It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First, And Possibly Last, Recording Of My Space Brothers Fly Over In Halifax

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ledhead
Very well said.
And it's interesting to read about your connection with these beings SoulOrb. I've never experienced anything "spiritual" in life. So I've always been a bit of a skeptic when it comes

Thank you ledhead. Well first, you are right in an earlier post, they might not be controlled by ET's, and Humans might have new technology to read thoughts, or I have been implanted with new mind control technology that is scanning my thoughts and sending them to a big computer that sends out an alert, that I just went to the local lake, and to send someone, and the government scrambled a new craft and minutes later flies over me, at that perfect moment, like one morning at 4:30am when I could not sleep.

But since they seem to have a problem paving the street here, and I am in Canada, and i fell into a pot hole they have no fixed for years and fell on my head, strangely for me, a telepathic sensitive ET with a light ship seems easier to believe, but you could be onto something.

And literally, In January 2008 I would never have imagined this sequence of events, since I was basically where many of the critics are here. However it all starts with desire, and well, do you have the desire. And if you make the attempt that desire might lead to you being considered crazy by just as many people in 12 months or less, you might outpace me :-)

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ledhead
Could you give any more information on how they effect you? You said you can feel their energies and whatnot.

My connection is terrible here, but I will respond more later to you, and thanks by the way for your insights, my previous response was meant to be light hearted, as I said I have considered they might be ours, but I just can't see any human govt organization being that diligent, caring, or organized :-)

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

This is frustrating. The topics that get on the front page should be the most interesting ones but they almost always are not..
Stars and flags = quality or at least that's what I've become to believe.
The threads showing up on the front page are the ones getting the most flags, right?
And those threads usually contain non-informative/discussive posts like: "S&F for you," "Good find" etc or people are making claims without prior research (example: "No way satellites can fly in formations") or without reading previous posts. Like when the sighting is explained on the second page and people are still discussing/guessing it on the seventh page..
I'm not referring to this thread directly.
What dou you think ATS might look like to a new member? If a non-ignorant (a skeptic for example) person finds nothing of interest he'll leave and never come back. But the ignorant ones will find it real cozy.
Or maybe it is just me. I'm picky and I admit it.
I'm sorry if I insulted anyone.

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Originally posted by DGFenrir
Edit:
How can we tell if it's actually moving?
This isn't what I came to ATS for..

[edit on 22-5-2009 by DGFenrir]

Wow, DGfenrir, I am glad you are here. Maybe you came because your life is missing something like some other people here. Look at your life and think, how is my current thought pattern working for me. Then, if you are happy keep it. If you are not, maybe it is time to consider that someone else has a thought pattern you should adopt. It is up to you, however I would love to hear what you came here for. Because once you know, you can find the threads that might mean something to you.

And I look forward to your videos. Just head out there tonight and grab a couple of high res shots of a few UFO's, and request them to come to your neighbourhood. Hell, it happens everyday, nothing special here, move along, the attraction is over there somewhere, not on this thread, nothing of value for you here.

My life is ok. Being a wannabe-skeptic works well for me

I came here because I want to believe in aliens and I like conspiracy theories. I've been visiting this place for the last two years.

I've given up on keeping my eyes on the sky. So far I've only been able to record airplanes, a few helicopters and some iridum flares.
I even used to run the SETI software on my computers.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
Debunked as normal every night star.

. debunk - expose while ridiculing; especially of pretentious or false claims and ideas; "The physicist debunked the psychic's claims"

So that means we need to look at the debunker to see what their qualifications are, offer up some videos here, and maybe a resume so we can get a sense of who you are, you might be onto something.

I am an amateur astronomer of 5 years. I've been doing astrophotography for all 5 of those.

I've worked for CBS as a Sports Photographer. I've been doing photography for 8 years.

So I have extensive knowledge of both photography and astronomy. I look at most of these videos, and they're stars.

I could make that video with a camera with 20x zoom and horrible focus.

At least try to make it convincible with a craft of some sort and not just a dot of light. Also, don't zoom in so much that we cant see movement other than your shaky hand if it is moving.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Tom_Proctor]

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Tom_Proctor]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Thanks for your sincerity in showing us this video. The term they communicated to you, "Angelic," raises a warning flag. I'm beginning to seriously consider what a few ufologists are saying these days - that some (not necessarily all) UFOs are manifestations of angels and possibly dark angels. These may be the end-time "signs in the sky" the Bible speaks of.

(Okay, it could be speaking of the Goodyear Blimp for all I know. In fact, maybe all those UFOs we see are just giant flying billboards and the flashing lights are alien-speak for "Drink Zaphod's Gornad Secretion Liquid. It will make you quad like a xyplk!" Someone should fire their marketing department. Hello! You're in America now! Learn to speak Spanish! And yes, I stole that line from "The Crossing Guard". But I digress.)

I haven't wanted to believe the possibility that UFOs are something other than extraterrestrial or extradimensional. But what if those "saucer fights" people are seeing with night vision goggles are actually wars between the angels? And what if the shape shifters many people witness are demons?

I'd be careful trying to contact these things telepathically. Even if they aren't UFOs or demons, but aircraft, do you really want to KNOW that some human out there on that vehicle can read your mind? If your mind is like mine, the pilot is likely to fall asleep at the controls from boredom. Do you want that on your conscience? But really, be careful. You never know what might beam down.

I'm just sayin' ...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I live just outside Fredericton, NB and Ive been seeing those here in my back yard for 3 years now. Some I have identified as satellites and others just defy logic.

The most I have seen in one night here that could not be identified as satellites or planes was 43.

I just recently started spending time in the back yard again this year and last night I saw one of the brightest ones I have ever seen. At approximately 11pm It traveled from West to East and in comparasion to the ISS (which I can easily identify now) it was twice as large and twice as bright. Normally I see these do what James Gilliland calls "power ups" but this one last night was bright nearly the entire trip across the sky.
Shortly after that I saw 3 on a south west heading and they were not NOSS because they were not in a triangular formation. They were in a straight line.

I have no doubt SoulOrb that what you are seeing is real I do, however, NOT subscribe to the whole idea of speaking with them or thanking them or elevating them to the status of Angelic or things of that nature. It detracts from your credibility.

Growing up in Halifax (Fairview to be exact) I can attest to most people not noticing these as we all assume it is air traffic to the airport and/or dont even look up because of the ambient light from the city itself ... you can rarely see the stars there.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
SoulOrb, you've made my day! You also convinced me to join ATS.

I've been seeing them in Burnside for about three months now, at the same hour you shot your video. I was working nights for a while and they seemed to come out for me on my walk to work.

My experience has been that they wink in as bright lights that move slowly or not at all, but then they often appear to "morph" into ships with blinking red and white lights. These ships are usually more mobile and tend to move roughly parallel to the ground, whereas the white-yellow-orange lights seem to obey different physics.

The first time I saw one, it started as something like Venus, but as it expanded so did my belief. Finally I said in my head, "You're a UFO, aren't you!" and it dimmed for a second in response. "That really happened, didn't it?" I thought, and it blinked again. Then I thought, "No, I don't accept this, DO IT AGAIN!" Instead of briefly blinking, it dimmed more slowly, then changed shape into something that at the time I could accept was a plane, and it flew off. I felt like I'd had a prank played on me for not keeping the faith, or like they'd just gotten bored with me if I was going to deny their existence.

A few weeks later a bunch of them showed up, ships and lights, and after that I kept seeing them. On a couple occasions, when I asked very nicely, I got one of the blinky ships to reverse direction, and that's when I knew they weren't planes. They did this very playfully the second time it happened (because I'd made an empty threat about this being their last chance to make me believe). They stayed perfectly on course until my walk to work was about to take me past where I could keep my eye on them, then they stopped dead. We stared at each other for a moment, and then the craft started creeping the other way. I chuckled, no longer surprised, and continued my walk.

Another time I asked them to do something I hadn't seen before, and just as I was about to go inside my work the blinking ship that had been holding still lit up bright orange in an instant, like a spotlight of love beaming down on me. That was cool.

I left my job and didn't go out for a couple weeks. I knew I was leaving something important undone by not going out and looking up anymore, so I took my girlfriend for a walk a couple nights ago in the hopes of convincing her and reestablishing contact.

We first saw a couple little lights flying in unison, then some more funny things, but when we climbed a hill and hung about for a minute they came closer than ever before. Angelic is the word! It was so luminous there were giant rays coming off the thing--my girlfriend compared them later to what you'd see on a cartoon sun.

I already knew I wasn't crazy, but this is still a satisfying development for me. When you thanked them in your video just like I did a few nights ago, I knew the universe had taken another step toward awesomeness.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
I came here because I want to believe in aliens and I like conspiracy theories. I've been

The other day I went to coffee with a friend. I said I had a new grandson, and had the numerology of a spiritual and compassionate leader, and she quipped before thinking, "well they say leaders skip to every third generation", so I got back this positive thought with a personal attack. Yet I love her, because see she works so hard, and I work so little at the stuff I do not like, and I have little stress. We at the end of the day have the same amount of money, nothing, but I owe less per se. She works different than me.

However for her it is the hours she works, and she is a hard worker, but in me she does not see a leader, because to her a leader might be say Brian Mulroney, our former Prime Minster who was apparently smart enough to be Prime Minister but not smart enough to know taking 250,000 dollars in a brown letter sized envelope while still Prime Minister for trying to sell military equipment, putting it in a safe deposit box, and not declaring it on his income tax might be illegal. And now he is squirming and lying his way trying to get out of the noose with a lawyer who will cost him more than he ever made. And he is not man enough to put himself out there and be a leader, and take the hit for what he did wrong, he is acting like a weasel. Yet, people still see him as a leader.

And well, my friend does not see me as a leader, because I do not resemble a leader to her, so I can't stop being her friend because of that. She simply does not, just I do not think she has to work so hard and could work smarter. Yet I am compassionate enough not to hurt her feelings unless she asks me direct.

So here you are. You want to believe. You want to make contact. You have given up, and I do not reflect what contact means to you. And what is the first thing you do is trash my experience by saying it is not only a waste of your time, but ATS's time, and possibly the electricity to distribute my post, and you just keep at it.

But that is ok, because you see, no matter what system you go to, there will be one truth. You cannot run away from yourself. You are not making contact because an ET would have to partner with a much lower vibration. And when you raise your vibration through compassion, and taking time to respond to another person in a nice manner, and you can raise your vibration, they can partner with you. They are more than lights in the sky you know. They are entities, in those lights. They choose who to partner with. They select those who stand out.

And to be honest, I am not much of a one for rattle snakes. Now I do not drive to the desert and seek out rattle snakes to kill. However I do not seek them out regardless, and I stay far away, we do not partner well.

So if you seriously want to believe, and experience just not give it lip service, you need to set a new emotional set point in your life, and energetically a person worth partnering with. Or you can stay with the large portion of humanity who has not attracted ET entities.

And if you don't then fine, there will always be someone to keep you from challenging yourself to raise a new set point like me, and you will go to the next system UNTIL you meet your leader. I am obviously not seen as a leader in this area for you, anymore than I am seen to be a leader to my friend, and the irony I do not want to be a leader, I want to me be, but at the same time I would prefer if a person let me be me without saying I am less.

You are are a nice person I am sure. You want more. Seek higher vibration. Seek out the Abraham Hicks material, and maybe in a few years you might see a ship that is of a high enough vibration to matter to you, or attract someone you consider a leader, who has something to offer.

And I just wasted more of the ATS electrons here, recyclable electrons I might ad, and I might get more flags and stars that I can hoard and apparently be worth more or something when it came to my validation of my experience.

However, I am glad I shared my experience, because people like you, seriously need to have a good friend who thinks outside the box. There are lots of them here. Hope you stay a while.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
I am an amateur astronomer of 5 years. I've been doing astrophotography for all 5 of those. I've worked for CBS as a Sports Photographer. I've been doing photography for 8 years. So I have extensive knowledge of both photography and astronomy. I look at most of these videos, and they're stars.

Cool. What is the light spectrum you usually work in, and what dimension?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by allgoodnamesaretaken
angels and possibly dark angels.
These may be the end-time "signs in the sky"
wars between the angels?
shape shifters many people witness are demons?
Do you want that on your conscience?
But really, be careful. You never know what might beam down.

Hey everything you say is true. However I cannot focus on it for more than 30 seconds about the time it took to read and edit that. And that is because right now I am doing this 10 mental challenge where a person cannot hold a fearful thought or negative thought for more than 30 - 60 seconds.

See that is important, because if I let this onslaught of learned fearful thoughts into my life, I might attract the wrong Angel out there, or a manevolent ET. I want to partner with higher energies, so I must throw caution to the wind, and not accept your fearful thoughts for my safety.

Whew, that is alot typing, I think I went over the 60 seconds, but I will give myself a break on this one, quick I need to press enter before my vibration drops.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tybrus
I have no doubt SoulOrb that what you are seeing is real I do, however, NOT subscribe to the whole idea of speaking with them or thanking them or elevating them to the status of

Speaking would be two way communication Tybrus.

I am a Fredericton boy, born and raise in Douglas, UFO capital 1967 to 1973. I will be up there in the next few months to see my mom, if you would like I will come over and maybe we can bring a few in and have them stop overhead for you, and once they see how committed you are, maybe they can be your friends.

Message me offline, with your contact info, and we can hook up, I will make some time for you. I would like to go back to the spot where if I die before empowered ascension, I will have my ashes spread there, Curries Mountain. Maybe I can bring in a few light ships there for old times sake.

Credibility? I think we are not on the same page there, I am field independent, I create my own credibility.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
You know... fear doesn't smell too great either. Too much perfume being used. Stinky stinky.

The doors to my pad are wide open, and I can assure you, the fragrances are very lovely.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
hi OP,

thanks for sharing these videos.

Is there any chance you could ask them to show up during the daytime so we can see them more clearly?

G

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by SoulOrb

The only piece of advice I can possibly think to give you for future endeavors is to use a wide angel lens or not zoom in quite so far. Though a tripod wouldn’t hurt either
. Everyone has the urge to zoom in for detail, but in this instance, all that shows is the light with no point of reference. Without a point of reference, a light on a dark background, further complicated by camera movement, simply looks like a star or aircraft light. With a point of reference, we can see how the object moves, how fast it is, etc. That is why I say it possibly looks more spectacular in person, because you can see the horizon in your peripheral vision while observing the objects movement.

BTW, if you ever get a new camera for this type of filming, they now have ones that compensate for a lot of the extra motion. I use one with this feature for diving, as it smoothes out things like my kicking my fins, or getting knocked around by the current.

Yeah good points, it's the problem when people see ufo's, in person it looks amazing, but if you record it and don't get a good point of referance, it's hard to judge the video.

Most people don't carry tripods around too, I'd guess It might be a possible to use your knee or something as a tripod of sort? haha.

p.s I have seen similar objects of what the OP talks about a few times, I posted in the starlike objects thread, might be of interest to some, here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could be ufo, could be satellite, not sure, Anyway SoulOrb do they sometimes look like they wobble as they move?

[edit on 22-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jac84
Angelic is the word! It was so luminous there were giant rays coming off the thing--my girlfriend compared them later to what you'd see on a cartoon sun.

With this one statement, I know you are 100%, and we are in contact with the same ET's. Those are pleiadian ships, the blue, red, and white ones. I suspected they were towards Darmouth, they been teasing me over the harbor.

They played with me all last summer, they wake you up slowly, and as in my video experience on my channel on you tube, you might want to watch them, they did the same with the Orange orb to me, horizontal right across in front of me. Year One, Ascension, look it up. That orange orb, and a large green laser light in the sky over my house, woke me up.

We need to meet, and we need to go out some night, our combined forces might be interesting. Also, are you in ascension? If not, I can help you with that process, both your and your gf, if you wish to start the process, maybe I can give you a jump start.

I want to see your spots, I am very excited you replied, I knew there had to be another person in Halifax in contact with the Angelics, or Pleiadians. I figure they got about 10 Motherships in the area.

Is this what you see? If so, we must meet. I am trying to bring in a really big ship, something really big. Maybe we can do it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6227409a0943.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 22-5-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Goodness, I wish I lived in the area, I would be right there with you my friends.

The more the merrier, especially with the right intentions. More collective energy, perhaps bigger ships.

Heart Chakra currently on fire.

Be In Peace.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
hi OP,

thanks for sharing these videos.

Is there any chance you could ask them to show up during the daytime so we can see them more clearly?

G

They have. People said it was Jupiter. Go figure. :-) I will ask!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yes, that's the one alright. But what should be emphasized here for readers of the thread is that it's not just what you see. There is a vitally important psychic, personal component to the experience that makes it impossible to believe in swamp gas.

We will definitely meet up. I'm so glad you posted that video, because I didn't know where to begin finding people to work with locally.

I'm at the beginning of getting my vibrations up. Any advice at all that you could offer would be most welcome.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
Heart Chakra currently on fire.

Same here. My heart chakra has been vibrating since I read his response, I knew I had to do that video for a reason. I have been trying to hard to find others in the area, here is to a while new series of videos! I now have a group of four people who has seen the attached ship, wow, this is amazing. I can hardly wait.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Although I am quite aways away from you, tonight I will be outside, more than likely all night, so I will see what I can muster up out this way.

Never met another person anywhere near me who has been interested in assisting the energies, most are still very apprehensive and still think it sounds a bit crazy. Never changes my intention or experiences, just theirs.

Will see how the night goes!

Be In Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join