It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

Also, using boards may cause u to have some experiences u might want to forgo because as we all know, evil has the fall minions but the big guys always wait to make their moves. i personally used to meditate (before i got lazy) and through that i was able to connect to the 8 elemental spirits and my hs. i can now do it at will without meditation, but the problem is that my hs is part of a lineage of less than kosher (for lack of a better word) higher beings

I also personally think that the messages coming from the board can be dangerous in that we can start to follow messages given from not such 'valid' sources... certain entities can be very good as posing as the good guys... who knows how long they have been around and how much knowledge they have ... its entirely possible that they could easily fool us...

I wish I knew a little about my own hs and where it is from, lineage etc... how do you know yours is less than kosher....as compared to what, I wonder...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
96 pages......

Aliens amongst us what actually is your message to us humans?

In one sentence now not 96 further pages...I require more than spread the love I require.....

A MESSAGE.
A MESSAGE with meaning and depth
A MESSAGE to all mankind

96 pages...no MESSAGE

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I fit a lot of those descriptions

I feel the longing to go home
I think "people" are stupid
I always felt different from people
I always felt like I was going to be apart of something big in this life

But, I think the OP and anyone who agrees is wrong. I know you guys want to believe that you are some sort of alien with special abilities and part of some ancient race, but sorry you sound like a fat guy at a star trek convention.

Deny Ignorance, not accept it.

Things that make me human and most of you
-I get sexually aroused
-I become emotional over things that are important to me
-I have feelings, I have emotions, I have goals '
-I wish to be rich
-I can't live without at least a little bit of attention
-I fall for puppy love

Were human, be proud of it. Be proud we have more freedoms than gods, devils, angels, and demons. Be proud our minds are so complicated that we can be brainstorm brilliant ideas.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I also personally think that the messages coming from the board can be dangerous in that we can start to follow messages given from not such 'valid' sources... certain entities can be very good as posing as the good guys ... its entirely possible that they could easily fool us...

That is true. Sometimes the dark ones will try to pretend that they are someone else & give you bad info. That might have been what happened to Blossom Goodchild, I don't know. Prayer & high vibrational music are ways to keep them at bay.

But anyway, I know my spirit guides are around - other psychics have seen them & I've seen them in past life regressions. Some info I've received about past lives, where I come from, etc, has been confirmed by other psychics, & in past life regressions. Plus, I've been unusually drawn to some of my past lives & the people that were in them before I knew anything about my connection.

I still think the board is just a tool that one can either use to communicate w/ them or not. I think there are certain people who would really rather not have us communicate w/ higher dimensional beings, so they have hyped the "danger" of it way beyond proportion. But that's JMO.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Allow me to share an experience I had w/ the board. About 15 yrs ago, I was engaged to someone. The information I got from the board at that time was that I would not marry that guy, but I would marry a German whose name started w/ an "S," but I couldn't get the full name. I would divorce him & marry someone else.

Well, this news was a little distressing, but I didn't really believe it, & soon forgot about it. Well, lo & behold, I did break it off w/ my fiance about 6 months later. I met a guy in Germany whose last name started w/ an "S," & we got married. A few years later, we got divorced. His last name was Arabic, so it was difficult to spell. He was German, tho. Anyway, I'm still waiting on husband #2, so I guess it has yet TBD if that part was right.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
But anyway, I know my spirit guides are around - other psychics have seen them & I've seen them in past life regressions.

What dimension are your alien spirit guides from...you state you are from the 9th dimension so they must be from the 10th...is that correct?

These other psychics did they say what stratum your incarnate guides occupy ?

The tenth dimension and above are also called The Monad Realms of Light...the realm of the Creators light...Gods original light....pretty good for a spirit guide of an alien.

Where is your Monad realm message for mankind?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
DragonriderGal, are you a Reptilian? The last message from Matthew had a very interesting segment about Repts of the light: www.matthewbooks.com... at 12-14.

Actually, no. I am not of the reptile species here under the control of the NWO bunch, those aliens know as the dracs.

But yah, my spirit origins are very similar. I *was* from a reptile type semi-sentient species that the dragons found to be a very suitable spirit match to raise up into sentience and then transfer over into a dragon body once we got sufficiently 'advanced', as a way to reinvigorate their species.

That plan got sidetracked for me when we came to earth and got stuck here, and I died. Ended up in a human body, of course. Blah. But in the over all picture, here is where physical enlightenment is gonna happen, so the short term sacrifice will be well worth the long term results, I think!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

not much of that is necessary. i eat more sugar than anyone i know. i grew up mostly awakened so it is probably different for me. Also, using boards may cause u to have some experiences u might want to forgo because as we all know, evil has the fall minions but the big guys always wait to make their moves. i personally used to meditate (before i got lazy) and through that i was able to connect to the 8 elemental spirits and my hs. i can now do it at will without meditation, but the problem is that my hs is part of a lineage of less than kosher (for lack of a better word) higher beings

Well, the good news about your linage is that since you are now human, you are free to rise above any of those limitations of your previous spirit origins! I am guessing they will not be making physical enlightenment, but as a human, you are quite capable.

And like you, I can often connect to the spirit realm and racial/collective unconscious without the need to meditate anymore. I do think TV is the biggest thing that needs to be removed from someone's life before they can start waking up.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

i would say that he is although he seems to be similar to me in origin of his last spirit shift from ue to human. but more than likely, he is just a way older human that just keeps coming back time after time. i am guessing that dragon rider is in the asian sense of the word and not western.

This is a bit confusing. Are you answering faulcon&snowjob's question about me being a reptilian?

I have similar origins, for sure, but am not from the same species. I think there are a lot of reptilian type life forms out there since most worlds don't have the dinosaurs killed off like they were here. Plus I am and was female.

And I have been human for not all that long, really. Just since the time of egypt's heyday, about 3,000 years ago. I had a lot of lives with my dragon though; I even remember a visit to Atlantis before it's fall. I was very close to being ready to be shifted into a dragon's body, I think.

Ah well, although being human sucks compared to being a dragon rider (humans are such whimpy and fragile little beings individually), I know for a fact as a dragonrider, making enlightenment would have been completely out of my reach.

And I physically rode the dragon, (can you say hanging on to a F-16??). But interesting that you note the asian view of this, because one of the dragons of my pod was a baby red who went to the far east after we got stuck here. He was small and a lot less scary. Didn't even have his wings grown yet. The locals loved him very much. Personally I don't think he is dead; just tucked away somewhere, lovingly cared for and protected by his devoted human followers. And for sure he isn't a little dragon any more. *lol*

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

What dimension are your alien spirit guides from...you state you are from the 9th dimension so they must be from the 10th...is that correct?

Actually, my spirit guides are my people from 9D. We are in a soul group & frequently incarnate together, so we have many past lives where we've known each other. Anyway, our 9D selves watch over each other - give support, protection, information, guidance, etc.

I think the 1st order of business for me was to wake up to "real" reality. Now it's to help other people to wake up. Some of us have come in the past & tried to educate the people about acceptable behavior & to inform them about how things work in terms they can understand. We've also tried to set a good example, & raise the frequency by our presence & our work. So, I guess the message at this point would be to wake up & keep your frequency high - as a way to fight the dark ones. Ways to keep one's frequency high would be meditation, listening to high vibrational music, prayer, being in nature, thinking positive thoughts, eating high vibrational foods, etc. I've gotten that certain music actually "hurts" the dark ones. This song is one of them that they hate:

One of my spirit guides is Vishnu, who incarnated as Krishna once.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

And I have been human for not all that long, really. Just since the time of egypt's heyday, about 3,000 years ago. I had a lot of lives with my dragon though; I even remember a visit to Atlantis before it's fall. I was very close to being ready to be shifted into a dragon's body, I think.

I've been human about 4,000 years. It's so limited being in a human body in this dimension, isn't it? I'm ready to go back to being in a proper cetacean body in my home dimension. :-)

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hi selfisolated! What are the names of the bands you are in? Do you have myspace accounts set up for them? I feel inclined to check out your music.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by EarsAreTheBest]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

i know because my HS is one of them. my over-arching consciousness is something of a not so much evil entity as it is one that has dealings with them and is a part of their class. i would say the warriors... the ones that pave the way for the stronger entities of "evil" but evil is not quite strong enough a word for these fiends

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_Sushkov

is it bad that only the first and last apply to me. i exist for the sole reason that it is what i am meant to be at this moment. nothing more. i want money only because that is the way i will continue to exist in this form. i dont want wealth although conformable circumstances would be nice. and nothing upsets me... much and definitely noting excites me except observed scenes in movies. people have even commented on my strange and often uncanny sense of existence.

so yes i am human. but only until my next reincarnation... fingers crossed for something other than this.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

many are that way. its not really their fault as that is how they are wired. unlike a house, some things cannot be undone.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

the 9th dimension is reserved for the clearing ground of entities. u either reincarnate, finally die and get sent to the 8th dimension or emerge somewhere between 5-7 that lead into HS's.

as far as i am concerned, no one here would be from the 9th dimension directly because it is nothing more than a sort and check.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The phenomenon referred to as "Indigo Children" is just a symptom of over stimulation of the brain resulting from watching too much TV, playing computer games and using the internet. It makes sense that the number of "Indigo Children" increases as new generations become more reliant on technology.

For example, the rise in numbers of people possessing good empathic abilities (sometimes referred to as "psychic abilities") is to be expected as people spend more time watching TV shows and studying/empathizing with the characters.

It's the same as kids math abilities decreasing as they become more reliant on calculators. Or their spelling proficiency suffering from mobile shorthand.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 12/7/09 by Cthulwho]

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join