It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

I believe that holding only the view of energy is as close-minded as believing only in the physical, and i mean that with no disrespect. I just believe that balance is the key, in all things. To reach the next step, we must balance the equation to reach the next evolutionary step.

That's not what I said.

I said I THINK in energy. Thought is energy - energy creates. To create a physical utopia - - you must THINK it first. You must live your thoughts.

You've heard the expression: "Walk the Walk".

Healing this planet takes more then: "Talk the Walk"

Actually - talking about people destroying this planet is negative energy.

I prefer to "lasso" surround people with positive energy - - get them to awaken - - to understand they are their thoughts.

You can't got to church every Sunday - then be a heathen the rest of the week. It just doesn't work that way.

Topic: Alien = energy not in Earth re-cycle.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I partly agree with what you are saying in even talking about the negative, because it limits talking and getting the message. However, Max Igan addresses that very concern, though I can't remember which one of his many incredibly good videos on youtubes I heard it. For he is very much into our ability to create, to transform the matrix. There is a difference in spreading information and using words to depict reality, along with choices that we have to overcome. You see, he always goes one step further in not only discussing the way the world is being controlled and worked by the ruling class, and the false paradigm we live under, but he always brings out at the same time that none of this is real, and shows us the answers, the solutions at the same time.

So its in this category, words are essential, to show what we accept as real is not even the truth, but we must always work on trying to shift people out of this limited box into realizing there are two basic ways they can change, or live better choices.

1. The metaphysical work, the meditating, visualizing, shift work. I really want to find some meditations for unity, and learn also the way to direct colored light with intent. A friend sent me a healing meditation two days ago, because I had fallen into an unatural sad/blue state for a couple of days, due to perhaps a negative surge of energy as Antar said, but I think its due to an awareness of how we seem to be tipping over into the wrong path at the crossroads and have to pull back, and quickly wipe this out.

In any case, he sent pink (love) and white light to me. I felt it immediately, and it started lifting. By morning I felt super good, uplifted and positive again. I never stay down for long, so it had surprised me.

2. By making noise. Not going along with the leaders. Writing to them, phoning, emailing, letting them no under no uncertain terms they stand alone and that we're withdrawing. So no to war completely, and hunger and starvation and the whole system. Unity is to stop murdering people, and allowing starvation. There is no need for this economy, for the banks, for the slave labor jobs. One million walk away, and build earthship recycled enviro friendly villages and farms, all they need is their knowledge, as in teachers, doctors, science enthusiasts, and create a system of education and volunteering. We do need numbers. That goes back to making noise and writing and standing up locally and in whatever way we can find, and step one, which is of course, like the work you're doing.

So, in other words, its all a part of the puzzle. I think being fluid, and supple and asking for direction in mediation connected to nature may be helpful.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by Annee

I partly agree with what you are saying in even talking about the negative, because it limits talking and getting the message . . . . . There is a difference in spreading information and using words to depict reality, along with choices that we have to overcome.

Oh - I knew you were gonna come get me for that

Yes - I understand that perspective as well. I know not everyone is on the same level.

Don't take this in the wrong way - I'm not directing it at you. "Ignorance provides Allowances".

I being aware - must be responsible for my level of awareness. However - to reach those who are not yet awakened - - I may need to speak to them so that they can grasp understanding.

Oops! Gotta go - - hope that is enough for now.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You know I read energy all the time, its as natural to me as breathing?
When that healing came in, it crossed into my psi skill of pinging/telepathy and so I saw him and his presence in my auric field. The unity that we need here on earth, the complete accepting and learning from each other. Example peace in the middle east. We may not even approve of our differences, but we should honor and love each other, and curl up at others feet and let the other side guru us and teach us. Its getting together on the things we like and admire too. For example, burka's to me are shrouds, but veils and the dancing, the beauty in their culture is sweetness. There are many joys to love and honor in every place on earth.

This unity, this empathy is how we advance into telepathy plus. For when eveyone is "into each other" so to speak, sending healing and light and companionship and getting to truly know, and when we seek to undertand each other, that empathy, in addition to spiritual work, and meditation, develops telepathy.

And in the physical manifestation we must use the tools here in all ways. But its OK for talk of allowances, I'm not ashamed to be a student in this world either. Love you lots.

But we really have to work on all levels of the matrix.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

Have you looked into Reiki? It's energy healing, maybe it'll scratch your "I want to help" itch because you can heal *so much* with Reiki. People, pets, the planet, past traumatic events (war torn regions, hurricane areas, tsunami areas), you should look into it.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I apologize if i have misrepresented your words. But talking about something does not create negativity, frame of mind while doing so is what causes the negative energy. Because words are merely representative placeholders of expression, the mere act of saying something literally means nothing. Add in convictions, emotion, and syntax and you have a potent energy-laden message. My talking about it was bringing focus to what is. For, the the lack of it losses the energy to change what will be in the somewhat distant future.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

that might be why after a while of connecting with people in whatever circumstances we are placed in, i feel like i know what they are going to do at the same time they are probably thinking about doing. It also makes every movie and tv show entirely too predictable which i could do without

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

no offense but i hate the word matrix

and love..

and aliens

and god

and all the other day dreaming crap people can muster to escape reality..

for one moment look out your window

show me god.. show me aliens show me love..

for i only see confused humans trying to answer a question of why the F they are here..

and lets face it we do not have a clue.. i think being honest with each other of this very fact would make a good starting point..

do you agree?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
symmetricAvenger:

Actually, this is the very reason I spent 2 days arguing with you. Though I was determined to try and solve your riddles, and in the end saw it was a complicated way of describing and obvious thing.... However, the love is real. Its the only reason, to be doing anything. It is the basis of unity, empathy and advancement. Telepathy is a part of that kind of thing. And while many are here trying to find out why, others know they're here on assignment, trying to find out the assignment, one that won't get them targeted instantly. And of course the other problem is that many deep thinkers are very introspective individuals, not the kind that finds it easy to network with others and convince them, and have a fear of being targeted.

So, the reason I sometimes argue with you is that you present your concepts without love, and then tell a group of people who have had many memories and experiences in their lives, that its all irrelevant. Theres nothing more relevant! Our awareness and paradigm must shift, and remembering that we are more than this cruel, limited reality box we've been shoved in is paramount to it.

So in the end, when the riddles became something obvious, I was quite annoyed with you.
Just don't up the level of your riddles, please. And increase in mind and heart and unity is advancement.
And that means, bring on the love!

[edit on 25-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

So those words there,

You don't believe any of them are real because you haven't experienced them, or made the effort to see them?
Not everything is going to be right outside your window.

You hate love, because you haven't experienced it?
Isn't that naive?

I'm sorry but that message just reaks of ignorance.

That's like saying i hate Ferrari's, because i've never drove one. Or i don't believe that Palm Tree's are real because i haven't physically seen one.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

haha that post made me laugh so much

how can you equate a car that was made for your ego to measure it with an emotion?

now that is funny LOL

i hate love because its a lie... yes people connect but love?

some stupid word someone made up to describe a connection with another person who bothers to listen?

oh please it sounds like MONEY... another stupid idea that you take for granted.

why do you think people cheat? why do you think people kill why do you think people are so f up?

do you know why?

EMOTIONS and the lack of understanding of what they in fact ARE

they are reactions to you own being here to cope with not knowing why you are here

some are based on interactions with other people. places, beings..

Do not think in the box for the box is not a box.. who said it was a box in the first place?

kinda silly do you think ?

considering your mind has no shape what so ever... much like the universe

you get my point?

Deny ignorance?

I would say People Deny Reality

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I have to do it this way for to understand it is not about being nice but about the truth of the crap we are in.

I could be all loving and agree with everyone correct? but then were does that get you?

You memories are not irrelevant by far. but i just try to show people about the very connection we all share

and that is the very nature of asking why we are here.. this is the only thing that connects all humans

the question

should we chose to ignore this little word we call "question" then we will never understand our role..

A tree does not ask why it is a tree... humans ask why are we human?

do you not see the point?

for to ask was a gift in its self and the understanding of this is most important for we are all here to share and understand not to dictate or mind bend each other "even tho it happens every day"

Men who are in power understand the question my friend and that is why we have the system we do.

Because others focus on the answers "talking heads on the news" when they should be thinking of what the question was in the first place in order for the idiots on our TV to be saying the rubbish they are..

Some people have less brains than ants... trust me

we the human race are here for a reason and its not to destroy our planet or our race or any living thing..

we are a reproduction system.

and by that i mean Not babies but of mind.. We "life" everything Keeps the universe going

we are the ying to its yang

i think its pretty cool

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Hey man,

First of all i'd like to thank you. After reading through my post i think it sounded quite aggressive. So thanks for not being aggresive back

Maybe you hate love because you have not felt it.
There is a stronger connection between you and your parents than you and your mate. That is love.

When you would lay your life down on the line for someone. That is love.

When seeing someone in pain, makes you feel there pain too. That is love.

It is more that just a simple connection.

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by JacobNH

Do not think in the box for the box is not a box.. who said it was a box in the first place?

hmm, more riddles

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

do not let emotions control you. for you are the one who is control of them

why should i feel anger? or be upset?

You was making a point and free to do so

so no need for a thank you

just understand the emotions you have and why you have them.

some people will call me a cold fish.. or spok but its not about them things

for to understand why we ware here requires us all to pay attention to the question we ALL are asking

we are all right and wrong but the outcome will always be the same

answers

; )

sorry for the riddle part its just how it has to be done

and i gave you a star not for saying sorry but for understanding of how words are used and can be a force of very much a lot of how this life we live is manipulated.

propaganda is one way.

tell a lie enough and it becomes the truth does it not?

[edit on 25-6-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The Ultimate Reality relies on NO RULES TO CREATE, unbound journies into the vast consciousness of space/ mind of Eternity.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I actual do see your points, and they're very deep. I was half bowing while very annoyed at the same time.
It is the unity we must seek for this is truly the purpose we are here for, the assignment, or the "reporting for duty"!

This thread isn't meant to take us from humanity, but to awaken us to who we are and why there is more to consider than the war mechanisms, the hunger the scarcity, the greed, the cruelty, why this planet is not inspiring what we can do, what we can reach for, its in many of us, to do so. Fear is what holds us all back.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

yes mystic fear to be ones self

This is the thing they want to keep away from you as much as possible

To be you is the gift you was given..

many do not understand the many arguments we have are because of the system in what we are in.

I know you understand this

this is the question that we face.

to be honest with each other or to deny our own being?

i find this interesting to say the least.. many of my friends understand that i am not the same person i was be for.

I know that is hard to understand.. but i have to live 2 lifes one is a lie as you are very aware of your self like many on ats

and the other?

like the wind

this is what the question is

all life is needed even the suffering and the pain.

for men created the pain not our creator .. for the person running the show gave you a gift all ready did he not?

you are here

is that not something we can all agree on? that we are here? to question ?

I do not mean to talk in riddles nor do i wish to bend minds..

but what i will do is tell you the truth always...

we are one being collective and we all know something is not right

so how do we fix it?

stop asking why.. and be you and give to others the same respect as you wish to be treated.

Now this sounds very biblical i do agree.. but its not false in nature

watch ants .. watch any wild life and tell me what our problem is

we have been lied to is the problem.

we are ONE race.. not white not black not any religion..

we are the human race .. lets start acting like one

because if we do not..

well i guess you know the answer to that little thing.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Hey again,

Ah you sound just like me.

Emotions are factors of ourselves, that we should control. Why should they control us?
I try to tell that to who i can, but some people are easly controlled.

I'm not so sure if telling a lie enough becomes the truth though.
The only person you can't convince with lies, is yourself. If you can lie to yourself, and live with it, allow others to live in lies, with the wool pulled over their eyes, then i suppose so. It depends on what type of person you are.

So your second life is like the wind?

It's soothing when its hot, but horrible when its cold?
It's invisible when you look for it, but you can see it everywhere?
It's aggresive and strong but also gentle and calming?
Your second life is both the Ying and the Yang.

Seems pretty cool then

If i read too deep into the wind then sorry, i'm in a fairly thoughtful mood

I agree that our main gift is ourselves.

Everything we need can be found within, but whether we look for it, or rely on something/someone else is our own choice.

If we do not act as the Human race?

The answer to that is all around us.
We do not act as the Human race now.

But that reminds me of the same things when you were a kid.
Your parents would always say, your 13, stop acting like a 4 year old. Maybe that is because all 13 year olds act like 4 year olds anyway.
It is not that they are acting like 4 year olds, it is that they all act like that. That is how a 13 year old behaves.

Maybe this is how humanity should behave?

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

dr. doris is making this doctor feel rather warm,

too bad no physicians look like her in my clinic.

indigo starchildren , hmmm. any relation to semjase of billy meier fame?

all too easy.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Thank you, everyone, who have participated in this thread and helped to spread the message.

Peace and Light,
Mulder

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join