It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
we know just commenting on various abilities that we have in common. Because obviously most people cannot do either. That makes it unique on that point alone. i am not sure i am a starseed but i have decided whatever i am, I am going to use my abilities to help people, but only once i have gotten my share because lets face it, no one does what they are good at for free.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

ah well im not going to tell my abillities what i have not on an openboard, but beleive me i got alot

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The words to this song are pretty special. We need to awaken and we need to focus on unity:

"The Journey Home"

The journey home is never too long
Your heart arrives before the train
Some yesterdays always remain

I'm going back to where my heart was light
When my pillow was a ship, I sailed through the night

Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah...

When open hearts are waiting there
There's room to love and room to spare
I want to feel the way that I did then
And think my wishes through before I wish again

Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah...

Not every boat you come across is one you have to take
No, sometimes standing still can be the best move you ever make

Comes helps to heal the deepest pain
Your heart arrives before the train

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Whises and a long journey home, hmmm maybe or maybe not, let us talk for amoment in a sceptics view, when they read this thread!! hmhh they see maybe haf the post then jumps to the end, and are amused and says humans thinking they are aliens, well what si an human then?? hmm and what si an alien hmmm oh and the word alien its so ugly,ah well im amused to read their posts too the so cald self porclamied aliens; so much stupidity is going on there, well im just an spritual being having an physical adventure shall we say so ?? hmm suits maybe better in their eyes, oh well they need to learn

Lookin at a new ice cream bowl....me preciousssssssssse we loves you !!!!...... with my Nebual coloured eyes

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I actually think its all in sematics anyway, for I keep bumping into people who have non-interference contracts, lol.

If humanity is going to be united, we must be humans raising ourselves up from what we've become to advance and grow. Telepathy plus would certainly help as well. There is little point to the technical advancements that we have, many buried, without wisdom and unity and absolute equality. These are the things we should focus on, with unity and advancements we should not even need governments, we certainly don't need money, and the venus project shines its light to show a system of clean technology, and eductation and volunteering.

Yet, the stirring of who we are also comes from the heart. People who feel this is all there is, really don't have inspiration. I've experienced both abductions and pinging/sitings/contact, and all of it was OK from the perspective that they offered such inspiration. I thanked them all, and spent many nights under the stars asking for help. You see, they had made the mistake of answering my thoughts telepathically in the house while I was conscious and awake and then the family had a siting! So, I knew our thoughts we monitroed, and they could hear me!

We truly need inspiration, and to awaken. When people are here to do various things, and fall asleep, caught in the MC and traumas and divisions, waking up is important. For many who feel this is all there is, the best it can be, seeing there is so much more opens doors in their hearts.

Also, they did that to me. That was a deliberate wake up call from above. It was given when I started to remember and put together various sitings and experiences from childhood. It was given within a couple of days of having all the anomalies come together so I finally knew what it meant. So I guess it didn't break there non-interference cause I had figured it out first. But there seems to be a push from our visitors for many to wake up as well.
This last year has brought a lot memories and knowledge to people.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
In addition, these words "Not every boat you come across is one you have to take
No, sometimes standing still can be the best move you ever make" are the best in the song to me.

Civil unrest, world war, the codex, internet censorship, the list is endless. I don't know what "questions" are supposed to be being answered, but people need to know we have choices. That we don't have to follow poor examples and leaderships. We need to make noise and find ways to make peace manifest. These are boats we must never embark upon, and the ones we've already voyaged on can be exited swiftly. We have to locate the life rafts and bail the ship is unsafe, not to mention heartless!

[edit on 23-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Now i wait and see who will post the rest, in this wonderfull thred

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I Think aliens are real do not get me wrong in that aspect.. but if you are to say humans are aliens or some.. then i have to say that so far from the truth its sad.

You don't need to be an alien to be awaken to the lies.

Maybe some people need help in that regard. I have never seen an alien, i have seen a UFO no little green men, and i have seen a ghost.

To quantify both is some what "impossible" to me.

But then again I do not care.

The problem i have is people wish to escape sometimes from the very real harsh reality we find out race in.

If its god, aliens, does not matter, what does matter is Humans and how we can sort this planet out and our own race to get some things sorted out.

My first order of the day would be to get of this planet ASAP

[edit on 23-6-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

mystic you answered the question..

You say you do not know what questions we should be asking but we have a choice correct?

Is that not the very answer ?

The fact you are able to question and understand the choices we make as a race is based on every question and being able to answer it.

Look at nature.. do they complain? does a tree sit in the garden saying OMG I WISH I WAS A HUMAN

or something? no.. so we need to be content with what we have been given.

and that my friend is the power to question in order to understand.

we do not need aliens nor god.. what put us here could not give a rats behind about what you think.

it created all life and death and the universe.. you are not special

the proof is outside your window if you think i am wrong in this..

Man shafts Man all the time... why? well because some understand the question and some dont

Money is just one tool used by the Men who understand what is being asked.

And they use it to there own advantage.

Bows and arrows vs Guns

they just use their brains others do not

same thing

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

There is a complication here of course. There are some who believe this planet has been messed with, (not a question asked by benevolent beings, savvy?)
But instead, power hungry renegades waged war (not just mankind apparently capable of such!) and the consequence was, many different races of people were trapped here, some for a long time, with some kind of technology that recycled slaves, halting their evolution. I've never known, for certain, whether such a technology existed.

But one thing that did occur for me, was when I had that past life memory of many thousands of years ago, and it felt like I was looking through a portal, or window of time, that was incomprehensible to my flesh, but nothing, like remembering a camping trip a few years ago, to the soul. You can argue all you want about words and meanings. They were challenging enough, but also complicated very simple things.

But, in the window, what I found was hard to shake. It was a week, or more, of dizziness, crumbling rock feeling (in fact I did a meditation, combined with self hypnosis from youtubes, afterwards and was very surprised when I got down the stairs looking for doorways to discover what looked like an ancient monolith, a stone slab that you'd imagine led to shangri la, through an ancient mountain pass. shocked the heck out of me!)
It was physically hard to remember this.

And I've had this core need in me, unbeknownst to me even, to find my people. The words that came out of my mouth when I was looking at this video, and it all happened, was "are they alive still? are my people still alive?" and I felt like I had lost my family, some kind of family that I had journeyed long with. We had played various roles with each other, mother, child, friend, and they were missed.

Now, there was something in that memory that made it hard to adjust back to here, to earth, to humans. I couldn't understand why in that memory, with those people, I belonged, I had belonging. I yearned for that. It was a unity they had, by the way. Perhaps a telepathy plus!
But we knew each other completely, and there were no strangers there. Every one belonged fully. That was what I got when I remembered what seemed like a classroom or group of children, preteen age.

Its not a question of whether we have to be merely human, and disregard ets, or Creator/Source, who I believe loves us tenderly very much, with great heart by the way, why is it either or to begin with? I want this race to become a part of a cosmic family, and enter the cosmos. But.....we seem to have some major problems here. And there are ets helping, they don't appear heartless either, at least some of them.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
they want to help us because of the power sources that we have on this planet, water, volcanos that create the elements they need, and oxygen ion based thunderstorms, all of which are rare in this part of the galaxy. If we were to continue to destroy the planet as we have been, where are they going to recharge?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Thats a male way of looking at it, the female heart does not see things that way at all. I have studied so much in ufology and some of the messages seem to be deliberately there to frighten or equate it all to a masculine energy of empire and taking advantage. Why? Does the entire universe require a female revolution? What? I see things differently. I've even wondered if there was enough female energy being expressed in the universe myself, not just earth where it is shackled and disempowered, and in some countries enshrined in burkas. I'm game. We advance and women unite everywhere to make a matriarchal, or at least balanced system!
But I don't believe that its needed.
These people are advanced in their hearts and minds. Telepathy is empathy!

Love and concern can also be geniune, for people, nature and the planet.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
they want to help us because of the power sources that we have on this planet, water, volcanos that create the elements they need, and oxygen ion based thunderstorms, all of which are rare in this part of the galaxy. If we were to continue to destroy the planet as we have been, where are they going to recharge?

Energy is Energy.

I don't think in the physical.

I do not see Human's destroying Earth as physical - - but as evolution of their own consciousness.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I just don't see humans destroying the world the way so many do. I don't know too many people who would like to be forced into buying coffee pots every few months because they are made to leak and short out quickly and fill the garbage dumps, when my grandmothers stainless steel one ran for 30 years or more. I don't know too many humans that want to pay for energy that is done at the expense of the environment when there has been solutions to this problem around for decades including solar, wind, Telsa, lest we forget, and now geothermal, wave/wind.

I don't know too many people that would not have loved, absolutley loved to have driven cars that ran on just water, and that was developed in Canada years and years ago when I was a teenager. He was threatened with his, and his families life and told everyone on the Jack Webster show he had to take the buy out.

I don't know too many humans living in western or developed countries that are not shrinking in their populations, drastically falling below replacement.
Theres no reason for the whole world to not be developed with clean technology.

They were making plastics out of plant material decades ago, we used to read these innovations in Omni and Science Digest as teenagers. In addition, they can purify water, by running it through plant, not chemicals!

Who has been doing this? Humans. Or the bloodline leaders and their corporate henchmen who are not human. If they are, I will never agree! They are psychos beyond, but yes, we get to wear it.

Small movements to change things, get squashed, or people die. The rest quickly forget and are poisoned in water, food and air to be unable to think clearly and passive, not to mention make more moeny for the corporate machines.

I was given two post cards I wish to share:

1. When doing the dishes, a blond nordic woman in a blue uniform, skin tight, yet when I wondered out of curiosity how comfortable it felt, it suddenly felt like it was on me and it was very comfortable. In anycase, I'd been upset with concerns that my son had shared missing time and memories of abduction, and the whole thing. Her question was, "what is the prime directive?" I said something about helping everyone. She said "To free the world!" She was leaving and I quickly asked, "does it matter how many may die in this?" She said, "This is all I can share without being in trouble" (paraphrased as I only remember word for word the first two parts of it)

2. When feeling connected to them again another time, I was told this time, in thought images, rather than words, so these are my words only to explain it, that "the human race was considered strong, because even when traumatized, beaten, starved, MC, and mistreated, we still loved our children, marveled at the stars and sunsets, strove for beauty, many for peace, and love."

Only the broken ones, the ones broken by the traumas they go through, usually by the time they're young children, are violent.

I do not see things the way you guys are. Yes this world's a mess. It has very poor management. Somehow we have to pull off unity and resist these slave masters, and people really have a hard time being courageous. The awake ones are all waiting for someone else to start soemthing. The rest are overworked, MC, and clinging to a semblence that the world is the way it is, because they couldn't get up and do the day again otherwise.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
yes energy is energy, but at the same time, because mass is just energy / the speed of light squared, there has to be a physical location where the energy comes from. As far as our planet goes, it is a place that beings beyond our atmosphere want to preserve, but we want to destroy. Should the world decide that nuclear war is the next logical step, those entities will not allow it because of the value this planet has for research, nature, and energy. We will not be allowed to destroy ourselves completely.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Who wants to destroy it? The people? No, most of them do not! The corrupt leaders who have sold everything and everyone out to the corporate Bildenburg machine hybrid bloodlines! Bingo!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
yes energy is energy, but at the same time, because mass is just energy / the speed of light squared, there has to be a physical location where the energy comes from. As far as our planet goes, it is a place that beings beyond our atmosphere want to preserve, but we want to destroy. Should the world decide that nuclear war is the next logical step, those entities will not allow it because of the value this planet has for research, nature, and energy. We will not be allowed to destroy ourselves completely.

Physical is a creation - therefore physics is a creation to explain a creation.

I know - I know. Yes I live in a physical world in a physical body - - but I only think in energy. Physical is a thought creation - - but the "game" is real.

As in another thread - "We are a very advanced computer game".

Its about how you play the game. Every thought affects your spiritual evolvement. Being aware of how you affect this world - - is about spiritual evolvement.

. . . back to why are some on this planet Aliens.

Because they are of a higher evolvement - - not in the Earth re-cycle - - and are trying to awaken those who are.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Who wants to destroy it? The people? No, most of them do not! The corrupt leaders who have sold everything and everyone out to the corporate Bildenburg machine hybrid bloodlines! Bingo!

Well Yes! I believe this also - - but as a game level.

Imagine a very tall building. On each floor is a level of spiritual/energy evolvement.

The Bilderburgers are Now - - in Real Time - - in this physical game.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

and you are correct on that note, but i must tell you this, to be truly one with what is seen and unseen, you must combine energy and physical existence into one singularity of acknowledgment. that means that you know your energy is in existence while your mass surrounds it. Matter is the donut and energy is the missing donut hole but only because we cannot imagine the two sharing the same space but they can. I have learned to combine the two and it is interesting how but my life energy and physical appearance have advanced because of it. I am actually stronger now than when i was working out 4 days a week in college.

But this is not the end, as i am still searching for that holy grail that i have named true singularity. Its a step that will continue to elude me until i can train with masters of the african and far eastern arts. That has been my dream since i was 14 to train with those who have passed down the given knowledge of countless centuries.

I believe that holding only the view of energy is as close-minded as believing only in the physical, and i mean that with no disrespect. I just believe that balance is the key, in all things. To reach the next step, we must balance the equation to reach the next evolutionary step.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

true, but greed is but the end. the means is us and our willingness to be subjugated by it. It will continue to be so because there is no end to the cycle. the american revolution didnt, the bastille day didnt, and this new iranian revolution wont because balance is one-sided as long as the real problems are not addressed.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join