It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

"Nothing. There is no difference. How could there be. What we have is a state of lostness that leads us to believe there is a difference. The one / source split to experience the wonders of manifestation, now we are on our journey back."

Thank you redwoodjedi. This reply to my post made a lot of sense personally for various reasons, and I can't disagree. Though I do see things in Buddhist teachings that make them little different to those of the major religions, such as Christianity where people largely settle for doctrine and belief. Similar to the seeming illusions of many new age groups. Then again, I may just be an ignorant. Always a possibility.

All the best.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Cogito, Ergo Sum]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Could you also elucidate on this: Does Buddism also teach about the mechanism of “recyling” of human souls and the merciful erasure of their memory after each cycle?

[edit on 24-7-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

Certainly! Only too happy to comply.

From a Buddhist view, a soul is an illusion. It is in fact the final illusion. It is that which is lost in the final collapse into all that is, removing instantaneously the perception of duality as the Pure Witness and that which is witnessed is seen finally as the Oneness that has always in all ways, been.

I'm guessing that you are eluding to the concept of Reincarnation. Let me just state for the record that my small "self" residing in a vehicle named Erik, is not a progenitor for the idea of Buddhist Reincarnation in it's fundamental view or general idealization. It is not a "thing" which makes one uniquely Buddhist to begin with. As a matter of fact, only by acknowledging the four laws of my first post does one don the title (terrible word, that) of Buddhist.

I will however, give my interpretation of what reincarnation is: Conceptual Experience leaves an imprint or memory on Consciousness or Mind as a whole and therefore it is an inherent illusory knowledge that is able to be tapped by Consciousness as a whole by any BEing wishing to regard it as pertinent thus encapsulating a feeling of a "Been there, Done that" type of experience or previous life orientation.

This is only my interpretation and on the whole is irrelevant to anything to begin with. Just remember, everything you are looking at is very simply you looking at it. You are responding to your Self in this moment. Consciousness is aware of itself through the concept of sentience in the form of all cognitive existences such as humans, Arcturans, Pleiedians or what have you. It is all the same BEing. Difference only lies in perception. In other words: Duality creates a subject and an object. Singularity knows only Itself. There is no "separate than" or "different from" when you simply just are, period.

I hope I answered your question. Always willing to do that. Thanks for the chat!

= ) Namaste

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Thank you redwoodjedi. This reply to my post made a lot of sense personally for various reasons, and I can't disagree. Though I do see things in Buddhist teachings that make them little different to those of the major religions, such as Christianity where people largely settle for doctrine and belief. Similar to the seeming illusions of many new age groups. Then again, I may just be an ignorant. Always a possibility.

All the best.

You are most certainly welcome, CES!

The main thing is to just enjoy yourself and realize your "Self". Your are perfectly fine no matter what. Myself personally? I realized the most contentment when I gave up the search. I found that by looking within, I had all of the relevant answers to my personal satisfaction, in dealing without.

All paths are the same path. I wouldn't ever worry about a destination per se. It's the journey that is tantamount to contentment. Travel can only take place in the Here and Now. Travel is disrupted by dwelling on a non-existent future trying to chase a long-gone past.

Happy to make your acquaintance!

= ) Namaste (which means, the Light in me recognizes the Light in YOU!)

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Thanks for answering. I appreciate your politeness and eloquence. Hopefully the horses of eloquence will pull the chariot of truthfulness.

1. Now, let me firstly make sure I understood what you stated:

Originally posted by redwoodjedi
From a Buddhist view, a soul is an illusion. It is in fact the final illusion. It is that which is lost in the final collapse into all that is, removing instantaneously the perception of duality as the Pure Witness and that which is witnessed is seen finally as the Oneness that has always in all ways, been.

In other words: Our perception is only (eventually worthless) duality; deleting duality equates to “restoring” oneness as our real/supreme/ultimate goal.

I'm guessing that you are eluding to the concept of Reincarnation. Let me just state for the record that my small "self" residing in a vehicle named Erik, is not a progenitor for the idea of Buddhist Reincarnation in it's fundamental view or general idealization. It is not a "thing" which makes one uniquely Buddhist to begin with. As a matter of fact, only by acknowledging the four laws of my first post does one don the title (terrible word, that) of Buddhist.

In other words: the life we live now is not “important” (as to become evolved/a true Buddhist).

I will however, give my interpretation of what reincarnation is: Conceptual Experience leaves an imprint or memory on Consciousness or Mind as a whole and therefore it is an inherent illusory knowledge that is able to be tapped by Consciousness as a whole by any BEing wishing to regard it as pertinent thus encapsulating a feeling of a "Been there, Done that" type of experience or previous life orientation.

In other words: “conceptual” memories are an illusory knowledge and not important, although we often (erroneously) think they are (= similar to your first and second statement).

This is only my interpretation and on the whole is irrelevant to anything to begin with. Just remember, everything you are looking at is very simply you looking at it. You are responding to your Self in this moment. Consciousness is aware of itself through the concept of sentience in the form of all co gnitive existences such as humans, Arcturans, Pleiedians or what have you. It is all the same BEing. Difference only lies in perception. In other words: Duality creates a subject and an object. Singularity knows only Itself. There is no "separate than" or "different from" when you simply just are, period.

In other words: Different consciousness/species are - also - mere illusions, because they represent duality, separateness, and differentness (which aren’t our ultimate goal, see first statement).

2. Conclusions (from your post):

a) Your interpretations in a nutshell: species, former life memories/experiences, etc are illusory, only causing separation/duality, which isn’t our ultimate goal (the oneness/singularity). Hence even our souls – eventually also representing duality - are illusions (“the final illusion”).

b) So your actual statements regarding my question (last post on page 101) are (partially read between the lines):
- Soul memory deletion doesn’t matter because former life memories/experiences are actually worthless, because they do not stand for the universal goal (oneness and singularity).
- Buddhism does not (directly) address/mention the soul memory deletion issue, regarding it as pointless (based on the above said).

[edit on 25-7-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum

"Nothing. There is no difference. How could there be. What we have is a state of lostness that leads us to believe there is a difference. The one / source split to experience the wonders of manifestation, now we are on our journey back."

Thank you redwoodjedi.

That was my reply to you, but as long as it made sense to you it doesnt matter who wrote it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Reply to Originally posted by DragonriderGal

I am not religious, I find it does not help spread messages , all it does is divide. I am spiritual but I do find of all the religions, Buddhism is the one closest to the truth. Is shows enlightenment is available for all no matter who you are .

One of the basic beliefs of Buddhism is the conviction that happiness and good fortune are attainable to all, regardless of age, race or background. Buddhists believe that all negative mental states or "delusions" as they are referred to, can be overcome through the practice of meditation.

Buddhists believe that true peace, wisdom and personal freedom can be achieved by all of humankind.

www.catalogs.com...

Now I dont think thats such a bad message, but it still is a religion. I find it far easier to be spiritual and just seek the guidance and love of the one creator/God/Being.

Yah it still is a religion. All of the religions have some good 'messages'. It is part of the hooking process. My analogy is that 'religion' is like a unethical coffee roaster. They will use a majority of crap beans but throw in some arabica beans so it improves the taste, just like any religion throws in some 'feel good' stuff to cover up the sour and bitter taste of the cheap coffee or the self-destructive control and manipulation ideology.

And divided? So what? How can 30 different spirit origins ever agree on ANYTHING??? Good luck with that.
Take it from a ex dragon rider who had to grow up in a family of ex-unicorns. WE never saw eye to eye.

So the real goal here isn't anything about being 'one'. No, it is for us to be able to shift into our light/spirit bodies and still be able to tell who 'we' are in the midst of full connection to the whole of creation. IF we can't keep track of 'me', we will just dissolve into the glob of humanity's spirit consciousness and wham, we are dead, and back into a new body we go, all memory and spirit awareness pretty much reset to the default settings of baby humans.

If you go to all the trouble to make the shift into the light/spirit body, it would be so annoying to have that all go to waste, and just to have to start over again. At least I think so, anyway. Sure, my physical level self wouldn't remember, but I bet a sense of frustration would still carry over into the next life, even as life/death traumas carry over into our next incarnation.

And there are a number of good energy healing methodologies, like EFT, that are now available for doing the inner healing work, without having to sell out your 'self' to do it. I can't stress enough the value of self.

The fact that all the major religions of the world say self is bad, self is weakness, self is the darkness of the soul, blah, blah, says to me that the NWO really wants us to believe that we shouldn't value our 'selves'. So IF they are trying so hard to manipulate us into believing that, then I *know* it is something of utmost important for us to value. They SO don't want us making physical enlightenment and escaping their enslavement plans for us. By default then, I know that any of their carefully crafted and spun 'religions' are pretty much the opposite way from enlightenment. Sorry, not going there!

So, definitely, be spiritual, and avoid the heck out of 'religion'.
Explore and heal yourself on all levels, (mental, physical, emotional and spiritual) first and foremost. YOU are the only person you can heal, and to try to heal anything else is just busy work the NWO bunch has tried to trick us into doing so that we won't be ready when the earth energy rises high enough for us to start making physical enlightenment.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderfulWorld

Thanks for answering. I appreciate your politeness and eloquence. Hopefully the horses of eloquence will pull the chariot of truthfulness.

2. Conclusions:

a) Your interpretations in a nutshell: species, former life memories/experiences, etc are illusory, only causing separation/duality, which isn’t our ultimate goal (the oneness/singularity). Hence even our souls – eventually also representing duality - are illusions (“the final illusion”).

b) So your actual statements regarding my question (last post on page 101) are (partially read between the lines):
- Soul memory deletion doesn’t matter because former life memories/experiences are actually worthless, because they do not stand for the universal goal (oneness and singularity).
- Buddhism does not (directly) address/mention the soul memory deletion issue, regarding it as pointless (based on the above said).

[edit on 25-7-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

Hello Wonderful!

Your assessment is correct. This is how I, Erik, understand it, observe it, and feel it. Although I would not go so far as to say it is worthless (just for the sake of not sounding so harsh, I guess) but suffice it to say that if it all is just enjoyed and viewed as folly without deep attachment, then it is essentially harmless as far as reconnecting to One's higher Self is concerned.

Who knows? Maybe after all is reconnected and re-membered, *Poof* the whole schmear starts again. But that is just needless speculation on an event that hasn't happened in a future that does not yet exist concerning only a tiny fraction of ratio oriented probability. Here and Now is a wonderful existence and it is in fact the only moment that is entirely full with all aspects of You. Why cheapen it by not giving it the full attention it deserves?

Thank you, Kind One for the enjoyable conversation thus far. It is much appreciated.

= ) Namaste

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Ah...I stirred up a hornets nest, didn't I? Sorry about that. I guess I will have to elucidate a bit more on my previous post in order to bring a little more clarity as to what I have stated....

.....Concepts die, time stands still and space is full of YOU! Look out the window this instant and witness your Original Face, the one you had before you were born!

= ) Namaste

Nah, not a hornet's nest. Just a bit of a philosophical tussle.

Unfortunately I've run out of time today and so will do my best to be back on Monday to respond to what you have posted. Thanks for your patience.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Good Afternoon, Dragonrider Gal!

It seems that we are on intrinsically different paths, you and I. Although I would tend to feel that all paths lead to the same place as their origins (their heart).

My intent on this thread was really no intention at all. I merely observed that the "Oneness" language that seemed quite prolific wasn't A) not necessarily accurate or B) wasn't used in the correct context so's to make one's statement ring with some kind of authenticity. That is all. I am not here to sway anyone from their own chosen path. I wouldn't dare.

All is perfection as is. May your path bring you contentment and much happiness like the promise of chocolate brings a smile to a child's face with an anticipating hand reaching for the Easter Basket.

I thank You in all sincerity for your heart-felt candor and honesty. Your view is important and dear to me. If it was not, I would be nothing less than a hypocrite! I wish you Loving Kindness and nothing else.

= ) Namaste

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Apologies Mr. Green. Don't know what happened there, but thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderfulWorld:
… Conclusions (from your post):
- Soul memory deletion doesn’t matter because former life memories/experiences … do not stand for the universal goal (oneness and singularity).

Originally posted by redwoodjedi:

Your assessment is correct. This is how I, Erik, understand it, observe it, and feel it. ... but suffice it to say that if it all is just enjoyed and viewed as folly without deep attachment, then it is essentially harmless as far as reconnecting to One's higher Self is concerned.

Who knows? Maybe after all is reconnected and re-membered, *Poof* the whole schmear starts again. But that is just needless speculation on an event that hasn't happened in a future that does not yet exist concerning only a tiny fraction of ratio oriented probability. Here and Now is a wonderful existence and it is in fact the only moment that is entirely full with all aspects of You. Why cheapen it by not giving it the full attention it deserves?

Redwoodjedi, thanks again for your politeness, but I cannot agree with what you wrote.

1. I agree on your view regarding the importance of oneness. But not at all on your interpretation of duality.

1a) The basic function of (indivi)duality: If all souls are equal and “one”, we STILL need a certain “amount” of (indivi)duality/”separation”. Otherwise (without individuality) we’d all be – simply put – dead and non-existent.

Hence oneness and duality aren’t dichotomous/conflicting (= your stance) but actually complementary, which is a huge difference. So it is fundamentally wrong to state that in the end we’ll have to chose oneness and decide against (indivi)duality. No. BOTH are needed and beneficial.

1b) The “shaping” of (indivi)duality

1b1) positive shaping: As stated, beings also need (indivi)duality, BUT it can/must be "shaped"/formed. Now, the goal is to shape individuality in a positive way, so that it strengthens/expresses/complements oneness! Example: ‘individual’ skills of construction workers will help us build houses. Hence, by helping and ‘expressing’ their ‘individual’ skills the workers do not divide, but “un”ite (“one”ite) and strengthen society’s oneness. Oneness and (positively shaped) individuality go hand in hand, both are important.

The same goes for what we understand as “love“. If your personal/individual experiences taught you to love others, then oneness is strengthened by your individuality, not contradicted.

1b2) negative shaping: In contrast to “1b1” (indivi)duality may also become negative/destructive and turn against oneness. Example: the individual "skills" of thieves, impostors or murderers divide, cause problems and grieve, and thus damage the principles of oneness.

So, summarized, our real “ultimate goal” is not at all to “delete”/suppress/forget individuality (= your stance) but to let it grow and "shape" it positively, to develop it towards “1b1” (and of course away from “1b2”).

(continued in post below....)

[edit on 26-7-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
(…. continued from post above)

2. Developing a “positive” shaping (“1b1” above), maturing and appreciating oneness takes experiences and enough time. Hence these are OF COURSE necessary/useful. The more (also negative) experiences we had, the more lifetimes we endured, the deeper spirituality (of course also depending on personal beliefs/decisions) and positive shaping ("1b1" above) can become.

If you delete someone's memories you do exactly the opposite, i.e. you “re-dumb” a being down, prevent him/her from developing spiritually, from becoming clever and intelligent through experiences, and from understanding oneness, as one short lifetime is rarely enough to develop a sufficient/deep understanding of spirituality/oneness. So, in the end, by deleting memories, you strengthen the NEGATIVE shaping of individuality (“1b2” above). This is exactly what we see on Earth. Most human are that “stupid” and lack spirituality not because they’re “just” like that, but because they’re taken away the opportunity to carry along their former lifetime experiences, and are thereby taken away the time to mature and to "evolve" (besides being constantly lied to by the MSM).

Hence deleting lifetimes memories is stupid and destructive, PREVENTS the growth of understanding of oneness and INCREASES the negative shaping of individuality, as people have no opportunity/time to develop away from “1b2” towards “1b1”.

And, just by the way, the deletion of lifetime memories is a crime.

3. Just take yourself as an example. You call yourself "Jedi" and refer to 18 years of Buddhism experiences (your post on page 101). The day you’ll die you’ll probably have 50 years of experience, who knows, thus many, many years of learning and experiences. Now decide for yourself, what will be better for your next lifetime, to carry along all those useful and enlightening memories or to have your knowledge erased, to have to forget everything you learned in 50 years, to be “re-dumbed down”, and to have to re-start learning everything from scratch. Come on.

Furthermore, take again yourself as example, it goes without saying it will ADVANCE oneness if all your (hopefully wisely handled) knowledge can be carried along and “reborn” into a next lifetime. Hence taking along your knowledge and all those memories will of course strengthen oneness ( “1b1” above) and certainly not prevent or hinder it.

4. On the other hand, the greedy NWO/secret societies don’t want oneness. They enjoy the negative duality, to be the sublime “masters” cowardly taking advantage of their lowly “slaves”. And therefore the slaves must be kept dumb and their memories constantly re-deleted.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderfulWorld

Or maybe the goal is to become an individual to inturn make more individuals? Like the one that created us?
Rather like birth.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
A lovely afternoon to all of You!

I think maybe I am guilty of statement convolution and over simplifying a bit. I don't think that a life-time of memories and experience get erased only to realize one's Self as a dumbed-down blank slate of sorts. On the contrary, I think it would be more satisfactory to say that the idea of individuality is perhaps lost but not the collected memories and experiences gained by Pure Witnessing Consciousness as a whole. I think I could best explain myself through a simple parable. I apologize if my metaphorical reasoning is a bit rusty and my simile is off, but I will put my best foot forward in this feeble attempt. So here goes:

An enormous, almost infinite silvery, swirling ball of the element Mercury is floating in the vastness of empty space when suddenly in it's attempt to identify itself the floating sensation very quickly is retranslated into a sensation of falling. The falling is abruptly interrupted by an impact into a almost equally infinitessimal shallow, wooden bowl. The Mercury shatters into countless orbs identical to it's once whole and former Self. Almost immediately the little orbs begin to make their way back to the center of the bowl but each following or stuck in various and sundry grooves of the old, wooden bowl. Occasionally orbs bump into one another having at times wandered similar paths along their individual journeys, their experiences shared but none the less unique to each orb. Eventually the totality of the whole orb is restored to it's original grandeur and size at which point the large wooden bowl falls away thus again restoring the feeling of floating or flying in it's own fullness and completeness for it realized that there is nothing that it is not.

So we can see through this simple metaphorical parable that we are like the shattered ball of mercury. We are each on our own path, staggering, meandering and stumbling into one another sometimes serendipitously other times seemingly by synchronous happy accident. However the experiences and memories are never lost as they enrich the greater whole and answer the original question of "Who" or "What" am I? What better way to get to know one's Self than by sharing, expressing, feeling and agonizing to every possible limit of existence as we slowly piece our Self back together on our collective journey Home: that place of no place back to a time of no time. Mind has become aware of it's Self through it's own experiment. It's journey required it to become a Divine Schizophrenic if only for a little while to find that there is nothing to know, nothing to gain, nothing to lose but everything to be...

Only the sense of loss and gain or other than is erased as it was an element of forgetfulness inherent in It's own game to begin with. Have I brought clarity to my viewpoint? I know it. Doggone philosophers. Douglas Adams put best when Vroomfondel and Magicthighs stated that they were philosophers and that they demand rigidly defined lines of doubt and uncertainty.

Ultimately none us "know" anything for certain. The punchline, as it were, is only revealed upon death it seems. Only then can we laugh with gusto and fortitude at this kosmic joke of folly, awe and wonderment.

= ) Namaste

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It frightening, unbelievable and wrong on so many levels to society; although, to me personally i agree. I agree to what has been stated and I feel exactly like that. And I also know there are others. These other people and me, recovered the basically exact information although it get more indepth. but wow..thank you now I know there are alot of us out there.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I believe a lot of people are aliens too. Heard about it a couple years back and it is pretty interesting.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

It seems that we are on intrinsically different paths, you and I. Although I would tend to feel that all paths lead to the same place as their origins (their heart).

I would agree we are definitely on different paths. I am on the path to making physical/spiritual enlightenment, which is a goal and a reality I see starting to happen pretty soon.

Sadly I don't see anything down that path you're on but the annihilation of self; not so good a goal, from my perspective. Quite counter in fact, for what I see is actually needed for making it into and staying in the light/spirit body we as a species are moving towards.

My intent on this thread was really no intention at all.

Sorry, from what I know, humans always have intentions; yours here I perceive were to correct us silly people who didn't quite understand, 'lost alone' souls that we are.

I merely observed that the "Oneness" language that seemed quite prolific wasn't A) not necessarily accurate or B) wasn't used in the correct context so's to make one's statement ring with some kind of authenticity. That is all. I am not here to sway anyone from their own chosen path. I wouldn't dare.

Huh. Might want to reevaluate that first post of yours then. Sounded awfully like a 'sales' pitch to me. Kinda that whole, 'look how detached and 'at peace' I am and how silly and ignorant the rest of you seem, chasing after such 'illusions' and playing such silly games' thing. Of course you said it in the nicest way possible, but underneath it all, that was the message I got from it. Of course, that is entirely MY opinion.
But I honestly don't believe that you had NO intention for posting that, even if my interpretation isn't entirely correct.

All is perfection as is. May your path bring you contentment and much happiness like the promise of chocolate brings a smile to a child's face with an anticipating hand reaching for the Easter Basket.

Well, waaaaaaaay out there on about the 27th level of awareness or above, sure, all is perfection, and even at this level in this moment, we are all exactly where we need to be, for sure.

But closer in (under level 20 or so), there is very much work still to do. It is critical to clear all the dark spots (the mental, spiritual, emotional and physical wounds we all carry from childhood and even lives before) out of all levels of ourselves, so that being in a light body won't be so difficult to maintain, or get into, for that matter. Those dark spots are going to be painful anchors, from what I can see.

And ooooooooh yah, being in a light/spirit body is going to be sooooo cool! Well worth the struggle to make it to that level of self-awareness and wholeness. Part of the fun is that we *can* still eat chocolate easter bunnies, unlike someone who has died and is only a spirit.

I thank You in all sincerity for your heart-felt candor and honesty. Your view is important and dear to me. If it was not, I would be nothing less than a hypocrite! I wish you Loving Kindness and nothing else.
= ) Namaste

Glad you appreciate my heart felt candor and honesty. I am definitely sincere. But none the less, I am sorta curious here. How can my view be important to you when nothing is important. All is nothing, just an illusion, right? Yes, you are a delightful person and definitely a kindly soul, but still I must be honest. That you care about anything at all, isn't that kind of oxymoronic?

[edit on 27-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

And divided? So what? How can 30 different spirit origins ever agree on ANYTHING??? Good luck with that.
Take it from a ex dragon rider who had to grow up in a family of ex-unicorns. WE never saw eye to eye.

Im sorry I dont quite understand what you are trying to say here? You rode dragons and lived with Unicorns? Is that what you are saying? Sorry I have not followed this thread fully recently maybe its covered else where.

So the real goal here isn't anything about being 'one'. No, it is for us to be able to shift into our light/spirit bodies and still be able to tell who 'we' are in the midst of full connection to the whole of creation. IF we can't keep track of 'me', we will just dissolve into the glob of humanity's spirit consciousness and wham, we are dead, and back into a new body we go, all memory and spirit awareness pretty much reset to the default settings of baby humans.

If you go to all the trouble to make the shift into the light/spirit body, it would be so annoying to have that all go to waste, and just to have to start over again. At least I think so, anyway. Sure, my physical level self wouldn't remember, but I bet a sense of frustration would still carry over into the next life, even as life/death traumas carry over into our next incarnation.

Now someone once offered me the chance to do just this, I went with it for a while and then I thought why? Why do I want to and what would I actually do? To become a co creator, to leave the oneness, yes I agree totally with you it IS possible with intent and thought manifestation but whats the point, all your doing is delaying your return to the source. Like a spirit vacation, a holiday away from your destiny.

So say we all took up this option, then what? Lots and lots of souls just in their own created worlds using their awarness and manifestation, and then what??? Soon youd begin questioning is this all their is, why am I here, whats round the corner in the next manifestated world!

I decided it wasnt for me and Im glad I did. You see the manifestation is only as strong as you or the next light body you have teamed up with. One fails the whole thing fails. By becoming aware of the source that created you anyway no problems such as this arise.

Im quite happy to just go with the flow now, what you are planning is a lonely place, who wants to live in a world created for one?

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

A lovely afternoon to all of You!

I think maybe I am guilty of statement convolution and over simplifying a bit....
*snip*
....Ultimately none us "know" anything for certain. The punchline, as it were, is only revealed upon death it seems. Only then can we laugh with gusto and fortitude at this kosmic joke of folly, awe and wonderment.

= ) Namaste

Well, being dead is a little bit too late for making physical enlightenment. That is another indicator of a NWO spun religion. You can only know the 'truth' after you are dead and you go to heaven, or you rejoin the one, or whatever version you might have attached your 'spirit' hopes to.

What I have found is that once you hook up to the racial/collective unconscious, it is clear that you don't have to be dead to know the 'spirit realm' and the 'truths' available there. So, really, the joke is that the NWO has managed to trick so many people into being so unprepared for what is actually needed for making physical enlightenment, and for keeping us from knowing or believing any information we might be getting from the spirit realm or racial/collective unconscious via our hunches and instincts.

Btw, if you are a 'true' believer in any religion, they get to count you as a part of humanity they've enslaved. But since they need 80% of us enslaved, it appears pretty clear to me they won't make that goal cuz the buzzer rings in 2012. With more and more people becoming awake and aware every day, and letting go of the old NWO spun false beliefs, all their plans are starting to fall apart even now. And once we humans start actually making physical enlightenment, that is the end of their ever being able to manipulate or control us again. Since that is nearly here, they are getting pretty frantic.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Glad you appreciate my heart felt candor and honesty. I am definitely sincere. But none the less, I am sorta curious here. How can my view be important to you when nothing is important. All is nothing, just an illusion, right? Yes, you are a delightful person and definitely a kindly soul, but still I must be honest. That you care about anything at all, isn't that kind of oxymoronic?

[edit on 27-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

Thank you so much for your kindly words. I am selling nothing, for what is there to sell? Water by the river? Ice in the North Pole? ludicrous, I should think. No, I am only here enjoying the banter and fellowship of a topic that brought polar opposites in this level of existence, together. Quite a beautiful thing from my viewpoint. In awe of it actually. But as soon as you asked me to leave this thread, I would without a question with no scorn or rebuke toward your person simply because I love you and wish no conflict and no harm or ill will and nor would I wish to be the vessel for any of that. So if I have been a source of distrust or discontent for you, for that I am heartily sorry. I want nothing you see, for I am all things and nothing. You must know that in my heart of hearts, I deeply care at a most compassionate level of selflessness about all things. The care and it's authenticity are there for all to witness. I think what might bother you is that I am threatened by none of it. Why? Because it is all Me as it is All You! You are all things. You have all things. It is a synonymous state of BEing. Your smile shines on all things good and bad; Dark and Light with abject equinimity for they are all indefatiguably and intrinsically You, You and only You forever and ever and forever again.
Fear not your Self for your Self is all there is.

Boundless Blessings,

Erik

= ) Namaste

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join