It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Just wanted to approve of the post of Asktheanimal. He shows very clear the difference between a humble existence an the unbound ego juggernauting through the world, unstoppable and dangerous

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I really do not think I'm an alien. However, I do fit the profile. I'm very empathic, but at times it's really frustrating and tends to anger me. All I want to do is help but nobody sees it. They're ego gets in the way and they think 'nah im strong i'll be fine'.

I also have the sense of wanting to go home, wherever that is. I'm highly disassociated with my family here and I don't at all feel bad about it. They never really understood me, nor did they try.

Now I'm just ranting so I will stop while I'm ahead.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
YEh... after watching Dragonballz i imagine myself as a super saiyan 4...

it's all fantasy guys.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

could u tell me what problems i have because i would really like to know. for the record i have had psych evals before and beside the occasional temperamental outburst, they have all come back with me being perfectly sane. keep the mistrust in the wrong place coming. once, you might hit the right place instead.

as for delusional dreams, i have to say that i am much more of a pessimist that optimist for this coming decade

[edit on 10-8-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Autowrench:
Yes, I have felt this way in the Dreamworld, or rather on the Ether. Many times in dreams I have felt sensations of touch and smell, and I have been chased away from some places too. Sometimes during astral travel I am in spirit form, like air, and other times it is like I am actually physically located there. I am beginning to see into the different dimensions.
And experience I had a month or so ago...I was sitting in my doctor's office, in the little examination room. I leaned back and closed my eyes, and went into meditation. Suddenly I saw an eye, an eye that began to open. when it did open, I looked into it, and saw it was like a tunnel. The tunnel was like spiral, and it curved along, but I was able to see through it. At the other "end" I saw my own yard in about 1966. I saw myself playing, my sisters and brother, and my Mom doing washing in an old wringer washing machine. I saw the chicken pen,a nd the dog we had then, King, a big border collie. It was in total color, and I even saw my step Dad pull up in his '53 Ford car. I was watching this in total awe, then the doctor came in, and brought me out of it. she knew right away that I was somewhere else, and questioned me about it. This hasn't happened since, but I wish I knew how to control that! I had a time lock on that day and time. I know I am on a different time than I was as a child. Sometimes I really feel the need to go back.....

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X1

Autowrench:
Have you seen the film "Mission to Mars?" The scene near the end when the alien shows how all the inhabitants went into spirit form and left the planet for other places in the universe. We all originally came from the Lyra constellation...

I tend to think that I have lived on several planets throughout my lives, but that's just me.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I remember that film, good film but cant quite remember the ending for some reason.

Who knows hey.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I am a teenager, still young. I don't know if I am a Indigo Child of if I am a normal kid, if I'm going to grow up to be the next Hitler, if I'm going to grow up in the middle of WW3, if I'm going to get drafted and die from Radiation poisoning in the final days of humanity, if I'm going to grow up normally and live my life in a island of suburban ignorance, if I'm even going survive to my 18th birthday. I just don't know.

Anyway, I cannot get over the fact that humans are animals, just sentinant. The fact that we, as a species, have a scientific classification in the animal kingdom. How did we grow so strong? How are we different from any other species, how did we get the O.K to be smarter then everything else and be kings of the world. We are a type of animal, there is no doubt about that. Then I ask myself why everything is so complicated, why things are the way they are and why are we not simple, like animals are. How did we get to where we are. It just doesn't make sence to me. I guess I sort of long for a simplicity that is unknown to our race, a simplicity that may have been never known.

I have been having dreams for as long as I can remember about UFO's and getting abducted, although I have no thoughts of different worlds. I have a childlike wonder regarding this one, though- I am constantly awed by the beauty of everything, as if I have never seen it before and it is new to me. So in that way, I am not ordinary. I thought of myself as a new soul. Maybe I'm something else. Only time will tell.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by summerdreary
Anyway, I cannot get over the fact that humans are animals, just sentinant.

Animals are sentient.

How are we different from any other species, how did we get the O.K to be smarter then everything else and be kings of the world...Then I ask myself why everything is so complicated, why things are the way they are and why are we not simple, like animals are.

Animals are a lot smarter than people give them credit for. Some have abilities humans don't even understand.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
All I am saying is that its a weird concept for me.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Just as higher dimensional beings can incarnate as humans, they can also incarnate as other life forms, such as animals.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Im really unsure about all the things ive been hearing about love vibrations , it confuses me because love is a feeling you have or to be more precise a complex chemical pathway or process within our bodies which create the feeling of love.
Now what im confused about is since these are chemical reactions then they are governed by physical laws , is it not then possible for us to replicate the chemical process of how our brain processes the feeling of love, someone could simply create a chemical which you then take and you feel love , wouldnt this automatically increase the love vinbration of the planet?
What about people who love in-animate objects like the women who is married to the eiffel tower , and is also married to the berlin wall, and she loves both of them mentally and physically!

Im getting myself confused!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
Im really unsure about all the things ive been hearing about love vibrations , it confuses me because love is a feeling you have or to be more precise a complex chemical pathway or process within our bodies which create the feeling of love.

First off you will have to meditate and get in touch with your inner self and all its energies. The easiest way is by describing the chakra system and its seven points of energy. You need to get in contact with each of these inner energies to fully understand how these vibrations work. each chakra has a distinct energy about it.

www.learningmeditation.com...

It is the heart chakra that is able to increase the love vibration of the soul and in turn of the planet.

It is not an emotion or a feeling it is an actual energy that has a specific high vibration. It is this frequency more of us need to connect to and increase.

What about people who love in-animate objects like the women who is married to the eiffel tower , and is also married to the berlin wall, and she loves both of them mentally and physically!

Really
well thats just mad!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
hey thanks for the info, my friend is actually an ordained mitra , and she practices buddhism and teaches yoga , she is getting me into the idea of meditation! I think ill give it a try !

And yes there are many humans who have a love relationship with in-animate objects!

There was a really good documentry on this on channel 4 in the uk !
Maybe you can catch it on 4 on demand on their website!

Its very strange

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Without reading the whole thread, can I just point out something?

The six questions you listed can be answered "yes" for a variety of reasons, none of which are remotely related to extraterrestrials.

There are a variety of mental conditions, persona's and even psychological illnesses that could provoke someone to answer yes to any one of those questions.

[edit on 2/6/09 by Death_Kron]

i dont doubt that this could be possible that we may be aliens, but it seems very unlikely. even if so, even if i found out that i am alien. so what? that doesnt make me any more or less special, it has no significant meaning. home is always here in the present first off, and we all should feel the need to help one another, not just alien. also like the above quote, i dont rule his thoughts out either as a possibility, once you accept some one thing as a definite truth, you will only blind yourself.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I answered yes to those 6 questions but I wouldn't consider myself an alien.
I know for a fact this world is not my home, but its not on some other planet either. Can you guess what I am?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

unable to make up your mind?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I have had many interesting experiences and a few conditions that cause me to think I may be from somewhere else. For one I see colors when I close my eyes. My optometrist told me it's probably because I have too many rods or cones, but that would not explain how I can "will" shapes and lines to form in the colorful mass. I've also been told by a few psychics and aura readers that I have a huge energy field, unlike normal humans, and that I have an indigo aura, whatever that means. I've also tended to attract paranormal activity my whole life. Every girlfriend I've lived with has noticed this, and it's even driven some away. I think the strangest thing about myself is that, according to my mom and older sister, when I was around 5 years old, for a period of about 6 months I would wake up every morning and tell my mom all about this place that "these strange people would come into my bedroom and take me to" at night. I'm told that I would describe in great detail a fantastic world named "Tigerlily" and the life forms that inhabited this place. The strange part is I cant seem to remember anything about that period of my life. I can remember things before and after, but it's only a blank where this should be. And now to top it off, I had a dream recently that I was sitting on top of a round building in a chair submerged in water, like a hot tub, with my 2 1/2 year old son in my lap stargazing, when he points to Venus and says "I'm from Venus" as clear as day, and I wake up.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I hear you on all 6 levels.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join