It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Declaration of Independence 2009

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Veritas26

Simplicity is best.

I agree...but Sometimes we need to be very detailed. being simple is how our world is beginning to bring us down. We really need to start informing each other and teaching other what we know.. because all the media and Gov't is going to do is lead us away from details they don't want us knowing. Also dumb us down so we don't realize how much power we could have if we used our brains.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
We need to work up a poster print out or paper size, print out copies and hand them out in major cities.

Organize a day where group of us go out to main cities, pass out these papers with the declaration on it. This is what the colonist did before sending the draft to England to gain support.

Time Square in NYC for sure.

LA, Chicago, Atlanta, St. Louis, Seattle, Houston, ect...

June 30th shall be the day of Project D

This is how we get it out there, if we have enough cities and get some publicity, at least Internet news sites will post articles about it. Maybe even get some TV air time.

Anyone be able to post the petition on Digg.com and try to get it on the first page?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClinTrojan
We need to work up a poster print out or paper size, print out copies and hand them out in major cities.

Organize a day where group of us go out to main cities, pass out these papers with the declaration on it. This is what the colonist did before sending the draft to England to gain support.

Time Square in NYC for sure.

LA, Chicago, Atlanta, St. Louis, Seattle, Houston, ect...

June 30th shall be the day of Project D

This is how we get it out there, if we have enough cities and get some publicity, at least Internet news sites will post articles about it. Maybe even get some TV air time.

Anyone be able to post the petition on Digg.com and try to get it on the first page?

I can help out in the NYC area, times square is about a 20 min drive from where im at, or i can just take the path in.

should send out your e-mail info VIA U2U to me and others to organize this thing!

Keep the hope alive my friends!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
More than half way done with my task. If I keep at it most of tonight, the video should be done by tomorrow.

Onward Sons of Liberty!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question
More than half way done with my task. If I keep at it most of tonight, the video should be done by tomorrow.

Onward Sons of Liberty!

I thought the video was made already unless that was Declaration of Independence video Beta V1.

and samples you'd like to share?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

Originally posted by Question

Onward Sons of Liberty!

I thought the video was made already unless that was Declaration of Independence video Beta V1.

and samples you'd like to share?

That was someone else that decided to take my task away
lol! just kidding. But yes, I'm working on my own version. It just took me longer because of how long it took me to hunt down footage and soundtrack.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

ahhh makes sense, shame on him for making a beta version!!

as i had already asked, any samples of it or do i have to wait until tomorrow? seeing the final version of it is suspenseful!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Job well done!!!

My best in your pursuit for citizenship!

Signed, S&F my friend!

Ciao!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Feel free to e-mail me. My deviantART account, the official website, and a few other places have my internet contact info. And you guys can always U2U me.June 30th sounds great. Project D it is.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
How long do you think it will be before the Deceleration is rewritten?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Well, I think we have quite the clamp down on it. It's already been changed once. Of the three new grievances added, only one of them is useless as it reiterates number 11.

The Federal Regime and Government have targeted political dissidents and publicly declared them terrorists for political purposes.

This is what I mean by using simple language that encompasses alot. And I spent alot of time reading the original for inspiration on how to wite a simple yet descriptive document.

Here's the one that was added that I didn't like for its repetitiveness.

The Federal Government, once empowered by its self approved legislature, allows for no alteration nor indeed questioning of method by any Citizen of the Nation without them being branded as extremists or terrorist and exposing themselves to unnecessary oppression and character assassination.

This says the exact same thing as 11 and yet it is twice as long.

Earlier in this thread I said that if anyone does add anything, that any change has to keep the spirit of the document. One more caveat, the documents amendments have to be consistent with the rest of the document. The original 16 cover ALOT. Even if it doesn't name individual crimes, it does name the causes of what lead to those crimes.

Indeed, 18 would have been great if 11 weren't there and vice versa. I'm trying not to say the same thing twice.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

How is it that they can just add stuff to our Deceleration and everyone in our society is so blind to what the Government really does? How do they not wonder whats really going on? I mean you take something like the Deceleration of Independence and change it and it doesn't piss off everyone?!?! REally, Where is the Revolution.. LOL but I see what you're saying... They are repeating themselves... Maybe they are doing that just to see how society will react to see how far they can really go with changes

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Ok. I'm not sure if you were talking about the Original of 1776. No, as far as I know it was and has not been changed after it got spread around, and became part of history. I was referring to the one in this thread...

I don't imply that this will replace the other, nor do I wish to disparage what the Original of 1776 was intended for. I wrote this initially because I needed to(I felt trapped by my own frustrations) and because I wanted to write something that would remind Americans of their culture, that we are freedom fighters, we are Sons and Daughters of Liberty. Always have been, always will be.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
OK just to clarify a few things-

I made the first video and I made it clear that it was just a beta run in order to begin the movement right away. I apologized to Question for it and looking back, no offense, but I've gotten more than a week head start by posting it.

As far as the other additions that were added, I was under the impression that these were generally agreed upon and no one had any rejection towards them until now, so not sure what to say.

As far as the similarities of 11 and 18, I do see them in the "terrorist" lines, however, 11 does not touch base on the fact that we are not allowed to question the government. "Political dissidents" is a broad term that could encompass much, yes, but for as simple as you are trying to make the document you have to understand one thing:

Most people are not going to understand all of this. A lot of my friends that I spread it to, and coworkers, are just plain confused with the wording and I have to explain each detail to them bit by bit. Not that it is your fault for how you wrote it, but it is the fact that education has seeped very low for todays standards, and vocabulary for most isn' so expansive.

So while I am a supporter of simple, compact lines, I also feel it would hurt to be more descriptive. I honestly don't see what the problem is because regardless, these are transgressions made by the government, even the new ones posted. The more the merrier I say, and the more support that is garnished.

It isn't about how well written or eloquent it is made, it is about the purpose and the ideals behind it, and I believe those that have signed already see that loud and clear, even if they can't understand or pinpoint everything that the document says.

As I stated before, Question, I am looking forward to your video as mine is and simply will be a filler until you are done. Hopefully I didn't "step on your toes" too much.

-Dustin

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I hear ya, I've been having to hold a hand or two. I always seem to forget that just because the language is simple that the implications are often not realized.

There's no disagreement at all, and it is not necessary to change it, now that I know the reasoning. And Question was kidding, I think as many videos by as many different people should be made. The good stuff is going up at www.thedeclarationofindependence2009.net...

Most videos will be included, most webpages, most social networking site links, and all publications will be included where possible and practical.

One thing I'm doing that I am reserving the rights to do:

I'm putting together a list of ever growing news articles and when I'm done the numbers by each grievance shall be a link leading to a page of relevant information to back up the claims made in the document.

Things the Document WILL NOT HAVE:

Things on Aliens, things of FEMA camps, things on HAARP, things on NWO-illuminati-Freemason's.

Outside of that:

9/11 issues and flase flag operations.

I'm sensitive about this one. We have LOTS of proof of the government doing this. But adding specifics on this while it is still a debate and a small issue is not some thing that would be prudent to do. So these issues will not be discussed. That's what ATS is for.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone's efforts that is 100 signatures, 124 facebook fans, 15 for the facebook cause. The original on deviantART is doubling the rate of new views per day from 15-25 to 40-55. This means twice as many people per day every day are seeing this. It's exponentially growing.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Fantastic work, all of you! I am forwading this video today...to all of my contacts on evey e-mail account I have! Also added to my facebook account!

Thanks for all of your work! Keep it up...hopefully this will go viral...and we can track that on this thread...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If you want to remain in the U.S., and before you start posting this in other of your accounts that can be traceable, become a U.S. citizen, trust me on this. That is unless you plan to move to another country.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

I don't imply that this will replace the other, nor do I wish to disparage what the Original of 1776 was intended for. I wrote this initially because I needed to(I felt trapped by my own frustrations) and because I wanted to write something that would remind Americans of their culture, that we are freedom fighters, we are Sons and Daughters of Liberty. Always have been, always will be.

I figured thats why you wrote it.. sometimes it is good just to get your thoughts out there. No big.. We need to remind everyone of their culture and I believe everyone needs to see whats really going on. so many of us are blind.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Veritas26]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I know what you're saying, But I already wrote it. The first place I posted it was my online art and poetry gallery, everyone else took it and ran with it. There's nothing I can do to stop it, and I don't think I want to.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join