It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I have followed this thread on and off from its beginning.

I do find it hard to accept many of the claims on here but there is one thing this thread has made me aware of very much.

Its made me aware that my form is human but my soul is from the source and is neither alien or human it just is.

Whatever form we are in we should just accept it and use it to advance our soul. We should not constantly wish we were some thing else or want to be from some where else.

The pain and emptiness we feel is brought on by ourselves not because we are aliens wishing to go home. True enlightenment and love will be shown to those who seek and accept their true self. To totally accept who they are without wanting or needing more is the way towards the divine self, towards the divine light within. The divine light is within whether your from Earth, Mars or Venus. Its within whether your from the 3rd, 4th , 5th or even 9th dimension.

Im happy to be human, for it is from being human my soul is learning to accept who I am.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

that's the spirit....

i see what you did there

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cthulwho

im not gonna lie that would make sense if i still had cable. i havent watched anything but sports for months now and by months i mean almost a year. Not to mention, most of the friends i get to know still find my abilities strange. that is to say that it is a rare trait and in no way would watching tv make you psychic... it runs in the family bud

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
symmetricAvenger, you assume I give a crap what you think. I don't.

I think you're asleep & ignorant, & not capable of thinking outside the 3D box. No offense.

See, this is why I hate dealing w/ humans. Some are so stupid.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

,...dont

worry

Faulcon..

he

is

The GrassHopper...!

lol

though asleep, I do not think that is the case... I think he just disagrees with you,. but no reason to be abrupt and rude to people as it tends to 'alienate' them... for want of a better word...lol

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I just don't have any patience with people like that anymore. Arrogance & ignorance isn't exactly a winning combination.

The pain and emptiness we feel is brought on by ourselves not because we are aliens wishing to go home

Oh, really? If you say so.

I think he just disagrees with you

He "disagrees" with me? How the **** does he know anything about me or my situation? He's got a lot of nerve. Just out of curiosity, where do people think souls come from? I guess some people think they're all from 3rd dimensional Earth, huh? Or maybe they don't even believe in a soul. Maybe we're all just animated robots. Whatever.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Maybe we're all just animated robots.

lol thats not such a huge stretch of the imagination..

He angered me once, and its something that doesnt happen to me often lol... I wondered why , and did a bit of reflection on it.. happened to read a thread where he did the 'exact' same to someone else, who reacted just like me, and you... and then I realised that he must get some 'perverse' joy out of derailing, and upsetting people

... His posts consist mainly of a 'message' that he is sent here to impart .... however it is a message that I must have missed....either that, or he hasnt sent it yet???.... nevertheless reading his posts make my eyes go funny...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Thanx child of the earth im sure the sun children welcome your open mindstate

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

I've taken a break from ATS for mainly this reason. So many arrogant, angry folks here now. Either the Negatives are sending them, or a heck of a lot of humans have forged forth in a fight against their origins.

Everything each of these cynics and skeptics types here, comes straight from fear, so I guess I just answered myself... the Negatives did send them. Caving in to fear sets off the anger and the disbelief.

A predicament of sorts to say the least, we have come to assist, yet how do we assist these sleeping sheep? I shall give it a break for awhile and go elsewhere, where my assistance is asked for.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Everything each of these cynics and skeptics types here, comes straight from fear, so I guess I just answered myself...

Fear, ignorance - they're not coming from the light, at any rate.

the Negatives did send them.

Or they are themselves the negatives.

Anywho, I was really just irritated at the insolence more than anything else. They certainly don't affect me more than on a superficial level. I recognize that they are just in the dark - literally.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

I've taken a break from ATS for mainly this reason. So many arrogant, angry folks here now. Either the Negatives are sending them, or a heck of a lot of humans have forged forth in a fight against their origins.

Bluejay you are the master of your own energy field. It is you who controls what enters and what you leave outside. If you sense a negative energy just let it pass do not react to it or allow it into your being. Once you even give it a thought it has entered your light and won. To not react, to not give it energy back takes a lot more awarness than to fight it, for when you fight it you give your light and you lower your awarness, you fall asleep in a way. It is far better to hold onto your field. You know the truth within you, be strong in that belief and just let all other things pass by you.

This term "the negatives" who are they exactly? Ive not seen it mentioned in a thread before. You make them sound like they are a set race/group of people.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi MG! You are so right. Thank you for that. I hit a blockage somehow. The people in my life are very against my beliefs at this time and though I am not second guessing, I got lowered a bit. My energy got zapped, and I fell a step or two back...

I shall regain my strength to forge forward.

Oh, the negatives I referred to are our 'friends' here, they go by illuminati, orion, negatives... those dark forces trying to put out the light. I have a feeling they are right on my heels at this time...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
I hit a blockage somehow. The people in my life are very against my beliefs at this time and though I am not second guessing, I got lowered a bit. My energy got zapped, and I fell a step or two back...

If what you believe in your heart is true to you, totally true to your being then what others think of you is of no matter. Your energy can only be taken if you allow it , the main outlet for energy loss is the mind. Specifically the thoughts within the mind. The more you identify with thinking ( your anger at the negatives, your family and members on here and their judgments and interpretations of you) the less present you become and the less aware your consciousness becomes.

Awarness is to rise above everyday thoughts and shut down the unconscious thinking of the mind and its thoughts. Do this and you'll not be zapped again!!!

Thinking is only a small aspect of consciousness. Thought cannot exist without consciousness, but consciousness does not need thought. - E Tolle

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

And I have been human for not all that long, really. Just since the time of egypt's heyday, about 3,000 years ago. I had a lot of lives with my dragon though; I even remember a visit to Atlantis before it's fall. I was very close to being ready to be shifted into a dragon's body, I think.

I've been human about 4,000 years. It's so limited being in a human body in this dimension, isn't it? I'm ready to go back to being in a proper cetacean body in my home dimension. :-)

So are you east indian?? From what I see in the racial/collective unconscious, the people there were also originally from another world. They, as a group, bought the use of the indian subcontinent from the elves, because their original world, like the indigos, was destroyed and they needed a new home for their spirits. Since human bodies will suck in any kind of sentient spirit, they could then keep on living albeit in human bodies. But it was quite a while back; before Atlantis fell. Most everything came to a screeching halt when that happened, especially any kind of energy based travel.

The greys adapted the human body genotype to look as much like the east indian's original species as possible (even as they created the asian race to look like themselves as much as possible) and went on to create a lot of the 'gods' that had animal heads and such for the leadership of the east indians to help get their people under some kind of 'religious' control right away since by then it was well known how out of control and wild humans would get if not properly 'indoctrinated' and controlled by fear of what happens to them when they die (always a function of religion, eh?) because of how blind we are to the spirit level of awareness.

Also, the elves brought a lot of their favorite animals and fellow sentient species here to earth with them, including a number of whales and other smaller water mammals. But I don't really see the east indians coming from a water world. I haven't done much looking into what form they used to have or what environment they were accustomed to, though. Seems more desert like, really. Are you maybe more connected to that elven migration? Of course that was 350,000 plus years ago that that happened, though.

But I actually don't see anything in the racial/collective unconscious about 'dimensions' here other than that the demons come from another dimension; one where silica versus carbon is the basic building block of life. In fact, I don't see dimensions being involved much in this whole enlightenment thing at all. Mostly it is just other aliens having a grand old time leading us along. To them, we are so blind and gullible, for the most part, that we are good for such a laugh when it comes to spirit realm stuff.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I have followed this thread on and off from its beginning.

I do find it hard to accept many of the claims on here but there is one thing this thread has made me aware of very much.

Its made me aware that my form is human but my soul is from the source and is neither alien or human it just is.

Whatever form we are in we should just accept it and use it to advance our soul. We should not constantly wish we were some thing else or want to be from some where else.

The pain and emptiness we feel is brought on by ourselves not because we are aliens wishing to go home. True enlightenment and love will be shown to those who seek and accept their true self. To totally accept who they are without wanting or needing more is the way towards the divine self, towards the divine light within. The divine light is within whether your from Earth, Mars or Venus. Its within whether your from the 3rd, 4th , 5th or even 9th dimension.

Im happy to be human, for it is from being human my soul is learning to accept who I am.

It is totally true that our goal should indeed be to become our best and highest self, our truest self that we would have been if not for the trauma of living in a totally dysfunctional civilization.

And we really have to work on clearing and healing ourselves as our PRIMARY goal, not saving the world, not stopping global warming, not waiting for the 'fleet' to rescue us. All those things are just busy work to keep us from our real task and since that task is so difficult, it isn't surprising how many so easily fall into the 'save the world, the poor starving kids in africa and baby gay whales' trap.

But in that process of healing I do think it is incredibly helpful to know your history/origins so you can see how and where your spirit origins might help or hinder your progress towards becoming the fullest and highest self you are capable of. While we do live only in the moment, our history shapes the decisions and beliefs about the moment we live in. We can be either conscious about that influence or unaware. Me personally, I think conscious is much more helpful.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

What dimension are your alien spirit guides from...you state you are from the 9th dimension so they must be from the 10th...is that correct?

Actually, my spirit guides are my people from 9D. We are in a soul group & frequently incarnate together, so we have many past lives where we've known each other. Anyway, our 9D selves watch over each other - give support, protection, information, guidance, etc.

I think the 1st order of business for me was to wake up to "real" reality. Now it's to help other people to wake up.
[edit on 11-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

what a load of crap "no offense"
[huh. No offense, eh? Here, let me just slam dunk your beliefs and values, but hey, NO offense! How in the world isn't this something to feel offended by???? You must live in some very strange reality! DRG]

and i will show u why its a load of crap

Actually, my spirit guides are my people from 9D. We are in a soul group & frequently incarnate together, so we have many past lives where we've known each other. Anyway, our 9D selves watch over each other - give support, protection, information, guidance, etc. I think the 1st order of business for me was to wake up to "real" reality.

can you lie or will you be honest?

9d? what is that? some bull# word you never knew was around when you was 4 years of age?

lets get real then u say Oh incarnate.. oh please dont be daft.. we watch over each other?? are you havin a laf???

this is what i hate

I woke up ???

woke up from what? being totally clueless ??? like the rest of the 7 billion people on this planet

look... we have more important things to worry about than god and harry krishna and all them other stupid gods or whatever

YOU are the reason for this crap we call life.. ok? not harry kirshna not god they can all go # em selfs for all i care because i see starving kids and war and do you know who does and permits it?

YOU DO

stop running away from the truth and wake up,.,, WE CREATED THIS MESS

not god not krishna not mohammad not and bloody god

WE DID

do you know why i hate the human race?

NO BACK BONE WHAT SO EVER

Wow. A bit harsh, eh??? Actually *we typical humans* didn't create this mess; the NWO bunch did. WE are guilty, however, of letting them. So we share that burden.

But ultimately what we are here to do is become our highest and best selves, which has nothing to do with the distractions of the world, even if it is such a mess. Heal yourself and heal the world.

But at the end of reading your rant, I am not sure why you felt compelled to do so. To what purpose are you slamming on this individual?? I am not thinking it is to prove how superior you are, because, well that rant was not at all any kind of indication of how morally superior you've become, as far as I can tell.

So, what was the intent? I really can't tell.

And really, you are probably the human you hate most, I would guess.

But even if you don't believe that, you have to acknowledge that you are in fact human and if you hate humans, that means you hate yourself as well, eh?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Huh. What in heck did I do to warrant a ill mannered whatever warning??? I think it was the post asking that one individual to please be a bit clearer on what he was asking for! *shakes head with confusion* That's considered ill mannered? Dang.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

So are you east indian??

No, but I'm very interested in that culture. I've studied the religious philosophy, studied yoga, etc. I figured I must've had a past life there at some point, but I didn't realize until last year that Vishnu, Brahman, & Siva are some of my spirit guides.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

So are you east indian??

No, but I'm very interested in that culture. I've studied the religious philosophy, studied yoga, etc. I figured I must've had a past life there at some point, but I didn't realize until last year that Vishnu, Brahman, & Siva are some of my spirit guides.

Huh. Interesting.
I am guessing you probably did have some lives there, but if you are in fact of a waterworld origin, you aren't of the true 'east indian' spirit origins. But it seems that there are similarities that various aliens (and hence the cultures they create here) share, when they become human, and these people might have similar values to your own people which makes you feel comfortable and more at home with them.

And this dimension thing. Do you actually see the other dimensions or feel them or are just told about them or? I am always seeking more external information as a basis for looking in the racial/collective unconscious.
IF there are different dimensions other than the demon world, I would love to find out more about them.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I am guessing you probably did have some lives there, but if you are in fact of a waterworld origin, you aren't of the true 'east indian' spirit origins. But it seems that there are similarities that various aliens (and hence the cultures they create here) share, when they become human, and these people might have similar values to your own people which makes you feel comfortable and more at home with them.

Yes, I am more comfortable w/ the Hindu religion, for ex, b/c it recognizes reincarnation, karma, values ahimsa (doing no harm), vegetarianism, etc. What i'm getting is that my people & I did spend some time there. Vishnu, Brahma & Siva taught some good values & universal truths to the people there. The knowledge has been preserved in the ancient texts pretty well, not that there haven't been some changes. Those aren't their real names, btw. The names have changed a little over the interceding thousands of years.

Do you actually see the other dimensions or feel them or are just told about them or?

I have felt some things in other dimensions. For ex, there has been a cat "ghost" on my bed about 3-4 times. It's the wildest thing. It has weight, & motion, I could almost see the paw prints on the bed, but there was nothing there that I could see. It even woke me up in the middle of the night once. It was curled up just like a regular cat - I could feel it, but there was nothing there. So, I'm thinking it's just a bleed-over from another dimension. It didn't scare me, but it kind of freaked me out a little. Anyway, I really wish I had the ability to see other dimensions. All I can do is channel. It is a great skill, tho, b/c I get a lot of info that way. I wasn't even thinking about other dimensions before last year. I mean, I knew they existed, but i wasn't thinking in those terms at all.

I am always seeking more external information as a basis for looking in the racial/collective unconscious. IF there are different dimensions other than the demon world, I would love to find out more about them

I think 5D & above are pretty decent dimensions. I think Repts are in 4D. At least, that's what I've gotten & what I've read from other sources. I'm not allowed to astrally project (I've tried so hard) b/c that is venturing into 4D where some pretty dark entities live. They'd love to make a tasty little snack out of me - lol. Seriously, tho, they have threatened to kill me if i stray into their realm.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join