It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Im not going to say anything, just looking far from east....Listening to the nature, the wind,Birds sing, fresh air, and sun, thinking im Happy to be here, and enjoying my time

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watchdog-Finland
Im not going to say anything, just looking far from east....Listening to the nature, the wind,Birds sing, fresh air, and sun, thinking im Happy to be here, and enjoying my time

I'm sitting on my daughter's front porch watching the crashing waves of the Pacific Ocean - - with my 18 month old grandson playing in his wading pool.

Peace - Love - Energy

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
We need to turn towards each other, across all the oceans, and seek unity, peace and understanding.
And I think love is a part of it.

"Only An Ocean Away"

I see a shadow every day and night.
I walk a hundred streets of neon lights,
Only when I'm crying.
Can you hear me crying.
So many times you always wanted more,
Chasing illusions that you're longing for.
Wish I wasn't crying.
Can you hear me crying.

There's an ocean between us.
You know where to find me.
You reach out and touch me.
I feel you in my own heart.
More than a lifetime.
Still goes on forever.
But it helps to remember
You're only an ocean away.

Was there a moment when I felt no pain.
I want to feel it in my life again.
Let it be over now.
Oh Oh over now.
'Cause I remember all the days and nights
We used to walk the streets of neon lights
Oh I want you here with me.
Oh be here with me.

You reach out and touch me.
More than a lifetime
Still goes on forever.
But it helps to remember

So many times you always wanted more,
Chasing illusions that you're longing for.
Wish I wasn't crying.
Can you hear me crying.

Just reach out and touch me.
More than a lifetime
It seems like forever.
But I'll always remember

Only an ocean away.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Go to a quiet place in the woods and meditate, get enlightment, see the truth, Follow your instincts,Enjoy the ride

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Go to a quiet place in the woods and meditate, get enlightment, see the truth, Follow your instincts,Enjoy the ride

With an 18 month old?

Sorry - couldn't resist. We need to laugh anyway.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

With an 18 month old?

Sorry - couldn't resist. We need to laugh anyway.
what was so hilarious with my post? sorry maybe im just to darn dull .....Looks happily at the ice cream bowl.......Meeeee precious

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I guess I'm starting to understand that. The words of the song above seem to mingle with the words of "Mother of the World". Prayer, meditate, and quit chasing after rainbows.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I guess I'm starting to understand that. The words of the song above seem to mingle with the words of "Mother of the World". Prayer, meditate, and quit chasing after rainbows.
Shadows and more, at the path, he who seeks will find and be answered, he who questions it all with a doubt knows the question in advance

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Watchdog-Finland

and some know the answer to the question you seek and why it is you seek it.

Like i said be for many times.

The very question you ask is the very answer you want.

The function of the question is the part humans do not understand.. very happy with answers but do not understand the question

for you to be able to change the path one must think of what it is you are asking.

Do humans want utopia?
Do humans want Armageddon?
Do humans want to find out why you are here
Do humans with to know who?

so many pointless questions

when the question is

why are you asking?

Learn this trick it will help you understand the magnitude of the problem and question you face as a race.

Fail to understand it... well its simple You get Removed from you little reality you call HOME

oh and let me remind you... You share this planet its not YOURS

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Shadows and more, at the path, he who seeks will find and be answered, he who questions it all with a doubt knows the question in advance

Truthfully - I just zone out as I go through my everyday stuff. I kind of separate myself from physical. I really can't imagine having to look for a secluded nature spot to meditate.

I'm pretty much in a meditative type state most of the time. For deeper meditation - I prefer the center of the floor in a dark room.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I would love to be an alien. I feel a lot like this description.

1) You always had a feeling that you don't belong here on this planet.

I do feel out of sync.
2) You've always felt being very different from humans.
Yes I do not understand why people do things or how they act. I am baffled by strange human behavior.

3) You have a strong longing to "go home", although you don't know where home is (but its' not on this planet).
I always wish for a better place to live.

4) You often tend to watch humans and think "Why are they making things so complicated? It's really not that complicated."
Exactly!
5) You have a strong sense of purpose - that you are on this planet for a reason.
I have always a sense that I am here try to make a difference.
6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.
I believe I may be psychic and have premonitions. 70% of my dreams and premonitions have come true. I am too scared to tap into other supernatural ablities that I have discovered. I have moved small objects with my mind. When I was a kid I used to balance pencils on their points with my mind.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Meditation is seeking the answer. But the hard part is the question. I don't know if I'm even right in this, but we all assume we've come to learn our lessons, or grow and learn from the sorrows. Another way is that to put it is that we're making a wish. Though I have to say, its confusing because at this point its about our questions. But someone else asked a question in making this life experience, and we're all separate in our awareness, we come in blind, except for "experiences" that can awaken us.

So in one way, we're to know we can't do this alone, and we're One. That we're not separate. Those words from that song, an ocean separates us. Even when we're neighbours. Also, we live wishes. We chase after delusions and fantasies. We ask questions. For example, I was trying to understand how the "answer" of global warming was an answer to what question.

Well, we really should stop chasing rainbows, delusions, questions even perhaps. As in the song above, we don't have to take every boat that comes along. Sometimes standing still is the best thing.

I've been really sad all day, I just keep feeling the wave of sadness. Anyway, and definitely confused a bit too.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Meditation is seeking the answer. But the hard part is the question.

Since I was born this way - its hard for me to know any different. I have always felt separated from this world.

For me there is no question - just information. I feel like I am in the center of a tornado - - like in the Wizard of Oz. There's an energy that circles around me. Infinite information flows in - out - and around. When I am suppose to know something - - I absorb it into my physical body.

I don't study - I don't read books. I more or less "browse" information - such as on this website. If the information is what I need at the time - - I absorb it - - kind of like a sponge.

Not an easy experience to describe in words.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

more or less the same thing that happens to me, except my knowledge is the energy signature of every person i talk to or come with in a 5' radius of. At that close a range, i tend to also take on part of their emotional state and the energy baggage that comes along with it.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by Annee

more or less the same thing that happens to me, except my knowledge is the energy signature of every person i talk to or come with in a 5' radius of. At that close a range, i tend to also take on part of their emotional state and the energy baggage that comes along with it.

Happy someone understands. I'm not sure even I understand half the time.

Yes! I am an energy empath too. I used to feel like Tam in TNG episode #68 "Tinman" - - until I moved out to the middle of the desert on 2 acres.

I don't remember actual voices - - it was more like energy chaos overload.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

To me they are not voices but i would have to say the closest words for my senses is a physical ripple around people. I cannot see it, but i sure can feel it on my skin, especially in moments of passion which happen all too often at work. I have also noticed that some people are my opposite and they drain people of their energy to get better, but i shield myself from that because unlike my father, making people feel better again is not in my job description. He however gives up probably too much of his energy.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

To me they are not voices but i would have to say the closest words for my senses is a physical ripple around people. I cannot see it, but i sure can feel it on my skin, especially in moments of passion which happen all too often at work. I have also noticed that some people are my opposite and they drain people of their energy to get better, but i shield myself from that because unlike my father, making people feel better again is not in my job description. He however gives up probably too much of his energy.

Wow! Where are the rest of us? I'm feeling all cozy warm.

Energy Vampires - - Oh Yeah!

Yeppers! There is a difference between Helping People - and giving or letting them suck your energy dry.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

most of them cannot tell that they do it. others are just literal leeches of our society and life energy. i mean sure, after all that i have absorbed i have a ton that i could give away but they are not the ones getting it.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

most of them cannot tell that they do it. others are just literal leeches of our society and life energy. i mean sure, after all that i have absorbed i have a ton that i could give away but they are not the ones getting it.

I know.

My daughter just broke up with an Energy Vampire. Really sweet guy - he doesn't get it.

We even told him - "you have to create your own energy - you can't live off mine". He still doesn't understand.

So - are we Aliens? Yes - if your energy is not of the earth recycle.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
hmmmm this si not topic you guys, your stranding away from it ....LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join