It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Huh. What in heck did I do to warrant a ill mannered whatever warning??? I think it was the post asking that one individual to please be a bit clearer on what he was asking for! *shakes head with confusion* That's considered ill mannered? Dang.

My response to that horrible post by symmetricAvenger was also censored. It wasn't even close to being as rude as his, but I guess he was mad I made him a foe, so he complained about me. Whatever.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by blujay
I hit a blockage somehow. The people in my life are very against my beliefs at this time and though I am not second guessing, I got lowered a bit. My energy got zapped, and I fell a step or two back...

If what you believe in your heart is true to you, totally true to your being then what others think of you is of no matter. Your energy can only be taken if you allow it , the main outlet for energy loss is the mind. Specifically the thoughts within the mind. The more you identify with thinking ( your anger at the negatives, your family and members on here and their judgments and interpretations of you) the less present you become and the less aware your consciousness becomes.

Awarness is to rise above everyday thoughts and shut down the unconscious thinking of the mind and its thoughts. Do this and you'll not be zapped again!!!

Thinking is only a small aspect of consciousness. Thought cannot exist without consciousness, but consciousness does not need thought. - E Tolle

Again, thank you for your kind and very needed words of support. I am regaining myself now. It's coming back, the strength. Much is changing in my life and in the chaos, I was zapped. I began to fall for my thoughts...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Yea, me too. Being too nice has been my downfall more than I'd care to count. It took a long time for me to realize that to survive in this world, one must develop a very thick outer skin! Certainly isn't in my nature though.

Considering my dragon rider origins (aka big 7+ ft velociraptor/predator), I haven't had much problem with being too nice! MY issue is more about not driving everyone away with my instinctive 'fight' reaction to fear. Plus my time in the Marine Corps didn't really encourage any need to be 'nice' either.
And not surprisingly, I haven't had any problem with abusers trying to control me.
Apparently ex dragon riders come with very thick outer skin from the git go!! *lol*

Haha, we are two ends of the spectrum!! There were many times I wished I could have been a 'fighter', now I realize that wasn't my path. But, oh how I could have changed some situations...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

If what you believe in your heart is true to you, totally true to your being then what others think of you is of no matter. Your energy can only be taken if you allow it , the main outlet for energy loss is the mind. Specifically the thoughts within the mind. The more you identify with thinking ( your anger at the negatives, your family and members on here and their judgments and interpretations of you) the less present you become and the less aware your consciousness becomes.

Awarness is to rise above everyday thoughts and shut down the unconscious thinking of the mind and its thoughts. Do this and you'll not be zapped again!!!

Thinking is only a small aspect of consciousness. Thought cannot exist without consciousness, but consciousness does not need thought. - E Tolle

this is so true, and I know this , have been told it before.. yet keep forgetting ... strange thing this 'forgetting'....

I too should not have become angered with the 'negatives'... sometimes it just seems to take you away and you lose your senses... its good to get pulled up in a 'nice' way and reminded from time to time...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
i match 4 or 5 descriptions of those and i will not stop smoking and as far as can see aliens or us must do some form of drug.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

In this video, Brad Johnson and Anya Briggs, co-founders of the International Starseed Council bring forward information on the purpose of the council and what it sets to achieve...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

There were many times I wished I could have been a 'fighter', now I realize that wasn't my path. But, oh how I could have changed some situations...

Yeah! Kind of sucks sometimes when you realize your path - - is not so glorified.

We can't all be the quarterback.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

i am too lazy to be the quarterback. my path is one of disconnected effects. i step away from the situation and affect it from afar. which for some reason is not how i engage actual people. but it is how i subconsciously clue them in to what i do and what i am in reality. the people i want to learn from and teach will get it right away. others will not even notice

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
We don't really have to "do" anything. We help just by being here. Our frequency raises the surrounding frequency like hot water added to cold water raises the overall temperature.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If ANY THING you say is true, your going to put a lot of shrinks out of a job.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
LOL! It would be nice to put psychiatrists out of a job. Psychologists are all right, tho, I guess. At least they don't drug & electro-shock people into submission.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

Yes, I am more comfortable w/ the Hindu religion, for ex, b/c it recognizes reincarnation, karma, values ahimsa (doing no harm), vegetarianism, etc. What i'm getting is that my people & I did spend some time there. Vishnu, Brahma & Siva taught some good values & universal truths to the people there. The knowledge has been preserved in the ancient texts pretty well, not that there haven't been some changes. Those aren't their real names, btw. The names have changed a little over the interceding thousands of years.

I wouldn't think that their names were that originally. Just like the E-l*th (there is some other kind of sound in there we humans can't make); we humans screw it up and call them elves.

And every religion does have some grains of truth in it. That is sorta like the coffee roasters putting in a bit of arabica beans into their mostly robusta mix. It tastes better and fools the people into thinking they are drinking 'good' coffee, when in fact, mostly it is swill.

And all Religion is like that in general. Control of the masses is the goal, not finding god. Just different spirit origins take different kinds of 'beans' to fool them. I see very clearly that the hindu religion was very carefully designed. The east indian leadership wanted to keep their people as much under control as possible, from the first minute of their arrival here.

I have felt some things in other dimensions. For ex, there has been a cat "ghost" on my bed about 3-4 times. It's the wildest thing. It has weight, & motion, I could almost see the paw prints on the bed, but there was nothing there that I could see. It even woke me up in the middle of the night once. It was curled up just like a regular cat - I could feel it, but there was nothing there. So, I'm thinking it's just a bleed-over from another dimension. It didn't scare me, but it kind of freaked me out a little. Anyway, I really wish I had the ability to see other dimensions. All I can do is channel. It is a great skill, tho, b/c I get a lot of info that way. I wasn't even thinking about other dimensions before last year. I mean, I knew they existed, but i wasn't thinking in those terms at all.

I am not quite sure that the spirit realm of which spirits are a part is a different dimension, though. It seems more like sort of a phase shift into another level of awareness. I suppose you could call that a dimension, I guess. I really tend to think of such things as a dimension as a complete and separate place, not connected to this one unless a portal or something is made to connect them, like with the demons home world. I *do* know that is another dimension.

But it would be nice to have a little ghost cat though. No need to feed it, or make sure someone is there to take care of it when you are away...
It almost seems like some sort of psychic protector for you though, keeping things at bay while you sleep?

I think 5D & above are pretty decent dimensions. I think Repts are in 4D. At least, that's what I've gotten & what I've read from other sources. I'm not allowed to astrally project (I've tried so hard) b/c that is venturing into 4D where some pretty dark entities live. They'd love to make a tasty little snack out of me - lol. Seriously, tho, they have threatened to kill me if i stray into their realm.

So maybe I should be asking what exactly comprises another 'dimension', in other peoples opinions. Perhaps I just call that same phenomenon something different.

And really they can't make you a snack unless you let them. As a human, really we have more power than most of the aliens, because of the fact that we do have such a strong will and so many different kinds of alien DNA in our genes. We can do things they can't, and they know it. But if you are unaware of that, they will definitely take advantage, shame on them!

[edit on 14-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I think of different dimensions as different frequency bandwidths. So, here in this "reality," we're experiencing a portion of the electro-magnetic spectrum. If you get beyond the part we're able to experience here, you're moving into a different "reality." So, all of the dimensions are here at once, stacked on top of each other, w/ some interplay, b/c they are connected.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

But it would be nice to have a little ghost cat though. No need to feed it, or make sure someone is there to take care of it when you are away...
It almost seems like some sort of psychic protector for you though, keeping things at bay while you sleep?

You are right about the cat.. it is a psychic protector... many have felt the cats paws on the bed, its a very good sign...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
I think of different dimensions as different frequency bandwidths. So, here in this "reality," we're experiencing a portion of the electro-magnetic spectrum. If you get beyond the part we're able to experience here, you're moving into a different "reality." So, all of the dimensions are here at once, stacked on top of each other, w/ some interplay, b/c they are connected.

... and when we meditate, nap or sleep.. that is when we access these other dimensions. I used to read about the fact that we are existing in many dimensions at the same time, and could never get my head around it... but one day whilst napping I visited three in one go... it suddenly! made sense to me..

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You are right about the cat.. it is a psychic protector... many have felt the cats paws on the bed, its a very good sign...

Really? I'd never heard that before. I just figured it was one of my cats that had passed. Tell me more about this, if you don't mind.

... and when we meditate, nap or sleep.. that is when we access these other dimensions.

Yes, absolutely.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
i wish i had positive protectors. Mine are nothing short of demonic.

but i guess if you have the baddest mothas in the room no one is going to be after you

[edit on 14-7-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

guidanceofthe third kind

My guess is that you are a "portal activator". There are portals between Earth and other parts of this universe. There are portals between the different subdimensions (sub-d's) of this dimension. The entities that take energy (so called "bad ones") can move thru these portals. My guess is that you have had the "bad ones" around you all of your life.

As a "portal activator" you can close the portal(s). How? Thought creates!! So, say "I'm closing the doors to all of the portals that are open at this time." Say it and mean it!! It's Done!! - "bad ones"are gone.

I haven't tried this before but you may be able to ask one of your spirit guides and/or a spirit protector, like the ghost cat, to be a "Gate Keeper" for you. A "Gate Keeper" responsibilities are to allow the entities, people, vistors/aliens and/or spirits thru the "portals" that you have chosen. The spark for this idea came from "faulconandsnowjob."

I'd be interested to hear what happens.

Note: FYI - By saying a short joke you can cause the "bad ones" to leave. They'll be gone by the time you finish the joke.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If this is a subject many of your are into I know of a couple books and videos that will anwser your questions and help you grasps your tasks here on earth. First book called "The Law of One" and the second book called "The Wanderers Handbook". Also, you should give the early 90's Alex Collier videos a good look at on Youtube. It's what really opened my mind to the fact that some of us are Earth natives and some of us our outsiders sent here to help spread the message of love/unity.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

you may be able to ask one of your spirit guides and/or a spirit protector, like the ghost cat, to be a "Gate Keeper" for you.

Oh, yeah, you can ask your spirit guides for stuff, & they will help you. They are pretty hands-off unless you ask for help, b/c they have this policy of non-interference. I ask them for stuff all the time - get me info, particular books, whatever.

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join