It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
oh Frag it.. time to be blunt..

We are not aliens none one is an alien

Can we please get a grip here??? I mean we have so much crap in our minds we fail to see the logic..

ALIENS..ANGLES.. DEMONS.. GOD.. WHATEVER

and you wonder why this planet is in #fest....

The problem IS MAN

not aliens not god not demons not starseeds or some other bullcrap you wish to place your guilt and missunderstanding ON

the problem IS YOU

always has been always will be

When you stop asspotting about worrying about crap that is when the crap will hit the fan...

Now do something for once .. go help a poor person give some money to a tramp on the street

do something other than TALKING ABOUT IT

/rant over

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by mystiq
Physical as in ascension? Upgrade? Improvements? There are so many things that could be said about this, and all I can do is listen to others and weigh this to see what it means. I do believe that a pardigm shift is possible and a new world could emerge with equality and advancing people free from slavery, monetary systems, into the cosmos. But I've been having those waves of energy and many signs that people speak of so I don't limit this, but remain open to what is the highest goal and good here. Its just not a credo. I wasn't given this knowledge. And I'm ignoring all the comments on other matters because I when I post in ways to not be negative back as much as possible its just due to courtesy for people.

Wow, I guess I should just start writing one big paragraph too and not quoting or even replying to whomever I am talking to. I am just gonna assume this was meant for me. *rolls eyes*

This is going to be far more than just a paradigm shift. This shift is going to be from this physical body into one with an 'almost not this universe' type phase energy. We will be at 'spirit' level but with the body still with us, not moldering in the ground. Right now, spirits can't really do things here. They can't eat, they can't sleep, they can't really communicate with the average human, but by making this transition/shift as a conscious choice/skill, we will still be able to do all those things and also return in the physical body we went over with; no reincarnating required. One of the perks will be that we can shape our form over in the light/spirit body and when we shift back we will be able to keep that form, say if I want to actually be a dragon, I can shift into it over there, and when I come back to my physical form, I will be a dragon. Stuff like that. It is going to be amazing, and worth every difficult self-healing done. And yah, denial is wonderful thing and such a great tool for healing. But hey, not everyone is going to be able to make it, and even if they make it, they may not be able to tolerate the intense connection to everyone else in a spirit/light body too. I know that will be my challenge. I prefer the silence of the mountains over the chatter of humans being all connected, so that is where i am focusing my attention for healing right now. But that is ok. You can stay here with your safe and happy world where everyone is not being abused anymore. I just prefer to go higher.

Hey, wasn't that fun to read??

[edit on 20-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

Guess she couldn't read it.
Ah well, being a starseed has it's price, I guess.

But for the record, I am shooting for enlightenment; but as always anyone else should feel free to spend their time saving the world and all that other (what I feel to be) NWO spun busy work. I am guessing once the enlightenment stuff starts though, there is going to be a big huge shift in what people focus on.

Of course, I could be wrong. *shrug* In this, time will tell.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
oh Frag it.. time to be blunt..

We are not aliens none one is an alien

Can we please get a grip here??? I mean we have so much crap in our minds we fail to see the logic..

ALIENS..ANGLES.. DEMONS.. GOD.. WHATEVER

and you wonder why this planet is in #fest....

The problem IS MAN

not aliens not god not demons not starseeds or some other bullcrap you wish to place your guilt and missunderstanding ON

the problem IS YOU

always has been always will be

When you stop asspotting about worrying about crap that is when the crap will hit the fan...

Now do something for once .. go help a poor person give some money to a tramp on the street

do something other than TALKING ABOUT IT

/rant over

Have you just declared I am not to have a mind of my own - independent thought?

Have you just declared your thought is right - and we are to be dictated to by those who think as you?

You speak of Logic? Who's logic exactly would that be? Yours I assume.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

being blunt is for those whose actions actually speak louder than their words. While i keep reminding you that we are not saying we are aliens, let me drop semantics knowledge on you.

1) You miss the point. We are human in mind, alien in spirit energy in purpose. Yu seem to have missed that being said 12343 times.

2) Humans are the problem. I agree with you, we have destroyed much of what had at one point been a beautiful planet with infinite promise. But as scientists have proven, there are other dimensions. It doesnt matter if it is proven that there are beings on other planes of existence because it is pretty much a given that if something exists in one plane, it is being affected by whatever exists elsewhere, even without direct involvement. It is the basic extrapolation of multidimensional physics.

3) Anyone who knows philosophy can tell you that one cannot be proven right or wrong with the one line statements you typed on this page. Prove that we are wrong, or even better, that you are right and we will concede.

~School is now in season~

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

1) You miss the point. We are human in mind, alien in spirit energy in purpose. Yu seem to have missed that being said 12343 times.

so hold on here let me get this right....

My mind is human? my spirit is alien?

No i think you miss understand one important factor

You Mind makes your spirit... You MIND is the very reason why can function as a human being

So are you telling me MY mind "the think thats making me type" is some how disconnected

from spirit?

and were does this spirit come from

your mind ?

or am i missing something here?? So my mind and spirit are 2 different things yet

In order to have a spirit one would require a mind to have the other?

please help me here You are not speaking in ways i can understand more so because i do not think you understand what it is you are saying.

You see Your mind is many things and spirit is not one of them.

If you are trying to tell me your MIND / Spirit is from another planet or something fine with me all good

But then i know you just lying

why?

if its so great to be in another place another time that is endless like re incarnation

why are you here in the first place?

Its like some crack pot religion to want to be special and be at one with what?

what is it you wish to be at one with? god? the universe?

sounds like utopia to me.. and we all know how that worked out, just ask adam and eve or even the snake

Its called being brainwashed

Next time its sunny, go walk the park and ask a tree a question and see how far you get.

That is your answer, do not like it?

to bad

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

No you did

Nice tho

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

no just the word

My logic as you think is or can be different from other forms of logic?

how does that work?

I mean 1+1 = 2 yes?

logical? yes?

so why would my logic be some how better if the word logic is based on mathematical reasoning?

If one can deduce from the equation the answer then one already knew the question

Thats how we get quantum physics.

Try reading books it helps

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Its hardly confusing, though some like to make a puzzle of things.
The me in myself is the eternal soul, or rather perhaps a projection of the more complete me which is my HS soul matrix. Nonethless it makes no difference. The experience of remembering my past life, that me was also me, and I felt like myself as well, though a different race. That is also the me that remembers being a shooting star and finding herself inside a warm, glowing warm cocoon/cradle, prior to birth.

My memories of this life began rather early, for I remember a photo my father took of me at 6 weeks or less, for that moment scared me, and I knew why. I thought he was putting me in danger near a drop, that they believe infants cannot even comprehend the danger of. No, infants can, at the least the ones who are very awake, but they can't express their abilites. I also remember being fed peas, playing the piano, and many many moments of being under a year of age, and many many moments following. And this was the same me, as always.

Now, despite all of this, and despite all of us needing to wake up, we really need to focus on our humanity to advance, to be cooperative and get real with each other. We need to live in unity, caring for everyones well being, and for this planet, equally. We're at a crossroads.

Edit to add: brains don't create our consciouness, they are merely expressive vehicles for that consciousness.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
We are now all learning who we really are. The veil is lifting. It is time.

Who, In Fact, You Really Are

-- Donn

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I will agree here and disagree somewhat

Edit to add: brains don't create our consciouness, they are merely expressive vehicles for that consciousness.

This is were i have to say no..

You need the brain to create the basis of the reality that you are in "or understand it"

This leads to other things like "souls" and other things aliens god whatever you wish to understand or be brainwashed in to

The brain was created for a reason its needed for life as its a component of such would require it correct?

You say its just a vechicles ? of what? something bigger? your soul?

when that very word came from your brain?

understand what came first.. LIFE then YOU then Confusion

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
symmetricAvenger:

I have to disagree, since the brain does not create the soul. It is merely a part of the physical suit the conscious being takes on. And that conscious being exists as themselves. The difference is here, we are limited in our knowledge and memories. We only require this body to be in this physical plain here. This physical place we are all experiencing is not home. In fact, if it wasn't for our consciousness in a sense playing this game, we could not participate in this moment of time and space, at all.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Joseph McMoneagle in "Mind Trek" describes this quite well on page 112-113. What he basically says is that we are in the "now" so to speak, with all possibilities existing at the same time, and existence being this totality. He uses the term cognitive perception to describe that we must allign ourserselves to a specific point in time. Its our mind that tells us, not our brain, our soul/consciousness, where and in what portion of time and place we are.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I had to take a nap after i first posted today, and i find you answering my replies, the same way i would. Stop doing that!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Its our mind that tells us, not our brain, our soul/consciousness, where and in what portion of time and place we are.

You made my point for me

Its your mind
that dictates the outcome of ones thoughts

not the other way round

do not fear it nor be arrogant that you do not know

You are not god.. you will NEVER KNOW

not your job to know...007

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
well considering you showed that you dont know how to read a compound sentence

But no. Your mind/brain physiology is the lens through which your HS receives. All lifes' visions of its surroundings are different because the lens changes with each life as the current brains skew the information they take it in.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

reply to post by mystiq

Its our mind that tells us, not our brain, our soul/consciousness, where and in what portion of time and place we are.

You made my point for me

Its your mind

not the other way round

How bogus. I'm really kind of tired and annoyed at your riddles.

Why don't you try addressing the subject - instead of ridiculing those who have a belief/knowing - - that you don't agree with?

You don't know Diddly-Squat more or less then any other pea brain on this planet. Its ALL a Guess/Feeling/Belief/Knowing/ for each and every one of us.

My logic is: there was an event releasing energy - energy evolved into consciousness - consciousness and intelligence. Conscious/Intelligence/Thought Energy - - created physical. EVERYTHING is energy thought created.

We are our own god - - because we are created from the original energy consciousness.

We are "of the One".

In this discussion - "Alien" would simply mean an energy consciousness not currently a part of Earth's re-cycle. "Alien" would be a more evolved energy (different frequency) from a more enlightened energy cycle. An energy cycle that understands and realizes - - they are not physical - - but energy consciousness. These evolved energy "beings" are trying to awaken/enlighten beings with lower energy frequencies to realize their true nature. That physical is only a creation an entrapment if one is unaware.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

reply to post by mystiq

You made my point for me

Its your mind

not the other way round

Mind is consciousness/soul. Brain is body. I remember my life as a nordic et, on Mars, over 11,000 years ago, and I was myself. Furthermore that was no great time to my soul. The journey from the planet we call lyrae was a much longer one. I received that knowledge as well, that I had walked that journey with my people. When I was a preschool, my HS informed me that "I" (ie. the me in myself) didn't have to do this this time, I didn't have to be here. I had chosen this incarnation.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

You don't know Diddly-Squat more or less then any other pea brain on this planet. Its ALL a Guess/Feeling/Belief/Knowing/ for each and every one of us.

thats so true,

I have been piecing together information on here written by Hidden_Hand, Menguard, Antar, Story, and Maysy, she was banned -- but 'Story' has also written a current thread about having a relationship with a Draco, and from 'her' accounts her daddy draco seems to depict a similar story line about how we came to be. Its just a bit confusing remembering all the names of these races, -- but Im sure it will sink in eventually

Perhaps Im way off track, and its so much more than that, --but never mind, its something to work on ..

The ironic thing though is that we actually DO know.., but have forgotten

Maysy's account of her relationship with a Draco is
Here

and Storys thread which came after that is
Here

funny thing, the word Draco is in the spell-check ...

Maysy's thread was called a hoax, but I dont really know about that

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I've been thinking that this thread doesnt go far enough, if the message is the awakening, to wake up, perhaps we should have a thread to discuss what to do, brainstorm things to do, how we can encourage this change, to wake up community, to prepare as this might be sooner than we think. For example could a large group of people say no to war, and to enviromental abuse of the planet, could agree and a method of communicating this in every community, that this round table group was forming and we needed everyone in. The community I'm living in is a Dutch mennonite conserative one. My father and I don't even vote here, theres absolutely no point. There are Churches on every corner type of thing.
Considering this world and its massive MC, are there practical ideas we can share on what to do?

I think this is a good idea, as there may be many people that can benefit from this. I get the feeling that people are 'put off' by this title, as they think that we think we are aliens, in the sense of little green men (type of thing) -- when it runs much deeper than that...

However, who has time to read through 86 odd pages..

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Least i got your attention

I know diddly?

made you post twice without you even noticing

why speak in riddles? well why not? your entire life is a riddle

And you wish to question you very being? well that is fine and dandy

I like how you world your insults and anger tho

very funny

alien?

keep running from the truth... not like it will help you

Look at the words you use ENERGY ? Matter?

did you read them in a book or was you given this information? by some other method?

the lack of understanding is comical

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join