It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Oh my gosh. I think I'm an alien!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by veggiegurl150
Oh my gosh. I think I'm an alien!

And you very well might be, veggiegurl150. Search into yourself.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

If i'm an alien, can i go home for a few weeks?
Let me come back to Earth when the recession is over.
I'm ready to leave now.
Drop by my house and pick me up.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
quite frankly your descriptions are to vague. If your guidelines are ture then alomst everybody reading it will think they are a alien. U just post this to confuse people and make them question things. If your going to make claims bring some proof. Until then. Dont say anybody is a alien you liar.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I have always knows I was different...to what extreme I can't tell you, but it has to be something gnarly.

I'm not a loner, and was actually quite popular in high school, and later when I joined the Navy. I have done stand up comedy, some acting roles, and even dated a celebrity for a while...so I'm by no means one of THOSE guys.

But no matter how many people are in the room, or how many think I'm "cool"...I'm still alone.

Every now and then I will meet someone who is like me, and like falling in love over night, its like we have a thousand things in common. Male and females alike, though I don't rock romance with dudes.

I have always bought into this theory, but I won't go dropping labels on myself. I'll just agree that if there is a chance this is real, I'm a prime candidate.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cotechs

But no matter how many people are in the room, or how many think I'm "cool"...I'm still alone.

Yep! Like you don't really belong here.

I've just learned to embrace and enjoy my aloneness. Even in a room filled with friends.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
alien and humain equale

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1907efb9e123.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

I do not feel I am an alien in any way or form, but I do really like your signature and I feel something from your avatar, so what does that make me?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

That means you should go see District 9.

As should I, regardless, if I'm human or not.

to tell you the truth, I don't really care what I am. I'll always be me.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

you are a soul, it dosen't matter the color of your skin or the planet you come from, we are all made from the same source, we all have a heart, beating, we all ask the same question, human or alien where do come from our soul we are all in the same boat

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47da5b86e04a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Gotta Love the way all these people come forward expressing what they feel defines them & so they must be special too.

Ahh, the ego in all it's glory...rest assured you're human alright!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.J.C
Gotta Love the way all these people come forward expressing what they feel defines them & so they must be special too.

Ahh, the ego in all it's glory...rest assured you're human alright!

Ha Ha Ha - - thinking ego only belongs to humans.

Yep! You're human all right.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Everybody wants to believe that they are special. I suppose believing that you are a starseed indigo child is better than thinking that you are a fairy or an animal spirit.

That last lead to furries. And that's just scary.

I would love to believe that I am some alien angel here to raise the vibrational level of the planet - and I don't even know what that means! What I want to believe is irrelevant. That doesn't make it true.

Sure you're special, just like everyone else.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Redajin

and what about your ego ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d841af9b4747.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Alice
Everybody wants to believe that they are special.

We are not special, no more and no less than humans. We are just different.

This subject was already addressed earlier.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I fit all of these checkpoints, and I do believe I am not entirely human. I'm not here to dispute the validity of any of the claims here, because I have a few that could be considered far crazier, lol.

I just have a weird question that has bugged me for a while:

It started when my best friend decided to write a novel. She had to stop because stuff in her life was getting too creepy, like seeing the shadow beings she 'created' around her home. Call it going too deep into the story, zealousness, whatever, but she was genuinely afraid. I think that's why her book kinda sucked in the end, like she was too afraid to 'go there' and get the story out, so it lacked depth.

I personally wonder/believe that (some) stories come to us, and that we aren't in fact making up anything new, just relaying information (which is one reason, other than lack of creativity, that I believe there are so many parallels in stories about similar subjects). I believe in multiple dimensions, parallel existences, various planes and the like. It's just my own little theory that perhaps we resonate with certain 'fictions' in order to bring them to life (here), to help bring worlds closer to being "one", to reach out across galaxies. Maybe our stories are being told somewhere?

Now, here's where it ties into aliens, lol: What about fictional races, like Klingons for example. I'm not saying you have to buy into my previously mentioned idea, but where do you guys personally think these ideas for fictional races come from? Do you think some of us could be Klingon souls, Banthas, Ing, Furyans (hey
me! lol), and the like?

Do any of you have any ideas about what 'races' of alien you could be? I don't mean which is your favorite or which you find most badass, but which do you truly resonate with?

And thank you OP for this post
It made my day to find it, and I'm busy reading through it (so I apologize if my questions have been answered).

[edit on 8/23/2009 by Alpha Furyan]

[edit on 8/23/2009 by Alpha Furyan]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Furyan

that is not as weird as it seems. there are times when imagination can get the best of us ala heath ledger. his reality was warped by the imagination of what his character should be. 5 years ago i saw a spirit in the shape of a large black dog the size of a 7 year old. Granted i was the only one to see it, no one for at least a mile has a dog similar to it and it was not a wolf. Did i imagine it while sitting in the backseat of my parents' car; maybe but i doubt it.

But my point is if you imagine something hard enough, it becomes reality, whether or not is to other people, it still exists for you. it may mean you are crazy, or it means you brought forth something that had not existed before... who knows.

but fictional alien names are just that. that is until we find a species with that exact name. Its like saying things like Ents have a place in reality.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon

you are a soul, it dosen't matter the color of your skin or the planet you come from, we are all made from the same source, we all have a heart, beating, we all ask the same question, human or alien where do come from our soul we are all in the same boat

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47da5b86e04a.jpg[/atsimg]

I feel this is the truth. We are all from one Source, and this Source continues to live within all of us. I have read and followed A LOT of things but now I look inwards for my truth, for this is the only place it can be found. When I looked inwards I did find we are all one humans and aliens alike.

I love you all whether your a Human, Grey, Reptile , Draconian, Naga or whatever, I love you all unconditionally because what you are I am also.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I don't look on myself as a alien, God made me... well me.
We're all the same, it's just living this life that makes us
different.
I'm probably out of my depth here, I'm fairly new, but if
aliens exist, why do they sneak around so much?
Wouldn't it make them more trustworthy in the eyes of
the people that they're visiting if they were 'up front' with
them?

If there's a bit of martian in me, well, so be it. But I'm still
me, and I always will be.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Alice
Everybody wants to believe that they are special. I suppose believing that you are a starseed indigo child is better than thinking that you are a fairy or an animal spirit.

That last lead to furries. And that's just scary.

I would love to believe that I am some alien angel here to raise the vibrational level of the planet - and I don't even know what that means! What I want to believe is irrelevant. That doesn't make it true.

Sure you're special, just like everyone else.

Hey, what's wrong with being a fairy?? Other than they have some of the nastiest tempers around. They are as real as any other alien though; they are just part of the elder races that have been around longer than we humans, so they show up as myths since we couldn't write back them.

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join