It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Declaration of Independence 2009

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

I won't forget. It's going up by 9 pm pacific time.

There has been some serious work put in by everyone here. It just goes to show how hungry Americans really are for the message of Liberty. The response has been overwhelming at times. My email address can be found at the offical site. Keep sending that feedback. Especially if
you disagree.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
OK first of all, Question - amazing video. I had a feeling you would blow mine out of the water and you certainly did not disappoint.

I just found out today that I will be out of a job at the end of July. If all the rumors are true that will be when S starts to HTF anyway so no biggie
. I just have to make sure my survival gear is in check.

As I said, I live in a VERY rural area in Pennsylvania. Even Philadelphia is about a 3 hour drive from me but it is a possibility for me to go to (although not on the 30th). On the week of the 4th through the 11th, however, I am going to Virginia Beach for the entire week, and I've decided to create a hell of a lot of them to hand out to tourists. There should be a pretty big turnout if the weather is nice. Hopefully they have a local tea party as well that I can take part in but I have to see.

Later in the week I might possibly be going to Williamsburg, good old colonial times at its best. I might hand out fliers there as well. I'm trying to do everything I can from my position so I hope it is benefiting.

I will post an update to all members of the Facebook group about the video and Question, if you get the chance, reply to my original declaration video with yours and I will accept. Hopefully that will help direct more to yours, it is truly excellent.

As always, keep up the awesome job guys, and keep the updates coming.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have created a flier for the June 30th event. It is pretty simply and at the same time kind of viral, maybe peaking people's interest to check out the links. Let me know what you all think and any changes I can make. If everything is nifty then feel free to use it and post it on the main site if you like.

If I get the OK I shall also post it on the Facebook group.

Anywho, here it is:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
I have created a flier for the June 30th event. It is pretty simply and at the same time kind of viral, maybe peaking people's interest to check out the links. Let me know what you all think and any changes I can make. If everything is nifty then feel free to use it and post it on the main site if you like.

If I get the OK I shall also post it on the Facebook group.

Anywho, here it is:

I am making copies of this sometime next week, and im going to post this flier everywhere.

[edit on 6/9/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
My wife will be flying into Phoenix on the 29th and handing these out all day on the 30th.. then we will be in Atlanta around the 4th visiting my family- I will also be handing out copies of this flier on the 4th there.

If anyone is in Phoenix or the area, or in the Atlanta area and want to get together on either day.. I will pay for all the copies, but more hands would be great.. just U2U me for any more details and arrangements.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I'll be printing these as well. I'll leave them around the various coffeeshops. Should turn out to be pretty interesting.

Edit to add:

Question, I'm having trouble with my server. The site is fine and visible but I'm having trouble updating it. So the new video will be up probably in a few hours.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by projectvxn]

[edit on 10-6-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well I'll spread the video to those I know, but I don't think I can hand out papers. I'm too afraid of the cops in some places in NYC. None the less, digital is faster.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The Petition site seems to be down, but last I checked there were 123 signatures, 156 facebook fans, 19 Facebook users joined the cause, 11 twitter followers.

We're doing really good here guys. Keep it up, and don't give it up.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ok, the petition has been offline for some 2 days now. This is bad. I'm not sure what is going on but I have tried it with 3 different connections on 5 different machines with 3 different browsers. It's not us its them.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Ok, the petition has been offline for some 2 days now. This is bad. I'm not sure what is going on but I have tried it with 3 different connections on 5 different machines with 3 different browsers. It's not us its them.

It's not working for me either, the only site that works is www.thedeclarationofindependence2009.net...

[edit on 6/13/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Their whole site is down. Probably some techie stumbling over a wire.
Or some kind of serious server error. We'll see. I hope they are aware of the problem.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

The site is still down,

anyone find out whats happening?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I have no idea. No e-mails have been sent, no attempt to contact. I think their servers were hacked and scrapped.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

well this is kind of bad, Ummm how are were going to get this petition signed now?

do you think its going to be mysteriously missing if and when the site returns?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hello everybody. I have finally taken the time to create an ATS account and would like to help spread word of this declaration of freedom. Anyhow, I have developed a conspiracy on why the petition site is down. Do you think that some government agency or other group found this as some sort of anti-america petition and closed it down? - just a theory And by the way, I posted on the fbook page about 1 week or so ago. So maybe you can figure out who I am.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Here's what's up! Someone hit the servers HARD. This makes me wonder.

www.designcommunity.com...

According to technical staff at our server center, the PetitionOnline.com web site operated as a public service by Artifice, Inc. has been inaccessible for about 10 hours, so far, due to a sophisticated distributed denial of service (DoS) attack.

PetitionOnline is a busy site, with a top-5000 Quantcast rating, a four-digit Alexa rank, and millions of unique monthly visitors. At any given time, tens of thousands of petitions are active on the site, and 30,000 or more signatures are collected on a typical day.

As long as site communications are blocked by the ongoing attack, we don't have a really good way to communicate with the huge community of users at PetitionOnline, so I'm posting this message here for those who may find it, Google willing.

We appreciate the calls and emails of concern and support we have received today from many site users.

Note that this DoS attack consists of blocking off communication from out on the Internet to the PetitionOnline site. The attack is entirely external to the PetitionOnline web server itself. None of the recorded petition signatures, or other stored data, is in danger from this attack.

Denial of service attacks are a form of computer crime. Laws regulating these attacks vary from nation to nation, but in the UK, for instance, they are punishable by up to ten years in prison.

Some general information on DoS attacks is available at Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...

We will post additional information here from time to time as it becomes available.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I'll be monitoring the situation as it develops. I cannot be sure that this petition is what prompted such an attack and I would refrain from believing anything of the sort until we get something solid. A DOS attack of this scale could affect several petitions so don't be surprised if this one came up missing as well.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Looks like the FBI now has over 100 signatures now that they can black list

It's ok though, if they come after me, they might as well be well armed because I ain't going down without a fight and I ain't going down in chains/handcuffs.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This causes me to chuckle. I have frequented the site for quite awhile and saw nothing causing quite a stir around there that would be cause for such an attack. Also, I have never heard of it being the target of such an attack before this point. It is very interesting to say the least.

While I certainly wouldn't call it a conspiracy just yet, I'm not going to rule it out either. All I can say is don't let this bring down confidence and keep spreading the word around. We still need to keep the June 30th dates and make sure we inform the various Tea Parties come the 4th.

In an update for my efforts: I started placing the fliers in local hotels and truckstops. Having returned to check up on them I have found that they are indeed being taken in quantity so obviously people are intrigued.

Although it won't look good if during the bulk of our information spreading there is no access to the petition. A sad state of affairs to say the least.

I'm with Question on this one, come a knocking and I'll be ready, that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I doubt anyone will come knocking on anyone's door. Hackers can get pretty malicious sometimes, and many frequent this site. Would it not surprise you if someone hacked the site just to see our reaction?

Or some kid in a basement on the East coast who has nothing better to do than play around on net works and test his "skillz". I'd rather think rationally about this one, we have no evidence to be on alert about anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join