It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Declaration of Independence 2009

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
So Mr. Jefferson, I see you've decided to return! Well! welcome back good friend! When, if I may ask, can we expect Adams, Washington, and the lot to join you?

Thanks for this! S&F!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
So Mr. Jefferson, I see you've decided to return! Well! welcome back good friend! When, if I may ask, can we expect Adams, Washington, and the lot to join you?

Thanks for this! S&F!

Funny that you mention Adams... oddly, my wife does see me as being just as passionate, and even just as obnoxious when it comes to trying to get my points across. Though I'll admit, she is basing it off of the character played by Paul Giamatti in the HBO mini series... so I don't know if that's how the real Mr. Adams behaved.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

If I would have the honor of imitating anyone, it would be my hero, Benjamin Franklin. I always was an avid follower of his since I was a child, and seemed to model my life and beliefs after his.

It was because of his interest in chess that I became and avid player. It was his beliefs of faith and morality that I came to adopt. And lastly, his 13 virtues are something everyone should try to live by.

Though I could never hope to be the man that I idolize, I certainly will always try to follow in his stead.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Haha, well those guys aren't here anymore, time to leave a new legacy, just as great as theirs, leave a footprint great as theirs, and be remembered for renewing the liberty of this country from the bowels of which we all find ourselves in.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I just read it at an open mic here in Reno and someone put up a sheet for a emailing list. Everyone in the room left me an email address. That's 75 people.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

that's incredible, 75 more. just bits and pieces, to the whole pie.

How many sigs do we actually need? is it 100,000 or 1 million before its official?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Anyone from major cities want to take the job to organize rallies for June 30th?

They can be people from ATS or just locals who support the cause.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Oh so true. I've modeled my life off of many founding fathers. And you know what? It's the fast track to success. recently I'm leaning over towards Jefferson somewhat. I do remain an avid studier and spreader of scientific knowing like Ben, and sometimes talk to the religious to find bridges to build. I seem, however, to be caught in a vacuum of the Jeffersonian way. I'm even going into designing and construction and seeking ways to make connections with political people. The more life goes on, the more I find Jefferson as the ticket to be on.

Oh, and Question, I hear from some historic folks that the HBO series was pretty accurate.

Now as to the OP, keep on spreading the message. Little Paul Reveres and Jeffersons like you are needed now more than ever. Spread the truth. Enlighten the people. We are in the 1750s. We need to enlighten the masses with the values of the founding fathers before we can even think of a 1776 event.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Take it easy
as I stated in my previous post, I was just kidding. As for not having it finished earlier, I stated also that unfortunately I have to work odd hours, which doesn't allow me much time to work on the video editing at my leisure. But You'll all be glad to know that the video is finished, and I'm currently trying to upload it to YouTube right now.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Oh, and Question, I hear from some historic folks that the HBO series was pretty accurate.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Gorman91]

Then my wife knows me too well. I looked at some of the episodes, and I can see where she thinks I have a lot in common with Adams. At least when it comes to being passionate in a cause to the point of sometimes even being annoying to others who don't wish to hear reason

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The video is FINALLY up in YouTube, I only have one question to ask:
Do you approve?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Question

I never thought I would see something I wrote actually inspire someone. Anyone. I'm can't really express how happy I am at the response this has received. I almost thought the message of liberty was dead, that no one wanted to hear it. I'm glad to have been proven wrong.

Question this was very good. Both videos are incredible and extremely effective. I hope people continue to contribute.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Question

Excellent video Question. Very nice work.

You get
x1000

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

project,

I've said it before, but I will say it one more time.. you have done an amazing job.. I commend you for what you have done on behalf of America, you are a true American. You have that mindset moreso than a lot of 'citizens'.

Also:

Anyone looking to work up an event for the 30th.. might I suggest the 4th of July. I am willing to make the drive up to Tucson or fly into Phoenix for an event.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by blind.face

4 th of July are tea party events. I recommend passing fliers to the Official website and to www.independence09.com... as that leads directly to the petition site and it is an easier url to remember.

www.teapartyday.com...

[edit on 9-6-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

yes, that was my point.. it will be easier to spread when you already have like minded people together.

I am willing to work with anyone in Arizona or Texas on an even for the 30th as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
IM in the NYC area, just give me the layout on what you want printed. Am i the only one in the NYC area who's going to be handing out copies of the document? i know this is going to be a difficult task, but id like some wing men to help pass the word.

Ill do it alone if need be. as Ive said Before, U2U me if ANYONE is in the area who would like to do this. i plan to start on the 30th and work until the 4th.

~Ugie

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

You can print the text. I don't really have anything in mind in terms of layout. I'll leave that to artistic interpretation.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Hey, don't forget to list my video in the official website too he he

To add, I'd like to see the old "Join or Die" political slogan/flag be brought back from the dead and see it flying once more among the tea parties. Though chances are that the MSM will purposely misconstrue its meaning and declare that those that don't join the movement will be killed by us, the "domestic terrorists" when the reality is the opposite.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Question]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I am not American, and I believe this idea is brilliant.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join