It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I am on the path to making physical/spiritual enlightenment, which is a goal and a reality I see starting to happen pretty soon.

This chance we have all been given comes round once only in many many thousands of years. This is why it is SO very important everyone is made consciously aware of the choices they make. This is what the awakening is about, to make us aware that we really do have the power to move into the new level and evolution of our being with the ability to create what we wish. what we want is what we will get.

You do not need to make enlightenment happen, its already within you NOW. You can not make enlightenment a goal because that means you are giving it a place in your future. Enlightenment can NOT be found in our future only in our timeless NOW. Enlightenment is always within all you need do is look.
Pretty soon? when is that? Tomorrow, the next day, next week? All false illusions of time. NOTHING ever happens in the future you can and must seek it in your Now.

If not Now, when?

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Im sorry I dont quite understand what you are trying to say here? You rode dragons and lived with Unicorns? Is that what you are saying? Sorry I have not followed this thread fully recently maybe its covered else where.

Sorry, sometimes these threads all run together for me. My spirit origins are that of a dragon rider. I remember a lot of those lives quite clearly. In this life, I was raised in a family with a group of people who's origins were unicorns. Basic assumptions are so different between us that there was no way we ever saw eye to eye. Part of what I see in the racial unconscious is that about 90% of the human race isn't human in origins, and to get that many different ex-alien beings (probably around 30+ different species have members sucked into human bodies, that I can see) to ever agree on anything is just not going to happen.

It is just another one of the NWO's spinnings to keep us from focusing on healing ourselves, by keeping us distracted by non-achievable things like 'world peace' or all of us accepting a one world government (theirs of course) or selling ourselves out so we can belong to whatever group we think we need.

Now someone once offered me the chance to do just this, I went with it for a while and then I thought why? Why do I want to and what would I actually do? To become a co creator, to leave the oneness, yes I agree totally with you it IS possible with intent and thought manifestation but whats the point, all your doing is delaying your return to the source. Like a spirit vacation, a holiday away from your destiny. So say we all took up this option, then what? Lots and lots of souls just in their own created worlds using their awarness and manifestation, and then what??? Soon youd begin questioning is this all their is, why am I here, whats round the corner in the next manifestated world!

No, actually you aren't delaying anything. I see that when we all make physical enlightenment, we will be completely aware of being 'one', but without that clarity of who we are, our 'self', we will just dissolve back into the glob of humanity's spirit, and end up reincarnating again in a physical body with no awareness of ever having been physically enlightened. Of course by then, making that state will be much better known, and maybe as a small child, you can avoid all the damage those of us who grew up under the NWO's thumb, received, and then so more quickly be able to make physical enlightenment. *shrug* I just prefer to stay alive now and shoot for it in this lifetime.

The goal always is to be a true and full 'self' balanced with full connection to others. The self is an intrinsic part of the success of that process, but trust me, you absolutely aren't alone! It will be like living in a glass house with no curtains and no clothes and no secrets; living nose to nose, spirit to spirit with every other spirit/energy in the universe. Everyone will see your business, just as you will be able to see theirs. So, better really like yourself and have no shame for who you are, eh?

I decided it wasnt for me and Im glad I did. You see the manifestation is only as strong as you or the next light body you have teamed up with. One fails the whole thing fails. By becoming aware of the source that created you anyway no problems such as this arise.

Of course, as always, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and their own path. I just know that my body will be the body I do the shift with. That is the key. We take the body we have with us. Of course out there, we can reshape it however we please, but it is another good reason to love everything about yourself. I think if your unconscious mind and your body 'mind' feel unloved or unwanted, it won't go easily at all.

OF course if you're just a blob of nothingness to begin with, it will just be another reincarnation. Probably not much pain attached to that. I can see the appeal.

Im quite happy to just go with the flow now, what you are planning is a lonely place, who wants to live in a world created for one?

But that is what your belief seems to espouse. We all end up One (for really the self will be nothing according to that whole view point, eh?). So the difference would be what??? That 'one' will be all alone just by the very definition of losing all the individual 'selves' in the reabsorbing process. It seems just a big circle of tail chasing to me.

So, no, I don't think that is what this is all about. I think that the whole self in with all the other whole selves will be a huge highly connected spirit community where the best and brightest of humanity will shine forth. I am not sure where we can go, once the energy is high enough, but that journey might be on this, the opposite side of the next 'big bang'.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

The truth of the matter is many of us do feel out of place in our lives. We feel unfulfilled at many aspects of our lives. Many of us want to be aliens, Indigo Children, Starchildren, etc to make our lives seem better than what we think they are.

Usually feeling out of place and like an alien is attributed to adolescence (when many of us did have those feelings when we were young). We usually outgrow the feelings and get on with our lives and jobs.

Most of us are on this site to find the answers to the many questions we have about life and the meaning of it. Many of us hold very mundane jobs that we wish we could just walk out on, but need them to pay the rent. Many of us have had very strange and unusual experiences that show us there is more to our lives than going to that job, paying the rent etc.

We all want to feel special and there is nothing wrong with that. What we can do is try and improve our lives and help out the little guy who can no longer fend for themselves. We can also take the time to appreciate the beauty of our planet and see what we can do to keep it beautiful and alive.

Waiting for aliens from the Pleiades system to save us and our world is not going to come any time soon if ever. We need to start ourselves and help make this world a better place for us and our descendants.

If anyone does have the gifts mentioned by the OP, use them for good and not selfish reasons.

The fact is we are all humans, no matter how alien we feel.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

This chance we have all been given comes round once only in many many thousands of years. This is why it is SO very important everyone is made consciously aware of the choices they make. This is what the awakening is about, to make us aware that we really do have the power to move into the new level and evolution of our being with the ability to create what we wish. what we want is what we will get.

You do not need to make enlightenment happen, its already within you NOW. You can not make enlightenment a goal because that means you are giving it a place in your future. Enlightenment can NOT be found in our future only in our timeless NOW. Enlightenment is always within all you need do is look.
Pretty soon? when is that? Tomorrow, the next day, next week? All false illusions of time. NOTHING ever happens in the future you can and must seek it in your Now.

If not Now, when?

Sorry but we are on a time line here. It is part of the process. Sure, out there at the 27th level of awareness or where ever, time doesn't exist, but it sure does here. To try to jump out that far would be like trying to run alongside the Osaka Bullet and jump on.

Now that is delusional thinking. You are here, you are now, and you are alive and learning and growing in that 'here and now'. See it all goes back to that whole "we are perfect now blah blah' thing, If so... Why bother??? Clearly, we are in a 'here and now' for a reason, and it just is silly to think it is so we can pretend that we are all just imagining this and return to being part of a giant unknowing uncaring spirit blob again.

Yes, we do create our own reality, but for way many millinia, the NWO has been doing everything in their power to ensure it is their version that is prevailing. I am just not living in that one anymore. NONE of the versions they've spun, not the christian one, not the Buddhist one, not the Hindu one, nor the relatively new ones they have infiltrated into the New age movement. I know, because I see in the racial unconscious the path towards enlightenment. I don't see each step obviously. But I see the way. And that is where I am going.
If you see another way, that is fine. After 30+years of diligent and constant searching, I just know that I have finally found mine.

So, sorry but I have to disagree with that whole type of thinking. I see 2012 as a very significant date in this whole process. And there is a definite goal--making physical enlightenment. And it isn't always a possiblity. It takes the earth energies rising and the human consciousness being more balanced between self differentiation and connection with others. We are rising, but the time is NOT now, from what I see. Sorry.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Sorry but we are on a time line here. It is part of the process

Only if you think there is a time line will there be a time line
That IS the trap.

Name me one thing you did in your past. It can be anything but you MUST have actually carried it out in your past.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Yeah, I am a starperson... I took this incarneted angels book test by Doreen Virtue. I'm quite detatched from people, randomly kind without being recognised about it, ultra-sensitive to violence, have always been into UFO's.. other stuff, van someone give me more info please?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I once done a quiz on the net to see if i was alien.i scored 92% out of 100%.So do you think i am a alien in discuse.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Sorry but we are on a time line here. It is part of the process

Only if you think there is a time line will there be a time line
That IS the trap.

Name me one thing you did in your past. It can be anything but you MUST have actually carried it out in your past.

Well, certainly you are free to feel and believe however you like. But I will still say that the real trap is, has and always will be believing the NWO spun version of spiritual things, and that means ANY religion or religious concept, sorry.

And well, here you are answering me on a time line, eh? So obviously YOU are not able to jump on the Osaka Bullet either. Oh yah, that's right, you aren't ... uh... well, whatever reason that religion gives for your 'failure', eh?

No, just look at the NWO and their agenda to enslave humanity, understand they have been at it since they got here fairly soon after we humans were manipulated genetically into sentience by the greys (300,000 or so years ago) meaning that they were here before ALL religion was created. Then ask yourself, if all or ANY of this religious dogma is true and enlightenment is and always was attainable thru any of these religious 'methodologies', then WHY are we all still here?????

Sure, you can blame it on us being imperfect or too perfect or whatever else, but the underlying truth I see is that the reasons are basically: 1) because the earth energies were not high enough, and 2) the NWO bunch has been lying to us ALL (every culture, every religion) about what it takes to make physical enlightenment via their various over-spun versions of 'religion'.

Of course, you can keep trying to jump on that Osaka bullet if you like. It most likely will distract and keep you from doing the inner healing work you need to do to be ready for enlightenment, just as intended, but hey, you don't need to make enlightenment this life anyway. I am sure the opportunity to do so will be around for quite a while once we start and maybe your next life it will be clearer what you need to do, eh?

And I drank my Choc-peanut butter latte this morning. It was yummy.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

The truth of the matter is many of us do feel out of place in our lives. We feel unfulfilled at many aspects of our lives. Many of us want to be aliens, Indigo Children, Starchildren, etc to make our lives seem better than what we think they are.

Usually feeling out of place and like an alien is attributed to adolescence (when many of us did have those feelings when we were young). We usually outgrow the feelings and get on with our lives and jobs.

Most of us are on this site to find the answers to the many questions we have about life and the meaning of it. Many of us hold very mundane jobs that we wish we could just walk out on, but need them to pay the rent. Many of us have had very strange and unusual experiences that show us there is more to our lives than going to that job, paying the rent etc.

We all want to feel special and there is nothing wrong with that. What we can do is try and improve our lives and help out the little guy who can no longer fend for themselves. We can also take the time to appreciate the beauty of our planet and see what we can do to keep it beautiful and alive.

Waiting for aliens from the Pleiades system to save us and our world is not going to come any time soon if ever. We need to start ourselves and help make this world a better place for us and our descendants.

If anyone does have the gifts mentioned by the OP, use them for good and not selfish reasons.

The fact is we are all humans, no matter how alien we feel.

That we are all human is the truth. That we have different spirit origins is also the truth. So we can feel more alien than human if we are newly arrived into human bodies as the indigo children are. The spirit origin 'sense of things' is still very close; the more lives lived, the duller that sense gets (from what I see) but most of these folks are on their first go-round as a human and so everything feels totally 'off' somehow.

It isn't surprising then, to me, that these newly arrived folks do in fact resonate with all of the indicators cited at the beginning of this thread, because their spirit sense of 'knowing' just doesn't match what they are experiencing. Being human is so different from what their lives would be like if they were still in their original alien form. So of course, they feel something is wrong and things aren't as they 'should' be, since being human is so much more limited, quite unlike being any other kind of alien being.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

Thank you so much for your kindly words. I am selling nothing, for what is there to sell? Water by the river? Ice in the North Pole? ludicrous, I should think. No, I am only here enjoying the banter and fellowship of a topic that brought polar opposites in this level of existence, together. Quite a beautiful thing from my viewpoint. In awe of it actually. But as soon as you asked me to leave this thread, I would without a question with no scorn or rebuke toward your person simply because I love you and wish no conflict and no harm or ill will and nor would I wish to be the vessel for any of that. So if I have been a source of distrust or discontent for you, for that I am heartily sorry. I want nothing you see, for I am all things and nothing. You must know that in my heart of hearts, I deeply care at a most compassionate level of selflessness about all things. The care and it's authenticity are there for all to witness. I think what might bother you is that I am threatened by none of it. Why? Because it is all Me as it is All You! You are all things. You have all things. It is a synonymous state of BEing. Your smile shines on all things good and bad; Dark and Light with abject equinimity for they are all indefatiguably and intrinsically You, You and only You forever and ever and forever again.
Fear not your Self for your Self is all there is.

Boundless Blessings,

Erik

= ) Namaste

Hum.. I don't think I ever asked you to leave the thread, nor would I. I was just pointing out some contradictions I saw in what you were saying and what I am seeing in the racial unconscious. You are free to post as you wish, as often as you like, no restrictions from me at all. If you get kinda off subject and such, the mods might decide otherwise, but that will be their decision, not mine.

And wow, you have really bought into that whole 'me/you/everybody is everything, nobody's nothing' thing, eh? It so negates any reason to be a self, and yet, from what I see out there, if you aren't your truest self (and trust me YOU are so NOT me), strong and sturdy, you are going to just dissolve right back into the spirit gob. Think Odo in the lake. How would any individual 'know' what of that huge 'lake' was themselves?? Roddenberry definitely was dealing with some serious metaphysical issues.

We are going to be there soon, so now is the time to start really digging in and healing ourselves to be ready. That is what this is all about.

So, nah, it doesn't bother me that you aren't bothered. It bothers me that you are rather mindlessly preaching yet another form of NWO spun religion from what I can see. Of course everyone is used to that sort of thing, and think nothing of it; even buy into it because someone presents it so nicely with frosting and such.

I just feel inclined to point out some rather obvious things about any NWO spun creation, and how while this version may sound groovy and wondrously exotic, it is still just another version of how the NWO is trying to keep us from making enlightenment and enslaving us with their version of 'reality'. Sure peace is a swell thing, but it is a by product of healing yourself, not something to seek as a goal.

And that whole conflict avoidance thing, that is really one of the huge goals of the NWO's spun religions. They are sooo proud of you right now. NO NO---Don't ever fight back, no matter what. It is sooo nonspiritual!! You're really just hitting yourself in face! *rolls eyes*

Huh. The real underlying intention is to de-clawed and de-fanged us, just exactly what the NWO wants, because you won't fight back when they abuse us with big media, big pharmaceutical, big agriculture (GMOs included), big finance, big government practices that are meant to enslave and control and use us. Nope, we should just let them. God or whatever deity forbid that we decide that rather than take it on the other cheek, we decide to get out our berretta .9MM and fight back. The NWO sooooooo doesn't want us to figure out it is just fine, spiritually, to be angry and fight back.

Looks like they have you hook, line and sinker, man. Ah well, as always it is entirely your choice, and mine as to which path to take. And who knows, maybe I am a total nutcase, after all.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
Well, certainly you are free to feel and believe however you like. But I will still say that the real trap is, has and always will be believing the NWO spun version of spiritual things, and that means ANY religion or religious concept, sorry.

Religion has nothing to do with what I am trying to get across. I agree with you and that religion is a trap, but the real trap is time and how we are sold it as a concept that is necessary for our being. If we saw time for what it really was then the NWO would loose, so naturally the time myth is fed to us.

And well, here you are answering me on a time line, eh? So obviously YOU are not able to jump on the Osaka Bullet either. Oh yah, that's right, you aren't ... uh... well, whatever reason that religion gives for your 'failure', eh?

Yes that is correct I am on line NOW answering you.

Then ask yourself, if all or ANY of this religious dogma is true and enlightenment is and always was attainable thru any of these religious 'methodologies', then WHY are we all still here?????

Enlightenment is not found in religion, it is found purely through inner awarness and being totally conscious. Religion trys to teach people ways of finding it but enlightenment is a single path, for religion to show us enlightenment we would need 6.77 billion different religions ( current population of Earth) .

And I drank my Choc-peanut butter latte this morning. It was yummy.

aahh but you drank that latte in your NOW. When you drank it this morning you were drinking it in the total presence of your NOW. Just as I sit here typing to you I do so in my Now, even by the time you read it I will no longer be typing it in my Now, I still typed it in my NOW. NOTHING is ever done in our past or future because they do not exist. Time is a concept of an unconscious mind, we are not our mind and until we realize this and release ourselves from the trap of the time mind we will never be totally aware.

So I ask again, name something you have done in your past?

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

"Enlightenment is not found in religion, it is found purely through inner awarness and being totally conscious. Religion trys to teach people ways of finding it but enlightenment is a single path, for religion to show us enlightenment we would need 6.77 billion different religions ( current population of Earth) ."

Excellent points Mr. Green. Religion has lost its message and has often become an impractical institution of do good believers in some future paradise. The new age religions often similar, the “coming” awakening etc. They seem to have in common that they settle for beliefs (often because it makes them feel better) and/or live in some imagined future.

The only reality is in the present instant, but as soon as we try to pin it down or define it, it is already gone. I read a great quote once, that the truth isn’t what is supposedly known, it is the unknown in every instant, the now. Our minds struggle to grasp this and prefer to stick with what it knows, why we are constantly living in or relating things to the past or dreaming of the future, but neither really exist. This seems the most basic and practical start for any search for truth etc. and the only way that anything practical can happen, with the ability to live now.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum

The new age religions often similar, the “coming” awakening etc. They seem to have in common that they settle for beliefs (often because it makes them feel better) and/or live in some imagined future.

Exactly. I used to be very into one of these new age religions. My every thought was about a promised future awakened life in a future world in a higher dimension. ALL of my beliefs were based on an imagined future, a future that will never happen because our world is always NOW.

The only reality is in the present instant, but as soon as we try to pin it down or define it, it is already gone. I read a great quote once, that the truth isn’t what is supposedly known, it is the unknown in every instant, the now. Our minds struggle to grasp this and prefer to stick with what it knows, why we are constantly living in or relating things to the past or dreaming of the future, but neither really exist. This seems the most basic and practical start for any search for truth etc. and the only way that anything practical can happen, with the ability to live now.

Very well put The truth can only be found in our very present NOW. As soon as we look to the past or future we have fallen asleep, we have allowed our unconscious mind to rule our thoughts and not the ever present silent watching being within.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Religion has nothing to do with what I am trying to get across. I agree with you and that religion is a trap, but the real trap is time and how we are sold it as a concept that is necessary for our being. If we saw time for what it really was then the NWO would loose, so naturally the time myth is fed to us.

Hum.. seems like I have heard this 'time doesn't exist' thing from some of the eastern religions, although I can't find a reference. So there is still some measure of religious connotation to it for me, hence my thoughts that it is still a concept being used to spin us humans, as always. Certainly it is a metaphysical concept being dangled in front of us.

And yes, I do think out there past the 27th level of awareness or so, time isn't real anymore. All is now there; as in the racial unconscious. Everything that ever was, is, or will be, is now there as well, but again past that 27th level of awareness. But to access that level from here, I don't see that as truly possible.

Another analogy I see is it is like being a kindergartner with crayons being told you can paint the 'Last supper' by Davinci. You simply can't. You don't have the skill or the eye-hand coordination, the proper equipment, nor the understanding of perspective, form and all that other artistic stuff necessary to even make the attempt. And honestly, how many really good artists could match Davinci??

But just think of the time and energy you can waste and the awareness of what a failure you are because you can't. Now that is NWO territory, sir. WE can't achieve that state of 'no time' nor should we waste time and effort, trying to, from my perspective. It is once again, the NWO diverting us from what is truly necessary, e.g. self healing.

Yes that is correct I am on line NOW answering you.

Enlightenment is not found in religion, it is found purely through inner awarness and being totally conscious. Religion trys to teach people ways of finding it but enlightenment is a single path, for religion to show us enlightenment we would need 6.77 billion different religions ( current population of Earth) .

Are we talking about the same kind of enlightenment here? I mean not only the spiritual awaking, but the ability to shift into a light/spirit body at will. It is more than just awareness, or consciousness. It is about being the best and truest self possible and being able to raise your vibration to the level needed for the shift as well as being able to tolerate full connection to the universal energy in a conscious way. So my belief is, if it were possible, we would all be doing it NOW. And hum.. we aren't. So there is more that is needed before we are ready. AND that takes time.

aahh but you drank that latte in your NOW. When you drank it this morning you were drinking it in the total presence of your NOW. Just as I sit here typing to you I do so in my Now, even by the time you read it I will no longer be typing it in my Now, I still typed it in my NOW. NOTHING is ever done in our past or future because they do not exist. Time is a concept of an unconscious mind, we are not our mind and until we realize this and release ourselves from the trap of the time mind we will never be totally aware.

So I ask again, name something you have done in your past?

But all the 'NOWs' compile into a 'past' we remember. That isn't to say we are living in the past, at all. And the information learned is accumulated in a way that would not be possible if there were no past 'nows'. So, yes, I agree we 'live' in the now, but the past nows are every bit as real as the current one, just gone out of our current 'now' awareness. They are still real and 'now' in the racial/collective unconscious though, where all is now, even that past 'now'. From what I see though, to fully connect to that level of the racial/collective unconscious is just not possible at our current level of awareness.

But from what I 'see' out there, and 'know', the growth experience requires opportunity and time to fulfill. I'm thinking it was the highest over arching sentience of the universe that created time, because it knew the growth experience was essential to the overall plan. Once we make physical/spiritual enlightenment, we will start to understand that plan, I think. But right now that would be like trying to teach a 2 year old how to do advanced calculus. We aren't even close to being ready to live 'timelessly', although the NWO would love you to spend the time and effort trying to do so, eh?

[edit on 29-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum
Excellent points Mr. Green. Religion has lost its message and has often become an impractical institution of do good believers in some future paradise. The new age religions often similar, the “coming” awakening etc. They seem to have in common that they settle for beliefs (often because it makes them feel better) and/or live in some imagined future.

Religion's message is exactly what it was intended to be, from what I see, Cog. The NWO hand spun and carefully crafted each and every one of them to fit the general population they were trying to control. Sure, sometimes, like with Hindu religion, they were more like consultants for the leadership of the incoming world's population, but they had a LOT of input, because they are the leading 'experts' of human population control on this planet. (But obviously they aren't very good at it even still)

And I have to disagree. I live in the moment and use what I remember from the past as I do so. The future I 'see' isn't solid, for sure, at the individual level but the over all picture is fairly clear. I am not living in it though, just because I consider it. It simply will at some point exist and therefore, in the racial/collective unconscious, it already does. It is a NOW there, just like this moment is a NOW there. I see pretty clearly we humans will prevail and things *will* get a LOT better once the NWO bunch is kicked to the curb so to speak, but I am not imagining that, or hoping it will happen; it is just the clearest picture of the future I see out there. And I am sure you can ask anyone here if I am a do-gooder, and find not a single taker! *lol*

My message is simple. Quit letting the NWO distract you with religion, science, philosophy, football, whatever tool, and start doing the work that needs doing; healing yourself on all levels, so that when the earth energy rises sufficently, you can make the shift into your light/spirit body and have enough self love that you can stand to stay in it.

So, my advice is don't try to pin the present moment down or define it, just let it happen and get on with your self healing. And just out of curiosity, why waste your time trying to know the unknown or reject the 'knowns'?? Of course we go with the 'knowns'... sheesh.

If we had to live each moment with nothing 'known' to us, do you know how stressed out we would all be?? I mean if we didn't know we could go to the store and buy food, or that if the next breath we took might have water in it instead of air????? I think the problem is if you limit yourself only to the 'knowns'.

So while I am all for questioning and clearing old beliefs that are just there to get in the way of you healing yourself, and becoming the best you possible, I also think it is just fine to go ahead and 'know' things so you can have the time and energy to work with more advanced concepts like making enlightenment.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Very true, kidflash2008, I agree.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Very true, kidflash2008, I agree.

Peace,
Mulder

Hum.. so no answer to my request? *bats eyelashes prettily*

You've started a great thread, and gotten lots of people aware, but is that really all you want from this?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I fit alot of those description things but I feel more like people are really stupid when it comes to dealing with things instead of they are making to to complicated. Also I am pretty sure most people feel almost all those things due to the fact that everyone wants to be special or 1 in a million.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
according to personality tests, iq tests, standardized tests and school grades i already am one in a million. so what is your next explanation

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
It isn't surprising then, to me, that these newly arrived folks do in fact resonate with all of the indicators cited at the beginning of this thread, because their spirit sense of 'knowing' just doesn't match what they are experiencing. Being human is so different from what their lives would be like if they were still in their original alien form. So of course, they feel something is wrong and things aren't as they 'should' be, since being human is so much more limited, quite unlike being any other kind of alien being.

Even some of us who have been here a long time don't really feel comfortable in our own skin, you know what I'm saying? This place just doesn't resonate w/ me. I'm looking forward to going home.

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join