It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranoiaFTW
I fit alot of those description things but I feel more like people are really stupid when it comes to dealing with things instead of they are making to to complicated. Also I am pretty sure most people feel almost all those things due to the fact that everyone wants to be special or 1 in a million.

Part of the problem, I think is that with so many spirit origins here, 'solutions' can vary quite a bit from species to species, hence to any other species, those solutions look 'stupid'. Of course in those previous types of bodies we could do a lot more psychic type stuff and solve problems at that level, where as now, we are limited to pretty much just physical and mental solutions. If they come from the more psychic-solution origins, they would be hard pressed to use only the ones we humans have.

And yah, we all do want to be special, although I would think more of the far east population, (grey spirits mostly) aren't wanting that kind of notice. And probably, depending on how long your spirit has been here, the sense of not belonging will be weaker or stronger. I have only had 3000 years in a human body, were as some of the other spirits, say like from the time of Atlantis going down, have been human for 250,000 or more years. Still, I think even some of those still feel the sadness for what they've lost, even if it is just an unconscious 'spirit' awareness and a wistfulness for a 'home' they've long since lost.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
It isn't surprising then, to me, that these newly arrived folks do in fact resonate with all of the indicators cited at the beginning of this thread, because their spirit sense of 'knowing' just doesn't match what they are experiencing. Being human is so different from what their lives would be like if they were still in their original alien form. So of course, they feel something is wrong and things aren't as they 'should' be, since being human is so much more limited, quite unlike being any other kind of alien being.

Even some of us who have been here a long time don't really feel comfortable in our own skin, you know what I'm saying? This place just doesn't resonate w/ me. I'm looking forward to going home.

For all that we humans are very limited, we also are exceptional. When we hit enlightenment and can do whatever we want, such as go back to our original species type body, I think most of us will find being human was really a gift, albeit a backhanded one.

I think, too, once the NWO bunch is kicked off this planet, you will see a much nicer and better behaved human race. It is their influence on us that has really brought us down.

None of the other aliens are are capable of making enlightenment (despite some of them wanting us to believe otherwise) although some may be able to by following our example. I don't think they will be able to stay in the form though. Either they are very self-differentiated and won't be able to tolerate the full energy connection to everything, or else they will be so prone to enmeshment, they will lose themselves in the glob. Humanity is the only species that has the full range of both sides of behavior in it. So we are pretty much the only species to find a way to balance that connection.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Ah, I knew her voice was familiar. I downloaded a hypnosis/meditation with the angels by her.

I think most of us here on the ATS are "indigos". Truth seekers. There are more and more "indigos" these days. I like that. Look at the younger generation in the middle east.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by nilremn]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I think, too, once the NWO bunch is kicked off this planet, you will see a much nicer and better behaved human race. It is their influence on us that has really brought us down.

That is probably true. There are a lot of dark beings here bringing the energy down (some of us are actively fighting them). There are so many things that happen here that I just find appalling. Shocking cruelty & brutality are a daily occurrence. It just really upsets me. Why can't people just be nice? Is it really that hard? Sheesh.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

For all that we humans are very limited, we also are exceptional. When we hit enlightenment and can do whatever we want, such as go back to our original species type body, I think most of us will find being human was really a gift, albeit a backhanded one.

I've got some catching up to do in this thread, but I had to comment on this one. As difficult as this has been, as lonely as I've felt and as hard as it is to watch what is done to Gaia - I wouldn't trade this experience for anything! Just think of the experiences we'll have to go on about!

Dragonridergal: you've given me reason to purchase a book I saw in the bookstore a day or two after one of your posts... it's called Dancing with Dragons. I saw it and felt shoved to buy it. Awesome stuff there.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

That is probably true. There are a lot of dark beings here bringing the energy down (some of us are actively fighting them). There are so many things that happen here that I just find appalling. Shocking cruelty & brutality are a daily occurrence. It just really upsets me. Why can't people just be nice? Is it really that hard? Sheesh.

*shakes head in agreement* yah, it just shouldn't be so hard. But those pesky NWO yahoos have set such a bad example and seem to be so successful in spite of it. They are murdering and plundering and using and abusing and in general, acting out their rage and frustration on us humans for their inability to successfully enslave us. We've made them look quite the fools to the rest of the galactic community. Their egos can't take it, and it has made them increasingly vicious, cruel and appallingly brutal in their treatment of humanity, and of course all their flunkies are happy to hop on board with that because they probably feel 'whew! Better them than me!"

Now if the humans realized that those NWO potato heads had a contract with the over arching sentience of our racial/collective unconscious that puts all karma in abayence until 2012, (hence they don't have to pay for any nasty thing what they've done or will do until then), I think a lot more humans wouldn't follow their lead, because we humans don't have that handy little get out of jail free card in our pockets (or a opaque red marble with swirls of gold flecks in it under our tongues).

We emulate them because we see them succeed by dirty vicious methods and get filthy rich from them, like the Rothschilds and Morgans, for example. What we don't see is that we humans can't succeed that way because WE have the karmic consequences from such crappy behavior in the same life or as we pass thru to the next, and then in the next as well.

But the overarching sentience (I would call that quality the god energy) knows that these NWO yahoos are our very best teachers and motivators; the best villains we could hope for. If they weren't here abusing us and forcing us to seek out ever more spiritual solutions to the problems they create, we would never have been ready to make spiritual and physical enlightenment. We woulda just been too comfortable, with no motivation at all.

So, yah, it has been awful having to live under their increasing ruthlessness and calloused indifference (if not outright glee) at our suffering, but out there, all of our highest selves combined, thought the cost well worth the results. And once we can make the shift into a light/spirit body, I am guessing we will too. But anyway, even if we don't decide to stay in that form, this world will be a so much better place even still, once they are gone and we all know the truth.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

I've got some catching up to do in this thread, but I had to comment on this one. As difficult as this has been, as lonely as I've felt and as hard as it is to watch what is done to Gaia - I wouldn't trade this experience for anything! Just think of the experiences we'll have to go on about!

Dragonridergal: you've given me reason to purchase a book I saw in the bookstore a day or two after one of your posts... it's called Dancing with Dragons. I saw it and felt shoved to buy it. Awesome stuff there.

Hey jay!
Good to see you again.

And yah, oh boy. It will be sooooooooo nice to talk about these negative experiences in the past tense! Wohoo!

Although this is more like a sink or swim learning opportunity here on earth now, I think it really did have to be like this in order for us to be ready in time to match the energy rising to assist us with the shift into our light/spirit body.

And that sounds like a great book! Of course anything with a dragon in it surely would be great, wouldn't it??? *lol* So what is it about?

I must confess I don't see dragons dancing as much as I see them fighting and biting and flambeing...
They are after all very much like a giant sentient T-rex that can fly and blow flames. But they are fabulously beautiful in a humongous, scary, spikey kind of way.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

We emulate them because we see them succeed by dirty vicious methods and get filthy rich from them, like the Rothschilds and Morgans, for example. What we don't see is that we humans can't succeed that way because WE have the karmic consequences from such crappy behavior in the same life or as we pass thru to the next, and then in the next as well.

Well, *some* people emulate them - not me. lol I'm sure you've seen the Secret Covenant?

...We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us.

The recruits will be called "initiates" and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth. They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us.

For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars.

They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment. This they will never know...

www.librarising.com...

So, those evil people who do evil things to get ahead are really just hurting themselves in the long run.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

.... There are a lot of dark beings here bringing the energy down (some of us are actively fighting them). There are so many things that happen here that I just find appalling. Shocking cruelty & brutality are a daily occurrence....

Correct. And unfortunately we can also perceive this from some posts in this thread. The crucial - dangerous - “universal” question is not: “is someone special?”, but: “is someone ‘better’/’superior’?” And now, really, isn't it high time for us all to learn the inner connection of these two questions, i.e. to learn that many may be “special”, but NEVER someone is better/superior.

But unfortunately that’s exactly what the partial intention of this thread seems to be, endorsed by some stupid posters for whom the MAIN insight doesn’t seem to be “we’re special”, but: “we are better/superior to others”.

This world stinks. Not because many are “alien” or “special”, but because many think they’re better/superior. Hitler was special also. But that wasn’t the problem. It was his conviction that he was better/superior. Many of us have heard, today, about the “500 Million solution”. Now, let me ask, is what we see today so far away from Hitlers "solution" and mentality? No. And why? Again thanks to those who think they’re better/superior.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This has more to do with the kind of media that influenced the children of the 60's and up than it does any sort of intergalactic awakening. That's not to say that the kind of media influencing the children wasn't of intergalactic origin.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

.... But the overarching sentience (I would call that quality the god energy) knows that these NWO yahoos are our very best teachers and motivators; the best villains we could hope for.

Thanks, DRG. Question: Could it be the “teaching” effect was the original purpose of that “contract” with the "overarching sentience" (as some claim, e.g. the "Hidden Hand" thread OP). Seems logical on the one hand. On the other hand, if the goal of all that nastiness was really education, then why the memory wiping after each lifetime? If you want to educate somebody you don’t delete his/her memory afterwards. Doesn’t make sense. This way only one generation (the last, at the end of 300’000 years) will be able to carry along those nice experiences. In other words, what was the real purpose of that contract? WHY were some allowed to remain karma-free at all. I remember having read it was - as another possible explanation - because Earth was declared an “experimental” world. But then again, what experiment exactly?

But, let’s get a bit more precise. What follows is just a tentative, an attempt to find an explanation: Could it be Earth was/is some kind of boot camp especially for certain alien souls?

a) The biggest part are “slave” souls whose memories get deleted between incarnations.
b) Maybe 10% are NWO affiliate souls who are also Earth "based" but don’t get wiped, can freely choose how to incarnate, have a lot of fun (e.g. suppressing, robbing humans, and lying to them). // Btw some of these may be “good” ie don’t support the crimes or even oppose them.
c) Some are ET souls that just came to experience, for a certain time.
d) Some are ET souls that just came here to to have fun, enjoy themselves (similar to group "b", but without supporting their crimes).

Now if 90% of all souls are of extraterrestrial origin (as you wrote in one of your former posts) then a big part of group "a" must be some kind of “caught” extraterrestrial souls. Hence we’d have two groups of ET souls, caught ones (belonging to the “slave” group "a") and “free” ones (group c or d).

So, could it be that “contract” was “designed” to make Earth an “experience camp” for group "c"? And hence the function of group "a" was/is just to be the experience “scenery” (sounds enticing, I know). And hence the purpose of the soul wiping was/is keeping the scenery “dumb enough”?

Again, this is just a tentative, a model, an idea, a possibility, I do NOT claim this to be correct or “right” in the slightest way, I’m just trying to sort things out.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nilremn
Ah, I knew her voice was familiar. I downloaded a hypnosis/meditation with the angels by her.

I think most of us here on the ATS are "indigos". Truth seekers. There are more and more "indigos" these days. I like that. Look at the younger generation in the middle east.

Truth seekers...Indigos.. Light Warriors... your human...ACCEPT IT

Look within before you try and label your self Intergalactic Knights

I mean really

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BridgETeyes

Truth seekers...Indigos.. Light Warriors... your human...ACCEPT IT

Look within before you try and label your self Intergalactic Knights

What do you think souls are & where do you think they come from? Do you think they are all from 3rd dimensional reality & all from Earth? I mean, really. lol

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
you say starpeople should stay away from smoke, medicine,ect. and have an organic diet but my question is this,if you went your whole life up until this moment not knowing who you are and you took meds and smoked to relief your anxity from knowing something isnt right what should you do then?some "beings" have this happen to them and it isnt easy stopping these things because thet are so addicting.basicly you drug yourself because you know theres something wrong with you but you dont know what.i have always felt a higher purpose for my life but didnt know what. now being dependent on meds to make me feel somewhat regular.what would one do in this situation?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by notsoobvious

i have never been able to swallow meds so i wouldnt know. and things like alcohol are only good for hangin with friends. i am however addicted to the internet. it doesnt do away with the feelings though

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoobvious
basicly you drug yourself because you know theres something wrong with you but you dont know what.i have always felt a higher purpose for my life but didnt know what. now being dependent on meds to make me feel somewhat regular.what would one do in this situation?

A lot of people feel there is some information they are missing. Once you figure out what that is, you can start re-structuring your paradigm. Isn't it easier once you know what's going on? Do you still need to rely on drugs? I'd start trying to establish contact w/ my "spirit guides" thru meditation &/or prayer for guidance. Drugs & alcohol (among other things) make that communication more difficult.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Well, *some* people emulate them - not me. lol I'm sure you've seen the Secret Covenant?

Yah, some people, well, a lot of people because of their seeming 'successes', but I have never been prone to follow that path either.

...We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us.

The recruits will be called "initiates" and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth. They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us.

For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars.

They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment. This they will never know...

www.librarising.com...

So, those evil people who do evil things to get ahead are really just hurting themselves in the long run.

Actually I hadn't heard of that Covenent thing, but sounds like a true illuminati talking, for sure. And that means the original Jue-sah, the aliens, who see us humans as the equivalent of sentient cattle, even if the spirit in the human body is one of their own ex-Jue-sah.

And those humans are more than hurting themselves; they are going to have all that karma coming due too, after 2012. Plus anything the illuminati did promise them stops then as well, and all the rest of humanity will know what traitors and liars they've been, and how they've been selling us out for nothing more than money and power for the last couple hundred thousand years. Oh yah, it is going to hurt to be them in soooooooo many ways.

And the Jue-sah only wish they were going to make enlightenment. They are about as far from being able to make that state as a slug or frog. They so don't get what it is really about, and besides that, once the contract expires, they are going to have to go back in time to do it again, as the other stipulation for failing to enslave us by 2012, so they aren't leaving this planet anytime soon to 'travel the stars' either.

They are kinda trapped in one of those star trek conundrums---they are stuck in this loop until they make the right decision that will free them. I think our racial/collective unconscious figures we can get a LOT of cycles thru before this bunch figures it out! They are not very bright.

And even if the illumanti plan succeeds, the first people to be gotten rid of would be those who demonstrated their lack of intergity and honor buy selling out their own kind. The illuminati don't trust them either.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderfulWorld

The overarching sentience of humanity did make that contract with the jue-sah for 'teaching' reasons but mostly for keeping humanity uncomfortable enough to keep moving towards the level of awareness necessary to make enlightenment in time. But yah, they do teach us, mostly by example, of how NOT to be.

I don't think the jue-sah ever thought there would be any problem enslaving us, since we were such a young species and so blind and deaf. But since it went along with their plan to enslave us anyway, adding the lack of karma for whatever it took was just frosting on the cake, as far as they were concerned.

And well, I don't think this is boot camp per say, although certainly you could say this is a training exercise with live fire, quite an effective method if you don't mind some of the trainees ending up dead. The ones who survive really do know their stuff, eh? And since we reincarnate, it isn't really the end of 'training', just a short break.

And the lack of past life memories was just a bonus that the NWO thought they could use to their advantage, because we could then be so easily manipulated and controlled by our uncertainty and fear of what happens after we die.

The original reason for humans having their past lives blanked was much less sinister, though. The greys had their little spirits reincarnating in human bodies and the reincarnate-ees weren't able to access the grey's 'bliss state' hardly at all, and never could stay in it for long. It was making all the little workers, now in human bodies, so sad they really were worthless for getting a day's work out of. (Getting any clue why the greys were going extinct??)

So, the leadership decided that if they blocked out the past lives memories of being grey and accessing the bliss state, their little workers wouldn't be so sad and, well, useless. Part of the reason they were using human bodies as storage for the spirits of those greys reluctant to reincarnate as greys was because they needed them to be working. And sure enough, it worked. The little ex-greys were much less sad and more willing to do what was required of them. And, the rest as they say, is history. That genotype became the 'norm' for all humans from then on.

But, actually, it is only the physical memory that is wiped and it is equally wiped for any human, illuminati flunkie or otherwise. The flunkies may get a hand up with remembering who they were because someone will tell them, but they don't usually remember either other than doing past life regressions and such as any of us can do too.

But the spirit level of us still remembers, and it carries that 'knowingness' we've discussed. If you died in a house fire last life, chances are you, in this life, will have issues with fire. Same with bad behavior; if you've had to pay for that bad behavior karmically a couple times, you instinctively avoid it. Part of the reason some people seem to rise above their life's situations, when their siblings don't. The older 'wiser' spirit will know to avoid things that cause a lot of pain karmically and so the individual 'instinctively' will avoid such behaviors, sometimes seemingly without any input from their elders or society in general.

And yes, the spirits come here on purpose, specifically for the experience of and opportunity to make physical enlightenment. No other species will be able to. The only way to jump on this train is to end up human. Although on the surface, it may have seemed accidental that so many alien spirits got sucked into a human body, at the highest level of our 'selves', it was always very much a part of the 'plan'.

And again, the original reason that spirits of any kind of alien species can and do get sucked into a human body wasn't sinister or even considered as a problem until it was far too late. Remember, the greys needed to get their discontented little member's spirits to reincarnate. Since usually, the normal alien body sits and waits for a compatible (in this case, grey) spirit, the little grey spirits would simply hang out on the side of their 'bliss state' and ignore any efforts to get them back into a body.

Soooooo.. you guessed it.. ok, maybe not. You just had to know that the grey leadership weren't going to allow those little spirits to stay unincarnated. So to stop them, the leaders got their scientists to genetically amp the human body to not just sit there and wait. Nope, they fixed it so it would start drawing and dragging any nearby spirit in.

Of course, the greys didn't even think about what would happen if/when humans got out into the world and were near other aliens dying. They were, as always and rather shortsightedly, only concerned with their current problem i.e. getting those little grey spirits off the side of the bliss state and into bodies, whether they wanted to be or not, and back to work. Plus, they honestly didn't think it would take long to figure out why they were going extinct and solve the problem.

But your theory isn't unreasonable, by any means. I just don't see the reasons as quite so complex or 'planned', and as a human, we are all pretty much in the same boat, NWO flunkies, true humans and every spirit type in between included. It is just that some of us are going to get the lessons we need to make enlightenment, and others will stay utterly clueless, and if of Jue-sah spirit origins will go back and do it yet again.

Sadly I don't have time to go further tonite, and I am off on vacation for a week, so I will have to wait to answer any further posts until I return.

Anyway, have a great week, all!

[edit on 1-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

yes it does make me feel more at ease knowing thers people out there that feel the same way.i am going to start weening the meds out of my life.hopefully this thread will stay around long enough for me to let my fellow "beings" how it is going. now that i have an idea of whats to come and somewhat of an understanding of why i am here,it will make much easier.the xanax will probally be the hardest as i get so wound up sometimes from people not understanding me.as far as alcahol goes i kicked that when my son was born.thanks for the help you really have no idea how much this means to me.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoobvious

yes it does make me feel more at ease knowing thers people out there that feel the same way...

Just know that it's tough for others of us to be here. I know why I came back here now, & it is important work, but I'm honestly not a big fan of it here b/c it just doesn't resonate w/ me. I consider it a tour of duty. Anyway, this book may or may not be helpful to you in adjusting, but it's funny at least:

ET 101: Cosmic Instruction Manual
www.scribd.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join