It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Declaration of Independence 2009

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
reply to post by Izarith

OK...then I ~guess~ we're on the same side???

Hmmm...*I think* the original Bill of Rights, after a "Re-Declaration" is in order...

Sorry to get off track here...just mulling implications...

What are you talking about?!?!

Why would you mention the original bill of right?

Why would we not have the original bill of rights?!?!

We have let the mob take over the government, so just throw off such government but there is no reason to change the bill of rights or the Declaration of independence.

What is wrong with you people it's like I have woken up in a bad dream!!!

Am I on candid camera or something!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith

No, but your are incredibly, totally alone.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

It's not a worthless attempt in my eyes.

It's a dangerous influence in my eyes. The fact that i think it will accomplish absolutely nothing good is not the reason I'm posting here.

I'm posting here to remind all you people that you are falling into your own trap.

Give me one good reason why you can just use the old Declaration of Independence?

One.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
Any true Constitutionalists knows that this is the way to the end - and that is the restoration of The Constitution pre-13th amendment. I have never heard an argument otherwise.

The Bill of Rights we have now is absolutely fine, it is just ignored.

And while you speak of what the Declaration SAYS we should do, lets not forget this little zinger they added in there just for kicks:

"But, when a long train of abuses and usurpations,
pursuing invariably the same object,
evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism,
it is their right, it is their duty,
to throw off such government, and
to provide new guards for their future security."

Exactly but your not doing that are you.

Why dont you Qutote yours?

Is it because it talk about peacful demonstrations and being good little boys and girls to get what you want.

You don't work for a bank do you? On the CEO level I mean.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Mind explaining how we "aren't doing that".

I don't know about everyone else but allow me to paint a picture of what I plan to do.

Whether this Declaration gets enough signatures or not, I will attempt to contact the government one more time about the transgressions against the people. From that point, as I have said time and time again, THEY will choose what to do.

If they want a war to overthrow them they will get it. However, we will only start that said war if it gets bad enough, say - they try to take our firearms?

If they want a peaceful end, they will heed this official warning by the people and make up for the mistakes they have transposed.

Based on what I read on here, many like me are more than ready for the fight if it comes to us. It is just a matter of how many more months... or weeks... do we have?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith

No, but your are incredibly, totally alone.

I know.......but hey the declaration never said it would be easy.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

And I'm sorry to Question, but I disobeyed your request on the youtube video, simply because I needed something to do. Do not let this stop your creation as I am sure it will be much more appealing to the masses. Mine can simply be aforementioned as a placeholder for now.

Cheers.

This is absolutely awesome. Good thing you used the petition version too. I appreciate the effort everyone has been inspired to put in. Glad to see Americans being, well, American.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

What are you "smoking" dude?

I said I supported the original bill of rights...10...no further...after a "Re-Declaration" of usurping...

Hmmm...don't get wrapped up in the "Division" as to not see the obvious...
:shk:

[edit on 6/3/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Good video, and just really eloquent and concise wording. I'm obviously considered "signed".

Your petition needs some more signatures, everybody get over there and make your mark! Follow the petition link on projectvxn's signature!

This truly IS a step in the right direction. We DO have to play by the rules patriots.

In Liberty,
cbianchi

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Nevermind, the problem was fixed....Sorry for the premature for post. It's just that I didn't actually think it would have any impact at all. I thought it would be a drop in the bucket.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Amazing work! Starred, and signed!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just a quick little addition.

For those of you that wish to spread the word a little bit easier, I made it a bit more simple.

www.independence09.com

This domain will now link directly to the petition. If we are able to get the signatures going, I might even think about making a website for the cause - we shall see how it goes and how much time I have on my hands.

In under 3 days I feel we have gone pretty darn far with this. Imagaine 3 weeks and constant spreading how much we could do. I have made a couple contacts to certain people on Youtube to see if they might promote this, so we shall see.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Wow...Holy crap...I don't know what to say...Screw it. Let's make this thing happen, and stick to it. Draw the line in the sand. "This Far, no Further!"

Hey if you do design a website, be sure to include the original source. projectvxn.deviantart.com...

[edit on 3-6-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Someone else has registered declarationofindependence2009.net They haven't added anything yet, but the person sent me an e-mail about it letting me know it's for the linking of all the various forms this document will be in.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Keep this gravy train a rollin'
Everyone on my email list just got flooded with info.
Thanks again projectvxn

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
well are we gonna talk about it or what

show this to everyone you know

i'd hand this out on the streets if i thought it would make a difference

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by whateverponcho

Keep this thread updated with any new additions to it's publicity. So far a google search of the title gets us the petition, this thread, my dA account, and TONS of blogs.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I plan to make flyers today and begin spreading them around the area tomorrow and over the weekend.

If anyone has any ideas about how to spread this around quickly and efficiently then please speak up. Really we all need to jump forward and make an effort here to get this done. I realize most people are skeptical but as the downward spiral of the nation progresses, I am sure more and more people will see the light and sign.

Best of luck to us all.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
New domain registered and now has content on it.
www.thedeclarationofindependence2009.net...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Very awesome on the website.

I spread the word today to a local hunting club, strong supporters of the 2nd amendment. Hopefully they will have the drive to check out the site and get some more signatures rolling.

I strongly urge more people to sign as I feel a lot of people are flagging or simply joining the Facebook group and failing to sign. If you support the change we are trying to make here than I hope that you can find time to sign the petition.

Cheers everyone.

reply to post by projectvxn

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join