It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
and so is thinking you are an alien

Understand the word and the meaning of ALIEN..

You are alien from the truth.. this is the trust the question

You will all face it in due time

want my answer? to your question? forget aliens forget god

Know thy self

you are not aliens you are not going to hell or heaven..

You can only make the choice.. its your gift

enjoy it.. for it does not last long

love you all

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

you made me smile, oh thou are an sent one from the 9th dimension

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Watchdog-Finland

I thank you

I do not know all questions you ask its not my job im sorry for this

But i do bring hope and understand to something bigger than me and you and that is all i can say

god and aliens are not the question

being human is understand that voice inside your head and why it works

then you will see what you are in is a lot more important to understand others

for they are the same as you, as the tree as the cat as every other life

I do not know why i am here but i know why my message is important

and my love for all of you is what matters.. for understanding of life is the key to keeping it going

we, was made for a reason

this is the question people ask why? well why is the answer

we are here to answer a question we do not understand

But to understand being here is the gift

pain, being happy, all the other stuff comes AFTER life

be blessed always and be great full and pass it on to others in every way that you can

it helps

Understanding of each other helps always

and im not of this place you are correct

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

a·li·en (l-n, lyn)
adj.
1. Owing political allegiance to another country or government; foreign: alien residents.
2. Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange. See Synonyms at foreign.
3. Dissimilar, inconsistent, or opposed, as in nature: emotions alien to her temperament.
n.
1. An unnaturalized foreign resident of a country. Also called noncitizen.
2. A person from another and very different family, people, or place.
3. A person who is not included in a group; an outsider.
4. A creature from outer space: a story about an invasion of aliens.
5. Ecology An organism, especially a plant or animal, that occurs in or is naturalized in a region to which it is not native.
tr.v. a·li·ened, a·li·en·ing, a·li·ens Law
To transfer (property) to another; alienate.

three definitions have to do with being from a very different place. and one is from space. so what where you saying?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Oh i have never asked the questiosn why i am here, reasons i know about, i have never questioned the true god( not the human made), i have never allso claimed i know all,and most of you are a Walkin as i am, Peace and love to you allso my friend

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

What im saying is you are alien from the YOU you hide from others

You wish speak to me? in ways your hide and lie every day? like right now??

what will be your choice to be alien from that very voice wizzing about in your head?

tell me what is right inside and what do you see in life

This is the question humans ask... to be yourself or to "pretend" to be something you conform to?

Understand they do not work hand in hand

when the time comes YOU will ALL answer this question

call it armagedon call it what you wish but you will answer it and not little voice inside your head will stop it

understand this... the human race has a test

fail to pass it? good by humans

pass the test ... welcome to the universe

I am not from planet earth nor shall i tell you from what i came from but i will give u a warning

your time is running out FAST

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

for if you ask you will never know, to understand you will never need to question and all the answers you seek you have for you did not ask

; )

In English .. do not ask, just understand..

Life has nothing to do with being human. but it has everything with being here..

for it is needed.. God is only the function of asking, aliens are just the same as a tree and a human or a cat or a dog..

different functions, but all give answers

Life as a whole is an answer to a very big question we can not understand for we are not the ones asking it

if we did then we would become god/IT whatever

get it?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

yes i did understand it, but i shall not question it, for the question is not important, more important is the time, and hwo it is speant here,the test you speak of yes i think i know about it, but it is not my job to make them realise it. so far as i know and feel, the test shall be passed with the awakend humans, the tree as you says is as much of importancy as the next living thing, there is no such thing as an alien it is an so ugly word

peace

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

now you make me smile

Understanding of what it is the human race is in is very complex i agree but were i come from..

we do not ask why we understand the job we have and that is to just be here for all answers and questions are in order always or the universe would not be here

and this universe is just one of many questions

let me point out something call it a gift

For every question you ask there is a universe to answer this question

thats how you work.. it is not our job to answer the question but to understand it

Understand what the question is and then you will not need to answer them for you know them already

You know what it is that is being asked.

so you have choice..

stay in the question

or dont

and that means Armageddon

people here miss understand the very question being asked and why it was

How can you know what you are without understanding of the very question?

What came first the chicken or the egg

pleas look at this close... WHAT is what came first, the question came be for both chicken and egg

understand your role in life

you are here to keep it all going

self replication is the job of LIFE

we give birth to universes, that is the job OF LIFE to renew
keep the question going at all costs

do you understand?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

To understand the question, you need to ask it, and then to question it, but how ever to question the question, is some how important, but what did come first chicken or the egg, i say they both came at the same time. where i come we are teached why we are here but we do not question it, we see it, to reproduce it is the question of them all, and yes that is how we give birth to new life, but we shall not ask the question why we are doing it,For every living thing there is a place, and yes we make universes it is calld creation, Matter is energy and energy is matter,for the next question is never why it has to be Intention, for if you say it shall be done, you act up on others soveringinty, every living being is free, Intent, intent and intent then let it go!!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

i agree here with your statement

why? well let me show you

for you to be here asking the question you do would require another being / thing to be doing it for you

Humans do have free will but its still Limited to the question they want

what is the question?

why are we here, what does it all mean?? what is reality??

this is being confused ..

You know the answer or you would not be here in the first place

for you "and me" are always needed

I am not from earth.. i am not human "tho granted" i am of human from

My job is only to give a message nothing more..

i am not here to save the world, im not here to twist your brain or change how you think for that is not up to me

But i am here to give a message

Understand the question you are asking

what is it you are asking? inside?

do you really understand the very question you ask?

in time the entire human race will all ask the very question

but what question will you ask will be up to you for that is your fate

Utopia? Armageddon ?

understand the question and you will see both are fake

for life was not made by YOU or ME but a gift

this is the real question

always be great full always

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

i ask only do i see my loved ones once more, and i do know the question it is a yes, but let us see if the humans has understod us as we did each other. for it is up them not up to us

Peace and enlightment

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

its not even up to us..

its the way it will happen always

Look.. Humans was made by "something" .. i am trying to make this easy

You was made.. somehow.. and you dont know by what..

Point is WHO CARES!!!

reason why i say that is others "some" like to confuse it

We do not and ever have not needed to care about who made us but!!!

We as a being in this reality NEEDED to work together

I can no go into details But PLEASE WAKE UP

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

lol i think you did missunderstand me ..hmm yes? i did not say or ask who did make me? and im awaken .........

you made me giggle lol ......

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

for the record, our chance of surviving what comes next gets slimmer and slimmer each day. To beat what comes next, we have to pull an independence day and i give that a 4% chance.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The question? Do we feel the oneness, the unity, and pull together to avoid ruin or slavery? Do we love our neighbour as ourselves? Well, I hope actually this one instead of choosing a negative or positive orientation, because that question I would question. For positive comes from love and health in a holistic sense, therefore its the only choice that is sane. Or even, do we unite in our efforts to think a strong positive thought, rethink the paradigm in unity, for only then can it be ushered in? I just got back from driving for many hours, and just exhausted, and feeling very confused, lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

the paradigm is far too ingrown at this point. There is only time to spread the warning of what comes next. As one can tell by being even a little less optimistic is that a majority of people are receding rather than becoming closer to being awakened. To say that apathy has won over empathy would be the understatement of this millennia. That is not to say that there are not many more who can still push back the wall of uncaring and hatred that we all put forth every day. And some of us know many who might be those people. I am still working on a way to identify people with certainty as to what lineage and their innate or dormant abilities. There are a few people i can think of that may just have a role to play, but i will just watch the events unfold like i always have.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I have read your posts, and I think that most understand that there is an awakening and many are trying correlate their personal inner thoughst to the topic raised by Mulder.

I think you are coming off beam here, you are saying you are not from here, etc... thats fine, many of us here have said we had encountered the emotions outlined by the OP, we have not said we are aliens, we have stated our own interpretations of what the OP outlined.

Since your not from here, perhaps you can enlighten us with some detail on exactly where you are from, and whay we should actually listen to what you are proclaiming... I for one would be keen to hear, and see some support to your statements..

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
truth. We never said we were full blown aliens. I mean, i would probably know that by now. we are however ones with various gifts and and abilities that may have always been there, or have been awakened by some event or training. I dont know any more about your stories than what you have told me so i will not guess which is which, what i will say is that aliens may live among us but we are not they.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I wished I was an alien. When I see the crazy, stupid and cruel things humans do to them selfs and each other it makes me ashamed to be called human

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join