terra indifferent is a state...a quality...an instance of being.

Free from---deciet---act of reality with integrity

All of which has gone, long ago. Do starseeds have ego? ---for NO they DO not. Ask a true starseed...where does ego originate....? It originates in an alien DNA replication of a human point of derivation..a DNA replication no starseed has.....THAT is why NO starseed remains on this thread..............................................EGO is a trait of which NO true starseed would even show---hold-----or have--want to have---------------------------or NEED

[edit on 20-6-2009 by BridgETeyes]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

its complex to say the least.. i was put here for a reason and its only to give a message. its your choice if you wish to accept it for i will not force you nor can I

syms

what IS the message my friend?

is it hidden in your many lines of double space?

something that we must somehow piece together ?

have you already posted it on he site somewhere?

if I was standing next to you at the supermarket

would you speak to me in the same way that you post here?

I am interested to hear/read this message that you refer to often in

your posts

ANd

how do you know you know you were put here to impart a message??

Id be really interested if you felt youd like to answer that one

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
not everyone is going to be able to make it, and even if they make it, they may not be able to tolerate the intense connection to everyone else in a spirit/light body too.

Not only everyone, as such, but 'every THING'.... it is a very intense feeling, one of which I have experienced myself., It was extremely challenging, , but but, ... practice makes perfect!!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BridgETeyes

fair enough, but how are you the expert on the human ego, DNA replication, and starseeds all of a sudden. Just wondering. And for the record, ever human starseed or not has an ego. It may not be oversized, and it may not be tiny but it IS there. Its a basic part of or psychology and brain physiology. Read a book once and a while. Even the least popular girl in high school has an ego in one way or another.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm from the planet Mor'on. It is in the Id'iot star system lol. I'm just messing around, this is a interesting thread though, although I take most I've read in here as just stories (no offense to anybody) .

[edit on 21-6-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I've been thinking that this thread doesnt go far enough, if the message is the awakening, to wake up, perhaps we should have a thread to discuss what to do, brainstorm things to do, how we can encourage this change, to wake up community, to prepare as this might be sooner than we think. For example could a large group of people say no to war, and to enviromental abuse of the planet, could agree and a method of communicating this in every community, that this round table group was forming and we needed everyone in. The community I'm living in is a Dutch mennonite conserative one. My father and I don't even vote here, theres absolutely no point. There are Churches on every corner type of thing.
Considering this world and its massive MC, are there practical ideas we can share on what to do?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BridgETeyes

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

It is a sad fact that the real estranged left this thread a long long time ago.

Reason---simplicity...frequency...knowing----- just are.

Alien---unnatural resident--Terra indifferent is a state...a quality...an instance of being.

Free from---deciet---act of reality with integrity

All of which has gone, long ago. Do starseeds have ego? ---for NO they DO not. Ask a true starseed...where does ego originate....? It originates in an alien DNA replication of a human point of derivation..a DNA replication no starseed has.....THAT is why NO starseed remains on this thread..............................................EGO is a trait of which NO true starseed would even show---hold-----or have--want to have---------------------------or NEED

Wow. That was sure an ego-free post. Yeah. Convinced me.

Sorry, but I am living as true to my real self as possible (not a starseed of this genernation but from 3000 years ago)--authentic, free from deceit and with integrity, and I still have an ego, none the less.

As a human, which I am pretty sure all these starseed currently are, (no matter if you weren't just as recently as last life) there is always going to be ego involved, from what I can see. It is part of being human; and really, it is just a matter of are you working for your ego, or is it working for you?

But there is a lot of misinformation out there in the new age movement and any other religion that the NWO bunch have gotten their sticky dirty little paws on, that tries to deny the validity of self, which is exactly the opposite of what needs to happen. The true full 'self', (ego included) healed and whole is totally necessary for being physically enlightened. Otherwise you will just be subsumed into the 'mind blob', not able to tell where you begin and the other ends.

There are some 'religions' that make it sound like that should be the goal, but anybody with a lick o' brains can tell there is something needed and valuable to being a true 'self', otherwise it just doesn't make any sense that all of us came here and are selves. Why would we bother if we were just trying to go back and be what we already were to begin with?? Shouldn't we just have stayed there???

I am sure the NWO has spun some answer for that but spinning is all they ever do. I sometimes wonder if they themselves even remember what the truth that they are trying to hide, actually is. Under it all, if we weren't meant to be selves, I think it is obvious we would have picked some different kind of physical form to be in, one that didn't make being a self so unavoidable.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
not everyone is going to be able to make it, and even if they make it, they may not be able to tolerate the intense connection to everyone else in a spirit/light body too.

Not only everyone, as such, but 'every THING'.... it is a very intense feeling, one of which I have experienced myself., It was extremely challenging, , but but, ... practice makes perfect!!

Yah, everything, but I still think the biggest challenge is to be connected to some of these humans. Yipes.
And yah, practice practice practice. I'm gonna need a lot of it! *lol*

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

syms

what IS the message my friend?

is it hidden in your many lines of double space?

something that we must somehow piece together ?

have you already posted it on he site somewhere?

if I was standing next to you at the supermarket

would you speak to me in the same way that you post here?

I am interested to hear/read this message that you refer to often in

your posts

ANd

how do you know you know you were put here to impart a message??

Id be really interested if you felt youd like to answer that one

Hum.. maybe he is shooting for Abraham Lincoln's axiom: Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I fall into all six of your criteria. Also, I have always felt an inner attachment to Pleiades that I cannot explain. Whenever I look into the night sky I search for Pleiades and I feel a sense of peace come over me when I find it.

However, if you are looking for recruits for some movement, well, I do not belong there either.

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join