It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Thank you, everyone, for your great contributions.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Thank you, everyone, for your great contributions.

Peace,
Mulder

I know you aren't talking to me or any other person who questions what you have posted.

What you really SHOULD say is "Thank you everyone who believes me and Doreen Virtue and who has contributed that you feel like one of the aliens here too".

Because those are the ONLY posts you ever respond to.

Whatever though.

And that Doreen is sure starting down the path that JZ Knight is going down ahead of her. I am sure at first there may have been some contact with some being in the spirit realm, but just like JZ, Doreen's greed and corruption have severed that connection, and she is totally winging it now, just like JZ.

But hey if you need a fakey guide to the spirit realm, knock yourself out. I say, develop your own connection and then you don't need corrupted greedy people like this to 'tell' you want to do.

MY advice?? Don't ever believe a psychic who charges a lot of money. Sure they may see things, but they will usually only tell you enough to make you more insecure and have to keep coming back again and again for further 'help' and reassurance. It is an old gypsy trick. Don't be just another sucker.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I fell n 5/6. Boooo. I loved being a common human...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I dont know if there is special indigo people in this world, but the personal traits that are talked about here (integrity, honesty, trusting your intuition and rebelling against corruption) is something I strongly believe in. Its what the world needs to change for the better.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Recently had dreams that I am mercurian in origin !!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.

Is super empathy a supernatural ability? Would you mind elaborating on this? I just want to have a clear idea.

Thanks in advance,
J

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I have the super powers of listening convincingly without actually listening.

I think I'm an alien.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unregistered
I have the super powers of listening convincingly without actually listening.

I think I'm an alien.

I think that is called a human coping strategy. Sorry!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I took a lot of time to reflect on what I learned from this thread and I decided I don't care if my spirit is alien or not. When it comes down to it, we are all spiritual entities that all came from the source. I don't feel that because my spirit might be of higher vibration than most that I'm special. I'm special because I'm unique, just like everyone else. (Which seems like quite an oxymoron, but you get it.) I am unique in that I create my own existence and interpret the universe in my own way.

If you think your a star seed that's great, but your not special because of that. Your special because you're you.

I know that many of us feel lonely in crowded rooms surrounded by friends. It is very confusing, but our guides are trying to help us remember that our best friend is ourselves. Once we are happy with ourselves and realize that being alone is not a reason to feel lonely we can begin to enjoy the company of others again.

For much of my life I lived needing the attention of others so I didn't feel "lonely", but then I began to look within myself and love me. Now that I've realized this I no longer need the attention of others and I love living life. Sure I have stress and life isn't always as much fun as I want it to be, but that's okay because I always have me to turn to.

My point is to look within for answers. Forum posts like this can't answer your questions for you, they can only help you ask yourself the right questions.

Wow, that seems like an angry rant, but I mean it in the most positive way.

Love and Peace

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ahhh, once again, the attention of ATS is brought to our thread.

Splendid.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yep - evolution has no boundaries.

Energies evolve by the level of their own understanding.

Too bad - so sad.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Annee]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
All those guidelines you posted would apply to anybody on this site.

You need some evidence showing that these aliens even exist, get your telescope out, and point it towards these places. SOMETHING at least.

They would apply to 100% of the people, it's like cold reading, you saw something that applies to everybody.

Please, can you go a bit further? I watched some of the videos, and it's some chick who can't actually prove anything she says. Those guidelines don't prove you are an alien, they prove you are introspective, like a 100% of people who would come to this site.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101

6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.

Is super empathy a supernatural ability? Would you mind elaborating on this? I just want to have a clear idea.

Thanks in advance,
J

normal empathy is about 'feeling' what we think someone else feels in his situation. understanding via putting ourselves in someone else's shoes, virtually.

what i think Mulder means is something much closer to the telepathy - actually feeling someone else's emotions and feelings, regardless of the distance. the point being, in case of the empathy you can be tricked because someone may lie, in case of super empathy that's not possible, because you're actually feeling what that person feels, often not having idea why - like asking someone that's far from you and you're chatting on the internet, 'why are you crying?' - without having any hint that's the case, other than you feel that that person cries.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well, i was thinking of putting my 2 cents into this thread, but i really see no point. Why is there only 6 ways to tell? Shouldnt there be over 50 or something? No offence to you SpookyMulder, but this gives me very little to go on, ive been asked 20 questions or more to evaluate whether or not im this or that, like trying to diagnose something, does a doc only ask 3 questions and not even examine you to be able to dicifer whats wrong w/ you? No, he does a lot more; blood-tests, piss-tests, hair and skin samples, saliva samples, CT-scans, the works ASWELL as Asking way more than just 6 questions. As far as the video link goes, i dont have to click it (Even if i wanted to i wouldnt due to the crappiness of my internet connection) but by looking at her, she reminds me of one of those overhyped Vampire or Witch wannabes who acts and speaks asthough they know all there is to know and has ALL the answers. I dont like the vobrations i get from looking at it either, so whether you want to call that ESP, Super-Empathy, or just plain commonsense, i'll leave that up to you. I would not trust someone who i have not known for less than 5 years on these subjects, i would not trust someone who has plugged their own material, i would not trust anyone who dressed flashy in an attempt to convince me or others that they were all-knowing or all important... Thats all i have to add.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I won't lie this all reminds me of Ben 10 explanation of how 2 of the cast members have powers.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

wow that description fits me and...um...im not a "starperson" lots of people feel those ways about things. its part of being...whats the word...oh ya! HUMAN

whattta surpriseee!

edit to add that wasn't directed at mulder just meant to post it.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by whateverponcho]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster

what i think Mulder means is something much closer to the telepathy - actually feeling someone else's emotions and feelings, regardless of the distance.

That is correct, my friend.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
i am surprised this thread has not faded to black. Much newer threads have died faster deaths. Applause to you mulder, but i cannot give you it. Maybe a mod will feel like you deserve it.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
i am surprised this thread has not faded to black. Much newer threads have died faster deaths. Applause to you mulder, but i cannot give you it. Maybe a mod will feel like you deserve it.

Thank you, my friend. Much appreciated.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerdychemist
Recently had dreams that I am mercurian in origin !!!!

My goodness there are some strange people in this world...

Not sure what to believe anymore to be quite honest!

Im just going to believe in myself I guess...

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join