It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Ok, once again, this is a wonderful thread where people are sharing, and its to bring people to their inner truths. I don't recall needing someone else to define me. I have never been an elf. I am not from earth, and have members of my family living elsewhere, though I'm sure some are here too. I also intend to stand by and do everything I can do with my limited resources, be it asking for help from positive ets, meditating, raising my energy, and preparing for a new paradigm, encouraging people to realize this is a slave system and to wake up and to envision a completely different reality. This is obviously what I have to do, and if more is given, I will attempt to do that as well. But elves are not people, human or galactic. Truly they're not. They figure a lot in animes.

Please don't think you have the right to define people. Because you don't. Nor is it some cool and hip truth to paint positive people desiring a better world as something negative and lower dimensionally controlled. Because the truth is the opposite.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boniouk06
The 6 things you list at traits of aliens, are in fact all traits of human beings and the conscience. A feeling of importance, or sometimes feeling lost etc. This whole thread is based on people's wish to feel important, or wanting to feel they have a mission....

Some of us are aliens?.... get real dude.

They are actually traits of people who are just freshly out of alien bodies into human bodies. The indigos mostly. And they do feel those things in spades. More than your average every day 'been a human for a long time' human does. But we can wake up too, so feel free to open your mind and spirit to what you can learn from those who are more awake and aware.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
i was just mad that he said i wasnt. There are only two things i hate. People that tell me what i am, and people that tell me what i am not. There is no difference and i do not look for there to be one. all I said was i hate vegetables and after he said i wasnt awakened, i know why i eat previously alive cows and chickens. Because i dont end up a total wanker. I'm not british but i love that word.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is a quote I got from Menguards thread

There are things that remind us, that we are human but within that human clause remains many hiddern marvels, what do we really possess within us, that makes us stand for life.

Things that seem unjust seem to be a sign either to adjust the situation or not comply with it.

I have seen a lot not only in my own personality that seems to exhibit, what is on the outside, though many things pass us by, not to many things let us in to see.

I thought this was very interesting, -- especially the last bit ..

It is so true, there are so many things that we cannot see, that are hidden from us, -- managing to unravel them bit by bit has been a inspirational experience for me, ... and once you 'see', you cannot 'unsee', ..

well, it beats watching tv anyway...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Ok, once again, this is a wonderful thread where people are sharing, and its to bring people to their inner truths. I don't recall needing someone else to define me. I have never been an elf. I am not from earth, and have members of my family living elsewhere, though I'm sure some are here too. I also intend to stand by and do everything I can do with my limited resources, be it asking for help from positive ets, meditating, raising my energy, and preparing for a new paradigm, encouraging people to realize this is a slave system and to wake up and to envision a completely different reality. This is obviously what I have to do, and if more is given, I will attempt to do that as well. But elves are not people, human or galactic. Truly they're not. They figure a lot in animes.

Please don't think you have the right to define people. Because you don't. Nor is it some cool and hip truth to paint positive people desiring a better world as something negative and lower dimensionally controlled. Because the truth is the opposite.

ONLY you can define yourself, not me. Quit playing the victim. please. If you are afraid others will agree with my assessment of your behavior and in that agreement give the assessment more power, that still isn't 'defining' you. You are giving me waaaaaaaaaaaay too much power if you think I can, eh? All of this is strictly my opinion which you are free to accept or dismiss, as always.

So I am not defining, I am just saying what I see. And when I look at your spirit energy, I see ELF, period. If I saw indigo or grey or blue or wise mother, I would say that instead. And of course some of your family is on other worlds; the elves have at least a dozen that I see, most likely the rest of your family didn't get killed here when atlantis went down, like you probably did.

Having never read? watched? anime, I have no idea what is 'common' in that genre. I just see very clearly that the elves not only are real, but created this world as one of their vacation worlds.

They are very tall, rather thin faces with the blond hair blue eyes, red hair green eyes being the high elves, and the dark haired generally blue eyed ones being the lesser elves. Your 'nordic' people, from the sounds of it. Mostly lesser elves though, I think.

But here, let me make this clear. IN MY OPINION, and this is strictly my opinion so please don't let it define you, I am saying that I think you are focusing on the wrong stuff. Making physical enlightenment is this way (pointing inside self), not even close to the 'save the world and the poor suffering huddles masses yearning to be free' kiosk over there.

You aren't doing them any favors by trying to 'save' them anyway, usually from themselves, and they won't thank you because they like it in the dark where they can feel sorry for themselves and whimper and whine about all their favorite injustices. It is kinda like trying to give a cat a bath; even though they may need it, most of them don't want it, they don't like it and if you persist, you will probably get pretty scratched up.

But that is ok. I don't mind at all if you feel like your only mission here is to save all those poor dear lost souls from the lower dimensions and their horrible lives while ignoring the beam in your own eye, so to speak. Probably you were a nun in any number of your past lives. Same behavior, just a different 'religion'. *shrug*

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua
This is a quote I got from Menguards thread

There are things that remind us, that we are human but within that human clause remains many hiddern marvels, what do we really possess within us, that makes us stand for life.

Things that seem unjust seem to be a sign either to adjust the situation or not comply with it.

I have seen a lot not only in my own personality that seems to exhibit, what is on the outside, though many things pass us by, not to many things let us in to see.

I thought this was very interesting, -- especially the last bit ..

It is so true, there are so many things that we cannot see, that are hidden from us, -- managing to unravel them bit by bit has been a inspirational experience for me, ... and once you 'see', you cannot 'unsee', ..

well, it beats watching tv anyway...

Definitely beats tv, for sure! I don't even have one, for that matter.

And yes, it will be so good to finally be able to unfold completely and be all that we truly are, in part by honoring who we were to begin with! My dragonrider spirit has given me the courage to speak when others are silent; be strong when the going gets rough (Gunny said I was the only woman marine he knew of at NCO School who ever finished a run with the platoon), but my human side is learning that there is value in the softer kinder things as well, to love a puppy or wonder at the beauty of a flower as it unfolds. I am so much more than just a human and still just as much as any human.

And the journey for me has been quite a trip as well. Nothing is what I thought it was, back in the day. I have completely restructured my whole belief system pretty much and in the process have discovered so much more of who I was actually was meant to be. That me still has some ways to go, but for now it just feels really good to be myself.

For the opportunity to learn all this, it was worth every horrible memory recovered from my cult abuse, it was worth every harsh word spoken or beating given to me as a child by mom or dad or grandma; it was worth every mean thing my older sister ever did to me, including trying to drown me when I was 6 mo old. Yah, the road has been hard, long, painful, but where I am today is soooo much better than ever before and without all those learning opportunities, I may not have gotten here.

I am pretty darn sure I am going to get enough of me healed that when it is time for the shift to the light/spirit bodies, I will be ready! Yahoo!
Then I can fly with the dragons, or go spend a week or two with the elves, or go visit the next galaxy or whatever I might imagine to do. Oh it is gonna be loads of fun!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Your twisting of words saying that you are not defining me and that I'm playing a victim to appeal to others in some way, is ludicrous. Go back and read what you've written to me. I'm not even going to quote it. You have called me an elf, quite a few times, and other things, making fun of my positivity. One thing you dont understand is I post things, whether they're popular or not, because being concerned with what others think of you, while your trying to grow, share, explore, discover, is just another form of MC. So while I am concerned not to be a stumbling block for another, and don't wish to bring you down with the negative energy you've been directing at me, please just quit responding so negatively. You seem to be posting with an agenda of some kind.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I have never had an oobe into the astral realm in any conscious moment, and I have a shield from the Creator's river of light energy up all the time. Again, this isn't about occultism, thats not something that even interests me.

*shakes head* Ooooooooook. I tend to think of it as common sense, not occultism but we are all entitled to our own opinions, for sure.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Your twisting of words saying that you are not defining me and that I'm playing a victim to appeal to others in some way, is ludicrous. Go back and read what you've written to me. I'm not even going to quote it. You have called me an elf, quite a few times, and other things, making fun of my positivity. One thing you dont understand is I post things, whether they're popular or not, because being concerned with what others think of you, while your trying to grow, share, explore, discover, is just another form of MC. So while I am concerned not to be a stumbling block for another, and don't wish to bring you down with the negative energy you've been directing at me, please just quit responding so negatively. You seem to be posting with an agenda of some kind.

Oh dear. I've called you an elf. I so hope you won't tell my mum.

And you never use the quote function anyway, so that would be different how??

So, don't be an elf, eh? Like I said, please quit playing the victim. I can't make you do or feel anything. You choose how you feel and how you respond to what I say, based on what you learned to do from childhood stuff.

I haven't made fun of your positivity, I am simply pointing out being all worried about what's going on out there and trying to keep a happy/positive spin on it is not going to work. The work is inside, where owning your whole self, not just the positive side, is what is necessary and required for making physical enlightenment. Balance, always balance.

Now maybe you and I aren't on the same page here with that. See, that is what I think this whole struggle is about. Us making physical enlightenment and the NWO bunch and their cronies trying to stop us because then they have 300,000 years of very bad karma coming back on them, held in abeyance by the contract our overarching sentience made with them back at the beginning of their time here.

I absolutely do not see that this is all some giant interplanetary game where the federation is struggling against the dark forces of the universe who are conspiring against us to drag us off to their firey caves to fry for eternity or whatever. It just isn't 'somebody's got to save the world from stupid humans, evil aliens, and help those poor suffering, snuffling masses yearning to be free' at all. Of course, please understand, you are free to believe what you will about this. This isn't a definition of who you should be or what you should believe, ok???

I think any one who ended up here from where ever is here because they want to be able to make physical enlightenment, and so planned with their highest selves to make that happen, even if in the moment it seems you may have made a huge error in judgment and got your fellow pod members stuck here for the rest of their lives and beyond, and felt so bad about it you ripped your arms to shreds, crawled into a cave and died of blood loss and infection. Now that doesn't seem a very positive thing to have happen, but in light of the fact that I had to be here to make enlightenment, yah it was positive. I am here and growing towards that goal, right on track and right on schedule, just as planned.

My agenda is only as always to share the information I see and give people pause to reconsider what it is they do believe if what I say causes them to think twice about it. Just because I won't buy into your glory story about the whole wonderful federation coming to save us from slavery and global warming and whatever, doesn't mean I don't think you aren't entitled to believe it yourself. You are. My only point in all this is to ask "Do you really know who or what is giving this information to you and is it really for your highest good and the overall highest good of humanity?" If so, then right on. More power to ya.

And, btw, if you think YOU aren't posting with some sort of agenda, think again. It is human nature, and probably elf nature too.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Physical as in ascension? Upgrade? Improvements? There are so many things that could be said about this, and all I can do is listen to others and weigh this to see what it means. I do believe that a pardigm shift is possible and a new world could emerge with equality and advancing people free from slavery, monetary systems, into the cosmos. But I've been having those waves of energy and many signs that people speak of so I don't limit this, but remain open to what is the highest goal and good here. Its just not a credo. I wasn't given this knowledge. And I'm ignoring all the comments on other matters because I when I post in ways to not be negative back as much as possible its just due to courtesy for people.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I say you two agree to disagree. But rather than confronting each other directly, debate, or better yet discuss the relative merits of your two sides. what harm can come of it. I mean in all likelihood all three of us will be around to see who is right. Personally i see no peace for at least a decade.

That is if the craziness does not reach critical mass in 2012. To that end, i have been working on identifying potential starseeds and hybrids for the purpose of unlocking the key to human survival. Now there are no X-men to keep the world from ripping itself apart (i wish), but as i have said before, our existence is the combination of will and the life energy that fills us.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
ive read all above of the text again took me much time , Dragongal you say i cna not english, well it has nto accured you yuet i am not english speaking in my native, well that said it all yes?

there is no such things as elfs in the real world.

well enough said again.

peace to all

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Watchdog-Finland

good things elves dont exist. I hate legolas. Elves is where i draw the line. They do not exist. They might be tiny aliens but definitely not elves.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

aha i more liked Gimli in the Lotr i watched the first movie on the theater, it was a good job,

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

hey dragonridergal, i like your perspective on the global issue we're facing. i also don't think we should sit around and wait for the federation ships to show up and save us from the NWO. in my opinion we ourselves have to break out of our own slave bonds. (i added you as a friend too btw because we are like-minded)

i know this post is a bit off topic, so ill contribute. i think that reincarnation is the only answer to all of the questions. i do know that a christian will say the same thing about Christianity, (because they do) however, after living for 20 years as a christian, and doing my own research, I no longer serve any organized religion, and never will.

The reason I feel like we have been reincarnated from past lives is; after learning about the true nature of this illusory reality, it is basically a holographic simulation that we take part in to grow and better our spiritual selves. The ultimate goal like you guys are saying is enlightenment (finding balance). I think that i am a spirit, (foreign or domestic lol) here living on this earth at this time when this planet (earth) is going to go through some massive changes. Not only am i here to witness these events unfold and experience them, i am here to learn about myself and creation/reality while bettering myself by making the right choices.

This could go on longer so ill end it there.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
you need'nt say more. balance is what people should be seeking but moderation is too difficult a concept for most people to grasp, myself included. Maybe i am just not old enough to understand or it is just that moderation as an ideal cannot actually be realized as we are in this current stage of our evolution and enlightenment. Also, i just started to wonder what aliens talk about. If they are so advanced, do they even have problems to discuss and fix or do they not talk because nothing eventful ever happens?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
you need'nt say more. balance is what people should be seeking but moderation is too difficult a concept for most people to grasp, myself included. Maybe i am just not old enough to understand or it is just that moderation as an ideal cannot actually be realized as we are in this current stage of our evolution and enlightenment. Also, i just started to wonder what aliens talk about. If they are so advanced, do they even have problems to discuss and fix or do they not talk because nothing eventful ever happens?

What do they talk about? -- well this is my own speculation
but I think it would be so beyond our own understanding ,, I mean, take dreams for example... If you are amongst the 'few' that even acknowledge that they dream at all!...then you will find a lot of the language quite impossible to decipher

Perhaps they dont even need to talk at all...

god knows if humanity would stop jabbering a hundred miles an hour they may be able to 'hear' the voice inside...,

Nevertheless... we dont really need to talk anyway, we are quite capable of telepathy, since we are all supposed to be connected, ..... imagine a world where everybody knows what you are thinking??

It would be complete mayhem to begin with, but then, then I think it would settle down to a most amazing and joyous place to exist in...

Most of the other realities I experience are just 'knowing', 'feeling', and sensations that there are no words 'for'. Just because we have them, (words) it doesnt mean everything has to fall into a written, spoken description.... telepathy has little words...

lol, ... but yeah, -- Id certainly be interested in whatever rocks their boats...
... but Id also like to add that even though we keep referring to them as being 'more advanced'.... we should keep in mind that 'we' are just as advanced, if not on par with them.... it is just that we currently exist in our forgetful zzz sleepful state...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by aeroslag

hey dragonridergal, i like your perspective on the global issue we're facing. i also don't think we should sit around and wait for the federation ships to show up and save us from the NWO. in my opinion we ourselves have to break out of our own slave bonds. (i added you as a friend too btw because we are like-minded)

true true... yes, of course it would be nice to be 'saved'... and I can understand a whole bunch of people 'wanting' this ... I dont believe there are any 'saviors' as such... the closest thing to them are the guides, beings and spirits that watch over us,,, tirelessly providing us with pure information; speaking to us in our dreams, our waking state, and throwing signs upon our path as we negotiate our way through this world ...

... not always nice, and not always comfortable, -- but there is a place for every little bit of it...

...but turning up in a spaceship and ushering us in... hmm, dont think its gonna happen, , and if it 'did', because I like to keep an open mind,.. Id have to decline their kind offer...

I think that i am a spirit, (foreign or domestic lol) here living on this earth at this time when this planet (earth) is going to go through some massive changes. Not only am i here to witness these events unfold and experience them, i am here to learn about myself and creation/reality while bettering myself by making the right choices.

...and perhaps you may be here to 'help' in some way. Even if that 'way' is totally beyond your understanding or comprehension. There may be instances where you can stand next to somebody on a tram or a train, and something will happen without you even knowing.... a part of you may have reached out and healed or helped them in some way...

A reason you missed that appointment, or found yourself having to stand in a long frustrating queue... why were you there?, at that time,,, at that place...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Now maybe you and I aren't on the same page here with that. See, that is what I think this whole struggle is about. Us making physical enlightenment and the NWO bunch and their cronies trying to stop us because then they have 300,000 years of very bad karma coming back on them, held in abeyance by the contract our overarching sentience made with them back at the beginning of their time here.

Im interested in learning more about this concept, do you have any more indepth information on this particular subject... ?

dragon pic attempt no. 2 is on its way,.. but there are more than 27,000 images to chose from
lol

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watchdog-Finland
Awakening what will happen then:

1. the reality you see will crumble, you notice everything you have been learnt to believe is a scamm, a lie

2. you might get patterns you havent had before, as in you sleep less. many EBES dont need more than 4 hours a day of sleep (earth standrd hours), you can not eat meat products, you go slowly in to a vegeterian diet( this is a facto).

3. you notice you feel more connected to your soroundings , such as the planet, you are more senstive to pollutions, and energys

4. possiblities, you gain back some of you abillities what you thought you did not have , such as in telekinesis, telepathy,Insight

5. you can read other ppl, such in energy , it tells alot i can do this

6. if you are fully aware then all above can happen to you, i can not promise you will get this ever becouse its up to your self, not to others if you want to awaken.

7. you are interdimensional start to think this way; you will notice changes and then might grasp what i mean, you might even be able to look in to other dimensions( if so please take a pic)

Remember above all, Fear is an Illusion there is no such thing as fear, say to your self , i step in to the unknown and welcome it with open arms.

now please dont flame and scorche me, for this

Love, peace and enlightment

Very wise words, my friend!

And the wheels are already sat in motion, there is no turning back now. I look forward the upcoming events very much. Have no fear - fear is just an illusion.

Peace,
Mulder

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join