It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Declaration of Independence 2009

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
/signed

as they say thats all folks

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
reply to post by Izarith

I can only speak for myself in this situation, but I believe many others that post on these forums, people like SGTChas, dooper, nenothtu, and projectvxn, HAVE ALL thought about about this situation long and hard - to name a VERY select few.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by gwydionblack]

[edit on 3-6-2009 by gwydionblack]

Hey you forgot to mention me, What gives? lol!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
New domain registered and now has content on it.
www.thedeclarationofindependence2009.net...

Signed and I'm the 51st, Who beat me to it dammit lol? For the sake of this great nation and its people I signed my name. I hope to sign the official paper legal version in Washington D.C. even if it means we have to force it down their throats.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Originally posted by projectvxn
New domain registered and now has content on it.
www.thedeclarationofindependence2009.net...

Signed and I'm the 51st, Who beat me to it dammit lol? For the sake of this great nation and its people I signed my name. I hope to sign the official paper legal version in Washington D.C. even if it means we have to force it down their throats.

Why Washington? Why not the same place the original was signed?
second line.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

Sounds good to me. I will meet you there soon hopefully.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I just tonight started posting on others forums I have been to in the past. I honestly feel that this thing cannot spread fast enough.

If anyone would like to help and feel there is nothing they can do - find the masses. Go around the web to forums about politics and similar interests as ATS and get the word out. If youtube would be more "link friendly" I would suggest that but unless we can find a way around I don't know what to say there.

As I said I am working on a banner that I shall be posting in the "real" world to try to attract some people. If it turns out alright I will post it on the web in case others want to use it.

And Question, I knew I forgot somebody, haha.

Keep up the awesome work guys and keep the word alive.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Oh I know, That guy Deninger the financial guy who has been blasting D.C. and the fed for awhile now. I think he has a forum and has sent petitions in the past. I will drop him an e-mail asking him to promote it.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
I can only speak for myself in this situation, but I believe many others that post on these forums, people like SGTChas, dooper, nenothtu, and projectvxn, HAVE ALL thought about about this situation long and hard - to name a VERY select few.

Why haven't they chimed in here, I wonder (cept projectvxn of course)? Isn't this up their alley? Is it because we're not "right wing" enough? j/k
Anyway, good work on the video and the new website guys.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wow... I just posted on a forum of "sleepers" and government followers and was barraged with missile after missile of insults and accusations. It is pretty sickening.

I have yet to have anyone dispute the actual document, they simple have list a few lines with "LOL" following duley behind. Upon trying to persuade them to talk as to what exactly is funny, they turn their attention towards my character and whatnot and completely ignore the document.

It is a shame that some people are like this, so completely inept to their "world" that they refuse to see anything other than their own selfish propaganda.

*Sigh*

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

It's ok, I posted it on the Reno Gazette Journal forum, and in my blog there, and the only attacks came from people complaining about some of the grammar. Obviously they didn't read the original, as it was full of misspelled words and grammatical errors.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I e-mailed Karl Denninger of the Market Ticker Forums and I am waiting to here back from him. Hopefully he will take it big because he has been making vids bashing the Fed and the government of late. If I don't here back from him then we can just post it in the forum.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Thank you. I hope he picks up the cause. Seems to me that it hits a nerve where ever it is posted. Nice to see people actually see what is happening in their lives, and are at least putting their name on something.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Figures!! Maybe they will wake up later. What about e-mailing these people?
www.teapartyday.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Done. They just got an e-mail from me about it. I respectfully asked them to check it out. Hopefully they will be willing to respond

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Project, give me some time, I think I might've made my task a tad bit lenghtier than expected lol! I've been surfing for images and footage to use, to help enhance the message
But I'm sure everyone here will like the finished product once I'm done.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Somehow I'm not surprised... ask any average american to name any articles other than free speech and the right to bear arms, and most will just look at you weird. You might get some who might know the 4th amendment, but try and ask what the 5th (in relation to "pleading the 5th") and you'll get stupid looks.

Explain to them the 3rd and some would laugh, because some might think there is an actual reason for allowing govt. soldiers to take over your house.

Only NOW have some started to hear about the 10th, though they hardly understand it. Don't even bother explaining the 6th through 9th. The average American, sad to say, hardly knows their rights fully anymore. They honestly do think some of these rights are PRIVILEGES "given by the state" instead of being their God given birthright.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

It is precisely for this very reason that I wrote this and presented it for discussion. There's a conspiracy against the Constitution. The government has been convincing people that it is out of date, by violating it. And most people can't even be bothered to read the preamble. Some get the Declaration and the Constitution mixed up, many wouldn't be able to tell you the difference. Hopefully what we have done here will help educate.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Just sent this off to campaign for liberty. Every time I type "Declaration of Independence 2009" into google, more and more entries pop up...This is getting pretty big already.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
It's on twitter now!
twitter.com... enjoy!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Update:

There are 71 signatures on the Petition:

28 front page google results leading to the text starting with this thread right here on ATS:

85 facebook fans:

7 twitter followers(But it's only been up about 10 hours).

This thing is growing really fast. I don't know that we can call it viral just yet, but for all intents and purposes, I think we really might have started something here.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join