It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Declaration of Independence 2009

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I go back to my off site forum post every couple of hours and I am met with dismay that they people over their may be right in ridiculing the document.

But then as I try to explain more to them, and I feed them cold hard evidences to the points made in the document, the basically backlash me with saying I am "misconstruing facts" or "reading it completely out of context" and well, it just seems like a lose-lose battle with these people and I feel like I hit a wall.

But then I check the Facebook fans and the signatures afterwards and I am reminded that there are some people out there who can see truth at face value and would rather take a leap at fighting for a cause then sit back and pretend everything is going to be alright the way it is, and fix itself in the end.

We must keep the word alive.

-Dustin

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Well, when one makes a conscience decision to do something about their circumstances it is only natural to be discouraged, especially when you meet resistance. People are signing on, people understand what is happening. When I wrote the document I did not write anything in there that wasn't factually accurate. My language was broad enough to encompass much of the last 15 or 20 years, and in the years yet to come the document itself will still be relevant, especially if complacency if found to be preferable by the masses.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I want to post this on a billboard.

I had an idea once that I am sad to say I didn't even attempt.
Before Obama was elected I wanted to try and take donations to pay for a billboard.. the billboard would have a web-address and the message. The addy would have had a donation portion towards another billboard with a counter for how much money was donated. each day and where a billboard was going to be paid for.

What would the billboard say?
why the title of your post of course and each billboard would have only ONE of the declarations so people could read and then a "read the rest of the declaration online @..."

Wouldn't you think that people would catch on and donate for another billboard? and another and another?..
Oh man we need to change and by golly, your declaration has 100% nailed it.

What's interesting about you and what all Americans reading should notice is that you are NOT American. (you are of course, just not on paper) You have a viewpoint that knows what life is outside of hamburgers,stock markets and tv.. Some of the most moving speakers for freedom are people who've come from a freedom-less place and try their best to wake people up because they've been down the path and can see further than the rest...

so, whatcha think about the billboard idea? Maybe ask ATS to sponsor the first one

b

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I added a post at forums.cannabisculture.com..., projectvxn, its your original post under my user name subliminalgrower, with credit to you. I will check in with it later and see how well it takes there.

Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

12. The Federal Government has engaged in fraud by manipulating economic data, accounting data, and statistical data to misinform the public as to the true nature of the Nation’s finances. Members have taken bribes in the form of “campaign contributions” by private interests in order to influence public policy.

- I don't think this is the only thing that we are "misinformed" about..Agreed?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

I would definately be for the billboard idea if someone could pick it up. I live in rural Pennsylvania and I don't think it would do much good in my area.

As long as we can get some more support behind us, and hopefully a big name would be behind us and then we can start talking big games. We do need to continue to spread the word though, regardless.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

A wondeful re-declaration of our independence! I would like to see something like this gain more popularity because lets face it, obama (no matter how much change he represents) is very much a part of the political and economic systems that are against the people. He sounds great in his speeches he might even have passed some groovy legislation but he isnt the change that we need. We need radical change we need a completely new and different system.

We cant keep reviving the old flawed system that will more than likely, one day, be right back in this same spot again. Too many greedy people have worked the system into submission for too long for us to try and fix this mess. Obama is unwilling to come to terms with this fact that we need an entirely new system, A system that is by the people and for the people. A system where our children can recieve genius level educations, where all people have healthcare that will be there for them even in the most dire illness, a simple system where human life comes before profit.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by caballero

We need radical change we need a completely new and different system.

This probably the best thing I have read all day

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas26

How so?

Sarcastically? seriously?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Project, I am still working on that video for you. Sorry it's taken so long. But unfortunately, with my odd work schedule, and considering the effort I'm putting into the project, it's obviously taking longer. Though that should be an indicator of how good the final product should look
That being said, it should be finished sometime early the coming week (yes, I get week days off instead of weekend days off)

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Question]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for all the support. And Question, take your time, I'm sure it's going to be a great video. I can't wait to see it. As to the billboard idea, by all means. The more people see this the better.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas26

Indeed..But I used broad language in order to encompass as much as possible without overloading the reader. Simplicity is best.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well, now this is simply amazing.
It's amazing to see what you guys have started. I'm sure many of us can find someone in their local newspaper who is willing to publish something controversial like this, and if it does happen to get in the local papers across the country, chances are that the major papers will pick it up as well.

It is is a very good thing to see that there are people out there willing to fight for their independence.

Starred, Flagged and Signed.
joshedis #86

[edit on 7-6-2009 by joshedis]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by joshedis

I've tried with the Reno News and Review. I sent it in an e-mail to the editor. All I said is that someone told me to e-mail it to media, but I'm just not sure this is going to happen. This isn't just controversial, this is a serious message.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I have signed, as well as my wife. Now that I have more time to respond..

Thank you so much for this. As many have said already.. I have sat and pondered for almost a year, while reading the original, what a new Declaration would include, how it would be received. Thank you for your service to America in writing this- you will make a great citizen.

Now,

There are several threads that have discussed Revolution.. Violent vs Peaceful and so on. I personally feel that the time has passed for us to be able to turn this government around and get it back on track in any Peaceful way. I know that there are a lot on here that would disagree with that, and I respect that. I don't share the same view.. and that's ok.. that's America.

I am of the mindset that I will do what it takes whenever it takes it to remain a free human. I don't need an army of support to take that action, nor do I need anyone's approval. I will do what it takes for me to remain free until my death, whenever that death comes.

With all of that independence stated above, I find comfort in reading your words, because what I see is that there are others that are willing to do the same. There are people here, and all over the country that will stand beside me in doing what it takes to insure that my children are free. I find comfort in that.

Again, thanks for your post and the time that you have taken to learn about America, and what it stands for. I could only wish to have many more dedicated, informed members of society in America like you, and like so many of the people that I have read for the past few years.

I will U2U you later with some ideas that I don't wish to place in a public setting.

Cheers to you my friend.

[edit on 6/7/2009 by blind.face]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blind.face

Glad to hear your support. If you wouldn't mind U2Uing me as well, I just want to let you know that I am more than willing to help with any and all ideas to get this going even further.

With us nearing 100 signatures, we are well on our way to even more expansion but I cannot stress the need for continued pressure. We cannot let this cause fall blindly into nothingness. We must continue to fight.

I feel too that we may be too far gone to create a peaceful change, and that the government we have now is completely impossible to salvage. However, I see this Declaration as a standing pillar of hope - a final statement of the people that there is still time for the government to fix themselves if they choose to do it. If not, that is when we step in.

As always, keep up the great jobs guys and I will keep the support rolling on my end.

-Dustin

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The entire text of the original will appear in Reno Tahoe Tonight. A local arts and culture magazine with a fairly large circulation.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
the perfect idea here:!!!

Lets all just live within the means of it, dont do its work, yet live as an example of true living in silent protest. That way they see a mockery. we are dealing with a group of people who have opened demon portals. And are using stupid status seekers as victims for these carriers of intoxicating wavelengths channeled by people. its like in the book by C.S. Lewis..lol..lewis..anyway.
His set of human characters are invisibly interacted with by a group of demons that discuss in a heirarchy what to do to ruin or better people who resist or comply. I agree with this book because I see it so much in the world on a human scale of thought and action.

So first before we create a new governmental body of any kind, we must first resolve en mass, one and all alive, a true joined division. Where all molecules are free within the constraints of themselves, forming a tight bond, yet free to move out or in.

War is a situation which so many have become entangled in mind and body, and spirituality, somehow..that it will take a miracle of God to undo this trauma to the psyche of humankind. In fact everything we are suffering is a demonicly induced trauma. So first to close these portals, all people or as many as possible must focus on the true God of love. Then express and share that love openly through emenation of your inner spiritual life force. Leading to charity, goodwill and a silent mind and open heart.

Once we learn this world is the failure of another who wanted too much at once, we then know that moving on is not difficult at all inside as the betrayer would be betrayed.

Hence negating power altogether.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

That's awesome project. I'm actually stunned that a printing organization would have printed it so quickly haha.

If you could get a copy of it and maybe scan it at some point, I'm sure something like that would help to push others even more to help out.

I sent word to local papers today so if anything shows up here I'll let everyone know. All I can say is that if it does get in, circulation is within the 10s of thousands so it would be great. We will have to see, though.

Keep up the good fight all.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by caballero

Do you honestly think there are not hundreds of things that the Gov't and/or The Media misinforms us about? IT is almost inevitable that there are so many things that we are lied to about..

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join