It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
I'm fairly new, but if
aliens exist, why do they sneak around so much?
Wouldn't it make them more trustworthy in the eyes of
the people that they're visiting if they were 'up front' with
them?

Hi Boy in Dress, welcome back after your computer problems.

Ive often wondered this and I think its maybe one of several reasons...Some galactic law prevents them doing this (non interferance type thing)...TPTB stop them in some way (treaty or by force)...the Aliens want to sneak around or there arnt any aliens at all??? Well of course there are aliens so that last point doesnt figure but you know what I mean.

Maybe if we met (humans and aliens..not me and you lol) we'd not be able to stand each others "spirit frequencies", I did read on another thread this is indeed the reason why they have to hide from us, they literally are unable to materialize in our dimensional frequency and this is the reason they have resorted to contacting us through crop circles, that is a way around this interdimensional frequency issue.

Nice avatar !!! Very erm...you

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

tptb have no power over them but i would assume that interference is prohibited

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I scored yes on most of the questions.

Except the ones about having a strong purpose being on this planet and the supernatural abilities.

I still don't have a clue why I am on this godforsaken place and it has been a while already. Special abilities? Nope, don't have any. Sometimes I get this feeling that I've had abilities and I can almost remember but the feeling goes away as quickly as it comes.

The human body is the only thing I have known.

The trouble is, now that have been a human for so long, I don't know how to get home, I don't even know where 'home' is.

Dang.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by tungus]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Thank you for that possible explanation, I never thought about
the idea of 'spiritual frequencies'. I wonder... I Wanda... yes dear?

I digess, sorry. I would not like to meet an alien, I think my mind
could not accept such a thing, I lead a simple life and the thought
of being held down and have those 'experiments' done to me
(especially the corrugated hose-pipe treatment) leaves me wishing
to splash water on my face.

It's all little too much for me, but I wonder... what would be my
frequency... Kenneth?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
hi all just came across this site and this topic which really reflacts me.

i don't know wat is true or not but 1 thing i know is that
i live a comlitly deferent kind of life from other
this are some things about me,
1- i used to love space since was small
2- never fighted with anyone in my life
3- never get angry to shout out load
4- like to obseve people and study them and help them
5- always have a feeling wats going to happen
6- never panic when i have problems
7- i alway try to do the right thing
8- alway like to help people
9- never value money or things more then people.
10- when ever i think of were we come from i get goose bumps.
11- like to explore the unknow
12- and more

i always felt that something is wrong with me, i stile think so coz
i stile don't think this artical is my answer.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by etfaheem

i always felt that something is wrong with me, i stile think so coz
i stile don't think this artical is my answer.

I dont think from reading your post above there is anything wrong with you in the slightest. Not sure if it makes you an alien, maybe just a caring human...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Interesting theory. I personally fit just about all of the criterion for being an alien. I do believe I was reincarnated but am not sure about being an alien. I am more inclined to believe in the spirit world.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Very recently I have been feeling odd. It sort of dawned on me that I will be graduating college in 2013, a year after this awakening/revolution/whatever your views are on it. And I get really excited, knowing I will live to see the end of a prophecy. I believe I was born in a very special time... I've lived through Y2K, Katrina, terrorism, a black president, so many personal things, and now an apocalypse (in the 'unveiling' sense). I feel a heavy and urgent energy around me all the time, like something is bound to break. I'm just waiting from a sign from home.

I've always yearned for home... not my house, because that is anything but a home, but where my heart lies. I feel very naked, all of the time, when I think about belonging. I never stood out in school other than my good grades. I fell among the "losers" but I'm not some basement geek. I just didn't like the same things everyone else did. Even the kids who liked similar stuff as me were of no appeal... in hindsight I realize it was because while they were like me, they weren't like me. I didn't find my real best friend until going through so many fake ones, and I think she's one of us too. Sadly, she thinks I'm a bit nuts and flaky lol, but I know it's because she represses herself so much. I'd like to introduce her to this site (this thread at least) because she used to be big into conspiracies, but she seems uncomfortable with spirituality.

I dunno, maybe I'll start a journal or a blog or something, to talk about my own awakening. The anonymity of the internet is awesome XD

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to share this information I have on 'Singing Quartz', sometimes known as Lemurian Seed Crystal.

This is from the book, Love is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals by Melody; pg 535-6

"Singing Quartz Crystals are similar in configuration to the laser wand configuration, albeit usually smaller. They have a clear, sweet resonance when gently allowed to touch one another.

They are said to have been developed by thought projection during visitation from other planetary beings who were close to Earth in space craft. They share a common sound and contain a solution to the obstacles of communication with respect to the sending and receiving of messages between the Earth plane and extra-terrestrial beings.

Singing crystals are said to have also been used to assist space craft from other worlds during navigation and landing processes. Utilization of these crystals in the gridding process produces a superb force field due to the interaction of the 'singing energy'. The gridding of areas of the Earth with these crystals can assist in stimulating communication and visitation by beings from other physical worlds.

The singing crystal expresses the spectrum of sound and is compatible with the spectrum of light. It creates the very powerful, higher pitched 'OM' vibration, bringing about the creative forces. The body can attune to this spectrum and can emanate the energy and reality of the higher-self.

They further help to bring joy to ones life and to encourage one to move to the rhythm of ones own 'drum'. In addition, they can be used to open and to release energy blockages, to align the energies of the body, to smooth the aura, and to stimulate clairaudience.

The sending of clear light frequency through the crystals can assist one in contacting analytical beings of other worlds -- both planetary worlds and other dimensional worlds. They have been used to bring communication from celestial beings.

Singing crystals combine the healing vibrations of Mother Earth with the energy of the stars. They are quite useful in 'toning for health' and tend to promote 'rearrangement to perfection' of the cellular structures. They have also been used in the treatment of disorders of the ears and to stimulate the correction of hearing deficiencies."

I own 2 of these crystals, and I haven't worked much with them in meditation because they give me a headache. If anyone would like more information, let me know. I don't want to hog the thread lol.

[edited for formatting]

[edit on 8/26/2009 by Alpha Furyan]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
have you tried meditating with no talismans to get enough spirit energy to handle the crystals?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
have you tried meditating with no talismans to get enough spirit energy to handle the crystals?

I'm not sure what you mean by no talismans? And how do talismans inhibit 'spirit energy'?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Ok. So many of us are not from around here. So what now what? Anybody have any "special powers"? Got a free energy machine in your basement?
It is nice to think you're special. But so what? What are you going to do with it?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Calm down and relax these conditions don't mean you're an alien , they simply mean you are a human being. Nothing special about you. Do you think that you're the only one who has empathy for things? It's a human emotion

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Things star-seeds may not be good at:

English grammar

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I have felt exactly like that. Even though I can answer yes to mulders question (and then some) I also felt slightly attuned to the earth itself, and because of that I did and still do have that feeling like everyone or everything is holding its breath before the big plunge.

Its silly now that I think about it but everytime I read about end of the world scenerio's or see documentrys I get really emotional to the point of tears. Not the feeling of "oh boy I cant wait" but more along the lines of saddness of everything thats going to happen. Empathy..its a pain..lol

Even that being said I can understand about being a rebel against the darker vibrations. Almost like us just "exixting in this element of time at this time just before everything happens" can act as a counter measure..a counter vibration?

Of course I can only speak for myself but I always know that being as "diffrent as I am" I have my own personnel sacrafice and hardships that most people cant really understand. A perfect example is that in my own wiring...I can not hate anyone. I have tried but its just not part of my emotional spectrem. That and its just so hard for me to be mean. Its a simple example but still it leads to huge frusteration on my part.

Anyways this was just my thoughts on my matter. I can be wrong and I can be just a bit crazy in the head but if thier is one thing that I a come to understand is that I wouldnt change who I am for anything, whether its crazy or extra terristal..at the least I would go against the grain one way or another.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
why do people get so confused.?

Topic : Many of you are aliens :

Right lets nail this shall we.. NO

You are all HUMANS .. BUT you are sick of waiting.. and do you know what yo are waiting for?

GOD

Boo hooo

God what is this? some dude in the sky playing chess?? are you kidding me?

your not aliens.. your not indigo children from the 4 dimention .. your a bog standard life form

get it?

and aliens "are real" they just watch you and think.. wow how stupid are they

do you know why?

compare ANTS to HUMANS .. ants win hand down...

So for me. just me get on with the job of STAYING human be for your race ends up like T REX

NOTHING .. and the reason why i say this is because IT WILL HAPPEN

not a joke.. people do not DIE for a joke..

life is what makes the universe work and if your to blind to see it.. well go read a bible and chant Armageddon.. because its already happening.. as your lot are VERY lethargic about it

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

hey I never said I was an alien. Im not Im human , I dont know why I come to this thread because Im not an alien! It doesnt say humans cant post in it so I continue to chat to these alien types.

You seem kind of angry, if thats you in the avatar you look all kinda moody/lost in thought (deep thinker) too. Why? It doesnt matter that people think they are aliens, well not really at least they are questioning their reality more than most.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
We're spirit first, that's what this is really about. Alien is merely a label on something else out there not from here time/place/frequency/vibration/planet/universe etc.

Nobody is making claims of being special, because we're ALL "Special".. there is no such thing as special its just who we really are. Seeing things as being special tends to divide people more than bring them together, its a label, it's another belief system. We're ALL equal, nobody is better, more special, or anything than anyone else. But we're also not JUST humans, we just happen to have human bodies right now.

I challenge all these naysayers to to sit in meditation for two hours and still make claims that all of this is nonsense and we're just human. You're infinite never-ending never beginning eternal conciousness, that is connected to everything that exists simultaneously in the infinite moment of now.

Spirit first, we need a mantra around here. Spirit first, we're spirit first. Spirit first, spirit first.

Be In Peace.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It matters to me a lot. Life was never about being human my friend

You see Being YOU is important yes .. But LIFE is more important

You have the test. what will you do with it? will you fail or pass.. I am here to remind you of that test.

Do you want the universe to keep going? do you want to stay here?

if the answer is I DONT KNOW = your screwed if the answer is YES then you understand the importance of the question that is being asked of you

aliens ARE just like the tree the cat the dog.. they are a FUNCTION of the universe just like YOU are

For every person on this planet is a universe.. for every life from on this planet is a universe

egro sum YOU are the universe.. I know it sounds silly and stupid but you was CREATED for a reason

Just like I was... TO KEEP IT GOING

now IF i was god "or an alien" and im not.. then what would GOD ask him self?

you see its not about the answer to the questions we seek its about understanding the very question

Because without it .. you do not get an answer do you?

people focus far to much on the outcome and not the reason for it.

LIFE MAKES the UNIVERSE WORK and WE "life" all of it DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE in this matter

But the choice we do have is this

Do you WISH to STAY HERE?

that is the only choice WITHIN life

A tree does not ask why it is a tree

why do you ask why you are here? pointless is it not?

you have mathematics and brains i suggest you use them

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
We're spirit first, that's what this is really about. Alien is merely a label on something else out there not from here time/place/frequency/vibration/planet/universe etc.

Nobody is making claims of being special, because we're ALL "Special".. there is no such thing as special its just who we really are. Seeing things as being special tends to divide people more than bring them together, its a label, it's another belief system. We're ALL equal, nobody is better, more special, or anything than anyone else. But we're also not JUST humans, we just happen to have human bodies right now.

Thanks.

Some sure take it literally.

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join