It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
No, I meant like there are alien observers here who just watch & don't do anything like the UN in Rwanda, you know? But yeah, I totally agree about the UN & NWO. The dark ones are infiltrating everything (everything) to pursue their agenda.

Yah, there are neutrals, for sure. Most of the aliens around here are. They don't even want to get in the way of what is coming. And the NWO bunch invented the UN---they have been planning the world take over for a really long time. Previous attempts have failed miserably though, and I wouldn't think this one will do any better. We humans, even deaf and blind as we are, are still way smarter than any NWO leader.

In those messages from Matthew, he says it's important to not judge b/c you don't know if someone is a light being pretending to be dark to set up some sceenario or situation. There are also plenty of dark ones pretending to be of the light.

I get Matthew's newsletters too, and since I can clearly see there is no 'federation' out there, I am prone to question the rest of what 'he' says as well, although it is accurate to not judge, until you can see for yourself thru their behavior which side of the equation they tend to land on most of the time.

And also he was predicting that Oct. 14th spaceship landing which I know was being instigated by the NWO. So either he is one of their flunkies or he could be one of the indigo leaders, trying to get the indigos rallied, using the old 'we're fighting for a noble cause and the calvery is coming to rescue us because of it' game plan.

And like I said, nobody is all white or all black and for sure, that being Matthew's mom is channeling isn't all light, despite all 'his' "my dear ones" doo-doo.

So mostly you have to figure out what is in it for whoever before you can tell if they are working on the 'light' side or 'dark'. Have you asked those entities who you connect with, what is in it for them? If they have any reason that isn't somehow helping themselves *too*, then be just a bit suspicious, I would say.

Yes, I would. I'm an animal rights person & value all life :-)

Ah well obviously you haven't had them get into your house and ruin a lot of stuff. Sure they are soft and fuzzy and cute in a bare tailed sorta way, but dang, they are sooooooo destructive (chew-chew-chew-chew-chew on EVERYTHING) and reallly hard to get rid of, short of poison, which they eventually become immune to as well. I too really love animals of all kinds, but I must admit I have grown a lot less fond of rats.

And if you understand that we 'puny' humans have made the NWO bunch look so bad in front of the whole galactic community, you can begin to understand why they hate us and want to kill off so many of us without a single qualm. We've humiliated them, beat the heck out of them, outsmarted them at every turn and in general made them look like fools. Their egos are not that strong, so their need for revenge is. I am pretty sure they won't win, but boy if they ever do, it *will* be hell on earth as they try to make us pay for those 'successes' against them.

Well, I have to disagree about the altruism part. There are some who are service to others oriented. But you're right that there is a personal reason why we're here doing this. The dark things that go on here do affect us where we are. I guess the negative vibes or low energy bring everyone down, so we're trying to raise it up.

Never trust someone who says they are all 'in service of others'. That is so NWO. Every religion in the world holds that value and every single religion in the world was created by them or created with their help. What they know and laugh about is that the 'other' focus weakens us and distracts us from doing the *SELF* healing work we NEED to do to reach enlightenment. The whole Mother Theresa/Gandhi self-sacrificing thing is their biggest and most successful manipulative ploy in the modern era.

Really. Heal yourself; heal the world. It doesn't work in reverse. Ask any mental health professional. Of course helping other people heal isn't helping yourself heal either, so they aren't really ideal examples of what is needed.

I know. I'm one of them :-) Some of us do act pretty altruistically. I've gone into animal law, which is def not for the money, b/c there really isn't any. lol

True altruistic behavior has no rewards for the doer. None. The closest I can see to altruistic behavior is when someone throws themselves on a hand grenade or takes a bullet for someone else. Giving one's life really doesn't have much reward for the doer on this plane anyway.

But if you do what you do for love of animals, the satisfaction of having saved some of them or knowing you are doing the 'right' thing for those who can't defend themselves is your reward. Money is only one of many reasons for doing stuff, and even the reward of feeling better about yourself is still a reason, hence negating it being 'altruistic'. So, while your defense of those abused animals is kindly and of good intention, altruistic it isn't. Sorry!

[edit on 16-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by DragonriderGal

probably. just like mass and energy, collective unconsciousness and gravity are what i suspect to be dark matter. But my point is, that the total consciousness is split between everyone that is born. the more people the less spirit energy for each.

Actually there is no shortage of spirit matter. Like the universe, it is infinite pretty much.

Now there is a limited amount of sentient spirit matter. From what I see, the raw spirit matter starts accumulating and slowly grows into a full blown spirit which then grows to be sentient given enough time. But around these here parts (aka earth), we don't have to wait for a spirit to grow to sentience to be human; nope, these bodies will suck in any old sentient spirit in the area, human or not. That is part of why we humans can reproduce so quickly.

Every other species has to wait for someone to die, or else wait for some of the semi sentient life form's spirits around them to grow into spiritual maturity enough to take a sentient form.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

the only reason i disagree is because as time goes on, the collective intelligence is weakening which would also have to correlate to the breakup of spirit energy among the populous. spirits choose the body, not the recipient choosing the spirit

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

there are indeed people that are 100% on a side. i am 100% neutral because i have always been an observer and will continue to be for all of existence. My role has always been to keep balance and do nothing to help either side. But in my current form i have not learned what is necessary to do so. I have a feeling it will make itself apparent soon.

Being 100% on one side or the other or 100% in the middle still isn't saying they are all black or white or invisible for that matter. All of us are so complex that to be so limited that we are only black or white is virtually impossible. We all know what it feels like to do 'right', and to do 'wrong', and while we may choose to try to always do what the side we are on wants us to do or we feel that we should do, doesn't mean we are always doing it.

Say a person does a little white lie (to save someone's feelings), impulsively in the moment, although they serve the light. Opps, there goes that 100% eh? 100% light means NO dark behavior no matter how slight. Or they don't lie to save that person's feelings and that person is hurt by what they say. Opps there goes 100% light. Not supposed to hurt others, only help them! See, what a trap that kind of thinking can get to be?

I say we are all capable of both sides of the table, so to speak. Maybe we will choose what makes us feel better about ourselves which tends to be more toward 'light' type behavior or maybe we will do what is easiest or quickest (more often towards the 'dark'). But nobody is so strong/hard/well-informed that they can always choose 'light' behavior all of the time.

And sometimes what seems like 'light' behavior really is not, like the enabler helping the alcoholic manage their disease. 'Light' behavior but very bad reasons because not only does it allow the alcoholic to go deeper into their disease, but it also gives the do-good enabler a power up superiority position that they often rub in the alcoholic's face. Oh you poor soul, let me fix that for you because I am so much better and you are such a loser. Pretty 'light', huh?? Not.

So nobody is all black or white, really. Plus it isn't about the dark or light anyway, it is about making enlightenment which requires us to be the truest and best self possible. The choices of 'light' and 'dark' are here because we need to see the difference and make choices accordingly. As with all things, it is finding the best balance for your highest and best good. You need to take care of and value your whole self (perceived and played as 'dark' by the NWO and their religions) and you need to know how to connect to others in a caring and healthy way (not selling yourself out so they will 'like' you etc which is the typical scenario for 'light' ala NWO dogma).

Different paradigm, altogether, really. Like I said earlier. Light/dark, right/wrong, good battling evil, loser/winner, dicotomy. The Learning paradigm is about becoming the best you possible, using all experiences and observations as a way to grow and learn whether they seem 'dark' or 'light'. At the end of it all, what will matter is what did YOU do with what information and learning experiences you received. Are you the best you possible? At that level, nobody else really matters. They must do and matter for themselves, because the only person we can truly fix or 'save' is ourselves. All the rest of that hooha is NWO busy work to keep us from our real purpose.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Indigo Children like Buriska in Russia have past life experiences as Aliens within this Solar System. Check out projectcamelot.org.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

the only reason i disagree is because as time goes on, the collective intelligence is weakening which would also have to correlate to the breakup of spirit energy among the populous. spirits choose the body, not the recipient choosing the spirit

At the highest levels, yes, we do choose our bodies, but at the levels closer in, it often is more like the body needs a spirit, and here is one handy, so 'slurp', in the spirit gets pulled.

All of it was and is planned because humanity is the ONLY species to make enlightenment, so anyone who wanted to shoot for that, had to end up human somehow. Believe me, when I died as a dragonrider, the getting sucked into a human body didn't feel like something I chose, though. And my dragon was pretty frantic too, trying to get me back into a form that could be his rider again. So at that level, the body's will won since the overarching plan was unknown to me at the time.

And what would cause you to think the collective intelligence is weakening? I see it getting stronger and stronger as more of us realize what a rosy path we've been led down by the NWO bunch, and are now making choices to do our own thinking, especially about spiritual matters.

Oh the dumbing down of America is well underway, so the conscious appearance of intelligence in this country is looking weaker, but we all still have the racial/collective unconscious that has all the information we humans (and any ex-alien) have ever known, ever will know, and currently know available if you can access it. As we get closer to enlightenment, more and more people will start being able to do that, I am pretty sure. School learning is only a small part of stuff. The earth/space energy is rising and so is humanity's spiritual awareness.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
yes and they're all blond hair, blue eyes, a little taller than the rest in stature am i right? NO people, we're not special. we require too much nourishment, consume more liquid, too much flesh on our frame which result in back pain etc... our design has too many defects. if you ask me, if there were alien among us, they'd be a jap or something.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am 1 of the Tuatha A son of Dogbert I don't think you get it. We have been here 6000 years what is happening is that our gene pool is spreading out through the populace. When 2 that carry the genes come together the genes awaken. The off spring apear to be gifted. We have always had powers granted by God. You are right we are from out of this world we were placed here 6000 years ago. People were already here they have been here for millions of years. I am blessed to find a princess so my children also carry our genes and are all gifted. They all have indigo dots between their eyes. You are right we are here to elevate the state of mankind.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnTimothy
I am 1 of the Tuatha A son of Dogbert I don't think you get it. We have been here 6000 years what is happening is that our gene pool is spreading out through the populace. When 2 that carry the genes come together the genes awaken. The off spring apear to be gifted. We have always had powers granted by God. You are right we are from out of this world we were placed here 6000 years ago. People were already here they have been here for millions of years. I am blessed to find a princess so my children also carry our genes and are all gifted. They all have indigo dots between their eyes. You are right we are here to elevate the state of mankind.

I bow down to you Ancient God Of Ireland. Seems the off spring doesnt "apear" that gifted..I would have hoped an ancient Irish God would be able to spell.

You are misguided and this is not the way ahead. This thread is now science fiction.... I am anxious for your equilibrium as a whole.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

glad to know you an asian hating bigot if not anything else.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnTimothy

glad to know there are still people sumb enough to think the world is 6000 years old. but i wont let facts get in the way of your delusion.... please, continue.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

in a purely human sense our intelligence is slipping with each generation. everywhere, not just the US. it appears slower in other countries because their leaders realize they stand to gain more by having workers with a voice rather than sheep that have no clue what is going on. but at the same time, people are growing stupider and it wont be long before its more noticeable in other countries.

and yes, there are people that are 100% on a side because i have met some on the good and witnessed some on the bad.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
yes and they're all blond hair, blue eyes, a little taller than the rest in stature am i right? NO people, we're not special. we require too much nourishment, consume more liquid, too much flesh on our frame which result in back pain etc... our design has too many defects. if you ask me, if there were alien among us, they'd be a jap or something.

So is this post in response to the Op's original post? Because the asian genotype was created by the greys to look as much like them as possible, so their little ex-grey spirits in human bodies wouldn't feel so out of place.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BridgETeyes

Originally posted by JohnTimothy

I bow down to you Ancient God Of Ireland. Seems the off spring doesnt "apear" that gifted..I would have hoped an ancient Irish God would be able to spell.

You are misguided and this is not the way ahead. This thread is now science fiction.... I am anxious for your equilibrium as a whole.

I think he intended this as a joke.
I mean, dogbert?? Personally I like catbert better.

At least I would hope he did, cuz if not, for sure the lack of grammatical skills would kill any belief on my part as well, that this individiual had some extra special intelligence.

But the dots thing and the dogbert thing make me think he is joking.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

reply to post by DOADOA

glad to know you an asian hating bigot if not anything else.

I wouldn't say asian hating bigot... probably just a bit of a leftover relic in a backwater sort of place still kinda stuck in the WWII mindset. Calling them 'Japs' was typical in that time frame.

Or perhaps the individual doesn't know how to spell Japanese and so took a bit of a texting type short cut?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

in a purely human sense our intelligence is slipping with each generation. everywhere, not just the US. it appears slower in other countries because their leaders realize they stand to gain more by having workers with a voice rather than sheep that have no clue what is going on. but at the same time, people are growing stupider and it wont be long before its more noticeable in other countries.

I believe what we are seeing with that slipping intelligence is the NWO's agenda to dumb us all down. Educated people make very poor slaves and that is their intention for us. Since America is their primary target right now, they are really focusing their efforts here. They've managed to manipulate our educational system under the 'no child left behind' crap so that no child is really allowed to excel either, and a lot of people DON'T get any kind of real education. It basically has been turned into a giant babysitting institution. But that isn't going to last much longer. Like I said, the earth energy is rising and the sheeple are starting to get restless.

and yes, there are people that are 100% on a side because i have met some on the good and witnessed some on the bad.

Unless you are at their side 24/7, you can't know what they do ALL the time, eh? No human is capable of acting 100% one way or another. We are just too complex. And besides, who defines what the sides are? And what each side 'should' be doing? All of that kind of setting of positional standards ends up being very subjective. What is 'right' for you, may not at all be 'right' for me, so how can you really define my actions as right or wrong using only *your* standards? Just some meta questions to chew on, eh?

[edit on 17-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Coffee hinders you from your true potential? Wow! Could it actually be that you arent an alien and that you dont have powers to begin with? If you really believe that coffee retartds your ability to reach full potential then you'd better keep drinking it so that you wont be let down when you cant do anything extraordinary.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ok what about the great realm (4th and above) we all know these dimensions are highly manipulative. I ask in all honesty how do any of you know your not just being totally astrally manipulated? Its happened to us all right, so what makes you so sure your not being manipulated by the astral realms?

This is an honest question, I do not joke. The astral realm is no joke. It is no joke in the slightest. Remember they DONT want you to ascend. Whatever you see or feel you must discern against and KNOW it is from your higher self and NOT from an astral realm. Do not forget how manipulative these realms can be.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I can answer YES to all the questions so I must be an alien. Other oddities in my own experience also point to the fact that I must be an alien. I was born with a genetic mutation called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. This results in a weakness of the glue that holds humans together. Example is that my joints are always dislocating/subluxating, poor wound healing, extreme pain from the constant pull on the joints from earth's gravity, weaknesses in the inner organs and veins, in fact it affects my life so much I feel that is why I have always felt not of this earth as no one else suffers this that I know except family members.
Other oddities are that my heart is on the right side, not exactly on the right but not like everyone else in the world. My brain has also got an extra layer which the neurologists were puzzled by and my brain is also too big for my head! As I am still functioning as a normal human then the doctors don't look into it any further. Do others have any annomolies that are physical and seem to prove that you are an alien even if it cannot be proven?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

I sympathize I really do, but WHY must you see yourself as an alien? What the heck is wrong with being human? Humans are not all that bad really, we have our faults but why does everything thats slightely off centre mean we are alien??? Is it SO bad to be human?

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Mr Green]

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join