It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First, And Possibly Last, Recording Of My Space Brothers Fly Over In Halifax

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
1) My vibrations are okay. I'm compassionate enough.

2) hat I do or say on the internet has nothing to do with my real life. There's no point in taking these feelings offline.

3) I do think out of the box.....So couldn't that Goodchild or whatever her name was - the woman who predicted GFL ships coming to earth. It never happened but the amount

4) You could try making another video with a tripod or an improvised tripod.

1R - My point wasn't you deciding if you were compassionate enough or the right vibration, it was them deciding if you were worthy of partnering with. If you are happy, well, that if for you to decide.

2R - So here I am operating with open heart placing an actual process and life experience out there, sharing with a fellow human, and you basically are not and act online with a false presence, so that you have an excuse if people really get personal and want to know the real you.

3R- If you truly think outside the box, then can you consider that Goodchild took a hit for her the team to circumvent a planned hoaxed ET arrival by certain factions on this planet? Not saying she did, however it is possible, and many people think so, there are rumors it was planned to circumvent plans that were known by the pleidians, who is to say, but if you are open minded, it has to be considered.

4R - how would the tripod change the presentation of one of my sites, and stuff like this? Then I might need to edit that video, and then people will say I spliced and diced.

Look, get this. I could do many things. This is not about presenting a perfect dot, or proving anything. It is an UNEDITED, LIVE, UNSCRIPTED, play by play of a real event in my life, it has not been manipulated, I have taken the times from the camera and put it on the video, start to finish, I did not remove any frames in those three starts and stops. People asked for the EXPERIENCE.

Did that video show you the EXPERIENCE? Listen to my words in the beginning on tape. People have asked me for my experience, site location, adn process. Did you get that from the video? Can you truly open your mind to that possibility, and just take it for what it is?

And we can leave the great videos with perfect shots to you, for the people who want that. I was giving you an EXPERIENCE.

Oh the humanity of it all, how in heck can people like me wake people like you up and have you come to the table with enough compassion to share and not judge.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Nope, never was a subforum for personal ufo experiences, this 'is it'!

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials

So really, I don't see why anybody would have a problem with this thread. Nobody's trying to pull the wool over anybody's eyes, it is what it is.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Goodchild started the thing to make her waste-of-time-books sell better.

Making the vid on a tripod will make the image still. Could zoom without shaking the camera too much.

Wake up people like me? I'm beginning to think that it's the other way around. People like me need to wake up people like you. Instead of getting over-excited over some moving dot in the sky you could be helping mankind by doing some charity work or something.
If you call seeing a moving dot in a sky experience then I hope you'll never "wake up" people like me..
Videos like this usually end up in the HOAX forum. The reason why this doesn't is that this one is called a "personal experience".. And it's probably impossible to identify what it really is.. And why didn't you film the same spot after they supposedly zipped off or whatever..

reply to post by RiotComing

I didn't say I have a problem with this thread being here. For a moment there I thought there was a peronal experiences sub-forum here..
You bolded out "extraterrestrial encounters" but I see nothing et in this video. It doesn't look much different from a star or a satellite.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Anybody in this thread who calls the video fake or act like you actually filmed something normal and are trying to pass it off as your space brothers is just ignorant.

I mentioned earlier how it could have been the ISS but wasn't implying the video was fake or anything. Just thought that maybe you had mistaken it for the ISS, but since reading your posts I see that you checked when the ISS flew over that day and it wasn't when you made the video.

It's good to look at things from both side whether it's saying the light is from your space brothers or if it is a satellite or distant helicopter on a weird angle.

It is good that you filmed it to share the experience. That shows that in your heart and head you honestly feel and know that they are your space brothers and not something terrestrial. I think that is what most matters, even if it was something terrestrial.. what matters is how it makes you feel.

I look in the sky and let's say I look up 5 times in a night, 1 of those times I will look directly at where a satellite is passing over. I've never thought it could be anything different. I presume there is more than just the ISS that is visible in the night sky as it passes. It would be nice if I was viewing a ship but I don't think so.

If what you are seeing is genuinely your space brothers in their ship then I am happy for you and jealous that I don't get to see them myself.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Anybody in this thread who calls the video fake or act like you actually filmed something normal and are trying to pass it off as your space brothers is just ignorant.

Why are they ignorant??????
Those who don't believe a moving dot in the sky is an alien piloted aircraft are ignorant???

Nice tactic dude.

Edit:
I though ignorant are the ones who lack knowledge and thus believe everything without any proof or research.

[edit on 23/5/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm sorry but that honestly looks like a laser, you can even see the trail of the laser coming from the direction of the camera.

I'm not a skeptic either.

I've done similiar things with my green laser on the night sky.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science
I'm sorry but that honestly looks like a laser, you can even see the trail of the laser coming from the direction of the camera.
I'm not a skeptic either.
I've done similiar things with my green laser on the night sky.

OMG,
No I have heard everything, no wait, I am sure another skeptic has another one here some where.

Ok, so now, what would I bounce the laser off of? I am sorry, but really, what do you take me for. Do you have no intuition at all? Have you lost all trust. Oh well, yes, it can be whatever you want, I give in, carry on carry on.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Oh the humanity of it all, how in heck can people like me wake people like you up and have you come to the table with enough compassion to share and not judge.

It's a good question that is raised over and over. Some times I believe that humanity will never live up to the expectations. I always find something soon after that makes me cry and I realize that humanity is more glorious than any expectation we could possibly bestow..
The humility it takes to admit a superior, alternative or otherwise intelligent existence other than ours, requires a strength that humanity has been lacking until recent years. One day people will have to be force fed acceptance to the fact other intelligent folks are flying around..

Thank you for sharing your experience. I've had 2 sightings now and visually a match to your experience.

b

b

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It's not a laser. He's filming what appears to him as a spaceship and it wasn't the ISS. A laser? I think SoulOrb would know if he was shining a laser into the sky.

When I said people are ignorant if they say the video is fake or that the object was created by SoulOrb I meant they are ignorant because SoulOrb is a genuine person and wouldn't do something like that and as far as he knows it IS a spaceship. Who's to say it is or isn't? It's up to SoulOrb since he is the only person who actually witnessed it.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Goodchild started the thing to make her waste-of-time-books sell better.

If you say so, you seem to know everything about everyone.

Making the vid on a tripod will make the image still. Could zoom without shaking the camera too much.

If I wanted to impress you, at this time I don't see much here spiritually to partner with in interest.

moving dot in the sky you could be helping mankind by doing some charity work or

Well, I think there is something you do not understand. I will do whatever the Hell I want to do as long as it does not restrict the freedom of another person who is Divine on this planet, like you are, and me, and every other human, or manipulate another person to have my own needs met.

And since the very beginning you have been trying to manipulate the moderators to get involved here, and infer that I am hoaxing and a waste of their energy, so that you can feel better and go back to your armchair or wherever the heck you came from and go back into your daze and sleep through the day. I so not know why this post has woken you up, or why you are trying to instigate anything, but it is simple, the moderators already said my post was on topic, and have mentioned that possibly you are being a little petty.

And everyone here is being very nice. Yet you are still stuck, in that you are trying to get us by in large to conform to your believes, all because I have a wide 16x9 format on the camera and did not know when I take off digital that when it says W, it is really zoomed out, and when it is on the center line that is 0, and when on maximum zoom 20x. I went out last night and now I see why it is so small.

Now, it is like this. That is my experience. That light represents at any size it is, entities who are away from their families and home world, and taking their time to wake your sorry ass up, and get you moving and out of this daze you are in with no reality. So you can decide one of two things. That possibly you are wrong and investigate and try to have fun with it as I suggest, or continue on looking at a small dot not considering that it was larger in reality, or you can go back to your daze.

However do you not see, that the world around you is changing? Do you wish to be part of that change, or just a critic the rest of your life. What is your problem anyway, do you hate what this video stands for, the divinity of a person taking a camera walking up the road and making contact, and having the right to post it. I mean I have discussed it openly with you, what is your exact problem here, you keep dragging in forum rules and stuff like this, maybe it is time to get real with yourself, and when you do, we will be here waiting for you.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
Thank you for sharing your experience. I've had 2 sightings now and visually a match to your experience.

Way to go, lets keep anchoring these higher energies, I think we might have these regressives on the planet running things on the run.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
You really sound like a nut-job with your divine and spiritual nonsense..

I googled the green lasers the other poster mentioned and found this:

See that white light? Ignore the laser. That white light look just like yours. The maker of this laser video could've zoomed to that white light and say that it's some divine alien spiritual craft thingy.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I have never had the urge to join this site until right now. I live in Halifax, I believe in aliens. I would like to go to this spot with you myself, my brother and a few friends would also like to tag along. Msg me if you would be interested in showing us sometime. I live in central halifax, I have seen some weird # in my life too, so i am not taking this as a joke. let me know. thanks.

Nova Scotia livin baby.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
You're missing the point. SoulOrb would KNOW it was a laser because he was the one filming it and would have been the one with the darned laser. I have no reason to accuse him of being dishonest and from what I know about him from reading a few of his threads is that he is gentle and honest and it would be out of character for him to walk around the streets at night with a camera aimed at his face, and then shine a laser into the night sky and film it.

Honestly. Just because somebody COULD make a video like his by using a laser is a moot point.

It's funny. I remember when people use to complain about lack of UFO footage, and then digital cameras and easy to use handhelds were created and now any UFO video is "FAKE!" simply because it is possible to fake it.

What a funny world indeed.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

That's your opinion.

I am not a SKEPTIC.

And to OP - my intuition is very much in tact I can read people very well and smell many types of agendas and intentions from miles away.
If I was like you say I wouldn't be where I am today with the job that I have.

I can understand that you would get defensive at my words, but if we are willing to take any video of a light in the sky and not question it we will never know anything and keep going in this endless circle.

But what I ask of you and anyone else who decides to interject themselves is to not try to belittle, turn passive aggressive, become personal or make baseless assumptions, that will get no one anywhere.

I'm not going to banter about this though.
Turn this into a play ground fight.
Make this a battle of wit and sarcasm, or anything of that nature.
When people start doing this it takes the attention away from the subject at hand. People will often do this intentionally try to trigger some kind of anger to get the other poster in a tizzy and then turn it into a fight rather then a debate to simply take the attention and focus off the video or material.
We all are above that, or should be.
I'll just simply try it for myself and see if it looks anything like this.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Isn't there an airport in the direction you were filming?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
everyone talking about lasers n #, shut up. I'll go and look for myself, i live in the same city. Just keep ur mouths closed till you look urself, I will report what i see when i go and check this out for myself.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science
And to OP - my intuition is very much in tact I can read people very well and smell many types of agendas and intentions from miles away.

If I was like you say I wouldn't be where I am today with the job that I have.

I can understand that you would get defensive at my words, but if we are willing to take

to belittle, turn passive aggressive, become personal or make baseless assumptions, that will get no one anywhere.

Personally I know it is off base with me, my only intention is to discuss this stuff and flog my youtube channel so I can learn more stuff to discuss, and have fun, I got nothing to prove.

But hey I do like sexy young women, and personally I would rather not have sex unless I can find sexy intelligent women who want to give their time and body to my pleasure for at least an hour or so, so yes, maybe I do have ulterior motives, that would be nice.

If any hot women here on ATS in my area want to offer themselves up, you know where to find me, the firmer, younger, smartest, interested in life, person I can find for just a few hours, cause I got alot of videos and stuff to do, so you can't be too much of a distraction. And I got to say, I really like exotic dancers and webcam girls and stuff, women right on the edge.

Is that the hidden motive you are looking for there?

Look, there was no defensiveness on this end, and none of that other stuff you listed, you are filtering it as you wish.

So you say you are effective in your job, well ok, maybe you are, or maybe you are not and you are a Judge with alot of innocent people behind bars and you are deluded you good at your job, and really your intuition is off, popping pills at night cruising the streets for sex. I know nothing about you, and you know why, cause you are not SHARING!

That is said in a nice way, not meanly.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheJuice902
everyone talking about lasers n #, shut up. I'll go and look for myself, i live in the same city. Just keep ur mouths closed till you look urself, I will report what i see when i go and check this out for myself.

Now that is the spirit fellow Haligonian! Rock on!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Isn't there an airport in the direction you were filming?

Yes there was in fact, it was about 30 KM in the distance. Oh my, maybe I saw a plane, do you suppose? I might take me a ride on one of those fan fangled new planes some day.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join