It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Man i do this everyday. Sometimes i even look at my family and friends and try to find deeper meaning in what they are doing. Sometimes i look at them like i dont even know them its because at times i feel like i dont know anyone and sometimes i look at people and think how stupid us humans are. Its so simple and people make it so goddamn complicated. Im being serious i look at the universe and get truly sad. so much that i cry because humans know so little about the universe and sometimes i wonder why aliens are visiting us and what they want. I love space science and I wonder so many things about space. I cant help this. I look at it and i feel so small and want to be out there i want to explore it but i cant because i cant fly or anything. I want to go to the farthest places in space just to see whats there. sometimes i feel so strongly that this world is populated by morons that it depresses me for days. And sometimes i feel so sad because i want to find life on other planets so bad. If this means anything let me know. I sometimes can dont laugh please. sometimes i feel like i can sense a persons true intentions before they do anything.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wheelwalker

good ideas but i have to admit that although they are hella scary there is something that equates to a positive. i would rather have the no-nonsense people on my team and they are for sure. Still, i am trying to figure out if there is anything more they want before they decide to demand it.

Since the ability runs in the family i guess i better figure it out more. that is also why am identifying similar people because it usually takes more than one mind to create something of use. You can be sure that once i learn to control mine nothing but good can come of it.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

You are right about the cat.. it is a psychic protector... many have felt the cats paws on the bed, its a very good sign...

Really? I'd never heard that before. I just figured it was one of my cats that had passed. Tell me more about this, if you don't mind.

The only reason I know about the cat is because Stuart Wilde writes about it.. and the way it appeared on your bed (he says with its paddy paws) is exactly the way he described it! He says that once you get the cat it means you have reached a stage of great protection...!

He says the cat is a top notch fighter... I have seen the cat many times.. also seen the lion... but never actually 'felt' the cat on my bed as you did... this is a very good sign, and one that many would be quite envious of

Here is a little piece that he wrote from this link

The Cat & the Lion

One day in the sitting room of a friend’s house a mysterious film began to play on a white wall. The film depicted a cat fighting in a forest against dark forces that were deformed animal shapes. She’d engage the dark beings by jumping up and fighting them in mid-air. They would fall to the ground and vaporize or some would slink off into the bushes defeated. Then mid-way through the film which lasted forty-five minutes, a very muscular dog appeared that looked like a cross between a pit-bull and a bulldog. I thought to myself that the cat was in big trouble. But as she jumped up to fight the dog the cat morphed into various felines: leopard, tiger, and cheetah and within seconds she became a lion and she defeated the dog with ease.

Many things that Stuart talks about have rung true for me personally...; and I have also seen a film projection on a wall but it wasnt of the cat...

I feel that (with you) it is just a matter of a minor adjustment ,, then you will be able to 'see' ..Aya is also a propel forward quick splick sightseeing tool... though with your 'already' heightened ability's it wouldn't take much for you ...once you can see.. there is no turning back...it will be with you always..

How are your creative visualisation skills?

One of the things you can try is a bit of creative visualisation when you are meditating. Just start imagining that you can see particular things in your minds eye... like a cat for eg...and when you get deep into a meditation with this, you may find this cat will start to take on a life of its own. If this starts to happen, dont let your inner dialogue tell you its nonsense... just go with it...

You could also ask your guides to help you.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

a bit of good and bad mixed is not such a bad thing, and I sense a good energy coming from you... probably is a handy thing to have these forces on your side too!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I think of different dimensions as different frequency bandwidths. So, here in this "reality," we're experiencing a portion of the electro-magnetic spectrum. If you get beyond the part we're able to experience here, you're moving into a different "reality." So, all of the dimensions are here at once, stacked on top of each other, w/ some interplay, b/c they are connected.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

Ahh.. so that would be what I call levels of awareness, versus dimensions. So what then would you call the demon world location, separate as it is from this whole ball of wax of awareness?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by blujay

There were many times I wished I could have been a 'fighter', now I realize that wasn't my path. But, oh how I could have changed some situations...

Yeah! Kind of sucks sometimes when you realize your path - - is not so glorified.

We can't all be the quarterback.

Well, being a fighter isn't all that glorious either, especially if you are female. We gals are groomed and manipulated into feeling weak and helpless and needing a 'man' to take care of us. If you won't buy into that paradigm, you take a lot of flack from both men AND women who live in the status quo and don't want you messing up their little game by not playing along.

But definitely, I am not a quarterback. Just someone intolerant of being abused, especially physically. I did fall for mental abuse a bit more often, but even still I would get angry and drive those yahoos away (even though there were times when I thought I 'loved' them and really didn't want them to go). In retrospect I can see they left because they couldn't get me to be submissive to what they wanted. All I would do is get angry and defensive, and challenge them at every turn. For whatever reason, I never was one to lash out physically though, thank goodness.

If my anger got triggered, I would tend to jump to defense mode and/or attack mode immediately, if I felt threatened. Now I know when I feel angry there is someone trying to cause me harm or manipulate and use me. If there is real danger, of course I still respond with self defense behavior, but if it is just someone trying to control or manipulate me, I can walk away, knowing that if I don't participate, they can't make me do anything. Of course I have realized that, by railing against them, I was still being controlled to some degree, and frankly I don't think that kind of person deserves any kind of handle on me.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by Annee

i am too lazy to be the quarterback. my path is one of disconnected effects. i step away from the situation and affect it from afar. which for some reason is not how i engage actual people. but it is how i subconsciously clue them in to what i do and what i am in reality. the people i want to learn from and teach will get it right away. others will not even notice

Probably that 'we are all one energy" thing, eh?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

We don't really have to "do" anything. We help just by being here. Our frequency raises the surrounding frequency like hot water added to cold water raises the overall temperature.

Yah, exactly. Although you can still do if you feel so inclined, I think.
Sometimes people do really want to know, and by sharing your experiences, it can be helpful for them, from what I have seen.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

I think of different dimensions as different frequency bandwidths. So, here in this "reality," we're experiencing a portion of the electro-magnetic spectrum. If you get beyond the part we're able to experience here, you're moving into a different "reality." So, all of the dimensions are here at once, stacked on top of each other, w/ some interplay, b/c they are connected.

... and when we meditate, nap or sleep.. that is when we access these other dimensions. I used to read about the fact that we are existing in many dimensions at the same time, and could never get my head around it... but one day whilst napping I visited three in one go... it suddenly! made sense to me..

Ok. Basically, it seems what *I* perceive of as other levels of awareness are what most think of as different dimensions. And sure, we exist in all those levels all at once, because it is all levels of the same thing. Sorta like saying our toes exist on the same body as our head, although each is quite different, but still all connected.

There are definitely a lot of those different levels of awareness, and we humans are so blind and/or unwilling or unable to see most of them. AND contrary to what most of those aliens (aka spirit guides aka channeled masters aka angels, etc) will tell you, more awareness isn't necessarily any indication of spiritual superiority.

Think of it this way. We humans are like mostly deaf and blind people; the aliens can both see and hear. They are just telling us things we should be able to see for ourselves if we hadn't been blocked to all that stuff. Also, because we have been mislead about the whole spirit realm and higher levels of things, anything they say tends to be taken as if a god or some higher being were telling us this (or if you are really well spun by the NWO propaganda, the devil), when in fact they are only a bit more spiritually advanced than your average human simply because they can see and hear a bit further into the higher levels of awareness.

I am quite aware that we humans are the only ones who are going to make both physical and spiritual enlightenment. The rest of the aliens, no matter how good a talk they talk, won't. I think that says it all. Most of the aliens here are trying to either keep us from making enlightenment, keep in our good graces so that when we do make enlightenment, we won't destroy them, or they are just hanging around, staying out of the way, trying to see how we humans are going to do it.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Our purpose here on Earth is to raise the frequency and level of consciousness from the third dimension to the fifth dimension and so forth to the sixth dimension then to the eighth dimension.

I know from my experiences throughout life had made me realise that i'm on this planet for a good reason to educate those who are of the most skeptical viewers on this subject plus as a bonus I tell them my expereinces speak to them about how ive come about my knowledge and last of all leave it to them as its there choice of free will what they make of it.

Plus as much as i'd like this life to be my last incarnation and pass-over deep down i feel with plenty of love of goodness i will volunteer to stay another 47,600 years until the next ascension, until my work is complete.

But that will not be my choice in the years to come because I don't know the future I can predict see with the third eye have plenty of preminitions but at the end of the day the future always changes everybody has multiple choices everytime they make a decision and which ever one you choose will determine another factor.

Plus we all make our luck and we need to concentrate on our lives now and raise our vibrations so that in the near future we will have more goodness and love and happiness in our spirits that we shall not fear the worsed which is to come and be strong survivors.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
i wish i had positive protectors. Mine are nothing short of demonic.

but i guess if you have the baddest mothas in the room no one is going to be after you

[edit on 14-7-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

Indeed. What I discovered a while back is that all my life I have had a spirit-level entity, (Bael is what he calls himself) from the demon world watching over me, left over from my involvement with a satanic cult at an early age. He could be a bit slippery but in general he knew better than to try to bully me.
He disappeared about 6 months ago though. I think beings on his world caught him off guard there and tried to kill him. He survived it, I think but has gone to ground to avoid them finding him again, until he is stronger.

I think that is part of why I never got into much trouble although I have done things that are not in the least wise, like being lost at midnite on a subway in harlem, or driving cross country by myself several times. People just wouldn't mess with me, even in school where I was a bit on the chubby side AND wore glasses---prime candidate for bullying it would seem! Part of that was because they felt that entity, I think.

So it isn't a bad thing. Mostly you just have to understand the inhabitants of the demon world. They aren't evil; they are just working for the NWO bunch who's agenda for humanity isn't at all nice, and so what they do here isn't all that nice either. But they are predators and feed on intense emotional energy, so they do like to stir things up a bit and make people afraid because it feeds them so well; nothing personal though.

And really, a protector is a protector. It is good to have one especially if you are both deaf and blind! But, as always, it is up to you to be as true to yourself as possible, which is the primary criteria for enlightenment, I believe. 'Demonic' spirit guides aren't any worse for helping you with that than any of the other more 'positive' guides. Sadly too many of those 'positive' guides are all about us suppressing our anger and fear unnaturally. And anger and such being suppressed doesn't do anybody any good except the NWO bunch who know how dangerous we are TO THEM when we have full run of our emotions and figure out how much they've been abusing us.

Yes, being less angry is a good thing but only if you are clearing the old reasons for it being there, and becoming 'lighter', not just hiding parts of yourself from the light and pretending they aren't there.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Ahh.. so that would be what I call levels of awareness, versus dimensions. So what then would you call the demon world location, separate as it is from this whole ball of wax of awareness?

faulcon? Any comments about the difference I am seeing between your version of 'dimensions' and mine? Really, what the demons do in their 'dimension' doesn't seem at all connected to what we are doing here. The only time they have an effect is if they are actually in our dimension.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

One of the things you can try is a bit of creative visualisation when you are meditating. Just start imagining that you can see particular things in your minds eye... like a cat for eg...and when you get deep into a meditation with this, you may find this cat will start to take on a life of its own. If this starts to happen, dont let your inner dialogue tell you its nonsense... just go with it...

You could also ask your guides to help you.

That's pretty much how I get to the spirit realm, too. Don't censor, just let yourself float up to your higher self and ask a question or look for someone who you want to talk to, and then just let the beings you see say what they will, and soon you will be having a dialogue that is far beyond what you could possibly make up.

They want to talk to us; look how many people are connecting to spirit guides and what not. But treat them as equals, because underneath all the BS, we are. In fact with the synergistic effect of all the alien information in the human racial/collective unconscious, we are actually a bit above them in many things, like creativity and problem solving. Of course, though, go protected by your white or golden/silver bubble of safety. Never hurts to be careful.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Oh lookie! Dimensional conversation
!

It is pretty evident that there are conflicting classes of ideas on this subject, so I will throw mine in the mix as well. To me, the only time I feel I've experienced a truly different "dimension" was during a re-occuring dream that I had from early childhood into my early 20's. In this dream / OOBE (experienced in both forms), I was in what I can only describe as a 'water dimension'. This "world" was so unlike earth or anything I've ever know that I cannot refer to it in any other way as there are absolutely no reference points for comparison.

I believe that if a reality connection can be made, then you are indeed still in the earth dimension, merely experiencing different levels of awareness (as my buddy DragonRiderGal pointed out). It's my thought that 'other dimensions' would be reserved for places or points in time that are so far removed from our interpertation/understanding that they cease to be of our human/earth realm.

Hope that makes sense to everyone! (or at least a special few
)

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
Oh lookie! Dimensional conversation
!

It is pretty evident that there are conflicting classes of ideas on this subject, so I will throw mine in the mix as well. To me, the only time I feel I've experienced a truly different "dimension" was during a re-occuring dream that I had from early childhood into my early 20's. In this dream / OOBE (experienced in both forms), I was in what I can only describe as a 'water dimension'. This "world" was so unlike earth or anything I've ever know that I cannot refer to it in any other way as there are absolutely no reference points for comparison.

I believe that if a reality connection can be made, then you are indeed still in the earth dimension, merely experiencing different levels of awareness (as my buddy DragonRiderGal pointed out). It's my thought that 'other dimensions' would be reserved for places or points in time that are so far removed from our interpertation/understanding that they cease to be of our human/earth realm.

Hope that makes sense to everyone! (or at least a special few
)

Makes good sense to me!
Like the demon world dimension. It just isn't connected to here in any natural way from what I can see.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

So what then would you call the demon world location, separate as it is from this whole ball of wax of awareness?

Well, it seems to me that they are in 4D, just beyond our normal perception. It is still a "low" frequency, & there are still many service to self beings, but they do seem smarter than humans & have more abilities. They can also interact w/ us here. For ex, they can throw things & hurt people. This might account for some of the scary hauntings, like Amityville or something.

If you won't buy into that paradigm, you take a lot of flack from both men AND women who live in the status quo and don't want you messing up their little game by not playing along.

I'm a chick, & I'm fierce! Never give up, never surrender - lol.

Sometimes people do really want to know, and by sharing your experiences, it can be helpful for them, from what I have seen.

I do think that spreading knowledge is the same thing as spreading light. It helps people wake up & fight the dark ones.

Most of the aliens here are trying to either keep us from making enlightenment, keep in our good graces so that when we do make enlightenment, we won't destroy them, or they are just hanging a round, staying out of the way, trying to see how we humans are going to do it.

I'm just speaking from my own experience, but my POV is that there are dark & light aliens here. My guys helped me wake up & see what is going on here. I had no idea there was a real battle between dark & light going on until last fall. I have no doubt there are some observers here, too, maybe like the UN. lol

I was in what I can only describe as a 'water dimension'.

I've gotten info that I come from a water world, too, being a cetacean. It might be like liquid light... I don't know. I can't really imagine the 9th dimension - lol.

Thanks for the information about the cat. There were some scary things going on in the house where I used to live. I'd wake up screaming frequently. I think there was something there that didn't like me too much.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Well, it seems to me that they are in 4D, just beyond our normal perception. It is still a "low" frequency, & there are still many service to self beings, but they do seem smarter than humans & have more abilities. They can also interact w/ us here. For ex, they can throw things & hurt people. This might account for some of the scary hauntings, like Amityville or something.

The demons that are actually here are fully capable of using and do use that higher level of awareness to trick, manipulate and frighten us, but there is a whole world of them to which we aren't normally connected at all. That is where Dante was taken to prove there was a 'hell'. Of course that isn't the nicer parts of their world and it for sure wasn't hell!

From what Bael, the spirit entity that was around me for most of my life, showed me of his world, there are gobs of demon world inhabitants that don't work for the NWO bunch and we don't ever see them. We only know about 3 - 5 or so types of those many different kinds. For example, Bael was more like a large lion/buffalo shaped being who had, gosh, probably 100 eyes on what passed as a face, which was like a large plate. Pretty unnerving the first time I really looked at him.

But the only ones I can connect to now that Bael is gone are those that are actually in this dimension. There are a group of the smaller demons like the imps, incubus/succubus, gremlin types that actually live here and do the bidding of the NWO/Illuminati types. The big demons are only called over on need, and the spell that brings them here, also sends them back once the task is done. Those are like the mafia types on their world. Pretty dangerous and hard to control. The saying 'all hell breaking loose' is from when one of those big ones temporarily slips its leash, so to speak.

I'm a chick, & I'm fierce! Never give up, never surrender - lol.

Oh I don't, but I do see how much I don't fit in with those around me. But being human unfortunately has some connection requirements for the sustenance of living. And since enlightenment requires full connection, I guess I better get busy learning to do it! *lol*

I'm just speaking from my own experience, but my POV is that there are dark & light aliens here. My guys helped me wake up & see what is going on here. I had no idea there was a real battle between dark & light going on until last fall. I have no doubt there are some observers here, too, maybe like the UN. lol

Oh no, the UN is under the NWO's control... that is the umbrella they are trying to get their one world government established under. So those would be the dark aliens, if you want to be in the right/wrong paradigm were everything is black/white, right/wrong, good/evil, love/hate, them/us. *shrug*

In the learning paradigm, where it is all about the lessons we are here learning, nobody is ever completely black or white, good or bad, right or wrong. It is all in shades of grey and the ones who hurt us most, are often our greatest teachers, because they help us learn about our vulnerabilities and various issues, etc.

Like the NWO bunch for example; they have kept us from getting too comfortable, and because of that we are going to be able to make enlightenment this cycle of the earth energy rising. So, no matter what happens, there is always something we can learn and take away with us, despite the seeming 'badness' of someone's behavior in the moment.

And I am absolutely sure you would get an argument with those aliens you call 'dark'. Just like humanity, they can justify what they do to the point of not appearing, to themselves, to be doing 'bad'. To the NWO bunch, they are just doing some serious rat control. Now would you complain if somebody offed a couple hundred thousand rats, knowing how in no time at all they will just repopulate and start causing more problems again?? Probably not.

And neither do they. Human 'suffering' is a non-issue to them, just as rat 'suffering' is a non issue for most of us. Sure most of us would wish the rats a quick clean death, but if some of them had gotten into your stuff, ruined it, destroyed your food stock, chewed the buttons off your cell phone, and run across your head in the middle of the nite while you were trying to sleep (yah, I hate the little buggers! *lol*) and so on, I am guessing not many of us humans could resist feeling just a little satisfaction with those certain rats suffering more unpleasant and prolonged deaths, eh?

And good? Good for who? There again you might question that label if you realize what they do is for their own good mostly, and since some of that is keeping us humans liking them so we won't wipe them out after we make enlightenment, you do have to ask in the long run, why are you helping us and what is in it for you, even if you choose to accept their labeling of themselves as the 'good' aliens. Aliens are no more altruistic than the average human. Just look around you. Most of those aliens have members in human bodies, and if there were any of them truly altruistic, we would see that behavior among us already.
Instead, most all of us are pretty self serving underneath all the facades and charades of 'civilization'.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Oh no, the UN is under the NWO's control... that is the umbrella they are trying to get their one world government established under.

No, I meant like there are alien observers here who just watch & don't do anything like the UN in Rwanda, you know? But yeah, I totally agree about the UN & NWO. The dark ones are infiltrating everything (everything) to pursue their agenda.

nobody is ever completely black or white, good or bad, right or wrong.

In those messages from Matthew, he says it's important to not judge b/c you don't know if someone is a light being pretending to be dark to set up some sceenario or situation. There are also plenty of dark ones pretending to be of the light.

Now would you complain if somebody offed a couple hundred thousand rats

Yes, I would. I'm an animal rights person & value all life :-)

you do have to ask in the long run, why are you helping us and what is in it for you, even if you choose to accept their labeling of themselves as the 'good' aliens. Aliens are no more altruistic than the average human.

Well, I have to disagree about the altruism part. There are some who are service to others oriented. But you're right that there is a personal reason why we're here doing this. The dark things that go on here do affect us where we are. I guess the negative vibes or low energy bring everyone down, so we're trying to raise it up.

Most of those aliens have members in human bodies, and if there were any of them truly altruistic, we would see that behavior among us already.

I know. I'm one of them :-) Some of us do act pretty altruistically. I've gone into animal law, which is def not for the money, b/c there really isn't any. lol

[edit on 15-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

probably. just like mass and energy, collective unconsciousness and gravity are what i suspect to be dark matter. But my point is, that the total consciousness is split between everyone that is born. the more people the less spirit energy for each.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

there are indeed people that are 100% on a side. i am 100% neutral because i have always been an observer and will continue to be for all of existence. My role has always been to keep balance and do nothing to help either side. But in my current form i have not learned what is necessary to do so. I have a feeling it will make itself apparent soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join