It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I have phrased my posting vaguely I think as I can only say I am alien as in the physical anomolies I have are alien to most human beings. When I say to people about my conditions they immediately say that I am alien as they have never seen people who can stretch their skin four inches from the bone. They don't understand when I dislocate my ankles or knees tripping over a pebble. So to explain I do feel like more of an alien as most people don't understand...does that make sense?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
That sounds a lot like a condition called Ehlers Danlos syndrome. My mother thought we had it. It means your skin is very flexible and hyperextended joints. It happens to be rare, 1 in half a mil have it.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
something big is going to happen or already has begun. ive been feeling that for a time now

[edit on 17-7-2009 by ace1059]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

for me, it is more communication than manipulation. sure they could but what would that solve. i am not even out of college yet and there is no way i will hold influence over anything for atleast 7-14 years. that would be a waste of consciousness to manipulate me yet.

on the other hand, they could however manipulate others to get me to act a certain way. just like us humans do to relatives and spouses

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

i guess you could put it like this, we realized from too early an age that humanity was destroying itself for short-term gain that even day traders on wall street would scoff at. I am 100% open to the chance that we are all 100% human but at the same time keep my fingers crossed that i may be separate.

As i have said before, i have seen things that make me think that I am in someway important to someone somewhere that is not human. I have also stated that working in a mall makes you see exactly what we are as a species and it is not exactly the most flattering lens because the blinders come off and it is what it is.

I simply hope we, or rather my own personage isnt as good as it gets. IF it is, it is just depressing.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by squiggy241

Yes that is what it is called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. It is very hard to live with as you are different and everyone notices so in essence I feel like an alien. Thanks for the interest....

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Ok what about the great realm (4th and above) we all know these dimensions are highly manipulative. I ask in all honesty how do any of you know your not just being totally astrally manipulated? Its happened to us all right, so what makes you so sure your not being manipulated by the astral realms?

This is an honest question, I do not joke. The astral realm is no joke. It is no joke in the slightest. Remember they DONT want you to ascend. Whatever you see or feel you must discern against and KNOW it is from your higher self and NOT from an astral realm. Do not forget how manipulative these realms can be.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Mr Green]

Hum. So is this post for anyone in particular?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Originally posted by kalenga

Never mind... I didn't read far enough to see someone else had more information about that disorder; was telling about a CSI:NYC that had someone like that on the show.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
wow this thread is really gone out if control here...
we are humans we have a human body....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

for me, it is more communication than manipulation. sure they could but what would that solve. i am not even out of college yet and there is no way i will hold influence over anything for atleast 7-14 years. that would be a waste of consciousness to manipulate me yet.

Thank you all for your reasons as to why you dont think your human and that you think your possibly starseeds.

I am not singling you out here in any way guidance but something about your post above caught my eye.

You say you may have to wait 7-14 years to make a difference, not so, I believe we all make a difference in our NOW. This 14 years is the future, you can not access your future it will never happen, its all about your NOW. sure enough your 14 years ahead will become a reality but when it does it will be in your now.

The Great zen master Rinzai stated, in order to take his students attention away from time, would often raise his finger and slowly ask

" What , at this moment, is lacking?" a powerful question that does not require an answer on the level of the mind. It is designed to take your attention deeply into the Now.

A similar question in the Zen tradition is this:

" If not now, when?"

www.eckharttolle.com...

If not now then when? What is going to have changed in 14 years? In 14 years it will still be your Now so why not Now? Consciousness is forever now, it is now what it will be in 14 years. Whos or whats consciousness do you think is or is going to manipulate you? Pure consciousness would never manipulate you or anybody, it just is and always will be.

I hope this helps.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thank you all for your great contributions to this thread. They help the awakening process.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Thank you all for your great contributions to this thread. They help the awakening process.

Peace,
Mulder

You are welcome (even though you really haven't said anything about my contributions specifically.) I am curious as to what you think.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Just food for thought concerning this thread. It appears to smack quite a bit of duality although I have read a lot of "we are all one" type language I'm not sure that that is understood. There is still a huge over all feeling of polarity and a general "us" and "them" gross view.

My being a practitioner of Zen Buddhism for about 18 years on the cushion has led me to "see" otherwise. The phenomena of which you speak is simply that; phenomena. Like all things that have a beginning, this too shall pass with it's own unforeseen end. To make my point even more succinct I will share with you the Buddhist version of Occam's Razor. I will share with you the four laws as discovered by the Buddha Siddartha Gautam but not invented or created by him. These laws thus far are infallible and have yet to be disproven by ANY known mode of thought up to and including empirical science. These four laws or facts are as follows:

1) All compounded things are impermanent.

2) All emotions are pain.

3) All things have no inherent existence.

4) Nirvana (enlightenment) is beyond concepts.

So you see, all of this is transient and meaningless. Strip it all away you still exist as the Witness, the Observer, the Great Uncreate. The One Witness uses the eyes of all sentient creation as windows seeing all rise and fall in It's awareness forever and ever and forever again. Everything you are looking at is very simply you looking at it! What a silly game you've created. This game has only two rules:

1) Forget Who You really are (pure consciousness, God, Allah, Wakan Tanka, Vergessen, Nirohd, etc...)

2) Believe in another...

Why did you invent this game? You were inexorably and deeply aware of being...alone.

Aliens? Humans? Pleiedians? Arcturans? What is the difference? It all will pass back into time and space both of which you exist prior to. You simply are. Less participation in the creation you believed into existence and more observing it with reasonable detachment will show you this. There is nothing to know. Nothing to become. Nothing to be without or within.

Just this....

= ) Namaste

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Hi redwoodjedi. There are a few things about your post that I haven’t understood, possibly due to my own ignorance.

“2) All emotions are pain.”
What about pleasure, elation etc? They may possibly lead to and eventually even be a cause of emotional pain, but in themselves are generally considered to be its dual opposite. Or do you use the word in a different context or with a different meaning?

Have you studied the nature of “all things” to know? Has Buddha?

Do you know if such a thing "exists", or is this not just a concept in itself? If you have acheived enlightenment it might be more than a concept for you, but have you not just given us a concept regarding enlightenment?

For me, transient doesn’t always equate to meaningless, and I hope you won’t mind too muchif I give my own version of the two points you raise…

1.Forget what you think you are, it may be an illusion.

2.See beliefs for what they are.

Could part of your post not be changed to the following and be just as accurate……?

“Why did you invent this game? You were inexorably and deeply aware of being...alone.

Aliens? Humans? Pleiedians? Arcturans? Zen Buddhists? What is the difference? etc etc.”

For me, there is always the possibility of more to know and to become. I hope not to sound negative or arrogant, but are you not giving them a similar book with a different cover, so to speak? Like swapping one belief, or possibly one illusion, for another. They probably have as good a chance of being Lilliputians as they have of being Starseeders, but who knows? With all respect, I don't know if there are any enlightened Zen Buddhists either. Possibly, who knows?

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Cogito, Ergo Sum]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Aliens? Humans? Pleiedians? Arcturans? Zen Buddhists? What is the difference?

Nothing. There is no difference. How could there be. What we have is a state of lostness that leads us to believe there is a difference. The one / source split to experience the wonders of manifestation, now we are on our journey back.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi
Just food for thought concerning this thread. It appears to smack quite a bit of duality although I have read a lot of "we are all one" type language I'm not sure that that is understood. There is still a huge over all feeling of polarity and a general "us" and "them" gross view.

My being a practitioner of Zen Buddhism for about 18 years on the cushion has led me to "see" otherwise. The phenomena of which you speak is simply that; phenomena. Like all things that have a beginning, this too shall pass with it's own unforeseen end. To make my point even more succinct I will share with you the Buddhist version of Occam's Razor. I will share with you the four laws as discovered by the Buddha Siddartha Gautam but not invented or created by him. These laws thus far are infallible and have yet to be disproven by ANY known mode of thought up to and including empirical science. These four laws or facts are as follows:

1) All compounded things are impermanent.

2) All emotions are pain.

So you see, all of this is transient and meaningless. Strip it all away you still exist as the Witness, the Observer, the Great Uncreate. The One Witness uses the eyes of all sentient creation as windows seeing all rise and fall in It's awareness forever and ever and forever again. Everything you are looking at is very simply you looking at it! What a silly game you've created. This game has only two rules:

1) Forget Who You really are (pure consciousness, God, Allah, Wakan Tanka, Vergessen, Nirohd, etc...)

2) Believe in another...

Why did you invent this game? You were inexorably and deeply aware of being...alone.

Aliens? Humans? Pleiedians? Arcturans? What is the difference? It all will pass back into time and space both of which you exist prior to. You simply are. Less participation in the creation you believed into existence and more observing it with reasonable detachment will show you this. There is nothing to know. Nothing to become. Nothing to be without or within.

Just this....

= ) Namaste

So, from that perspective, why bother living? What's the point? That has always been the main problem with this religion from my perspective. If that is all we are here for, why bother???

But of course, it isn't just this religion I have a problem with. It is ALL religions. From what I see in the racial unconscious (after my shaman journey), every single religion on this planet was either created by the NWO order bunch, or they had a hand in helping to create it.

None of it was truly meant to lead us to enlightenment, although they can talk a good talk, don't get me wrong. So, even with all it's holy monks sitting around meditating in the mountains and being all detached and such, I still think this religion, like every other, was really only meant to spin us and control us. It is just that the ex-grey spirits of the east needed a religion that negated self, which feels 'right' since so many of them are such weak selves, compared to the ex-elves who were much more independent.

From what I see out there, the NWO bunch (originally the aliens called the Jue-sah) very much design the religions to fit whatever ex-alien spirit group they were having to deal with and control. Some they developed as they went along, like Christainity... it has evolved over time. Others, like Hinduism, they co-created with that world's leaders before most of the people's spirits arrived here from their destroyed home world to incarnate into human bodies, so they could keep their arriving spirits firmly under control in human bodies from the git go.

And notice it's non-violent message. That is a dead give away that the NWO helped create it. They so don't want us to defend ourselves against them, so they are always trying to guilt trip and shame us out of our usually quite righteous anger at them. To de-fang and de-tooth us is a huge part of what they hope to achieve with religion of any sort.

Of course you are entirely entitled to your opinion, but I just need to point out that it isn't necessarily the right one, just merely *your* preferred one. And coming in to lecture us on the 'right' way to think isn't at all any different that the typical 'christain' dogmatic approach, eh?

[edit on 24-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Reply to Originally posted by DragonriderGal

I am not religious, I find it does not help spread messages , all it does is divide. I am spiritual but I do find of all the religions, Buddhism is the one closest to the truth. Is shows enlightenment is available for all no matter who you are .

One of the basic beliefs of Buddhism is the conviction that happiness and good fortune are attainable to all, regardless of age, race or background. Buddhists believe that all negative mental states or "delusions" as they are referred to, can be overcome through the practice of meditation.

Buddhists believe that true peace, wisdom and personal freedom can be achieved by all of humankind.

www.catalogs.com...

Now I dont think thats such a bad message, but it still is a religion. I find it far easier to be spiritual and just seek the guidance and love of the one creator/God/Being.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Sorry but I gotta scoot for the day. I will try to get back to answer you tomorrow, Mr. Green.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ah...I stirred up a hornets nest, didn't I? Sorry about that. I guess I will have to elucidate a bit more on my previous post in order to bring a little more clarity as to what I have stated.

Yes, Buddhism is a religion of sorts. A very harsh one at that especially for Westerners. Why? It negates a "self" while revealing a "SELF" and it is the belief of "no beliefs".

Why go on living? A very good question. From an enlightened stand point (and we are all enlightened and if you weren't you couldn't function), life is the ultimate last thing to overcome. The only cure for it is death. Neither exist. Hmm?!? That's right. Neither life nor death exist. Neither Heaven nor Hell exist. All is a state of mind. A fabrication of consciousness. Aspects of the game I mentioned in the previous post. So, for the sake of understanding, I will elaborate on the four laws and describe enlightenment (and by doing so, I have conceptualized it and therefore it is a lie, like all perceived existence) so that maybe our points of view collectively are less convoluted and a semblance of some sort of singularity can be recognized.

1) All compound things are illusory

Everything is a composite of pieces and parts. Nothing exists as a total whole and complete thing in and of itself by itself. Take away the parts and pieces and you are left with?...Nothing.

2) All emotions are pain

Even happiness, ecstasy and all forms of elation are pain because they are fleeting. They have a beginning and most certainly an end and with that end comes the instant yearning to have it again; a feeling of being without, less than, incomplete = suffering. Love is not an emotion. It is the foundational energy upon which all that is witnessed and experienced that is constructed by....YOU!

3) All things have no inherent existence

Impermanence. Not one thing made or created exists forever. Not one. Time breaks all things down to their sole elements only to be morphed and begin again as something else.

4) Nirvana (enlightenment) is beyond concept

Here is where I prove to you that you and each and all is/are always/already enlightened and that you are both prior to the ideas of time and space as neither exist. Do a simple meditation of I am "not this" and "not that" or neti neti. You look at the grass for instance and because you can witness it you are therefore not that. Your hand before you because you can witness and observe it objectively is therefore not you. Your emotions can be "seen" by the mind's eye and therefore they are not you. Your thoughts are also able to be witnessed objectively and therefore you are not those either. Stripped down to nothing and yet you can still observe?!! Therefore I ask you who is this Witness? Who is this Unseen Seer that can never turn around and see Itself, that watches with utter stillness and silence as all rises and falls in It's observation never missing a single thing? Who is that? That Witness is YOU!! Beyond body and thing. Beyond feeling and scope. Beyond idea and.....concept. This is the last throes of duality. For surely if you dwell in this state of no state as the Pure Witness for very long, the last and greatest death occurs and the truth is revealed in it's entirety as the Witness disappears and collapses into all that is seen, melding seamlessly into everything It sees and you...you are that! Duality dies when the last great catastrophe of realizing that you are simultaneously the Pure Witness and all that is Witnessed and that you no longer see things from this side of your face. You drink the pacific in a single gulp, the mountains are your footstool and the stars are your head. You cannot die because you have never been created. Concepts die, time stands still and space is full of YOU! Look out the window this instant and witness your Original Face, the one you had before you were born!

= ) Namaste

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi
... I guess I will have to elucidate a bit more on my previous post in order to bring a little more clarity as to what I have stated ...

Could you also elucidate on this: Does Buddhism also teach about the mechanism of “recycling” of human souls and the merciful erasure of their memory after each cycle?

[edit on 24-7-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join