It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This is pretty great

Nicely done.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

thanks ill check it out

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

The book is quite awesome actually and has enlightened me as to why so many cultures use dragons in their art and the like. I saw the symbols, but never understood just why dragons! Amazing what goes on right in front of us that we just can't see....

It describes many fights, but also how one can find and befriend a dragon. Apparently it takes some time and the know-how, but invoking a dragon for protection sounds like something I could learn to do! Also, there appear to be friendly household dragons, even some so small that will play with or antagonize cats!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You are correct. I am an alien from the land of Iowa. Pretty scary stuff. I know things about corn. Actually I don't because I never spent time on a farm. Anyway.....I think you're basically in need of some psychological help.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bud 1
I can't count the times I have said, " I can't be from this planet!" I go to work and think how pointless and worthless most of what we do here is. And I think of how much I would just like to go home. When we industialized it was the beginning of the end.

Yes, it's the end indeed. The end of an era. And a beginning of a new one. And powerful people like you, Bud 1, are the builders of this new era. A place, we can finally call home.

Don't lose your faith. The answers are coming.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It's a time of great awakening. Most of us were just sleep-walking before (many still are). We were aware enough to sense there was something else going on, but beyond our perception. I didn't have any clue about my origins or what I was doing here.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
I have promised my source to pass on this information to you.

WARNING: the content of this post may disturb a lot of skeptic people and provoke negative reactions. So to all of you who don't believe in the existence of extra terrestrial beings: please dismiss this post and carry on.

Alright, here we go.

Many of you people are not actually humans. You may have human bodies and human blood, but you are not humans. You are extra terrestrial beings.

How do you know that you are an extra terrestrial being? Here are 6 easy steps to find out:

1) You always had a feeling that you don't belong here on this planet.

2) You've always felt being very different from humans.

3) You have a strong longing to "go home", although you don't know where home is (but its' not on this planet).

4) You often tend to watch humans and think "Why are they making things so complicated? It's really not that complicated."

5) You have a strong sense of purpose - that you are on this planet for a reason.

6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.

So if you more or less fit those six descriptions, there might be a good chance that you are not from this planet. So don't be sad or angry if people tend to misunderstand you - you were never a human to begin with.

Many people have different names for you:

Starpeople
Indigos
Crystals
Rainbow Children
Angels
etc.

Many of you may be from:

Pleiades
Arcturus
Vega
Orion
etc.

Many of you have chosen to reincarnate in human bodies on this planet to help the Earth's Ascension process. Your purpose is to rebel against the negative vibrations of this world and spread the positive vibration that you carry within you. To bring Heaven on Earth so to speak.

Many of you are fully aware of what and who you are. Many of you are just awaking.
Many of you will remain on this planet after the Ascension. Many or you will return home.

Many of your children are Starpeople as well. Most of them have ADHD syndrome. But medicating them won't work. You must encourage their spiritual skills, instead of shutting them down.

Starpeople must lay off medicine, alcohol and smoke. Starpeople should lead special organic diet, etc, in order to be fully activated.

So, there is nothing wrong with you. You are not weird, odd or unusual in any ways. You are not human, that's all.

But you are not alone, there are many others like you.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

Actually All Earth Humans are a Hybrid Race of about 15-22 different Alien Races, Including Other Galactic Humans.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Manjushri Bodhisattva]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manjushri Bodhisattva

Actually All Earth Humans are a Hybrid Race of about 15-22 different Alien Races, Including Other Galactic Humans.

Different genetic codes could be used in creating the bodies, perhaps, but the souls are not the body. Being a bodhisattva, I'm sure you're aware of that :-)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
What do you think souls are & where do you think they come from? Do you think they are all from 3rd dimensional reality & all from Earth? I mean, really. lol

Then why say you are an alien then? A true understanding of this and you would not say you were an alien. There are no aliens.....only souls

Are you an alien

Or are you a soul

Maybe your an alien soul you say

Well thats not within this frame is it

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is my first post here, so bear with me please... also, I hope this can be answered here, and that it's at least sort of on topic...

When I was a kid, I was (and still am) a voracious reader. I would read a lot of occult stuff... from the totally out of this world stuff, that was far beyond my beliefs at the time (no, not Christian), to a lot more mainstream stuff, conspiracies, etc. I had also read a lot about OOB stuff, and other mental exercises. I told you that part to make sense out of the next part.

About 24 years ago or so (I was 20), I was engaged to my first wife (yes, we got a divorce less than 2 years after getting married, if it matters.
) and I was in a small college in central Arizona. I missed her terribly, so decided to try an OOB. I hadn't tried one since I was a youngster, so when I went to bed that night, I went through my mental exercises, etc. and after returning to my body, went to sleep.
The next day, I called my fiance' like usual, and the first words out of her mouth was "what the hell did you ddo last night?". When I answered "nothing" (she WAS a hard core Christian, and didn't see the need in upsetting her), she said she woke up from a sound sleep, bolt upright, and saw me standing at the foot her bed, about 750 miles away. When she tried to talk to "me", I guess I looked at her, then turned and disappeared. I remember during my trip the night before, that I had gone to her house, looked in on her for a moment, and then left. I don't remember her waking up, but I could easily have been mistaken.

What's everyone's take on this? Star child/creature, etc. or ?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hi, I've been here for a while now but I've never actually looked in this thread until now. Um, Just want to say that from the list in the opening post I can tell you that I do look at people when they are doing certain things and think, 'What are you doing? Are you ignorant?' and then do it myself, quite well usually.
So, if I only fit one of those listed items, I'm likely to be a human, right?

Oh, and I am well aware that this thread has moved on conciderably since it was concieved, so I apologise for barging in like this!

Ramadwarf on being human

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is mostly a post for quick referance.

I am interested in reading some of mulder's information.

I can side with the people who feel they don't fit in around here. I guess that makes me one of those who came here for a specific purpose. At least that is what I tell people.

I could never understand why I feel this way. At times I just wanted to be normal, but even trying to drown it out with drink and smoke, I could not escape what is seen as destiny.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I used to think I was one of these Indigo people. I was an oddball and unusually sensitive. I sought out the company of animals instead of people. I grew increasingly isolated until my wife divorced me. That sure woke me up! I realized later that all this being special stuff was really just my ego running amok. I now know that we are ALL special. Don't fall for this - it's another divide and conquer technique. My ego ran away with me and wasted a very good part of my life. It's taken me 15 years just to rebuild the relationships with my children that I ruined. Is this truth or just selfishness? Think very carefully about this - it just may apply to you as well.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I used to think I was one of these Indigo people. I was an oddball and unusually sensitive. I sought out the company of animals instead of people. I grew increasingly isolated until my wife divorced me. That sure woke me up! I realized later that all this being special stuff was really just my ego running amok. I now know that we are ALL special. Don't fall for this - it's another divide and conquer technique. My ego ran away with me and wasted a very good part of my life. It's taken me 15 years just to rebuild the relationships with my children that I ruined. Is this truth or just selfishness? Think very carefully about this - it just may apply to you as well.

Thanks for what is a very heart felt and truthful post. This IS the issue in hand, where does an Indigo stop and an out of control ego begin. The line drawn between is so thin its scarry. Exactly, this is fast becoming a divide and conquer technique. its easily spread on internet sites and small groups who can detach themselves from reality. This weekend I was in crowds of 60,000, kind of brings it home to you that no one is special. We are ALL special, just trying to do the best we can, all those people I saw were human especially me. When in the presence of so many people it really does show you how ego driven it is to think we are better or different from so many millions of other people, we really are not.

You sound like you have come out the other side and I really wish you well Asktheanimals. Through out life we must remain grounded, yes seek out other realities, seek out other alternatives but ALWAYS do so with a grounded self. The root chakra is there for a reason, to ground before higher awarness is sought after and this chakra should always be respected.

Star for your absolute honesty.

Ego and Enlightenment
The Ego as an Obstacle to Spiritual Enlightenment

It is mostly based on fear, and relies very much on attachment, which as Eckhart Tolle explains in The Power of Now and A New Earth, is the identification with form. Andrew Cohen, spiritual teacher and pioneer of evolutionary enlightenment, also describes the enlightened perspective as being the absolute, universal and impersonal view of the Authentic Self, as opposed to the relative, separate and personal view of the narcissistic ego. Ego is the deeply ingrained, compulsive need to remain separate and superior at all times, in all places, under all circumstances. Cohen labels it the anti-evolutionary force, and with reason. Surely ego has a purpose, but how close are we to transcending, or ascending to the realm of enlightened and universal consciousness?

spiritual-growth.suite101.com...

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Mr Green]

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Special needs???

No, that was never in the equation. More like being cursed, just wanting to be normal. Trying to understand why things were not as they seemed on the surface.

I have always voted in favour of full disclosure.

I would rather resolve disputes without conflict. First we need to understand the dispute. To me, conflict has no place in a universe with one purpose.

So, the OP just made the thread and it is the people he drew here who are the basis of information. The people who were lost, needing to be told they are not alone are giving up what they know.

I have been protecting my light for more than 50 years, now I am told to let it shine???

I did the tree thing in 2007/8. What happened then was a lot for me to understand.

Mulder, I was told to watch for a man who would make a call. With all of the confusion and trying to hear what to do, I will need to think on this request. I am sure my councelor will advise me on the apropriate action to take.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So used to believing that I was insane for feeling like I did. I am trying really hard to figure out where I fit into the equation of life I hate the way we live and treat each other but I know the harder I try to rationalise societies shortcomings the more I feel I am being enveloped in the same existence that I despise. I have become less empathetic, less understanding and more importantly anxious about what is going to become of us........ I just hope someone can tell me how I can get these emotions chanelled and used for a positive outcome.... PEACE...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Some of us are changing, and fast too....with the approach of whatever is coming, things are "turning on" within me, as it were. I find that I can do things I could not do before. I can talk about things I never studied, and impress those who have sometimes. I am beginning to hear the thoughts of others, I have felt their emotions for some time now. Do not fight this, my friends, for this is as it should be.

I cannot all myself an alien, for I came into life here, on Terra Firma, and even though I have alien DNA within me, I am still human, for all effects and purposes. I am beginning to hate Earth food, (eating is a nasty habit, anyway) and the water tastes really bad, doesn't it? I love every living soul, but do not like most of them. I have a strong feeling that a lot of people will be taken off this planet soon, in three events, some will think this the Rapture. I just call it "The Change."

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

water filters get rid of that taste issue

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
i used to wish that my powers would vanish so that i would not be haunted by the energy i absorb, summon, and communicate with. now, i do not fear it as much. i do have an ego but it is not to do with my abilities. it has to do with my confidence in my ability to make life as i desire it.

to say that we want attention is to not know the real "indigos" although i do not associate myself under that designation. if you know the real ones with the abilities. we want to hide in the shadows because our image is better in darkness than the ridicule of looking like a freak. i really identify with X-men because i have felt that way for much of my life, long before i watched my first episode of the cartoon.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If you have a human body and was born here on this very earth you're human, period.

Using psychological problems and different ways of thinking and acting to convince people that they are not from this planet is simply a scam that can end in massive suicides like there have been in past where people were just "wanting to go back to their original planets".

If you don't fit, feel detached and stuff it's simply because you're different, a different human but not a alien.

Your soul is a completely different story and nobody can tell you from where it came. In most cases not even you, so why buy what others say.

Stop these delusional dreams to make people feel more comfortable. This is the kind of advice that could lead a problematic person to commit suicide or even hurt others, so stop it.

If you din't came here in a flying saucer and was born like everyone else your human. Accept it, embrace it and move on.

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join